Trophy Wife

Od Tangotkt

Follow the life of Fiona Maria Ivanov. A girl born and living with only one goal in her life. To get away fro... Více

Prologue
No Jalapeño sauce??!
The Surprise
Family advice
Sealed The Deal
Dragon Lady
Infamous in Miami
Friendship
Listen to Daddy
There's a Storm coming
New Parents
Welcome to Our Casa
Apology Kisses
Apology Kisses - II
Painful Gifts
Blasian CEO
Sister problems
Second chances
Things aren't always as they seem to be
A game of doubt
Greyson-Jackass
Motherly love
Model Mom
Not Jealous
First Interview!
A dash of daughter or two
Memories
Love Hurts
The Event
Sisters Forever
Dating Greyson

Spanish Fiona

6 0 0
Od Tangotkt

Two days with Fiona were the fastest two days Kevin had ever had to live. She stayed for the next two days because time to move was not easy for her but now it was a Friday, the day before the charity event which is also an art exhibition that he had asked her to accompany him to. It is also the day before she moves out of their home and out of his life, as his lover of course.

Even now he was not sure of his feelings between Peppa and Fiona but he knew one thing, him and Fiona living separately was the worst thing that could happen, they would have two learn to coparent in different locations with a child that is hardly even four months. That's a decision they haven't been able to talk about since neither of them knew how to communicate anymore. Kevin had given Fiona some space to sleep since their breakup a few days ago. He never goes where she goes and he always made sure to leave before she does or come back later than she does, to prevent any awkward moments.

The only problem with this was that he spent less time with his son and he gave his help more work than she usually does. He hated every moment of it but he felt it's something he owed her. Fiona had also been having problems with their breakup, besides the obvious hurt and loneliness because she no longer saw Kevin much, she had something to ask Kevin.

His decision would either make her have to be forced to stay or be a very rare occurrence to her own son and the second part was definitely not an option for her. Which is why currently, she had just taken her usual shower after work and was sitting in the living room, watching her sleeping baby in the stroller as she softly rocked it back and forth.

Unexpectedly, a new presence enters the room making her turn to the person. Her eyes were caught with that of brown ones, brown ones that did not seem to be in a good mood. The awkwardness was there but aside from that, Fiona noticed something in Kevin's eyes. He looked tortured, he looks angrier and he looked like he could strangle a person which is why she fought with herself in asking this question but there was no other day than this one.

She expected the worst so much that she didn't even bother to pack her bags.

"Hi." She says to him, breaking the trance he seemed to be in.

"Hi." He says absentmindedly. "I uh.. got your text. Is everything alright?"

Fiona was so distracted by the day she forgot she had already texted him during lunch that they had to talk after work but she expected to be waiting till later for him to come back from his work. He never replied.

"Yes! Yeah, I wanted to talk but are you okay?" She couldn't stop herself from asking that question, as much as she had made her decision clear, she still loved and cared for him regardless.

"Yeah, just a busy day. My mind is here now." He takes a seat on the chair next to her sofa.

"I wanted to ask about our.. soon to be living arrangement. Coparenting and stuff."

"Right, that won't be easy with a new born." He says. Then they both got quiet again.

"Look, if I have to live with Lola, I don't think I can keep driving here to see Storm and back after work everyday."

"You want Storm to meet her?" He asks.

"Well I mean.. she is my-" She paused as she remembered how this whole saga even started, it started with the mention of her sister now she was too scared to bring her up again.

"It's okay." Kevin says.

"What?"

"He's also your child Fiona, if you believe she's ready, then I am with you. Besides, I trust anyone you trust." His eyes were on hers as he spoke.

He meant the words he said. He trusts her and anyone she trusts but he was mad that it took her finally taking her leave to realize he does trust her. Otherwise he would've never given Lola the benefit of a doubt. There was a huge part of him that was tempted to say the opposite knowing that if he did she would be forced to stay with him, he wasn't about to trap her like that.

"Thank you." She smiles softly at him, this time not as lovingly as she did a few weeks ago but just as a merely nice stranger which was foreign for him. "And I know we will figure this out."

"Yeah, we have to.

Silence again followed as Fiona reached out to brush the little boy's cheeks. The sight Kevin saw was something he was realizing that he might never get the privilege to see again. He ruined it on his own, many chances he was given but he instead chose to do wrong by her in all of them.

"Another thing, tomorrow is the exhibition and.." He trails off unsure of how to word his request.

"Oh yeah, uhm I guess you're getting a new date?"

