serenity / travis scott

By iluvon_

se·ren·i·ty /səˈrenədē/ noun the state of being calm, peaceful, and untroubled. "an oasis of serenity amidst... More

beginning.
pink
birthday
stop the attitude, please.
waterpark pt.1
waterpark pt.2
breaking rules
chill day
realization
his day
confused
what?
fre-
birds
baby boy
steps pt.1
steps pt.2
sudden
bye
bae?
still?
home

akikiki

188 11 1
By iluvon_

august 4th.

"Uhm... she touch you?"

He shook his head no.

"Did she try to do anything?"

"Nah."

I thought about more possibilities.

"Did you try anything with her?"

"Fuck no." He responded, very offended.

I shrugged. "Okay, let's just hope she matures up for her baby. If she was just trying to be messy, then we don't have to sweat it. There's more things to worry about. I just came back, and I'm not doing no drama this school year."

My birthday is coming up. Forget her delusional weird self.

Let me stop.

Jacques and I were sitting in my living room, watching family guy, eating noodles and splitting a Twix. I just came back and semi settled in.

Him and Bailey were here before I was waiting for me. I took a shower and we just started talking. I even cried a little when I saw my baby.

She was asleep on the floor with her half finished treat I gave her.

"Man, I forgot we still go to school." He groaned.

I lightly laughed. "Two more years and we'll be free."

School sooooo irritating, but I would never let myself fail because then I would start to feel upset.

"That ain't help."

"Uh... eighteen months?" I tried to save it.

"Better. Low key sound like a jail sentence though."

"School really is jail. I should do an essay on it." I twisted my noodles on my fork.

He smacked his lips. "Essay? You trippin."

"Let's just stop talking about it. It's summer." I laughed.

"Real."

3 hours later.

"You wanna wash my hair?" I asked remembering I had to do it. I didn't do it in the shower because I feel like I could never actually clean my hair in there.

He rubbed my hair, putting it all in my face then proceeded to smother me with his hand.

"Yes."

I scrunched my nose up. "Not if you doing that."

"Mmcht, you ain't hear bout' me? I'm the best hair washer in the world." He said in a cocky tone.

I laughed. "Boy, no one ever called you that."

"You about to."

He is so cocky, lawd.

I climbed on top of him. "You can be anything you put your mind to."

"Ya boyfr- boy best friend." He nodded smiling.

I furrowed my eyebrows at the first part. I swear he said—

"Okay, let's go wash your hair."

He dragged us off of the bed and went into the bathroom to grab my hair stuff. I just watched him to see if he was going to grab the right things.

I keep them in my second drawer.

And he went to the second drawer. I then watched him look confused at all the products and laughed.

"The hell you got eight different bottles that do the same thing for?" He questioned grabbing random ones.

I went to the drawer and picked up Mielles pomegranate and honey shampoo and leave in conditioner.

"Uhm.. sometimes I wanna try a diff brand."

"Girls just be buying shit." He picked up my hair washer thingy. "Serenity, what the fuck is this?!"

I grabbed it out of his hand. "Stop yelling, first. Second, no more bad words. Third, it's to rub on my scalp while I'm washing my hair." I explained.

"You can't do it with your nails?"

I put my weight on one leg. "They're not even that long. Stop it."

He grabbed my hands putting them real close to his face.

"They long enough."

And I still will use my washy thingy.

He kept bugging me the whole time until we got to the kitchen. I almost pushed him down the stairs but he was holding on to the railing.

At least nothing changed!

I set everything up while he turned on some music on my speaker he took down from my room when I was grabbing an old t shirt to dry my hair with.

I smiled when Frank ocean came on.

When I was gone, we made a playlist together so everytime we listen to it, we think of each other. It really helped me.

"Ahh, you ready to get the best hair washing of your life?!" He asked so enthusiastically.

"Yes, bear bear."

thirty two minutes later.

He actually did very well washing my hair. I'm really proud of him.

Now, we were back in my room because I had to detangle. He sat next to me as I did it.

