breaking rules

june 17th.

"What did you just take a facetime photo of?" He asked confused.

"Huh? I didn't take a photo." I said acting clueless.

"It said you did. If I can't take them of you, then you can't take none of me."

I smacked my lips. "But you know you be taking off guard ones. You took one when I was asleep. I look crazy when I'm sleep."

"Yeah, but they be good. You just took a random ahh photo of me doing absolutely nothing."

"Nuh uhn." I said knowing dang well.

I went to my photos and saw the photo.

I smiled

I smiled.

"Why is you smiling so hard at your phone?"

"Oh nothing." I sung.

He smacked his lips. "So it's like that now?"

"Huh? Boy, chill out." I said still with the smile on my face.

"Get ready. I'm finna walk by your house serenity."

"Okay monkey."

"Barbie, bratz, monster high, scooby doo, goblin lookin ahh."

I put all those together in my head, and couldn't find the correlation.

"You don't even make sense." I said while texting my mom asking her could I go outside.

She said yes super quick?! With no questions... I could've asked her in her room, but nah.

I didn't feel like getting ready, so I just put my black zip up over my skims set and put on my Tasman Uggs.

He was literally outside by the time I did that. I walked outside seeing him holding a bag of snacks.

"Omg omg, share!" I cheesed seeing a Twix peeking through the translucent bag.

"Why was you smiling at your phone?" He asked making me blank face him.

"I was looking at something.."

He looked around waiting for my answer, but what did he want me to say?!

"At what?"

"A photo, dang."

"Lemme see."

I pulled out my phone slowly and went to my photos and went to a picture of my puppy, Bailey.

He looked at and furrowed his eyebrows. "Wasn't she like right next to you? Why you smiling at a picture of her when she right there?"

"It was you." I said under my breath on volume one.