No Thanks, I Don't Date Posse...

Af wethinkhateaa

Book 2 of No Thanks, I Don't Date Possessive Billionaires. Now that Amelia's heart is captured by the pos... Mere

No Thanks, I Dont Date Possesive Billionare 2
Miss. Shocked
Miss. Betrayed
Miss. With a Gun
Miss. Brave
Miss. Brave II
Miss. Death
Miss. unconcious
Miss. Goodbye
Miss. Hurting
Author's Note
Miss. Nick
Miss. Trying
Miss. Breathless
Miss. Virgin
Miss. Tease
Miss. Trying
Miss. Vicious
Miss. Unfroseen
Miss. Irritated

Miss. Captured

18.8K 459 57
Af wethinkhateaa

All the chapters in this book is unedited, read at your own risk.

     There's one thing I know about life for sure and that it isn't fair to the people who are kind. It force out the evil in good, but now it's our choice to choose whether we want to go to the right or left. No, I'm not talking about myself. My dad, step dad, right here used to be a man of innocent I'm sure. Until something breaks him, turning him into a monster in the dark. There's no doubt in my mind that every evil needs to be punish, I'm not justifying the evildoers. I think my dad deserve every harsh punishment in this world, because with no doubt what he have done to me is nowhere near innocent. But it was un imaginable how he used to be an innocent little boy.

  As I was tied up on the basement of my own house, I tried to focus my eyes on the small lights illuminating on the opposite side of the wall. The back of my head was hammering like a wrecking ball and I groaned in protest. My hands were hurting, like it's been slice and my legs were numb as I've been in the same position for God knows how many days. I would say I've been here for 5 days or more. I could no longer tell the days and time and I have slowly given up. Jesse was not coming, Is he even trying?  I thought.

The day of the capture

"Might as well kill him boss," Zeke said infuriated by the fact that we left Jesse handcuff and alive, "I could go back and do it in a second."

"Just shut up and drive,"

My dad slapped the back of Zeke's head and the other guy who I learned to be called  "An" laugh hysterically. Then it was his turned to be slapped. They both focus on the road once more, leaving my dad to concentrate on me. He watches me nonstop.

I look away from the three of them and watched as we passed the city of New York. I concentrate on every building I know and tried to fuel back the memories of each and every one of them. This could be the last time I see this buildings ever again. Trying to ignore my dad's glare that is creating a burning hole on the side of my head. Even though I silently pray Jesse will get me, deep down I know I shouldn't get my hopes up. As we get further away from the city by the hour the more I sink into a deep pool of hopelessness and captivity.

"Wake up," An called as he shook me off from my sleep. I opened my eyes slowly adjusting to the brightness in the car. I was processing this quite hard. He shook me once more and pulled me out of the car with quite a painful tug. "Don't make this harder for me!"

"Look I just woke up and you expect me to get on cheery and brawny for you?"

Trust me that wasn't the tone he wanted to hear. I'm the one who just woke up from hours of sleep and yet he was the grumpy one. Unbelievable! These crazy psychotics were seriously sick. He put his hard palm on the skin of my cheek and I was forced to the ground with a painful handprint. With my hand being cuffed, it was already hard enough for me to prevent from falling less painfully, but it was hard to stand up too when one of the crazy motherfucker told me to hurry up. An end up pulling me up by my shirt and force me into the familiar, but not quite the same looking house. I abruptly realized I was home, not really certain of it at the same time, just without the actual feeling of being at home if you know what I mean.

The two men lead me into the basement and tied me up to a nearby pole. Nothing has changed from the interior design and it brought me overfamiliar feelings of fear. I shuddered at the coldness of the house and I wished that they let me changed before I got captured. I tried not to think about the temperature and focus on how I'm going to survive.

  "Welcome home." I could hear my dad's whisper somewhere in the dark and it sent a shiver down my spine.

"Make yourself feel at home, since you'll be here for a while."

"Don't hold your breath, it will take me a while to getting used to being cuffed to a pole," I spat rather sarcastically.

He snickered as he appeared from the dark and stood closely in front of me. His hand reach for my hair and smoothened it down from the root to its edge. I didn't reacted, even though I wanted to cut his hands off, instead I watched him to hide my fear. "You and your smart mouth. What happen to the innocent, petrify little girl?"

"Somewhere in the closet in this house, I didn't take her with me."

His evil smile widens and he gropes my body. Touching my upper waist down to my thigh. I close my eyes and I could hear the sickening laugh of his. I rather die, than let him touch me like that, trust me death would be a less punishment. He got a sniff of my neck and I could feel his breath travel down to my collarbone. He laid his other hand on the back of my head and I forced my head father away from his. He kept a forceful tug as he force my lips into his. I seal and pressed my lips together and it drove him angry, so the next thing I know He slammed me into the wall.

"You don't want to kiss me?" He screamed, slamming me once more into the cold, hard concrete wall, "Huh! Fine bitch, but let me tell you this, that pretty lips of yours aren't going to kiss any one anymore until you die."

A tear slipped from the corner of my eye and I struggled to keep the remainder of it. It's not so much of kissing anyone, but the fat that he just decided how my fate was going to be and it already discourage me from living. With my face wet and me chocking on my own tears, he stepped back and spit on my legs. He left me in the dark basement, crying and cold. He left me wondering who's watching me in the dark and the reminder of my childhood was force to return upon me once again. He left and didn't come back, locking me on the basement of once so called my home.

Present

  I slouched back on the wall and lay helplessly in a painful position. I could no longer cry and I could no longer think straight. I, in that moment, wished somebody would kill me once and for all. I hated the way he's torturing me. He knew my weakness about dark underground basement, limited water resources and little human contact.

