WRAPPED DOLL | JIKOOK [COMPLE...

By Minficz

"A freshly brewed coffee trickles down the sides of the mug and turns into a shade of deep umber-" "What are... More

|| AUTHOR'S NOTE ||
| PROLOGUE |
|1|
|2|
|3|
|4|
|5|
|6|
|7|
|8|
|9|
|10|
|11|
Note.
|12|
|13|
|14|
|15|
|16|
|17|
|18|
|19|
|20|
|21|
|22|
|23|
|24|
|25|
|26|
|27|
|28|
|29|
|30|
|31|
|32|
|33|
|EPILOGUE-1|
|Finito|

|EPILOGUE - 2|

182 15 20
By Minficz

[A/n:- I wanted to give a proper end to this book. So, here it is. This chapter doesn't contain smut. I am still learning how to write one. I don't want to disappoint you guys.]

Smut-free

Hoseok fixed the slight crease on Jimin's  hoodie and stepped back, "Perfect! You look just fine like a wine."

Finely brushed blonde hair tied up in a messy man bun with a few hair strands falling over his face, cream rimmed shades with mild pink hue over those plump lips. Off-white hoodie and a pair of baggy brown jeans with white sneakers to top the look.

"Do you want me to go like this?" Jimin asked as he looked at himself in the mirror.

"Of course!" Hoseok chirped.

"I still think a suit is what they would be expecting." Jimin suggested, still confused as to why Hoseok wants him to go like he is there for some runway show.

"That's the whole point, Jimin!" Hoseok wiggled his eyes.

"You have something running in that head of yours. Don't you?" Jimin squinted his eyes at Hoseok in suspicion.

"Well, they will be expecting you in a suit then they expect you to be too professional and will judge you too harshly. And that's boring if you ask me. I mean they would have seen so many creators with same old boring suit way. So, we are going to go a little funky and make it notable. Not to forget that your creation is just chef's kiss. Keeping your outfit in check they wouldn't be expecting much from you and then you present your robot. Boom! It will blow off their minds. It would make remarkable impression." Hoseok explained and Jimin didn't know whether or not to be offended.

"I still think the suit would make-"

"Oh shut up, Jimin. Let's go now!" Hoseok pushed Jimin out of the changing room and they headed their way to the conference room.

__
__
__

Jungkook rushed towards the conference room pushing past the people over the crowded streets. Namjoon had spent an hour to fix his hair and pick out the best outfit for him but his meticulousness left him an hour late to the conference.

Here he was rushing through the crowded streets as the cab couldn't make it through the traffic.

His beautiful collection of flowers were slowing falling off the bouquet which he had spent the entire night to pick researching through hundreds of websites. He gripped them tight to prevent the last few from slipping away almost crushing the bouquet cover in his hand.

No! This isn't how he planned this.

Tears built in his eyes but he held them back, biting his lower lip in frustration and running as fast as he could.

He ain't going to give up this time.
Even cupids can't stop him from having a chance to confess to his Jimin.

"I thought both of their memories would be erased. How does he remember everything?" Maddie turned towards Abby who simply hummed as they both sat over the floating cloud.

"Yah! Say something. Don't just hum at me!" Maddie almost screamed in Abby's ear and the latter groaned rubbing her ear.

"I don't know, okay! May be his will was stronger than we could imagine that didn't let him forget things. May be they were the best memories he ever experienced and that's why his brain refused to forget them." Abby explained almost falling of the cloud because Maddie wasn't letting her sit peacefully.

"Oh! Then what about Jimin. Why did he forget?" Maddie asked again.

"He hasn't. It's just hidden somewhere deep in his head. All he needs to do is fetch it." Abby fell back and drifted to sleep with the sun hitting her face. On the hand, Maddie simply followed Jungkook over the floating cloud.

__
__
__

Jimin fixed the headset with a mic and walked towards the centre. His presentation slides were displayed behind his back and he felt the same old anxiety crawl up his feet as he watched those haunting stares from the investors.

He gulped and looked for some kind of familiar faces to calm his nerves but none fell under his vision. 

May be Hoseok was busy with the event manager and Yoongi said he would meet up with at night for the dinner.

Someone, anyone...please?

Jimin's plea went unheard and he didn't know what to speak. He forgot all the lines he had been memorizing all night just for today.

