M'Lady (On hold)

Від bbogii_vok

~Marinette Dupain-Cheng/Ladybug x F!Reader~ Y/N Agreste, twin sister of Adrien Agreste. As the daughter of Ga... Більше

Some small information (A/N)
|Season 1|
Origins pt1: Stoneheart
Origins pt2: Stoneheart
Stormy Weather
The Bubbler
Timebreaker
Lady Wifi
Mr. Pigeon
The Evillustrator
Copycat
Dark Cupid
Horrificator
Gamer
Volpina
|Season 2|
The Collector
Despair Bear
Prime Queen
Befana
Riposte
Glaciator
Sapotis
Captain Hardrock
Syren
Style Queen
Queen Wasp
Malediktator
Frozer
Catalyst (Heroes' day - pt1)
Mayura (Heroes' day - pt2)
Christmas special
|Season 3|
Chameleon
Reflekdoll
Weredad
Oblivio
Timetagger
Kitty Blanc
Félix and Stacy
Ladybug
Heart Hunter
Miracle Queen
A/N (deleted later)

Gorizilla

433 25 6
Від bbogii_vok

The twins were in their father's office and looked upset. They wanted their father to let them see a truly exceptional film. The movie their mother was in.

"Father? There's something we'd like to talk to you about. Can we have a few minutes of your time?" Y/N asked nervously as she fiddled with her ring. She had a bad feeling. She knew that convincing their father of this would be difficult. Failing that, she could easily transform into Kitty Noir, but then Adrien would be left behind. They had to convince him.

"Yes, of course." he answered them without looking up from his computer. The two raised their heads in a bit of surprise. "Really?" Adrien cheered.

"I'll tell Nathalie to let you know as soon as I'm available." They were saddened by this. They could have known after his first sentence that it was already suspicious.

"It'll be too late then." muttered Adrien softly, but Gabriel heard him. He looked at them but then his eyes drifted to Y/N's fingers. He saw her fiddling with her ring. He narrowed his eyes suspiciously.

"Shouldn't you two be practicing the piano?" They looked at each other sadly and then sighed. "Yes." Adrien walked out of the room while Y/N stayed there for a moment and looked at him with disappointed eyes before she walked out as well.

Gabriel entered Ladyblog and started a recording of Kitty Noir anxiously rushing away from Alya. He rewinded the video and stopped at a frame where she looked worriedly at her ring. He zoomed in on the picture, then zoomed in on Y/N's ring from the recent ad video. He also shrunk it, and then placed the two pictures next to each other.

He watched them, then gasped in disbelief. "That's impossible!"

He started towards the door, then angrily opened it and headed towards Y/N's room. The bodyguard stood aside in fear as he saw the angry man approaching. Gabriel opened the door and gasped when he saw the sound of the piano coming from a recording.

He also entered Adrien's room, where he was greeted by the same sight. He left the room and was surprised to see that the door of their home was open. "Nathalie?!" he shouted.

Nathalie immediately rushed over and waited bewildered for him to speak. "Where are my daughter and my son?!" She and the bodyguard looked at him in fear.

"They have managed to leave their room without either of you noticing! Find them!" They nodded and immediately ran away.

--------------------------------------

The twins were now in city and looking for the cinema. Everywhere they looked, all they saw was their perfume ad. They felt uncomfortable, to say the least. Seeing yourself on huge boards was not a pleasant feeling.

They tried to walk carefully and inconspicuously, but it looks like it didn't work out.

"Y/N and Adrien? The Y/N and Adrien Agreste?" Frightened, they turned to the side and saw a boy with brown hair, whose clothes were very similar to theirs. "This is awesome!" he exclaimed. The two looked at him with a slightly confused smile and slowly tried to turn around.

"Okay, bye." they said, then slowly walked away, but the boy continued to follow them.

"The first time I saw you two in that ad, I told myself, 'Wayem, I got to meet that girl and boy! They're so cool!' What if I was, like, your biggest fan?"

They looked at each other worriedly and tried desperately to get out of the situation. "Yeah, if you say so." Y/N replied quickly and tried to walk faster but couldn't as Wayem wrapped his arms around her and Adrien's shoulders.

"Say, cheese!" he shouted, then took a photo of them. They didn't even have time to react, as the boy was already typing something on his phone. "Me, Y/N and Adrien. This is the best day of my life!"

"No!" Adrien shouted. "Don't post it up on..." Wayem looked at her with a smile. "...the Internet." Y/N finished her sentence.

They quickly walked away from him hoping he would leave them alone, but that was a pretty naive assumption. "Hold up. Could you autograph my cologne bottle of Y/N and Adrien? And my life-size cut-outs?"

