THEIR LITTLE PRINCESS

By MIXEDSTACK

Well as the saying goes "DON'T JUDGE A BOOK BY IT'S COVER" so let's just say dive into the book to know more... More

Author's note
Introduction
Characters
FLIGHT BACK
IT'S ALL ABOUT MY FAMILY
GLOOMY ME
LAST MORNING AT HOME
FINALLY LEAVING
ARRIVAL
REY
SCHOOL
FIRST GLIMPSE
CITY LIFE
DIFFERENT WORLD
PARTY BEGINS
SHE
Priority
where is she ?
Party ends
New life
Home coming
The aftermath
Job
First day
Entry of the Devil
Accompany me to the party?
Here I come

Trouble magnet

14 1 0
By MIXEDSTACK

Advika's POV.....

I came out of Akki's car as soon as it stopped at the basement of our penthouse. I ran straight to the elevator without bothering to wait for Akki I pressed for the 12th floor but he still managed to get into the elevator with me.

As the elevator stopped at our floor with a 'ding' sound. I stromed towards our penthouse door. I heard Akki call back at me "slow down girl, you will hurt yourself."

But I was in no mood to listen to him, as soon as I entered the pin the door opened with a click and there stood my brother Aggu in the passage between the entrance and the Living area.

I ran towards him and hugged him tightly like my entire life depends on it, he soon embraced me in his warm hug.

"I missed you" I mouthed slowly while he stroked my hair.

Well it was normal for me to miss him after not seeing him more than a month since he was busy going around places for business. Although we stay away from home he never misses to visit us every week unless he has something very important to attend.

"I guess no one remembers me" I heard a familiar voice from the living room and I knew who it was even before I could see him.

"It's GRANDPA!" I almost scream rushing into the livingroom. While brother Aggu and Akki follows me.

Let me tell you grandpa's presence here was the last thing I could have thought of , after he retired from this business he rearly goes out of our Village let alone coming this far to Delhi.

Although we have a digital facetime every night with our family, still it's been a long since I met him in person. Last time I met him was about three months ago during our winter vacation when we went back home.

He was sitting on the couch when I almost pranced at him and hugged him tightly.

"C'mon girl, slow down else you will break those old bones" Akki said while sliding beside us in the couch.

"Grandpa why are you here?" I asked all excited.

"Why can't this old man come to check on his little princess?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Ofcourse he can" I said burying my head more into his chest.

"Ah ! How miserable I'm, no one remembers me." Akki said faking a hurt touching his left chest.

"Well it's not that easy to forget the troublemaker, is it?" Grandpa said spreading his arms out as Akki ran into his embrace.

We had a little chat while the maid brought us my favorite chocolate pastry .

"Yumm! I love it ." I said taking a spoonful of it.

"She loves it to such a level that she is having it for lunch , dinner or for every meal. " Akki complained.

That snitch,  I gave him an accusing eye.

"What?" Aguu asked raising his voice and wide eyes looking at me.

Akki starts rumbling again about how disobedient I'm being and how careless I'm with my diet.

But believe me he is exaggerating the things.

Ok fine ! I've been living on pastry for the last one day but I totally disagree about being disobedient,  instead I've helping him with the accounts for the last two days.

What an ungrateful brat he is. I'll make sure not to help him again.

After a little scolding and lecture from Aggu and Grandpa they finally settled down on some other topic.

"I heard you wanted to go for an internship this year?" Aggu brought up the topic.

"Yup!" I simply replied taking a sip of my black coffee,  believe me this headache is almost killing me.

"Are you sure you can manage your internship along with your studies, it's your last year you have lot to study. Why don't you think again?" He asked.

"I can manage it brother, don't worry and before the final semester I'll resign."

"Let her be, it will help her gain some experience, all these years she has been working from the backstage for this boy" grandpa said shaking Akki by the shoulder "let her experience the frontline job now."

"Okay then, tomorrow be there at office by 10 am in the morning." Aggu said more like an order.

"Make sure you introduce her to the manger, I don't want my princess to be bullied there" grandpa added.

"That sure would expose her identity" Akki said putting down his plate.

"She had enough of that normal girl life and hiding herself" grandpa said .

These people kept speaking leaving a little chance for me to speak.

"Calm down guys, have a pause" I interrupted banging my fist on the handle of the couch that made a thud sound and I winced in pain while they looked at me with wide eye.

"Let me inform you I'm not going to join our company for my internship" I said.

"What the.." I cut off my brother mid sentence "and I'm in no way going to expose my identity now, I hate cameras and the reporters are dangerous,  I'm not yet ready to face it."

"Why do you need to join some other company?" Akki asked all confused.

"C'uz I want to know what I'm capable of. I want to get this job with my own effort , I want to experience everything from the beginning which isn't possible for me in our company" I replied standing my ground while the seemed lost for words.

"I have an interview day after tomorrow at Malhotra export" I informed.

"No way you are going to that fucking company" brother Aggu snapped which is quite rare for him "that's the worst choice for internship, their interns are treated pathetically."

