ADMIRING LOVE

بواسطة Richaa_Sharma

[ Part 1 of Admiring Love.] [ He fell first but she fell harder.] [ If you like to read love stories based on... المزيد

Note
Prologue
CHARACTER
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
Teaser
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
A/N
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
Chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
chapter 71
A/N
chapter 72
chapter 73
chapter 74
chapter 75
chapter 76
chapter 77
chapter 78
chapter 79
chapter 80
Reviews
chapter 81
chapter 82
chapter 83
chapter 84
chapter 85
chapter 86
chapter 87
chapter 88
chapter 89
A/N : Thank you
chapter 90
chapter 91
chapter 92
chapter 93
chapter 94
Thank you ❤️
chapter 95
chapter 96
chapter 97
chapter 98
chapter 99
chapter 100
chapter 101
chapter 102
chapter 103
chapter 104
chapter 105
chapter 106
chapter 107
chapter 108
chapter 109
chapter 110
chapter 111
chapter 112
chapter 113
chapter 114
chapter 115
Thank you ❤️
LAST CHAPTER
EPILOGUE
New chapter

chapter 45

7.3K 393 118
بواسطة Richaa_Sharma

Previous chapter continue....👇

Avni opens her cupboard and takes out her dress from there, looking at that dress she remembers only one person because this red color is Neil's favourite.

She takes her dress to the washroom because she had to wash her face there too.

After some time she comes out of the washroom wearing her dress.

Avni look 👇

She comes in front of the mirror and fixes her dupatta, she looks at herself and thinks whether this dress is too much for this occasion.

" Ye dress jyada heavy to nahi hai, Kahin maine kuch jyada to nahi kar liya, I think mujhe change kar lena chahiye...."
She says this to herself but before she can turn around, she feels a gentle touch on her that hugs her from behind.

" There is no need to change because it is perfect, just like you...." Hearing this, Avni gets shocked as well as surprised.

She sees in the mirror thaNeil is hugging her with his face buried in her neck and his hands on her waist and suddenly her face lights up seeing him, finally the one for whom she was waiting so eagerly has arrived.

A smile appears on her face, and without saying anything she turns in his arms and hugs him, hiding her face in his chest.
She really missed this feeling of being close to his chest, feeling his heartbeat.

Neil is surprised by her action because he did not expect this....She was angry and he had come to pacify her, but what a miracle it was. Is he dreaming? Instead of pushing him away, she wrapped her arms around him.

He smiles and without saying anything at first he holds her tighter in his arms and feels her warmth and realizing this she also holds him tighter, Neil feels her palm pressing on his back.

" Agar mujhe pta hota ki tum mera intezaar kar rahi ho, toh main thoda aur jaldi aa jaata " he says smilingly caressing her hair, The way she hugged him as soon as she saw him clearly showed that she was waiting for him and that was enough to make him happy.

But hearing this, Avni realizes what she did and also remembers that at this time she was alone with him in her room and their families outside, what would everyone think if they came to know that both of them were alone in the room.

And with this thought, she separates from him and pushes him back, on which Neil gets shocked

" Kya hua ?" Neil suddenly asks about her changed behaviour, to which Avni looks at him.
Just now she was hugging him and now she is pushing him like this, he doesn't understand anything.

" Aap yehaan kyon aaye hai ?" He sighs at this question, whenever he has been coming here for the last two times, this girl asks him the same question.

" Kya baar baar ek hi sawal karti ho ki main yehaan kyon aaya hu....zaahir si baat hai ye mera sasural hai, yehaan aane ke liye mujhe kisi wajah ki jrurt nahi hai...."

" Huh " Saying this she rolls her eyes

" Waise aaj yehaan aane ki wajah tum ho....." Saying this, he moves towards her and seeing that Avni who was already in front of the mirror, she starts taking her steps back due to which she collides with the dressing table which stops her steps and Neil quickly captures her between himself and the dressing table, she looks at him.

" Kya kar rahe hai...." Neil looks at her smiling lovingly at her question.