May be it was too quick.
He shouldn't have signed for this.
He wasn't ready.
He just wasn't ready for anything.
Just a pathetic little moron-

"Rooting for you, Mimi! You are the best AI creator in the whole world!" A voice cheered so loud that the entire conference room turned towards the male who called out.

Jimin broke out from his thoughts to look at the person who screamed as if his world depended on it.

Jungkook?

Wait, it's not his robot.

"Mimi! I might be kicked out after pulling out this stunt but who cares. I wanted to say that -" the guards had already flooded into the room and grabbed Jungkook's arm from either side.

"Let him continue," one of the investors spoke up.

The guards let go of Jungkook and he quickly rushed towards the stage, jumping over it and standing in front of the one person who he dearly loved.

"Why are you here?" Jimin asked unable to understand what's was going on.

"I am sorry for being so naive," Jungkook answered with a small smile.

"Huh?" Jimin was beyond confused.

"I know I haven't been the sharpest person out there and it took me so long for knowing how much you loved me. Your hurtful words, you ways to push me away, your cries, your every action that you displayed weren't simply to let you go. They were your way to cry out. To reach out to hold you stronger than ever before."

"Jungkook, what are you..," Jimin's voice shivered as he tried to sound stable.

Jungkook directed Jimin's hands towards the last few flowers that were left in the crumpled bouquet and stepped closer to join their foreheads together, " I have always been thankful for all the moments you saved me and held me close when I was slipping away from reality. How could you run away when it was my turn to protect you? Was I not worth a try?" Jungkook's voice broke as he gripped tighter into Jimin's hands afraid he might leave again.

"I was scared, Jungkook. I was scared that I might not be the one for you. I wasn't what you needed at that time. You needed someone who was stable enough for you to lean on. A perfect porcelain vase not a broken glass. And that wasn't me. That couldn't be me-" Jimin's words were cut off when a hand ran through his head.

"Why are holding back, Jimin? Didn't you create me in his memory? Didn't you use up your three years stuck up in your room to create me just to be as perfect as him. Why would you do that unless you weren't equally in love with him. Unless, you weren't deep down waiting for him to return and hold you in your arms. Why would you end up crying infront of me every night without a reason when you used to see me? If you aren't the broken pot he is looking for then I am afraid I would have to break all the perfect porcelain pots that you just mentioned which would come in your way." The robot spoke and winked at Jungkook before pushing Jimin towards him.

Jimin gasped at the sudden push and fell into the real Jungkook's arms who held him protectively.

"Also..," The robot leaned in close to Jungkook's, "Jimin loves muscle bunny with tattoes. I hope you have them because he has made one over my butt-"

"That's too much of an information!" Jimin quickly jumped to shut the robot's mouth. Jungkook simply chuckled as he watched flustered Jimin.

"So, is that an yes?" The investor asked crossing his arms over his chest.

Jimin gasped as he finally turned towards the audience almost embarrassed to the core, "I am extremely sorry for the-"

"You still didn't answer the question," The investor asked again and Jimin blinked his eyes as he looked at the investor and then at Jungkook who stood there with a puppy cute smile.

"Uh...yes?" Jimin answered and the whole crowd roared, clapping their hands together, some standing up to show their happiness.

The investor climbed over the stage and went up to Jimin before stretching his hand for a handshake, "That was indeed a good demonstration. Hoseok said us to expect something very basic but this was beyond expectations. We didn't expect the robot to be so effortlessly perfect. It was able to analyse the situation, process the situation and pull the best possible solution. We would love to work with you, Mr Park!" The investor smiled. 

Jimin blinked a few more times to process the whole situation.

Damnit, Hoseok! I should have known why you didn't allow me to wear a suit. Ugh!

Jimin thanked them and they all dispered towards the banquet hall where Hoseok had arranged the party for the biggest investment their company had received thanks to Jimin.

"It wasn't just for the demonstration, right?" Jungkook asked with slight nervousness.

"Huh?"

"Your 'yes', it wasn't just for the demonstration right?" Jungkook asked with the last flower left in his hand as the others slipped to the floor with the crumpled bouquet cover.

The single rose in Jungkook's hand reminded Jimin of something that he almost forgot about.

A

freshly brewed coffee trickles down the sides of the mug and turns into a shade of deep umber.

It is the colour of your alluring orbs, Jimin.

