chill day

june 18th.

"Hi momma!" I said smiling coming into her room.

"Hey ren. You okay? You're not usually up this early." She said ironing her baby pink scrubs.

I laughed nervously. "Yes, I'm amazing. I just wanted to ask you something."

"Yes?"

"Can someone come over today? Please." I asked.

"Who? Jacq?" She smirked.

I squinted my eyes suspicious on why she said him. And only him.

"Uhm.. why him?" I questioned.

"Y'all have been close, and you're acting nervous to ask. Yes, he can come over."

"Well, I never said it was him." I folded my arms across my chest.

She looked surprised. "Oh, who is it?"

"Jacq..." I mumbled biting the inside of my cheek.

"Girl."

"So he can be in the house?!" I smiled.

"I said yes. I trust you to not do anything crazy. Don't break that trust. Don't mess up the house, and make sure you walk Bailey. I'll order y'all a pizza around lunch time."

"I will! Thank you! Have a good day at work." I gave her a hug and went back into my room where jacq was in my bathroom hiding.

I went inside seeing him eating a oatmeal cream pie sitting in the tub.

"She said yes, but we have to be quiet for about another fifteen minutes." I closed the door and sat in the toilet.

"You keep saying we gotta be quiet like we fucking." He chuckled.

I shook my head. "Get therapy."

"Wait, wasn't you supposed to help me through my anger and shit? I mean you do, but you was like— ion remember. You said something though."

"Oh yeah. We can do that today."

"Sit in the tub with me."

I looked at him like he was stupid until I ended up going in there.

He was in my way. "Boy, move. Why are you in the middle of the tub when there's a gap behind you?"

He scooted back letting me get in all the way. I still wasn't comfortable.

"Jbw2. This is uncomfortable." I huffed.

He finally moved his legs and pulled me to the middle. "Thick ahh." I heard him whisper.

"Skinny ahh." I said copying off of him.

"Mmcht, it was a compliment. Stop tryna talk like me."

"And if i continue?" I asked teasing him.

"I'll dump all yo beads on the floor." He laughed.

I don't like how quickly he be wiping my smile off of my face sometimes.