" Filhaal to main kuch nahi kar raha, par agar tum izaazt do toh main aage badh sakta hu...." He speaks with his mischievous smile, playing with her hair leaning towards her, placing it on her ear....at the same time, this action of his gives her slight goosebumps and at the same time, her heart beat also increases.....Firstly, she is getting nervous due to their closeness after so many days,
And then if someone comes here and sees them together in the room, she becomes afraid of that.

And before he does anything while leaning towards her, Avni places her hand on his chest due to which he straightens up but he still doesn't free her from himself and between the dressing table, he looks at her to which Avni says

" Dur rahiye mujh se aur mujh se baat bhi mat kijiye...." At these words he looks at her, just now she was hugging him and now this

" What is all this Avni... I don't understand what you want...ek traf tum mera intezaar kar rahi thi aur ab dur rehne ko bol rahi ho....?"

" Kisne kaha ki main aapka intezaar kar rahi thi...." she asked, Yes, she was waiting for him, but why should she accept this?

" Tum ne...." She looks at him at this

" tumhari in aankhon ne kaha ki tum mera intezaar kar rahi thi....Har baar sabd jruri nahi hote dil ki baat kehne ke liye, Looking at you it is clear that you are missing me as much as I am missing you...to fir ab ye narazgi kaisi ?"

" Huh, You are not missing me, if you did then you would have come earlier, not today, but Noo, aap nahi aaye...Your love is limited to phone calls only..."

Now this is also his fault, she forbade him not to come here, And respecting her word, he did not come here, but after what Raj told him today, how can he not come here?

But at the same time he understands that now she is only angry because he did not come to meet her earlier... meaning there is no other complaint now.

And without dragging it further, he also accepts his this mistake.

" OK, meri galti hai, I'm sorry...mujhe tumse pehle aakar milna chahiye tha par baby tumne hi mnaa kiya tha to fir agar main aata to tumhara hi mood kharab hota aur main aisa nahi karna chahta tha..." he said on which she sees him

" Accha to fir aaj kaise aa gye, aaj mera mood kharab nahi hoga ?" On this he sees her....What should he say now, this girl has prepared answers to everything he says.

" And since when did you become so obedient...aap kab se Meri baate maanne lage....?"

" Dekho, main humesha tumhari baate maanta hu....iss baat par tum complain nahi kar sakti...."

" Huh.... she has no answer to his truth, yes it is true, he accepts everything she says and this thing makes her feel more guilty somewhere but she doesn't understand why she is not able to apologize to him.

Seeing her silent and now looking down like this, Neil smiles slightly and seeing her like this, hearing her complaining and the way she hugged him a few moments ago makes him understand that she also wants to talk to him as desperately as he wants to talk to her...But somehow, due to the distance that came between them for the first time, she has become a little confined in front of him, She is not able to show her complete emotions in front of him even if she wants to, She is not able to tell him that she wants to talk to him, she wants to hug him, how much she missed him.

He places his finger under her chin and makes her looks at him, their eyes meet, he can clearly see the love for himself in those eyes. Neil smiles lightly, kisses her forehead and separating from her, says "I love you "

" I hate you " She gives this instant reply with a pout in return for his "I love you", to which Neil smiles.

" Accha! You hate me ?" She nods with pout on which Neil smiles again

" Kamaal hai, jis se nafrat karti ho usi ki lambi umar ke liye vrat rakha hai tumne...." He says this to her with a teasing smile to which Avni gets shocked, she had forbidden her mother then why did she tell this to him...But at the same time, even if it is so, she will not admit it to him.

" Huh, kisne kaha ki maine vrat rakha hai....maine koi vrat nahi rakha, aapko koi galatfahmi hui hai.....( and after saying this she thinks something )
oh accha ab main samjhi to aap is wajah se yehaan aaye hai...." Neil looks at her with a smile at this.

" bilkul, ab meri jaan ne mere liye vrat rakha hai to uska vrat todne to mujhe aana hi tha n...." He says lovingly to which Avni looks at him with a tight smile.

" Oh no, fir to aapka aana waste ho gya, kyonki maine koi vrat nahi rakha hai...."

