Bloodlines || Cha Hyun Soo

By ElysiumStarrs

A year ago, In Seong fucked up. Or, well, netizens thoughts he fucked up. It had been a year since a rumor... More

𝚌𝚊𝚜𝚝
𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚙𝚑
𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚘𝚗𝚎 : 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚝𝚠𝚘 : 𝚑𝚞𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚜
t w e n t y - o n e
t w e n t y - t w o
t w e n t y - three
t w e n t y - f o u r
t w e n t y - f i v e
t w e n t y - s i x
t w e n t y - s e v e n
t w e n t y - e i g h t
t w e n t y - n i n e
t h i r t y
t h i r t y - o n e
t h i r t y - t w o

t w e n t y

422 32 1
By ElysiumStarrs

The sun felt warm on In Seong's face, and so did the grass under him. In Seong's back was flat against the ground in the park, he could hear the chatter of the other people enjoying this summer day. It was rare for In Seong to have the weekend off, or the chance to spend it by the water. There was a light breeze which felt good against the hot sun above him.

In Seong and his group members were hanging out, having a nice day away from the studio or the dance room, and they had a clear schedule for the next two weeks. It felt wonderful to be outside in the fresh air, not getting noticed by potential fans, and even if they had, they were being respectful and giving them space. 

In Seong could hear the giggles of his little sister as Su Ji chased her around. It was a nice sound to hear once in a while. It was quite the surprise for In Seong – Dae Hyun had planned it all for him, getting Jin Hee into Seoul was a little more difficult, but in the end, In Seong was getting to spend the weekend with his baby sister. She got to live in his shoes for the weekend.

The picnic things weren't too far away from In Seong as he lied in the sun. Myeong was sitting on the picnic blanket, checking his phone, occasionally grabbing a snack here or there while he looked over Twitter or Instagram, whatever he was obsessed with that weekend. 

Dae Hyun was hiding behind a large tree, waiting for Jin Hee to run towards him without knowing. Jin Hee's laughter increased when Dae Hyun grabbed her by the waist, lifting her up into the air. Her legs kicked excitedly as she laughed. Su Ji stopped, placing his hands on his knees. "You out of breath?" Dae Hyun joked. "Maybe you should get back to the dance studio." A smirk appeared on Dae Hyun's face. 

"Running after a kid is nothing like dancing." Su Ji said. 

"You're just out of shape," Myeong commented as he looked up from his phone. "I told you that you need to come to the gym with me. Our company just opened the place up, it's fucking amazing." Myeong said. 

"Yah! We've got a child present!" Dae Hyun scolded, despite Myeong being older than him by three years. "Save the cursing until we're back in the dorm, Myeong-hyung." Dae Hyun said. 

Myeong just rolled his eyes. "I bet she hears worse at school, or even on TV." Myeong commented as he went back to looking down at his phone. 

"Myeong-oppa's funny." Jin Hee giggled.

"Yeah, a thousand laughs." Dae Hyun whispered under his breath as he sent Jin Hee down. Jin Hee leaned back, head resting against Dae Hyun's chest. She had a big grin across her face. "Let's go bother that brother of yours." Her eyes instantly twinkled at the idea. 

In Seong's hands were behind his head, eyes closed while lying in the grass. To anyone, it would look like he was just sleeping. In Seong could hear the conversations between his group members and little sister. He just didn't have anything to say back to them. 

Suddenly, In Seong made an "oof" sound when Jin Hee jumped on top of him. In Seong's hands grabbed her waist to keep her steady, but he didn't open his eyes. It was almost like he couldn't. "Oppa! Oppa!" In Seong started to laugh as Jin Hee tickled at his hips. "Wake up, oppa! Wake up!" In Seong cracked a small smile as his eyes slowly opened. "In Seong, wake up." 

In Seong wake with a start, gasping for air and wrapping his arms across his bruised stomach. The last thing In Seong remembered was opening his mouth to tell the people in the back of the truck he was going to pass out. He recalled them shouting his name, but the voices were so muffled that he wasn't sure if he was dreaming it. However, what he was dreaming about was the sun.

The same sun he was staring up at, blurrily. 

But Myeong, Dae Hyun, Su Ji, and Jin Hee were all there, enjoying a summer weekend. Nothing had gone wrong – In Seong was still an idol, they had a "long" break, or at least that was dream In Seong thought. 

In Seong's reality returned to him in a flash with Eun Yoo kneeling next to him. Jin Ok was touching and brushing the hair from his forehead to feel for a fever. Hye In had Ji Su hold Bom for a moment while In Seong's head sat on her lap. In Seong's reality was back to him – they were living through the end of the fucking world. They were dealing with monsters. They had just left the "safety" of Green Home. 