"I'm craving some jumbalya." I said out of the blue.

It sound so yummy right about now.

"I'm craving a big ass donut with sprinkles."

"Ouuu wait, that sound good too."

We turned our head hearing a squeaky noise. Jacq peeked his head around my door and baby b was there with her taco toy.

"Oh shoot. Taco Bell. You want Taco Bell?"

I scrunched my face up. "With your stomach problems and the way Taco Bell go through me, no."

That would be a nightmare.

He smacked his lips picking her up. I continued detangling this last section of my hair. I also was prepping it for a wash and go, so my arms were extra tired.

Extragavent came on by lil durk straight after, and we paused for the whole song just staring at each other. I grabbed my water bottle and started drinking it.

"Mm. Nicki so real." I sighed.

She was really spitting with that verse.

"Huh?" He said in shock.

"Yeah, you didn't think so?"

My bear bear was looking hot and bothered. He gets that way soo easily.

"Nah, durk had that one. Just can't believe you said real to all that shit she was saying..."

"And why not?" I asked as I locked eye contact with him.

I feel how like justice did lucky in poetic justice in that one scene when they were in the hair salon.

He kept eye contact before leaning back and smirking.

"You not on nun lil girl."

"You're not either."

He squinted his eyes at me. "Me? You can't be talking about me."

He think I'm talking to casper, or something?

"I am, Jacques." I laughed standing up, going to grab my phone but he stopped me by grabbing my stomach and pulling me on him.

I-

"You are very funny. Hilarious."

"Akikiki." I nervously chuckled.

Okay, maybe I am not on anything.

"That's why we just gonna wait ma." He laughed for real.

His head leaned back and i decided he should have my name real big across his neck.

"Tat my name on your neck." I smiled, rubbing over it.

"Okay. Tat my name on your forehead—

I pinched his arm mugging.

"Ow!"

"Don't ever in your life say that again."

Like I didn't say in my mind he should get my name dang near the whole size of his neck.

I started to feel bad.

"I'm sorry pook." I frowned hugging him.

"Crazy sexy ahh." He muttered hugging me back.

"I am not crazy. You just make me crazy."

When we leaned back I just smiled at him and played with his ear.

"I missed you sooooooo much, j."

"I missed yo big headed ahh more." He squeezed my cheeks and pecked my lips.

"If you don't stop calling me that." I sighed pecking his.

"Or?" Again.

"Ima head butt you."

"You always tryna hurt me."

"And you always making me feel...

Can't say.

He squinted his eyes. "Feel what?"

I scratched my head not knowing how to answer that.

"Akikikiki?" I answered.

He smirked like he knew what I was talking about, and that was my que to continue grabbing my phone like this whole thing just not happen.

nighttime.

"What if I was a spider? Would you still love me?" I questioned.

"What?"

"If I was a spider-

"I don't like bugs." He said sleepily.

I scrunched my face up. "Uhm... so you wouldn't like me?"

"I do like you."

"No, you said you don't like bugs." I frowned.

"Huh? Go to sleep."

"Mmmmm, no."

I'm too busy playing best fiends on my iPad. It's not my fault he can't hang.

He flipped over. "I would like you if you were a spider."

"Ew, that's nasty! You would like a spider?" I asked fake disgusted.

"What?! Ight serenity." He mumbled flipping back over.

I lightly laughed and finished about seven levels before I got sleepy. I checked and saw he was knocked.

I put my iPad down and snuggled up to him. He wrapped his arm around me, and I prayed over both of us.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 222 19
nyctophilia: (n.) love of darkness or night; finding relaxation or comfort in the darkness sequel to: s t ☆ r b o y
45.7K 2.3K 23
placidity [ pluh-sid-i-tee ] noun. a calm or peaceful quality; tranquillity; serenity
119K 4.3K 29
se·ren·i·ty /səˈrenədē/ noun the state of being calm, peaceful, and untroubled. "an oasis of serenity amidst the bustling city"
29.2K 2K 44
Satyromaniac - a passion or excessive desire for sex by a male scavi au.