" Accha ?" He asks on which she nods yes with tight smile

Neil sees her and suddenly Neil who was already standing close to her, takes his hand from behind her waist and pulls her closer to him, due to which both of their chests collide due to which she gets shocked for a moment but then composes herself and asks him to leave her but Neil keeps his hold on her soft yet firm.

" hmm, Kisi ne btaaya nahi tumhe ki vrat me jhooth nahi bolte aur abhi hi tumne 2 jhooth bol diye...." He speaks while putting her hair on her ear and she responds by trying to come out of his grip

" Huh, maine koi jhooth nahi bola....aur Chhodiye mujhe...."

" wo to kabhi nahi chhodunga.... aur you hate me ye sabse bada jhooth aur tumne vrat nahi rakha hai... ye dusra jhooth....." She looks at him at this

" Accha chalo, Now we leave all these things, I know: you have kept a fast for me... By the way, you are wreaking havoc in this red suit....jaan le logi kya meri, meri jaan...." When she hears this, a shy smile appears on her face but she immediately hides it.

" Chhodiye mujhe, mujhe niche jaana hai...." she again tries to come out from his grip

" Kyon, niche tumhara kya kaam.... jaisa tumne kaha ki tumne vrat nahi rakha aur niche to wo log hai jinhe puja karni hai....toh tumhe to puja karni nahi hogi....right?
toh chalo hum ek kaam karte hai, hum yehi rehte hai aur hum humari.... " He says this while leaning towards her but before he can do any mischief she pushes him back again and this time, taking the opportunity, she is about to go towards the door to go out but Neil is fast and stops her steps by holding her wrist from behind.

He smiles seeing her back and comes closer to her, Avni does not dare to turn back but she is able to feel his closeness due to which she is getting nervous and presses her lips in nervousness.

Neil stands close behind her but does not release his hold on her wrist, he looks at her and then moves her open hair aside to reveal her exposed back due to the design of her suit, her suit has a deep cut design at the back through which almost her back is visible and that design is tied with just one string.

Neil leans towards her and kisses her back, to which he sees her shrugging her back slightly. he smiles lightly seeing his effect on her and then he turns her towards himself and makes her face him and he sees how the blush has adorned her face.

He takes her face in his hands and because of his gentleness she also starts forgetting to move away from him, He cups her face and first kisses her forehead, on which Avni closes her eyes.

He kisses her cheeks but when he tries to kiss her on lips, she comes to her senses and places her palm on his lips....Neil shows her his puppy face and she is about to melt but she composes herself and reminds him of what he said

" Hmm, jaise mujhe kisi ne nahi btaaya ki vrat me jhooth bolna allowed nahi hota.....toh kya aapko kisi ne btaaya nahi ki vrat me ye sab karna bhi allowed nahi hota hai...." She knows that now that Neil is here, her mother will definitely boast that she has kept a fast, so there is no shyness in confessing this now.

And there Neil smiles after hearing this, finally she confesses that she has kept a fast.

" Toh vrat ke baad to allow hoga n ?" He asks this with his mischievous smile to which Avni shakes her head in disbelief but without saying anything, she pushes him back and this time quickly opens the door and goes out from there.

And here Neil keeps smiling, he knows now he has to work just a little harder, she is no longer angry but she is showing some tantrums, but he is ready to bear all her tantrums.

Neil also comes out of the room but before he goes downstairs he hears Raj's voice coming from behind who stops him calling his name

Somewhere Neil thanks his God that he sent Raj to help him because if he had gone in front of everyone then everyone would have questioned how he came inside the house but now he can take some help from Raj.

Then Raj comes closer to him and as expected Raj first asks him when he came to which he replies that he came a little while ago and without meeting anyone he came straight to meet Avni but she was not in the room.

Raj did not see him leaving Avni's room, so he believes his statement and at the same time he is happy that finally he has come here to bring a smile on his sister's face...Yes, he knows that he is the smile on his sister's face, he has not seen a real smile on Avni's face for many days but maybe today everything will be fine between them and both will become normal again.