They left behind Hyun Soo. And Eun Hyuk. And their lives at Green Home. 

In Seong closed his eyes. "Fuck me." 

"You have a fever, In Seong." Jin Ok told him, pressing the back of her hand on his forehead. In Seong couldn't feel a difference. 

Eun Yoo took In Seong's arms, pulling him into a sitting position. In Seong swayed until Eun Yoo grabbed his shoulders to stop him moving. In Seong let his eyes focus on Eun Yoo's face. Despite the concerned cries from the residents, the soldiers didn't stop to check on In Seong. 

"How long-"

"Five minutes." Eun Yoo said. It felt like longer to In Seong, but passing out from injuries probably did that to a person. In Seong leaned forward, pressing his forehead against Eun Yoo's shoulder. "Big baby." Eun Yoo pushed In Seong away from her, going back to where she was sitting. 

A few choice curse words entered In Seong's mind, but he was too tired to say them out loud. Hye In went to help In Seong up, but he waved his hand at her to stop her. "Just help me lean against the back." In Seong said. Hye In did as In Seong asked. Soon enough, his legs were stretched out in front of him, down the middle of the truck bed. His back was up against the driver and passenger seats. In Seong rested his arm against the wooden seat, gulping harshly. "Anybody got any fucking idea where we're headed?" In Seong questioned softly.

In Seong heard the round of no's. 

That wasn't truly surprising but In Seong hoped that they'd find out where they were being taken without asking. 

In Seong remained sitting on the truck bed, trying not to move too much but the bumps and the sudden turns didn't help. In Seong rested his head on his arm, feeling Jin Ok run her fingers through his hair. It reminded him of Dae Hyun when In Seong was first accepted as a trainee, anytime he found him crying because of the pressure or the stress or even during a breakdown, In Seong would lay his head on Dae Hyun's lap, and he'd run his fingers through his hair until he calmed down. 

In Seong felt safe.

A few more minutes went by without someone speaking until Seung Wan opened his mouth. "The military pulled it off."

"Doesn't mean we're safe now." Jae Hwan commented.

"Well, there wasn't a single monster the whole way here." Seung Wan said.

No one spoke for a moment as they looked around, noticing the lack of monsters like Seung Wan said. "No people too." Eun Yoo added.

"Well, uh," Seung Wan tried to find his words. "Oh, the soldiers probably already..." He trailed off, unable to finish his sentence. No one had any idea where the rest of the humans were. They didn't know how the military were rounding up all the humans. To be honest, In Seong didn't want to know but it was too late. 

The truck came to a stop, announcing survivors. In Seong lifted his head up, starting to feel less dizzy and his vision cleared. 

"See? What did I tell you?" Seung Wan said, only to clam up. In Seong glanced to the left in time to see a soldier come around the left side of the truck, a gun pointed at the residents. The two soldiers met in the back; guns still pointed at the residents. In Seong gave them a sarcastic hand wave when they looked over the residents. 

"The vehicle looks clear. Let them through." 

The truck started to move again after getting the confirmation. In Seong grabbed a hold of something. He peered over his shoulder through the window. They were entering a tunnel that was blocked and surrounded by the military. No matter how many times you turned your head, you saw another man in uniform.

In Seong wasn't going to lie, men in uniform were a turn on for him, but not in this moment or the situation he was stuck in. 

Soon enough, the residents were ordered to get off the truck and walk. In Seong wrapped his arm around his stomach as he climbed out of the truck with help from Jae Hwan. He had a noticeable limp at this point – nothing that he could actually do about that right now. In Seong just slowly made his way with the crowd that was heading to the other end of the tunnel to get to the designated shelter. 

Surprisingly, In Seong was able to keep up with the rest of the Green Home residents. As they walked by, a bride was trying to plead with the soldiers about her husband. She was telling them he wasn't sick, he just had cancer. The soldiers weren't listening, telling the bride that they'd check. 

In Seong suddenly felt Yeong Su match his speed, taking his hand and placing it on top of his head. In Seong looked down at Yeong Su, seeing how much kindness the kid had for someone like In Seong. Yeong Su saw In Seong limping and losing steam, he decided to let In Seong placing some of his weight onto him to help through the tunnel. "Thanks." In Seong whispered. In Seong messed up Yeong Su's hair, but almost used the youngest residents as his makeshift cane to walk. 

In Seong and Yeong Su heard the gunshot. "Don't look back." In Seong told him. In Seong kept Yeong Su's head in place as they continued their way through the tunnel. In Seong briefly closed his eyes when he heard the cries from the bride and more gunshots. In Seong moved slightly behind Yeong Su so he couldn't see what was happening behind them. "Keep walking." 

