✓ ON THE CIRCUIT | Jisung

By xhyuckbear

"It's ride or die, except I don't die" "Hell naHH" He likes cars. He likes racing. He likes winning and he li... More

characters
¹
²
³
¹⁰
¹¹
¹²
¹³
¹⁴
¹⁵
¹⁶
¹⁷
¹⁸
¹⁹
²⁰
²²
²³
²⁴
²⁵
²⁶
²⁷
²⁸
²⁹
³⁰
³¹
³²
³³
³⁴
³⁵
⁰⁰⁰

²¹

346 9 3
By xhyuckbear

Twenty One |

Jisung again ended up sitting on the passenger seat beside Hyeji who was driving but this time not on the track so he's not worried.

Just like Hyeji promised, they went for another date that night.

But Hyeji told him she wanted to drive for tonight and knowing he couldn't say no to her, he agreed so Hyeji fetched him at his house earlier.

"Where are we going?" the male who was pairing his phone with the radio asked. Hyeji who stopped at the traffic lights, looked around the busy Seoul City before smiling. "Hongdae?"
She turned to him and smiled, "let's just have a nice walk and maybe buy anything we want? By the way, foods on me tonight"

Jisung chuckled, "you know you don't have to. I won, Hyeji. It supposed to be me who's paying for tonight." Hyeji shook her head, "nah, that's fine. You can use that money for other things"

Hyeji took a look from the rear view mirror and furrowed her eyebrows a little as the car behind her was a bit too close but she ignored it and continued driving after the lights turned green.

They planned to have a chill date after an exhausting day, today.

Besides tomorrow, Hyeji got night shift so she can sleeps late and wake up late.
Jisung? He doesn't have any plan for tomorrow yet. Probably will think about it tomorrow morning.

"You know Hyeji, this is my second time sitting on a passenger seat and let a girl drive. It feels so great to be the passenger princess" he said, crossing his arms.

The girl burst into laughter, "really? How do you feel to be in my pink car?"

"I feel bonita"

They arrived at Hongdae safely and the first placed they went was the ice cream parlor and of course Hyeji paid for both of them. Jisung was ready to hand his card secretly but Hyeji caught it and immediately told the cashier to take her card instead, glaring at Jisung.

"Hyeji"

"Hm?"

"Can I hold your hand?"

The girl stopped eating her ice cream and turned to Jisung who shyly looked at her with red ears. The girl tilted her head, "why? Is it cold? Your ears are red" Hyeji asked teasingly. His eyes widened a little and covered his ears, "really?"

She grinned and didn't reply anything and intertwined her hands with his instead.
"You are so cute"

Jisung groaned, "please, you've been saying that since our first met– I am not." Hyeji giggled, "you are, Jisung. Don't deny that" the male rolled his eyes and she smiled innocently, continued walking as usual.

As if her heart not beating rapidly right now.

Hyeji guessed, she found other favorite things other than motor cross and cars.

It's Jisung and holding hands with Jisung.

Same goes to Jisung, he found a new hobby now.
Racing, drifting, going on a date with Hyeji and holding Hyeji's hands.

Tsk, young love.

They spent the night by strolling around the Hongdae, buying matching keychain, matching stickers to put on each other's car, had a dinner together (Hyeji's treat) and buy other snacks around the Hongdae.

That night, Hyeji knew Jisung loves bungeoppang and that night Jisung knew Hyeji loves collecting stickers also keychain.

They really had a great time together tonight.

It's only been almost 2 months since they knew each other but they could say they're comfortable around each other.

But there's one time where Hyeji suddenly asked herself.

Is she starting to like him?

She still couldn't find the answer and still thinking about it since the day Jeno asked about it. But well, let's just go with the flow. Maybe she will find her answer soon.

They were already on their way going home.

Something bothers Hyeji. The car who's been tailing her really close at the traffic light earlier was now behind her again.
Tailing her very close again.