And then Neil tells him that when the family questions him about when he came inside, he should tell them that he was with him, on his statement Raj looks at him with some suspicion but then agrees to help his friend because he understands that he has definitely done some mischief.

Both of them are coming down, Avni is surprised to see them together with their hands on shoulders and smiling while talking, Did everything work out between these two?

Then Simran, sitting next to her, sees this expression on her face, seeing her brother and Neil coming together, So she leans towards her ear and whispers in her ear that their fight is over so now she too should end her fight with Neil, she advises her on which Avni looks at her but does not say anything but she is definitely happy when the fight between her brother and Neil ends.

The family members look at Neil and the Khanna family thinks that if he did not come with them, then when did he come here?

" Arre Neil beta, tum kab aaye ?" On this question of Neela, Shweta glare at Neil, they were waiting for him at home and he is here.

Whereas Neil, before replying to Neela, feels his mother's eyes on him and looks at her and gets scared by her angry look but at the same time he knows that his mother will not scold him here, that is why he gives a cheeky smile to his mother and there Shweta says

" Tu yehaan kab aaya....?"

" Wo mom main wo...wo...Wo aapne hi kaha tha n ki shaam me yehaan aana hai aur aapne jaldi aane ko kaha tha, to main Raj ke saath hi office se sidhaa yehaan aa gya...." Simran looks at him on this lie because Raj comes alone at home from office but after thinking something she remains silent and looks at Raj when he also remains silent on this lie. Raj eyes meets Simran's and Raj also signals her to keep quiet.

Amidst all this, Avni is silently looking down and Neela speaks next

" Par bachcha...maine to tumhe aate hue nahi dekha...."

" Wo maa, jab main aaya to aap shayad apne room me thi... to Raj ne kaha ki pehle main ready ho jaaun fir aap sab se milu....so main guest room me ready ho raha tha..."

Neela says ok on this and then everyone sits together.

Later, Simran and Avni go to the house temple with Neela and Shweta to see and do some preparations for the puja.

So there in the hall there is Bebe and all the other men of the house who are talking among themselves.

Madhvi Tai brings some refreshments for all of them, Prakash, Ashish and Bebe eat and drink a little but seeing Neil not taking anything, Raj says

" Neil tu kuch kyon nahi le raha, tere liye coffee mangwaaun?"

" Nahi nahi, abhi man nahi hai...."

" Arre par kuch to le..." Raj says this again to which Neil again refuses and on this action of his, Raj looks at him and thinks something.

Then when everyone is busy talking among themselves, Neil looks here and there for Avni and his eyes fall on the temple where Avni is making diya's for puja

He smiles seeing her preparing for the puja, Her smile grows when her loose hair falls on her face and disturbs her while she is working and she is blowing them up with her mouth which is making her more cute.

While Neil is looking at her without blinking, Avni, feeling a sharp glance at herself, looks at him and finds him staring at her.

Both of their eyes meet each other, on which Neil gives her a smile and Avni makes faces and looks away, seeing which Neil slightly chuckle.

After some time

Everyone sits together, Avni is in the kitchen with Neela who is watching the preparations for dinner.

" Maa, ye Chaand kab niklega ?" Neela smiles at this question of Avni, whereas Neil, who was coming into the kitchen to say something to Neela, stops after hearing this question of Avni

" Kyon bhukh lagi hai ?" Neela asks her

" Thodi si..." She says making her puppy face because for the first time in her life she has been hungry for so long, Hearing her answer, Neil gets worried as to why she did this when she couldn't bear the hunger.

" Koi ni, thodi der wait karo....Chaand bhi aa jaayega...." Avni pouts on this.

" Waise Chaand to apne time par aayega par tum mujhe ek baat batao....Neil yehaan hai... to tum mere saath yehaan kya kar rahi ho....jao uske saath time spent karo...." Neil hears this from Neela and smiles thinking what a cool mother-in-law he has got but his future wife is un-cool and tubelight.