Y/N looked at the cardboard in horror. Did he seriously have a life-size cardboard cutout of them? This was strange to her, to say the least.

Meanwhile, Adrien saw that their car was on the street with the bodyguard in it. "Some other time. We've gotta get going!" he said, then grabbed his sister's hand and ran with her. "No, wait! Y/N, Adrien!"

Y/N looked at him in surprise. "Some other time? Really? Probably never!" Adrien smiled awkwardly as they continued to run. The crowd behind them grew larger and larger. They kept shouting their names.

"If we had known it would get people so fired up, we probably never would have agreed to this." Y/N growled as Adrien could only nod. "Who would have thought that people could really go crazy over an advertisement." he grinned in confusion.

"Really, Adrien? Wasn't the post-modeling magazine craze enough proof?" She looked at him questioningly, and he turned his head in confusion.

They were so engrossed in the conversation that they didn't notice that they were running towards someone. Y/N bumped into the person and held her head in pain.

"Oops, I'm sorry...Marinette?"

"Y/N?!" Marinette exclaimed, then she saw the boy as well. "Adrien?"

"Marinette, you live near here. Can we hide out at your place, please?" Y/N asked worriedly as Marinette looked at her with a flushed face. "Uh, at my place? You two? Hide out? Uh, what's going on?"

The two didn't even have time to answer, as people's cries became louder and louder. They watched in fear as they ran past until Wayem spotted them. "There they are!"

"Come with me!" she told them, then they ran into a nearby park. They quickly hid in a fountain, which fortunately was not working. The fan camp ran past them.

Adrien cautiously looked out of there and was relieved to see that they were gone. He nodded to Y/N who turned to Marinette with a smile. "Thank you for saving us. You know, people are going crazy over this ad."

Marinette watched her with a smile as her face flushed at their closeness. "You starred in an ad? I had no idea!" She chuckled nervously, knowing full well that this ad existed. She might have watched it a few times, just to admire the Agreste girl's beauty. "That's awesome!"

The two seemed to ignore Adrien a bit, though the boy didn't really mind. He actually enjoyed being a third wheel with them. He could only grin to himself as he looked at the two.

"I wouldn't actually call it awesome. In fact, it's really quite...embarrassing?" she said as her eyes drifted to Marinette's dress. She wasn't in her usual clothes, but rather in her pyjamas.

Seeing this, the girl was a little startled and raised her hands in front of herself. She sat up with an embarrassed smile. "Okay. All good now. I'd better get going." She was about to stand up when Y/N grabbed her hand in fright. Marinette was a little surprised, but then looked where she was looking. "Isn't that your bodyguard?"

"Actually, we snuck out without permission. We supposed to be at home right now, and-" Adrien spoke behind them, but his sentence was cut off when a flash appeared next to them.

"Y/N, her girlfriend and Adrien in the fountain." a man spoke next to them, who then uploaded the picture to the Internet. They ran quickly, Y/N holding Marinette's hand. Behind them, Adrien looked at it with a smile. They saw an underpass and ran down it.

"We're so sorry we got you in this crazy mess, Marinette. Plus, now, everyone thinks you're my girlfriend." the blonde told her with a smile and seemed to be fine with that. It probably would have bothered her if it had been someone else, but Marinette was fine.

Marinette's face turned red. "I wouldn't mind if they thought I was your girlfriend. I-I mean, it's not such a big tragedy." she said, but decided to divert the subject instead. She didn't want to embarrass herself. "Anyway, do you think it's gonna be okay between you and your father?"

"How could anything bad happen with my 'Marinette Lucky Charm'?" she said with a smile and took out the bracelet.

Marinette's eyes widened. She remembered when she had given it to her and when she had told her on her birthday that she always had it with her. And indeed she kept it with her. Her eyes were now back to their normal size and she was looking at her with loving eyes.

They were almost lost in each other's eyes. However, their moment was interrupted when a girl on the other side of the underpass suddenly cried out. "That's Y/N from the ad!" she looked to the side, then saw Adrien as well. "And Adrien!"

They started taking pictures of them. "We can't stay here!" Adrien told them and motioned for them to run. Y/N took her hand again, but this time Marinette realized it. Her face flushed and she ran happily with her.

They stopped suddenly when they saw the bodyguard at the bottom of the stairs. They turned back the other way and started running, but Wayem and the other fans were already there. The twins looked around worriedly, then spotted the open door of the subway.

They nodded in agreement, then Adrien ran in while Y/N dragged Marinette along. Unbeknownst to her, the bracelet fell out of her pocket.

--------------------------------------

The twins and Marinette were now in a theater while wearing strange clothes to hide themselves. The twins had motorcycle helmets on their heads, while Marinette had a towel and sunglasses.

