As Old as time, second part

By CoolCat3646

What would happen if Harry Potter had a brother and he is the boy who lived ? What if he had already had 22... More

Ice
Failure and Success
Prodigy
Back to the past
Connections
Unchangeable
Tragedy
A Problem in England
Magic Eating Aliens
Calling in The Big Guns
Rescue Mission
Little Monster
Bad Influence
Codenames
Information
Archers
Setting Up
Captured
Hostage
Escape
Trip To The Moon
Judoon on The Moon
Revelation
Truth
Power
Rats
Leader
Tracking
Meeting Sally
Little Brother
Watson
The Game
Medicine
Christmas Time
Killer Tree
Lessons In Law
Blood Manipulation
Sword Fight
School Spirit
Strange Happenings
Reporting
Gathering Power
Saving Reapers
Business
Plane
Landing
Proposition
Party
Protection
Disguise
Run In
Leak
Planning
Deity
The Wolf
The Library
Spoliers
River
Conscious
Tainted Shadows
Control
Human
Charlotte
Saved
Diamonds
New Life
Responsibilities
Departures and Commitments
Children
Virus
Supernatural
Mother Dearest
Another Winchester
Healing
Cases
Vampire
Imposter
Trickster
Poison
Undercover
Birthday
Beach
The Hammer
Teams
On Board
At Sea
Peace Talks
Fans
Ghost Boys
Busy
Runaway Train
Dad
Blue
Loss And Gain
Blood
Break in
Reunited
Transformation
A New School
New Creatures
Dragon
Myths
Giant Spider
Hidden
What's A Little Angelic Manipulation
Battle
Find Him
Mermaids
Getting Help
Learning
Talks
Principals
Water Dragon
Grimm
Red Riding Hood
Talks With Wesen
Lost Boy
Election
Attention
Decontamination
Weddings and The Beach
Mothers and Babies
Ice Skating
Bronze
Law
Killer Robot
Hospital

Investigation

87 7 1
By CoolCat3646

Skià pov

Benny uploaded a computer virus into the Necrose ship using a piece of tech that the princess dropped when we were kidnapped. He sent it but it ended up blowing up all of the school computers.

However it worked too well and almost took the whole ship down. I had to go up to their ship in secret, for both parties, and fix the damage that was done. However I did keep the extractor corrupted so that they couldn't take more mage lives. They left but I know that it is only a matter of time before they return as this is the last planet they can feed on.

I gave them the number of my phone for friends from this life and returned to my normal everyday life. The hospital talked to people higher up in the medical community and the government through connections and got them to allow me to skip my residency and become a fully fledged doctor as long as I passed a test.

Some people from WHO and NIH came down themselves to test me. It was nerve-wracking indeed but I knew I would pass easily due to the experience and information I have stored away. I passed with flying colors as people say nowadays. Thus I was registered as the youngest doctor in America and the only person to complete residency in only a year and a half.

I was working in the hospital in early January and working with my interns when I got a call from shield. My shield phone is one of three phones I keep on my person at all times.

"Yes?"

"I need you to come in, I have come across something rather worrying."

I check the time and find out that my shift ends in twenty minutes. "I will be there in a half hour as I am a little farther away than usual."

"Just get here as soon as possible."

"Of course." He hangs up and I get back to work while getting weird looks from my interns.

After the work day I quickly changed out of my scrubs and grab my things before heading out. I duck into an alley and change my outfit and appearance before traveling about a block away from the shield base we meet at.

I scan my card and walk into the building before walking to the meeting room. When I arrive both Clint and black widow are already there with Fury. The moment I sit down Fury stands up and walks over to a screen. He turns it on to reveal something rather unexpected.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.6K 1.5K 29
What if James and Lily Potter were hiding something about Lily's pregnancy? What if Harry had a twin that no one knew about? What if Voldemort tried...
1.3K 48 14
What if Harry Potter had siblings? What if he had a family he never knew about? What will Harry's siblings do, say and anything in between? Find out...
43K 683 38
*COMPLETED* Percy never expected to die the way he did. He never expected to magically come back to life. He never expected to be in an army. And he...
1.7K 65 12
What will happen if Harry Potter had a twin sister named Nicole? What would happen if James and Lily weren't killed on that faithful night? what if N...