But before Avni says anything to Neela on this, Neil goes inside the kitchen and both of them see him... Neil looks at Avni and Avni makes faces again, Neil shook his head slightly

" Arre Neil tum yehaan "

" Maa aap sab ka chaand nikal gya hai....to wahi btaane aaya tha..." He says looking at Avni whose face lights up after hearing this

" Waah ye tumne accha kiya...avni Chaand ka hi intezaar kar rahi thi...chalo bachcha...." Neela tells Avni

They all perform some puja rituals downstairs, and there Shweta and Bebe learn that Avni has kept a fast for Neil, At first they are a little shocked by this but they are happy with this gesture from Avni's side.

So after performing some puja rituals below, everyone gathers on the terrace and on Neela's request, Neil stands in front of Avni, just like the other three married people stand there.

Neil looks at her with a smile while she stands in front of him feeling a bit awkward after being caught in her lie.

Gradually everyone first worships the moon and then applies tilak to their husbands and performs his aarti, Avni looks at Neil and just like she saw her mother doing, she applies tilak on Neil's forehead and then performs the aarti.
And then they all look at the moon in the sky through a sieve and then see the moon of their own lives through a sieve.

Neil smiles seeing Avni through sieve and now a smile appears on Avni's face too because no matter how much drama she does to get angry with him, but at this moment she is praying for him with all her heart, so a smile will definitely appear on her face.

After seeing each other, all the husbands break the fast of their wives by giving them water and feeding sweets.

When Raj breaks Simran's fast, Simran also gives water to Raj and feeds him sweets, everyone sees this and then they come to know that Raj has also kept a fast for Simran, everyone praises Raj for doing this, So right there Neela tells Ashish to learn something from his son, On which Ashish says that he will do this from next year.....on which everyone smiles

" Neil tum bhi toh avu ka vrat todo ab " Simran says while both of them stand silently and Neil nods after hearing this from Simran and he takes water from Avni's puja plate and gives it to her to drink, which she drinks and then he feeds her sweets and after this Avni is about to move away from him when she stops her steps when she hears Raj's words.

" Avi, kahan jaa rahi ho.... Neil ka fast bhi to todo " Avni is shocked to hear this while Neil is also shocked as to how he came to know....And all the family members also get a little surprised by this thing of Neil, except Shweta and Bebe because somehow they were suspicious of him since the morning and Raj became suspicious of him when he was refusing to eat and drink some time ago and it didn't take long for him to understand this because he knows how much this boy loves his sister, so he can do anything for her.

And before Avni breaks Neil's fast, Shweta makes another revelation about him.

" Aur avni beta tum bahut lucky ho kyonki Neil ne ye sirf aaj nahi kiya hai balki kai saalon se karta aa raha hai...."

Neil is shocked by his mother's words, how did his mother know this, he never told this to anyone, he did not want anyone to know this, Ever since he came to know about this fast that by observing this fast two people stay together for 7 births and their partner has a long life, Since then he does this thing for her so that Avni has a long life and remains with him for the next 7 births.

And talking about breaking his fast, If he had not come here, he would have broken his fast by looking at Avni's picture as he has been doing for many years but what should he do now, Raj and his mother have revealed his secret in front of everyone.

" Bebe tabhi main sochun ye tillu har Karva Chauth par sargi ke waqt mere liye khaana kyon bnaata tha aur mom aap akela feel na karo isiliye main bhi aapke saath khaa leta hu, ye kahkar ye ladka ye rasm bhi puri kar leta tha... picchle saal tak to mujhe shaq nahi hua kyonki iski life me koi ladki nahi thi, par iss saal...."

Shweta says all this because don't know for how many years Neil has been doing this...On the day of Karva Chauth, he used to make sargi for Shweta in the morning and eat it with her, saying that her mother should not feel alone while eating and today also he did the same thing in the morning and this was the reason when Shweta asked him to have breakfast, So he said that she had seen him eating some time ago, now he is absolutely full. And because of his this things Shweta and Bebe became suspicious of him.

" Oh God, really ? mom mujhe us ghar me rehte hue bhi kabhi ye chiz pta nahi chali....Neil tum toh bahut secretive nikle..." Simran says on which Neil gives her whatever look slightly rolling his eyes

Now that his secret has been revealed to everyone, what can he do now?
And that's why he just stands there normally like it's no big deal, and in reality it's not a big deal...If by doing this we will get the result of living with our love for the whole life, then at least one day in the year we can do this thing for our loved one.

