Protogen landing

By Cyade21

A one out of an infinitesimal chance and you just so happen to be at the right place and right time. More

Info
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Prologue

226 1 0
By Cyade21

(Y/N) you are a 21 year old male, making an honest living and have a decent salary though you are low on friends only having 3 left after high school the year being 2040 and some advancements in technology have been made but not much... living alone within a small apartment on the 2nd floor of a 4 story apartment building in a small town...

You work a Job from 9-7 every day except on weekends and wait for change in this mediocre life until you come across... something strange...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.7K 381 23
Set in a future not too far, this tale embarks a journey into a world where humans have found a way to merge animal and human DNA, to become anthropo...
6.3K 123 16
Too lazy to write a description 😜 Some of mine wildest imaginations 🙈 It has no relation with real life just a act of pure fiction and imagination...
32 2 16
A young girl was separated from what she was raised with. Finding a new life, she protected the new world she found herself in, but her past beckons...
7.9K 210 24
A human prisoner's space pod crash lands on an alien planet full of strong anthropomorphic creatures. Now, he has to face the unknown wonders--and da...