If you are a flaw then I am too. If you think I deserve someone better then you do too. But I want you, Mimi.

Don't worry, Mimi. I had taped the stem so that thorns won't prick you as you hold the rose.

Mimi, do you trust me?

Memories rushed into Jimin's brain and he felt a little tap over his shoulder.

"So, it wasn't a dream?" Jimin asked.

"No, it wasn't. It was as real as it could be."

"But how is it possible?" Jimin asked in a shock.

"God can make a mistake too, Mimi. The cupids can end up matching the wrong ones too. They were once humans too, Mimi. Mistakes are inevitable. And as for you and me, Mimi. We weren't fated together but we chose to be. Fates is what you choose and whom you choose, Mimi. Don't let it choose for you." Jungkook said and Jimin didn't spare a single moment before throwing himself to hug the male tightly.

"You are real, right? Cause, I don't want to be hurt all over again," Jimin mumbled and nuzzled his face into Jungkook's chest.

"Trust me he is the real one because he doesn't have a metal dick that's going to fuck you tonight," the robot spoke from behind and Jimin almost jumped as he heard that.

"How long have you been standing there?" Jimin asked and rushed towards the robot to switch it off.

"Before switching me off, can I ask you something?" The robot asked.

"Hmm?" Jimin hummed as he held the robot's neck where the button was.

"Is it me or him? Who is more hotter?" The robot asked and winked.

Jimin chuckled and smiled wide, "Of course, it's you my little creation."

"Thank you for creating me. I hope you have a beautiful future ahead. I am going to make more people's lives better from now on. I hope you take good care of yourself. It was indeed a nice time with you my tiny owner." The robot spoke and Jimin eyes welled up before turning the maschine off.

"I am sure you will. Thank you for being there for me all these years and renting your shoulder to cry," Jimin gulped back a lump and turned around.

"Well, I too agree on that." Jungkook added.

"On what?" Jimin asked.

"You made him way too sexier than me. I am jealous." Jungkook pouted and Jimin laughed as he smacked the male's chest.

"Shut up, kook!"

"Ou! You called me by a nickname. Are we official now?"

"That was a mistake, I take it back."

"Hey! That's not fair. You can't take it back."

"You are still a kid, Jungkook!"

"I am not! I am a muscle bunny that can take care of you now."

"In what way?" Jimin quickly turned and flashed a teasing smile.

"You know what, tell Hoseok we won't be coming for the dinner," Jungkook advanced towards Jimin.

"W...why?" Jimin gulped.

"Because you and me have other plans for the night." Jungkook picked Jimin into his arms ran out of the conference room.

"Ah!!! You are kidnapping me!" Jimin shrieked.

"Yes and that too for life."

"That was too corny!" Jimin screamed back and turned as people in the corriders saw them runout.

"Who cares!"

__
__
__

"Guess that's a wrap then." Maddie said and turned towards Abby who was looking through files.

"Are you not happy?" Maddie pouted as she walked towards Abby.

"I am beyond delighted but we have a lot of work on our backs. So, if you could work and help out a little. I would be equally delighted." She faked a smile and Maddie stomped her feet before picking a few files to work on.

"Which couple are we working on next?" Maddie asked.

"Namjoon and Jin." Abby answered while typing the report.

"Ou! I am excited." Maddie chirped.

"There is a slight problem." Abby said.

"Uh...what?" Maddie gulped.

"They are paired with someone else." Abby said.

"Fuck! Not again!" Maddie pulled her hair in frustration.

"Ahem ahem!" The god warned Maddie not to curse in the heavens.

And the saga continues...

The End(๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧

Maddie will be back with yet another crazy story!

Follow for more.

Pavlov's Touch will be starting soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 1.1K 36
❝I wish I could hear you.❞ In which, Taehyung is rendered deaf after a traumatic incident and tries to isolate himself from the world. Jungkook on th...
1M 22.1K 21
❗ EDITING ❗ ❗ Warnings, unedited book with terrible grammar and cringey storyline ❗ •Kim Taehyung is the hot guy who likes to flirt around and is als...
3.7K 378 19
> who is this stupid teenager ? > what Jin wants Jin gets. > You're going to get fired on the very first day of your job which you haven't even star...
476K 37.6K 78
"A little game won't hurt... Right?" Jeon Jungkook is a struggling Twenty-One year old college student who tries his best to work hard and...