He looks at Avni who is looking at him with a different kind of emotion, how much she troubles him, how many tantrums she throws at him but this person loves her so much despite all her bad behavior.

It is not that today she is realizing that he loved her only because he kept a fast for her, no she never doubted his love but she had not expected this thing from him...He had never let her know about this thing even once in all these years.

" Accha chalo baate to hoti rahengi, bachcha....,Neil ka vrat todo " Neela tells Avni to which Avni's eyes are only on him who is looking at her with his sweet smile.

Avni makes him drink water from the same glass from which she drank water and places it in front of Neil's mouth, Neil holds her hand and drinks water from her hand and then when Avni feeds him sweets she shivers slightly when Neil presses her finger between his lips but luckily the people present there do not notice this and Avni immediately moves her hand from there, on which Neil smiles mischievously.

And everyone smiles seeing them like this and then both the young couples seek the blessings of their elders, on which they all bless them to be happy together forever.

Later Neela says now let's all go down for dinner, everyone starts going down from there but before Neil steps forward, Avni sees that her elders have gone ahead, so she gathers courage and holds Neil's hand.

BTW Neil today's look 👇

Neil looks at her and understands that she wants to say something and there everyone else goes down and they do not even notice that these two did not go with them.

After everyone leaves, Avni leaves his hand and Neil looks at her who is still silent, He wonders what she wants, now that she has stopped him, why is she not saying anything?

And it is he who breaks the silence between them after clearing his throat

" hmm, Ab jab roka hai, to keh do jo kehna chahti ho..." On hearing this Avni looks at him and their eyes meet and then she composes herself and says

" mujhe samjh nahi aa raha main kaise bolu...Mujhe ajib lag raha hai..."

" ajib ? Mujh se ? Kyon ?"

" I don't know but we never stopped talking for so many days, toh ab mujhe samjh nahi aa raha hai main aapse kaise kahu jo mujhe kehna hai...." Hearing this, Neil smiles a little and at the same time feels a little bad, due to one of his misunderstandings, they had a fight and the distance between them increased so much that now she has to think so much even to say something to him.

" Main aaj bhi tumhara wahi Neil hu jo tumhari bak bak sunne ko always ready rehta hai aur aaj bhi main tumhari awaz sunne ko taras raha hu..." Avni looks at him at this and Neil speaks further

" isiliye tumhe mujhe se kuch bhi bolne ke liye aaj itna sochne ki yaa ajib mehsus karne ki jrurt nahi hai....Nothing has happened, everything is fine..." Avni listens to him, how mad she is that she keeps remembering old things and he has come here forgetting everything and after hearing these words from his mouth, she does not say anything further and straight away hugs him, hiding her face in his chest, Neil, also immediately takes his hand behind her and hugs her back

" I'm sorry, I know I am wrong in many ways but Neil, I don't want to live like this anymore, not talking to you, being angry with you, all this is very difficult for me....." She says this while hugging him and Neil smiles hearing all these words.

"It is not easy for me too Avni, not being able to talk to you....I have really missed you all these days..."

" I'm sorry Neil..." She speaks again on which Neil separates her from himself and takes her face in his hands and sees that there are some tears in her eyes....He wipes them and she looks at him with her baby face and says sorry to him again to which Neil smiles lightly.

" Its ok baba, And I don't want your sorry, you were right in your place..." on this she looks at him

" no, main sahi nahi thi, main humesha aisa hi karti hu, aapse ladti hu, bina baat ke gussa ho jaati hu....I'm sorry " Neil smiles hearing her words....Although this time she did not get angry without any reason, she had a reason, still she is saying that she got angry without any reason.