  The door suddenly opened with a loud bang and Zeke appeared with a glass of water. I stop bothering to fight back, I was helpless and I lacked in the nutrition and muscle department. He force opened my mouth and poured in the cold water, spilling some down my throat. He wipes his hand on his trouser and grunted in disgust. Yeah I hope you suffer, I thought sarcastically. After all I'm the one tied up in a pole, with lack of human, health and hygiene resources you know. However something happened that miraculously helped me feel some kind of hope, even though it wasn't much. When I stretch my legs, Zeke stumbled upon it and came down with all flat on the floor. That hope at first was when I realized I could finally get back at him, by stumbling him. But you did be surprise when my mind changed. He was too angry to look down on the floor, so he walked and disappeared out the basement. Few second while he climbed up the stairs, my eyes focused on the IPhone lying miraculously on the basement floor few feet away from me. I looked away from it; to prevent any necessary attention and Zeke locked the door and the only light disappeared. I waited a few second, and then my legs went in for a grope in the dark, trying to get that one thing that could save my life. As I reached my feet came in touch with the device; I stopped breathing for a second. Push it toward me as carefully as possible, with my feet; I let it scrape the cold basement floor.

As soon as its reachable, my hand grabs it and press the turn on button silently.  As I have predicted his phone contains a password key, I wasn't completely hopeless. IPhone does let you call emergency number. Since Jesse is out of the picture, my only choice was 911 and with any luck, hopefully they would save me.

I dial 911...

First ring, second ring and then... "Hello this is 911, what's your emergency?"

"I," it feels oddly weird to speak to someone other than my capturers, and I was lost at words, "I-"

"Mam? Are you okay?" The man who put his life in constant distress of hearing people's lost asked, concerned about my well being.

"I don't have much time, but I'm locked up in a basement floor by my dad, please come and help me," I said in a rather calming voice. I was scared he wouldn't believe me, in fact I wasn't sure entirely convince either.

"Mam, this is no place where you can prank call somebody, this is for urgent serious issue only." I thought so.

"I'm not lying," my voice rose up, I directly look toward the shadowed door of unmoving door knob, "Please, believe me. The address is 64083 Kavanagh St. Raymore. I'm not pranking you."

"Okay we will send in somebody to check on you."

"Please hurry, "I beg.

"We will get there a soon as possible, please remain calm and don't cause any more attention to your dad. It could be dangerous." Like I didn't know that.

"Okay."

The phone call ended and once again I was alone. I look up to his lock screen and tried multiple attempts to unlock his phone. It was useless; I had reached my last try and failed miserably. My hope relies on the 911 crew. I slumped my head back, when the knob of the basement knob's rattle. Could they be here already? I thought to myself. With excitement and caution I hid the phone on my pants immediately. My eyes that shone brightly in the case of help, has disappeared as soon as I saw Zeke and An approaching down rather ticked off. "I don't know where the fuck I put it, that's why I'm asking for your help!"

Oh shit! It's the phone. I remain seated and calm, even though my heart was pounding like the beat of a drum. They looked at me and I tried my best to give them an emotionless expression, to subdue their curiosity. I hoped zeke is dumb enough to not realized that he tripped somewhere between an hour ago right in front me.

"An, shut up okay! Just start looking for it," Zeke protested to An who could stop blabbering about his theory on why he lost his phone. One of them theory was that a supernatural force has taken it out of karma for helping kidnapping me. To be quite honest I should be insulted for being kidnap by these stupid, low IQ people. I had no idea they are such a dimwits.

Zeke turned to me and raised an eyebrow as he eye me suspiciously. I looked at him back in the eye, trying my best to hide the fact that my heart was going to break from my ribcage.

"Have you seen my phone?" He asked.

Could he get any dumber than this? If I found his phone I wouldn't tell him. Yeah sure, I would just be like "Yea, I found it on the floor. Here ill give you back the one thing that probably could save my life from nut job like you."

I shake my head, not wanting him to hear my stutter. He nod, watched me some more than disappeared with An out the basement. Relief surged through me as I release the breath I didn't know I was holding.

I don't know what's taking the police so long to

get here, but I was slightly worried. Did they decide I was lying to them? Did

my dad successfully direct their attention away? Questions raises, but I waited. Not so much for Jesse anymore.

-------------------------------------

Please Read A/N:

What do you guys think of the first chapter of the story? Do you like or hate it?

I need 20 comments before i can continue, because I'm trying to reach a goal for myself. So if everybody can cooperate, I would much appreciate it. I also want to dedicate every chapter to an awesome reader, because I love y'all so much. From my first book, I got really funny comment sometimes, and thats what really keep me writing. So anyone with a funny comment, will be dedicated.

Don't be afraid to criticize, I don't mind, I'm open to advices. Please fix my grammar if you like.

Don't forget to vote if you hate it <3

WethinkhateAA

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

45.6K 1.4K 30
When a depressed and heart broken Ella went to New York to be far away from home, she never thought she would accidentally got into the life of Maxwe...
67.7K 4.2K 40
Shane Harvard Malcolm, billionaire player has it all, except one thing. A bride! It doesn't seem important to his already perfect world. But when the...
1K 64 20
Yamina London and her daughter have fallen on hard times. This was nothing new right? Orion is a man with many secrets. After some freak accident he...
165K 5.5K 29
After escaping an abusive past, Rose wants nothing more than to stay away from trouble. But when trouble comes crashing into her life in the form of...