"Hyung?" At first, In Seong thought it was Yeong Su, but then he lifted his head up. 

Kim Su Ji was standing there, staring at In Seong. Su Ji didn't think he'd see In Seong again – after the last text message they sent to each other, Su Ji honestly thought he'd get the call that In Seong took his life. Yet, In Seong was standing there, clearly still surviving in this crazy, fucked up world. 

Before Su Ji could approach, a soldier ordered that they continued to move. In Seong gestured his head, basically signaling to Su Ji that they'd speak when they were safe. Su Ji nodded, turning around to walk with his back to In Seong. In Seong stared at his childhood best friend's back – In Seong honestly didn't think he'd find Su Ji first when it came to escaping from Green Home.

Seeing Su Ji again made In Seong wonder if Dae Hyun or Myeong were up ahead or coming to the tunnel. 

In Seong paused for a moment, catching his breath. "Are you okay, hyung?" Yeong Su asked, looking up at In Seong. 

In Seong wanted to lie, but suddenly, Eun Yoo started to scream. He lifted his head to see the monster that was crawling on the ceiling. In Seong pushed Yeong Su behind him. "Run! Go to Jin Ok!" In Seong shouted as he stepped backward. Yeong Su almost stumbled over his own feet if Jin Ok didn't grab him by the back of his jacket. She pulled him back into her, taking off with the kids. 

In Seong couldn't run like he would normally. Su Ji noticed right away, ducking under In Seong's arm. In Seong turned his head, seeing Su Ji take his weight, making him move faster, away from the monster. 

"Hey, come here!" A soldier shouted to the residents. "Over here!" 

"That way!" In Seong shouted to Su Ji. He nodded, pushing into people to get them over to the truck. In Seong was moving as quickly as he could, even with Su Ji's help. But they made it to the truck, getting help from Jae Hwan and Hye In to climb into the truck. Su Ji jumped in with them. 

In Seong looked to the side. "Where's Eun Yoo?" He looked over at Ji Su. "Where's Eun Yoo?" He repeated.

Ji Su turned her head quickly, looking for Eun Yoo. 

The truck started to drive away with Eun Yoo with the rest of the residents. In Seong saw where Eun Yoo was. She was about to start moving again but abruptly stopped. In Seong saw the soldier from earlier – the one who helped kill an innocent, sick man. He put the gun into his mouth to kill himself. In Seong jumped when the soldier actually pulled the trigger. 

The truck abruptly came to a stop. In Seong leaned forward, wrapping his arms around his stomach. "Hyung." Su Ji placed his hand on In Seong's shoulder. The truck started to reverse, allowing them to grab Eun Yoo.

In Seong hoped that from here on out... they had smooth sailing because In Seong didn't want to go through that again.

------------------------------------------

Look who you guys to finally meet! Su Ji! I love Su Ji!

So, how do you guys watch dramas? I am the type who watches weekly, for the most part, sometimes I forget and then I have to binge before the end. But I also like binging, particularly older dramas, ones I know I'm not going to get to in that year. XD

But since I have so many of them, I literally have to do a random number generator to pick the drama I'm going to watch. XD I want to make a good dent in my list of dramas this year. And I'd like to watch all the movies that are currently in my to-watch list on MyDramaList.

With that being said, I watched Money Heist: Korea. I wasn't expecting to hear DNA or mention of ARMY in the first minute. XD The random number generator picked a number and picked Money Heist. Gotta say, Denver was my favorite for Part 1 and Berlin and Tokyo were my favorite for Part 2. But honestly, I loved Money Heist: Korea. I thought it was a lot of fun to watch, part 2 was definitely the best part.

...I might be writing a fanfic. I can't be stopped. XD

And I am starting to make my way through La Casa de Papel, I'm on part 2 now, but... there's something about it that isn't clicking with me. I feel like I might be jaded because I started with Money Heist: Korea, or I'm just not as connected as I want to be with the characters. I love the Professor and Nairobi, they're are my favorites in the og version. But I HATE Tokyo, omg, she is so fucking annoying.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.8K 1.9K 14
𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐑𝐄 ____________________________________________________ ❝𝑦/𝑛 𝑎𝑛𝑑 ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛-𝑠𝑢 𝑔𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑐𝑘 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛 𝑡𝑜𝑔�...
3.1K 164 18
When vampires exist in this world, who come out at night to hunt for humans, Y/N, a girl who was diagnosed with depression and had no will to live an...
102K 3.8K 31
They met the same way everyone else does. By both chance and choice. They chose to be on the roof of Green Home that day, for different reasons. They...
71.1K 2.9K 32
After her grandfather's passing, Hwang Ji-eun's family sends her to clear out his apartment at the Green Home apartment complex. However, she gets tr...