" it's ok...You have all the rights....tumhe mujh se gussa hone ka, Ladne ka pura haq hai, tum jo chaho wo kar sakti ho mere saath but please mujh se baat karna band mat karna...main tumhari khamoshi bardaast nahi kar paata....ye sirf main hi jaanta hu ki main kaise raha hu picchle kuch dino me jab tum mujh se baat nahi kar rahi thi.....main sab bardaast kar sakta hu par ye nahi....please ye chiz dubara mat karna....jitni ladai karni ho wo karna but ye nahi....." He requests, to which Avni looks at him and hugs him again.

" Kabhi nahi karungi...I'm sorry " she said and try to hugs him more tight on which he reciprocates her actions.

" By the way, why do you always forgive me so quickly..." Avni questions him, After separating from each other, both of them are sitting on the swing installed on the terrace and Neil keeps holding her with his arms around her shoulders.

" Because I love you " She smiles on this

"By the way, why does it take you so long to forgive me?" Neil questions on which she bites her tongue

" ab wo, because I love you too." At her reply, Neil looks at her, a mischievous smile on her face, he doesn't understand that she loves him and that's why she takes time to forgive him.

While removing his confusion she says further

" Mujhe pta hota hai ki aap mujhe mnaaoge to isiliye ruth jaati hu..."

" Waah, Kisi din kahin aisa naa ho jaaye ki main tumhe rutha chhod doon aur kabhi naa mnaaun isiliye kam rutha karo..." on his this words she smiles

" Aisa kabhi nahi hoga Neilu aur aap ready rehna mujhe zindagi bhar mnaane ke liye " Neil smiles on this and slightly touched their forehead together to reassure her that yes, he is ready for this.

" Waise Neil aapne mujhe kabhi kyon nahi btaaya " on this Neil looks at her confused

" Kya nahi btaaya maine tumhe ?" He asks

" Yehi ki aap har saal ye vrat rakhte the, I mean aapne kabhi mujh se ye share kyon nahi kiya " on her this things Neil smiles

" Ye sab baate btaayi thodi jaati hai, bas ki jaati hai...." on his answer she pout

" Aur tumne bhi nahi btaaya, room me tumne kaha ki tumne vrat nahi rakha hai to fir ab kya bolna hai tumhara us jhooth par..."

" Ab wo to main aapse gussa thi aapse, isiliye jhooth bola "

" Hmm, Ab jhooth to jhooth hota hai aur ab....uski saza milegi...." Saying this, he turns a little crooked on the swing and suddenly places his hands on both sides of the swing and captures her, due to which she becomes a little nervous.

Their eyes meet and Neil moves his hand towards her face, removing her unruly hair and speaks

" And by the way, the list of your punishments is very long...for the last few days you have been calling me "Aap"...so I hope you remember your punishment..." Saying this and while caressing her face, he brings his finger to her lips and rubs it, due to which her breathing gets stuck.

" Neil.... She speaks nervously because both of them are on the terrace, if anyone had seen them like this

" Hmm...." He moves his face closer to her and says

" Hume niche chalna chahiye, sab wait kar rahe honge "

" Mujhe nahi lagta aisa, kyonki agar unhe humari kami mehsus hoti to ab tak yehaan koi hume bulaane aa chuka hota...." He speaks in his husky voice while still rubbing her lips with his thumb and keeping his eyes on her.

" And anyway, some time ago you had said that some things are not allowed during the fast, but now that the fast is broken...we can do those things now...." Hearing this, a blush appears on her face.

other side

After coming down everyone realized the absence of both of them, Neela Simran and Raj understand the reason for their absence because they know that they need to talk at this time.

But those who don't know the reason question where these two have gone and Shweta asks Simran to call them both on which Raj says

" Maa, let them talk, they need it at this time..." Shweta listens to Raj and somehow understands what he is saying because Shweta also felt some resentment between them.

