All Because I Couldn't Say I...

By NoHomerunsHere

All because I couldn't say I love you. She got herself here. God, I'm an idiot. -OBX- THIS IS A NEW IDEA I HA... More

If Only...
Who's Ashton?
Not A Good Different
Pass out
Topper AND Luke?!
Less Of Everything
Gotta Stop
Not His Business
Thank you, JJ.
I failed.
Understand
Foolin'

I Dont Want You Hanging Around That Guy!

314 6 7
By NoHomerunsHere

It's been a few days since they've been dating, and he still hasn't met her friends. He's been pestering her on and on. He wants to meet the Pogues! I mean, who wouldn't?!

"Fine, fine." Kie finally gives in to him.

She really doesn't want to for some reason.

She's scared to hurt someone.

Scared to hurt JJ.

She knows he has some sort of feelings for her, but she doesn't know what they are. Even JJ has hardly figured it out, but he has a small idea.

We all do.

----------------------------

--POGUE GC--

Turtle Girl
Yallllll

JOHNNY BOY
Ew what

Turtle Girl
Shut up

Jayjie<3
Sup kie

Turtle Girl
My boyfriend kindaaaa wants to meet you guys...

Sarbear
BOYFRIEND?!

Book Smart
Wait a damn minute

Cleourrr
Ay a manz?

Turtle Girl
Yuppp
His name's Ashton

Jayjie
Bring him over.
-------------------------------

JJ

"Something tells me you knew about him already, JJ." John B states, grabbing a beer from the fridge, and tossing it to me.

"Yeah, she told me about him when we made up." I told him, taking a swig of my beer.

"Damn, you good?" He asked.

"Yeah, yeah... why wouldn't I be?" I questioned.

"Because- kie. Boyfriend. Overprotective best friend. You're in love with her." He says.

"What! No!" I yell.

"Yeah okay, what if he breaks her heart." He says.

I clench my fists. My jaw tightens.

"I'd kill him."

"What if he hurts her?"

"I'd kill him twice."

"What if she's with any other gu-"

"That should be me!" I scream, cutting him off.

He just smirks, looking at me. I register what I said. My hands cover my face. Shit.

Wait no. Not shit.

I love Kie.

I love her, and I'm letting her get another guy.

I'm letting someone who could never treat her as good as I can.

I want her.

She wanted me too.

But I lost her.

I lost her.

"Sooo?" He asks, nudging me.

"Goddamnit, I love her." I stare, pacing, making him chuckle.

"Relax, shithead, you're fine." He says.

"No I'm not! She's with someone else!" I protest.

He sighs, patting my back. I sigh in return.  I rub my eyes gently, trying to find the words. I can't. I need kie to be mine.
---------------------------

TWO HOURS LATER

Waiting in the backyard with everyone else. Waiting for her. Waiting for that bitch to show up with my girl.

I see them make their way over. Kie looks beautiful. Her hair's down, and she's wearing yellow and white. She always beautiful though. He better tell her that everyday. He better tell her that every chance he gets. That girl is my everything. I'm going insane without her by my side. I'm going insane with her by his side. I wanna hug her, kiss her, tell her I love her, tell her how much she means to me. I need her.

She makes her way over to me, giving me a hug as my arms are wide open. I rub her back and smile at her; which she returns with her signature beautiful smile. She handshakes everyone else. I see Ashton, he's clenching his fists, watching me. I give him a confused look. Why can't bro mind his own business?

She walks back over to him.

"Guys, this is-" he cuts her off. That makes my blood boil. He's mad, but I'm madder. Let her talk. She has the most beautiful voice in the world. Let her prove it.

"I'm Ashton." He states coldly. Nice first impression.

A lot of heys and hi's get passed around. Kie looks at him, as he responds coldly to everyone.

I read her lips.

What is it, Ashton?

Not right now, Kiara. I watch him glare at her.

"Yo, watch it. I see you giving her that look. Don't do that shit to her." I say, pointing at him. I'm beyond pissed. I start walking closer, Kie immediately stops me.

She puts her hands on my chest, holding my movement back.

"J, please don't." She whispers sadly. I stare at her, nodding quickly. She pulls me back into a hug. I hug her tight.

The way she's hugging me right now, makes me believe she didn't want him here. That she didn't want him to glare at her. That she didn't want him to be an ass.

"Kie, why don't you get me a beer." He hisses, grabbing her and pulling her away from me.

She nods, and smiles at him, then smiles at me, walking inside to get him a cold one. As soon as she gets inside, he looks at me.

"Quit tryna get with my girl." He spits.

"I aint tryna do shit. Maybe don't be a dick to her and maybe I won't have to be the one to hug her tight and tell her it's gonna be okay." I stare back, raising my voice.

"I want you to stay away from her!" He yells.

"I'm her best friend! I'm not doing that!" I scream.

He takes the first swing, but I dodge and push him aside, he swings again, hitting my shoulder. I rock him in the gut and then I hear a stop.

We pull apart, seeing Kie walk out.

"Stop it!" She yells at us. "What's going on?" She asks, rushing over.

"What's going on is that we're going home!" He yells, yanking her away.

"Hey! You be careful with her!" I say running at them.

"JJ, it's okay. Relax. It'll be okay." She says with a smile, now following him.

The rest of us just stare. Never in my life have I never hated a guy this much. And I've met Luke. I've seen black and blue, and I've seen stars, but never in my life have I seen a guy take it out on the woman I love. I hate it.

I hate him.
----------------------------

Kie

He takes me to the car, and I get in with no hesitation. He starts driving and my heart rate picks up.

"Ashton, are you mad at me?" I whisper.

"Yeah! You're acting like I didn't see you all over JJ!" He shouts, pulling over.

My heart stops.

"He's my best friend! It was a hug! I stopped him from going after you!" I fight back.

"DON'T FUCKING YELL AT ME, KIARA!" He yells. My heart jumps. I'm backed up in my seat.

"Ashton..." I whisper. I'm scared to be any louder. I don't think I can be any louder.

"I'm sorry, babe... I didn't mean to yell. It's just that- I don't want you hanging around with him anymore..." he pleads. His tone change is scarier than his yelling. He's so quick to switch.

"But he's my best friend." I whisper again.

"KIARA, I DONT CARE! I DON'T WANT YOU WITH HIM, GODDAMNIT!" He screams, pounding on the council.

"Okay..." I reply shakily.

He smiles at me, and pulls me in for a kiss. At this point, I'm too scared to do anything more, than what he says.
--------------------------

HERE IT IS. IM SO HAPPY THAG WE HAD SOME JIARA❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

911 13 7
They just got back from El Dorado and Jj is refusing to talk to Kiara. Or let anybody know that he kissed her she wants to talk to him more than anyt...
12.2K 80 10
While we wait for Season 3 I wrote my own take on it. Enjoy xx.
7.6K 63 9
You're good friends with JJ Maybank, but when all of a sudden you stop talking to him, it gets complicated.. what happens when this pushes you into t...
46.2K 852 30
"it felt like a scene from a movie. and i loved every second of it." ✷✷✷✷✷✷✷✷✷✷✷✷✷✷✷✷ || a jj and kiara fanfic || i do not own any of the characters...