"You're smart, Marinette. Without these disguises, we never would have made it here." Y/N complimented her. "Well, it was your and Adrien's idea to duck into this dark theater, remember? That was smart."

"Actually, this is where we were heading when those crazed fans suddenly showed up." Adrien spoke up. "Thanks to you, our father won't find out." Y/N smiled gratefully.

"Wait, you two aren't allowed to go to the movies?" Marinette was a little surprised. Didn't he even let them go to the movies? "We are, with our bodyguard or Nathalie, of course. But we are not sure our father would have allowed us to see this particular movie." Adrien explained.

"Oh, no! Please don't tell me it's a horror movie. I hate horror movies!" Marinette hid behind her bag a little worried. Y/N smiled softly at her.

"No, don't worry. It's a very rare movie that we've never been able to see. It's not on the Internet, and our father's hidden the only DVD somewhere at home. You see, our mother played the leading role. " Y/N spoke with soft eyes.

"Wow. I had no idea." Marinette turned to the screen now.

"It's only being shown once, today, in this theater. We couldn't talk to our father about it, so we decided to sneak out, unnoticed." Adrien continued the explanation, then he saw a couple of people sitting down near them, so he quickly turned away.

"You know, Marinette, we really wanted to come here today. But I wanted Adrien to see this movie even more. When it comes to our father, he's usually the one who backs off more easily than I do. That's why I definitely wanted him to not let to be controlled and to come of his own will."

Next to her, Adrien listened to her with a soft smile. He was always grateful to have a sister like Y/N. He doesn't know what he would do without her.

Marinette was also watching her with a smile. "You're so kind and considerate. You always make sure Adrien is doing well. You're perfect."

Y/N listened to her with a smile and then was a little surprised. Her face involuntarily flushed slightly. Suddenly a strange feeling came over her. What was that feeling? Why did these sentences affect her so much?

She was about to answer when suddenly their advertisement appeared on the screen.

"Radiant, carefree, dreamy. Y/N and Adrien, the fragrances."

The two watched the ad bored, while Marinette looked a little mesmerized. The screen went dark and the movie started.

A woman was seen walking in the rain with an umbrella in her hand and the words Emilie Agreste appeared next to her. The twins' eyes glistened and they immediately took off their motorcycle helmets so they could see better. It looks like this was not a good decision as suddenly a light flashed next to them.

"Adrien and Y/N in a helmet at the movies with her girlfriend wearing a towel!" They quickly put their helmets back on. Then the doors of the theater opened to reveal the rest of the fans.

"We're trapped. What are we gonna do?" Adrien asked, but then a crowd of people surrounded them and took photos of them. Suddenly they heard strange sounds coming from the ceiling. Suddenly it broke and a huge blue hand reached in. It grabbed the twins and lifted them out.

The two looked at the huge gorilla-like man in surprise. "Are you our bodyguard?" the boy asked as their akumatized bodyguard sniffed them. They just looked bewildered. Then some people threw a couple of glasses at him. Grumbling, he looked down and saw the many people.

"Let's go of Y/N and Adrien, now!" Gorizilla was about to pounce on them, but then Y/N stopped him. "Stop! We are the ones you wanted! Leave them alone!"

The butterfly sign appeared in front of his face and then disappeared. He took them in his right hand and walked away.

He walked until he reached the Montparnasse Tower and then climbed it. Suddenly, a yo-yo flew towards him, which he quickly dodged. Ladybug jumped in front of him. The twins sighed in relief. "Ladybug!"

Gorizilla kept throwing blows at her, which she dodged, then climbed onto his hand. He tried to shake her off, but failed. Ladybug climbed up his hand and approached his fist. She tried to open it but couldn't.

"There's no use, he's too strong." Adrien told her, but then the villain yelled at her, causing her to fall off of him. He tried to hit her again, which was quickly dodged.

"Lucky Charm!" A toy helicopter appeared from it. "A helicopter. It really isn't a good time to play." She took the toy out of the box and flew it high. Then Gorizilla caught her.

He tried to get closer to her but couldn't as the other had the twins in his fist. Ladybug directed the helicopter at him, which kept hitting his head. He grunted in pain and then screamed causing him to lose his grip on the heroine.

She wrapped the yo-yo around his thumb, then jumped down and entered through an open window. She hurried across the room, then jumped out the other window and went up to the roof again. "Let's go of them, right now!" she shouted then pulled the yo-yo causing his thumbs to pull away from them.

"Jump, Y/N and Adrien! Quick!" They looked down and saw how high they were. "You have to trust me!"

They looked at her and then smiled. "Always." Y/N said then grabbed Adrien's hand. She looked at him and he nodded to her and they jumped down together. They were almost at the end and were getting a little worried.

