bae?

august 5th.

"What happened?" I asked after a while.

I woke up to her softly crying on the floor, so I sat and held her until she stopped crying. I dragged one of her throw blankets and put it over us since I didn't have a shirt on and she had on shorts and her fan was right on us.

"I had two back to back night mares, and my grandma was in them. I feel like she was trying to tell me something, but something kept dragging her away. The first one I was semi okay but the second one was terrifying. I didn't want to wake you up, so I went on the floor." She explained.

"Pray to and on her, okay? Remember it's not reality."

My heart is hurting for her. I just don't want her to be upset so close to her birthday. I think it's around nine right now, so her birthday in like fifteen hours.

She love her birthday a lot.

"Okay." She said softly. "I don't know what I would do without you here."

"You know you can call me anytime and I'll come to you?"

She smacked her lips. "If you're out with your scary friends?"

"Yes. They know wassup."

Always fucking teasing me man.

"What if you with a girl?"

"Fuck that hoe. I'm sprinting, speeding, swimming to you. Why would I be with another girl anyway?" I asked scrunching my face up.

She giggled. "It was a trick question."

"Aight. But for real though, don't ever feel like you bothering me."

"It's the same for you. I just don't feel like burdening-

"But you won't ever burden me. Forget everyone else."

She hugged me tight as hell but I liked it. It feel like love.

his house - two hours later.

While serenity was downstairs with the twins, I acted like I had to take a humongous shit to go upstairs to set up one of her gifts.

It was a build a bear with my voice in it and it had her name stitched into its paw. I put this necklace she said she wanted on the bears neck, and this bracelet I got for both of us to keep on, on the wrist.

The bear was like rosed out. Made of roses basically.

I grabbed the long ass note I wrote for her and put it into the bag with some money in it then I carefully sat the bear in the bag.

I brung the note because I want her to read it close to twelve.

I bought everything myself with the money I had saved up, and doing small extra shit.

Am I down bad?

I don't really give a fuck though, she deserves it.

After putting everything else small I wanted her to have today to cheer her up,

Somehow I had to get her bag to my car without looked suspicious. I texted my mom to come upstairs.

She came in looking confused. "What's going on?"

"Can you please take this to my car. I can't be seen with it." I asked.

"Yes. In the trunk?"

I nodded.

She was about to leave but then turned back. "This is something good, and not bad right?"

I smacked my lips. "It's for serenity. Why would I get myself in trouble like tha?"