" Neil please, someone will come..." Avni says when she feels his face just inches away from hers

" Let whoever comes know how much I love you..." he says in his husky voice and without any further delay he places his lips on her lips, she closes her eyes and Neil starts kissing her taking her lips in his mouth, He pours all his love and yearning into this kiss, he kisses her gently yet passionately.....He slides his tongue into her mouth and tastes every corner of it, He has missed her so much in the past few days that he is showing all his feelings through this kiss and is leaving her breathless, I don't know how much time passes and right there, feeling the need for her breath, he releases her and without saying anything he moves his face to her neck where he starts kissing her....She tries to catch her breath, her hand on his back and suddenly she groans in pain when she feels his bite on her neck, she is shocked..... Has he forgotten that both of them have to go down to the family, and now she separates him from herself and they both look at each other...Neil cups her face again and is about to kiss her but Avni places her hand on his chest.

" Neil stop, we have to go down, please" Neil smiles slightly sensing her fear, He was so engrossed in her that he had forgotten that they had to go down to the family and now how would his shy love go with the mark given by him.

" "I really missed you a lot." Saying this he kisses her forehead and then presses his forehead against hers.

After sometime

" Main tumhare liye kuch laaya tha...." He says and then gets down from the swing and sits on his knees in front of her to which Avni looks at him.

" Put your foot here" He signals her to place her foot on his thigh and being a little confused, she places her foot on his thigh and Neel takes out a small box from his kurta's pocket, seeing which Avni says

" Is me kya hai " Neil smiles on her question

" Ek aisi chiz ki tum inhe jab bhi pehankar mere aas paas aaogi to mujhe tumhara pta chal jaayega...." Saying this he opens the box and Avni sees that there is a beautiful pair of anklets in it.

She smiles and recalls how Neil wanted to see her in saree, bangles, bindi, jhumka and anklets....He had already given her the jhumka and today he is giving her the anklet.Neel looks at her and then puts anklets on both her feet one by one, and then bends down a little and kisses both her feet: on which Avni looks at him in admiration. How did she get this person, someone who loves her so much, respect her so much. She really feels lucky every day to have this person in her life as the love of her life:

Neil looks up towards her face and both their eyes meet and both smile.

Later, both of them come downstairs where their family members are waiting for them for dinner, without them they too had not eaten and the elders do not say anything to them, but Simran does not miss an opportunity to tease Avni when she suddenly notices the mark given by Neil on her neck.

She had tried to hide the mark with her hair but failed in front of Sirman.

" Lagta hai kuch jyada hi pyar se Neil ne tumhe mnaaya hai isiliye itni der lgaa di tum dono ne........btw Nisaan reh gye hai..." Avni is shocked when Simran, sitting next to her at the dinner table, whispers this in her ear.

Avni looks at simran who's taking a bite in her mouth looking at her with a teasing smile But she can't say anything on this, she just closes her eyes in embarrassment.

And Neil, sitting on her left side, suddenly places his palm on her thigh under the table but being embarrassed in front of Simran, she does not want to let something like this happen again because obviously Simran is sitting on her right side and she can see this action of Neil, that is why before Simran sees this action of Neil and teases her again, she takes Neil's hand and yanks it away.

Neil looks at him wondering what he did now, on which Avni gives him a sorry look and then starts eating her food silently.

Later after dinner, both the families spend a good time talking while eating dessert together and then after some time it is time for them to leave.

Neil says goodbye to Avni reluctantly but now he is happy that now again he can meet and talk to her whenever he wants, so now he has no tension..... Sad at being separated from her but happy that things are right with her, he bids her goodbye and then the Khanna family departs for their home.

To be continued.........

I hope you all liked today's chapter because I didn't like it...🤧

please share your feedback

Words count : 6609

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

803K 6K 13
❤️ COMPLETED AND TAKEN DOWN❤️ FIRST PART OF LOVE WINS SERIES Only sample paper here. THIS BOOK EXCLUSIVELY AVAILABLE ON KINDLE ORDER OF SERIES 1.IN...
624K 47.6K 50
[Contains Mature Scenes] Sometimes we do things in the spur of the moment. No thought put into it, whatsoever! Started : 24th Feb, 2020. Completed :...
57.8K 2.3K 21
All she believed is love and all she wanted was a married life with the person who loved her. Ended up getting married to a person, she loved, and ca...
18.4K 693 28
"Arranged?." I asked. "Yes. " She replied. There comes a time in your life when you feel utterly guilty of leading a life you never wanted. But the...