"I can't actually, you're already on the list as my plus one but you can choose not to go."

"No, I want to. Lola is kinda forcing me she wants pictures." They laugh together as they think about her sister who was very excited because she loves exhibitions but can't attend one due to her condition. "Besides, if I don't go it'll be all over social media and someone will find out about our breakup."

"You don't want anyone to know? Not that I want them to either but why is keeping it a secret important?"

The reason he was so interested was that it could be she still believes they'll get back together so the public shouldn't know about them.

"If the media found out then the critics will come. I can't have that. I can't handle that and healing from.. us. I want to support you as a friend still too, if that's okay."

"Yes. I mean yeah, I would appreciate that."

For the first time since their breakup they actually smiled at each other, genuinely as friends. Sure it wasn't what he wanted but it was the most progress they'd ever had and that was when he was sure what he wanted. He was going to do everything in his power to win his girlfriend back, to win the love of his life back.

***

Today is exciting, mostly because earlier today I introduced my little sister to her nephew, she was ecstatic and my son seemed to like her too. Though she seemed a little confused considering she's never seen someone who looks so much like his mother he was not sure who he wanted to carry him.

Right now I am in a matte dark feminine cocktail dress with dark sleeve gloves to match. I opted for the wet look this time because I felt it matched with the night. I've never been to an event this big before so I had to get some pointers from Jasmine and she said she is definitely going to go all out. She said I look better with an intimidating look, especially since Kevin always looks intimidating it's only fitting as his supposed girlfriend that I do too.

The family knows about the breakup already, maybe not in full detail but they know I moved out and they are not questioning it further. Maybe Julian knows though since he and Kevin are closer than anyone else.

But the person in the mirror right now doesn't seem like me at all, she seems dark and mysterious, I love it. I decided to do a Bella Hadid makeup look to match and it was perfect.

My way downstairs was slightly unnerving but either way this was Jasmine's moment to show off her work. So I wasn't in view as yet, waiting for her big introduction. I rolled my eyes at the drama of her suspense.

"You boys are in for a surprise because the Fiona you know is dead today. I present to you Fiona." She said my name with an accent this time claiming it sounds less like a cute puppy and more sexy this way.

Thinking about it now, my name does fit a cute puppy. I love it even more!

On cue I started waking down the stairs, careful not to miss my step as I tried watching where I was going and trying to ensure I was seeing right when I saw the way Kevin was looking at me. It was Kevin and Julian downstairs, Julian was going with Jasmine since his "kind of" girlfriend and him were keeping everything private.

Kevin held out his hand when I reached the bottom of the stairs, I took it and it was so soft and so warm and so comfortable that the thought made me hurt a little. No of course I don't regret my decision!

"Encantadora." That is what I heard him say. "You look absolutely perfect." I don't know what that word means but I think I preferred it.

"¿Por qué se separaron nuevamente?" I heard Julian speak, maybe I should learn Spanish so they can stop gossiping in front of me.

"Los hombres siempre arruinan las cosas, duh." Says Jasmine before she approaches us again. "Yeah yeah stop eyefucking each other we are late."

"I'm pretty sure that's your fault." Says Julien as they leave for the car.

"Please! You're lucky you got a hot date and this doesn't come easily." She says at a distance.

"What doesn't come easily? You look the same as you did in the morning." Julian teases.

They start to have a full blown argument as we follow behind them. Man I love these two. The way to the event was too long as the two kept arguing and being themselves whereas me and Kevin were silent. I could feel his eyes on me every now and then, stealing glances as I did him.

Jasmine is right, he does have this sexy dark aura around him and now I will never unsee it. He's so perfect right now he looks like he's got makeup on just like me when all he did was shower and put a tux on. Why are men so lucky it's crazy. But that wasn't the biggest problem to my night, despite paparazzi and everything, my night was about to be more eventful than I thought.

....................................................................................

Hey little bookworms, hope you're liking the book so far!

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

89.9K 1.8K 27
Sequel to "Married to My Master" Warning: This story is explicit, with graphic violence, mature language and domestic abuse. Please do not start read...
6.3M 136K 52
𝐕𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐊 - all her hopes and dreams of running away from the luxurious lifestyle with her boyfriend are ruined when she fin...
437 111 54
Pending academic investigation, homeless and friendless because she slept with her best friend's boyfriend. That was the least of Jessica's problems...
9.4K 459 36
Christian Westbrook, an emotionless seventeen-year-old who is far too mature for his age, is trapped in a life with his aunt and uncle. It was never...