Then a yo-yo wrapped around their waists, which then pulled them back. Ladybug caught them as she watched Y/N with a smile, who looked back at her with impressed eyes. They slowly descended to the ground.

"Thanks for saving us, Ladybug." thanked Adrien. "Yeah, we just knew we could count on you." thanked Y/N as well.

"Y/N, Adrien!" came the voice of Wayem, who immediately hugged them. "You're safe!" came the voice of a girl with brown hair who also threw herself at them.

Suddenly Gorizilla jumped down to them. Ladybug immediately spun the yo-yo and got into a defensive position. The twins looked at each other and nodded. They quickly ran and signaled to Wayem and the girl to follow them. The two followed them almost in a daze.

When they ran into a house, the two turned towards them. "Perhaps we could ask you a favor?" Y/N asked and the two immediately nodded.

--------------------------------------

Gorizilla angrily roamed around the city trying to find the twins. Then he heard the sound of a bunch of car alarms.

Grumbling, he rushed to the scene and caught sight of Adrien and Y/N. Or rather, only their counterparts, since the two were actually Wayem and the girl. They were wearing helmets so their faces were not visible.

He was about to reach for them when a staff hit his hand. He looked angrily to the side.

"Why don't you pick on someone your own size?" grinned Kitty Noir. Gorizilla charged at her, which she quickly dodged and jumped in front of the two.

"Don't worry, Y/N and Adrien. I won't let him touch a hair on your head."

Meanwhile, Hawk Moth was thinking to himself in his cave. "Y/N and Kitty Noir, side by side? So, I was wrong. Just as well." Suddenly he started talking to the villain. "Gorizilla, grab Kitty Noir's miraculous, and be done with her!"

Gorizilla kept striking at her, which she always dodged. "Miss me. Miss me! Miss me again!" she laughed and then grinned at him. "Yeah, big guy. Come on, just a little more." He threw another blow at her, which she dodged and rushed under him.

"Cataclysm!" She touched the ground, which began to collapse beneath him, so she ran quickly.

"This is Kitty Noir express deliveries. Did you order a giant beast, M'Lady?" she asked as she spoke into her staff. "I knew I could count on you, my kitty. Where're the twins?"

"They're safe." assured her. Ladybug smiled and hung up. "I'm very sorry, bit I'm gonna have to search your pockets." She jumped on Gorizilla and took the bracelet from his pocket. "Here you are." She slashed and the akuma flew out of it.

"No more evil doing for you little akuma. Time to de-evilize! Gotcha! Bye bye little butterfly!" She grabbed the toy helicopter controller and threw it into the sky. "Miraculous Ladybug!" The damage was repaired and Gorizilla transformed back to the bodyguard.

"Pound it!" they clapped their hands.

Ladybug turned and looked at the persons disguised as the Agreste twins. "Y/N, Adrien, are you okay?" Kitty Noir quickly stood in front of her before they could answer. "I'm sure they're fine. Right? See?" she looked back as the two gave thumbs up in response.

"If I were you, I wouldn't hang around too long, unless you don't mind revealing your secret identity to all of us." Ladybug gasped as her earring beeped again.

"Bye Y/N and Adrien! Bye, my kitty! Bug out!" with that, she swung away.

"Gotta scat, too! Thanks for your help, guys!" she thanked them and then she left too.

--------------------------------------

The twins slowly walked into Y/N's room where their father was already sitting on the couch waiting for them. They stopped for a moment, waiting for him to say something.

"Sit down, Y/N and Adrien." They walked over to him and sat down next to him. Gabriel raised the remote in his hand and started a movie. The two were surprised to see that their mother's film had started.

"All you had to do was ask me."

"We're sorry, Father. We tried to talk to you, but you were so busy." Adrien lamented.

"You know, we always feel like you don't want to talk at all, so..." Y/N started, but he cut her off.

"You should have trusted me. It's important for you two and I to be able to trust each other. If you were to start hiding the truth from me, then I'd naturally start imagining all kinds of things." he placed his hand on Y/N's hand.

The two smiled at him and he smiled back. "Right, Father. Thank you." Adrien said, then all three turned back to the movie.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

2.6K 119 11
𝘄𝗵𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗲𝘀 𝗺𝘆 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗶 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂? *ೃ༄ ❝ 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 and just like the last, and like the next...
891 103 26
"Sometimes the song you're looking for is right in front of you. The two genres may not be as separate as you imagine. You might be surprised by what...
19K 550 40
"The magazine that Adrien is currently modeling for, has asked that I provide them with a new medium to present Adrien in. They do not want a photosh...
73.4K 1.1K 19
Marinette's life was getting bad ever since Lila promise to her in which she told lies about what Marinette did but didn't do in which all of her fri...