She clicked her tongue and quietly sighed, clearly annoyed.

She didn't complain about it to Jisung though, instead she increased the speed.
Jisung furrowed his eyebrows as he realized, she's speeding up. "What's wrong?" he carefully asked but Hyeji shook her head, not saying anything to focus on the road.

The car still chased after her.

"I swear to God..." she mumbled quietly, entering another lane to avoid the car.

She thought the car wanted to go faster that's why she changed lane but it still followed after her. Tired enough, she just let it be and continued driving as usual.

"Hyeji, is it me or do you realize the car is following close to us?" Jisung finally said, glancing at the side mirror from time to time.

"I realized, it's annoying" Hyeji shortly replied.

When it comes to driving, Hyeji is really pressed when other drivers are behaving as if they didn't go to driving school and learn about laws.
At the road, she's not playing while driving especially if bringing other passengers.

People who are selfish and careless at the road, really play with people's lives.

The road was not busy anymore, not much car left. It's just Hyeji and the car behind her.

Once they stopped at the traffic light, out of sudden the car crashed into them from behind. That was her last straw. She immediately unbuckled her seatbelt and got out from the car.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" she yelled.

Jisung panicked when he heard Hyeji yelled. He immediately followed after Hyeji and held her back when she went to the car, knocking on the window.

"Get out you motherfucker, what is your problem?!" again Hyeji yelled. Jisung gently held her shoulders, calming the girl. "No Jisung, it's okay. I will settle this" she said, pushing him away.

The person inside the car got out with a smirk and that's when Jisung knew everything's fucked up.

"Hyeji–"

"What is your problem, sir? You've been following me earlier and tailing me very close. Now you bumped into my car. Are you fucking kidding me?"

He smirked, "wow, your girl is feisty, Jisung-ah." Jisung grabbed Hyeji's wrist and pulled her behind him.

"What the fuck, Minhyuk?"

He raised his hands in defense, "Just want to play around– I see how cute your date went. I thought it's you who was driving this pinky car, I didn't expect her to drive that good– perhaps are you a racer, girl?"

Hyeji frowned and ignored his question, rolling her eyes.

"As I remember Jisung is a gentleman and didn't seat on a passenger seat"

"So what? He does the fuck he wants, who the fuck cares about that" she spat which made Minhyuk held his chest, offended. "She swears a bit too much, don't you think, Jisung-ah? You cute little girl is not suitable to talk back at me" he said before cooing at her.

Hyeji clenched her fist.

"If you want to cause a scene here, please go home Minhyuk." Jisung calmly said. "And pay me back for the damages of my car, bitch" Hyeji added.

She's clearly mad now.
Jisung has never seen her like this before.

"I can pay more than just your cheap car, girl... I can even pay your dignity–"

BRUK!

Jisung eyes widened when Hyeji punched him on his face.

Minhyuk on the ground, holding his nose that was bleeding. He was shocked and looked up to the girl who was panting heavily.

Clearly, she was holding herself back earlier.

"Yeah, you should pay for your broken nose instead– Fuck you!"

With that she walked away, leaving Minhyuk staring at her in disbelief.

"Let's go Jisung, forget about the car damages he has to pay"

"That's my girl, bitch"

Jisung stifled laughter and walked away from there, hop inside the car and Hyeji immediately drove away.

Another day, another slay.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.6K 1.2K 52
It's kill or be killed, "Can you do it"?
37.1K 1.5K 46
♡ school romance "I don't deserve you Jaemin..." "What makes you say that?" "You're a kind, considerate, intelligent and humble person. The most of t...
134K 3.5K 32
𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚒𝚍𝚘𝚕𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚍𝚎𝚋𝚞𝚝. 10𝚝𝚑 𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚠𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚞𝚙 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚊𝚗�...
195K 7K 21
❝So, who's our last new classmate?❞ ➶ fetus writing ➶ unedited ©DONGHYUQUE , 2018