Now I can't back down, standing up from the couch I said "I'm going and that's final" before I stomped away towards my room like a feisty little kid.

"She is getting out of hand, aren't she?" I heard my brother say.

"Let her go, it's just an interview it's not yet sure if she's getting the job" Akki said.

"I heard you" I screamed from the door "and I'll make sure I get the job" before I closed the door with a bang.

-------------

Reyansh's POV....

I met her today, she is just the same like I saw her two years ago. Those captivating dark brown eyes with her raven black hair and the round spects sitting over her nose giving away a innocent and studious girl vibe.

To be honest she has become much more beautiful than before,  but her shyness is still the same, she hesitates before she speaks but a single glimpse of her can make my heart flutter.

The moment I spot her in the cafeteria I almost went blank, Charly called me out and I headed to their table,  Charly tried her best to create some chances for me to speak with Advika but I being the stupid shit missed single one of them. But the little 'hello' she said to me was enough to melt my heart.

I the well known playboy of all times lose my words in her presence.

While leaving the cafeteria I still couldn't talk to Advika more than few Greeting words like 'hello' and 'bye' , for which I received a terrible side eye from Charly while she said "what a dumbo you are , huh! Are you really that famous Reyansh Malhotra I once knew?"

I hate the way that girl Niky or Niti whatever her name was sent daggers towards Advika. It wasn't Advika's fault that her bf Akki was more concerned about Advika than her.

I know Adi and Akki are really close, I didn't miss their eyes when they had some telepathy talk neither does it take a genius to understand when they were talking to each other through text. I really wonder if they are just friends. But then considering the state of Akki with his numerous rumored gfs they couldn't possibly be in a relationship. Then again Akki's concern for her is a point for my worry. 

Even if I try to woo her it won't be a easy task competing Akki.

Advika's POV.....

Ugh I hate vegetable soup! I groan internally.

"Adi finish up your food" brother Aggu said signaling towards the bowl laid infront of me on the table.

My brother is the best but not when it concerns my diet. He can always come up with most tasteless food that exists in this world in the name of healthy diet. He has already confiscated all the candy ,chocolate and pastries that I have been living on for the last one month, c'uz along with Akki our maid played a major part at snitching about me.

Last night I didn't get back to college hostel as grandpa insisted me to stay with them.

Yes I stay in college hostel and rarely come to love in this penthouse you know I'm having a real normal girl life and to be honest I don't want to be photographed by the reporters while entering here.

"Hey where were you last night?" Arya asked as soon as she saw me on the way to my class.

I didn't answer while she said again "I heard from your roommate you weren't back last night."

"You know I want to go for an internship so before that I think it is best to complete all my project works later I may not get time" I rumbled.

"So..?" She asked confused.

"I was in the library working on it and I fell asleep there" I said coming up with the best excuse.

"Oh girl! Can you stop sleeping in the library, it really isn't safe" she replied all concerned.

"What's not safe?" Akki asked joining us with his clingy Nisha sticking to his arm with a cringy smirk all over her face.

I hate her! Believe me when I say I hate something that's a thing to be noted c'uz it takes a lot for me to hate something.

Me and Arya couldn't find a reason to reply him so we both left for our respective classes ignoring him.

Just like the day before we all gathered together during the break in the cafeteria, Akki went out to make some phone calls while Nisha sat shooting daggers at me. I literally have no idea what trouble I brought on her.

As I was working on my notes I head a little shuffling and movement of chairs, next movement I noticed Charly and Rey has exchanged their seats and Rey was now sitting beside me he said in a low voice hesitantly "H..hey!".

"Hello" I replied looking at him for a moment he was looking directly into my eyes the next moment he couldn't decide where he should look. His eyes move to different directions and finally landed on the books before me.

"W..ell you know I missed some of my classes so could you help me with that ?" He asked a little.... nervously?

Nervous and he ? That's new.

"Okay" I said smiling at him.

"So can we start from tomorrow then ? Today I'm a little busy I'll leave after the break." He asked curiously.

"I guess I can't make it tomorrow." I replied with a sorry smile.

"Okay.... " he said.

"Why ,are you going for a date tomorrow?" asked Charly.

"Huh! Adi and date? What a joke" Arya mocked.

"No , no . Not a date, I'm going for an interview tomorrow" I replied hesitantly.

"Wow that's great, best of luck then" Charly replied while everyone on the table except Nisha repeated after her.

"how about you take my Mobile number,  when you are free you can just let me know?" Said Rey a little hesitantly.

"Alright" I handed him my mobile as I was too lazy to save his contact info myself "save it yourself" going back to my writing.

He looked a little shocked for a while but saved it anyways.

"Huh! Those cheap tricks " I heard Nisha murmur, everyone's eyes shoot up to her, Arya opened her mouth to speak but I just want peace I stopped her immediately and I think its better to ignore such girls. I noticed Arya fuming with anger.

"Hey want some candy?" I asked Arya. Even before she could reply I dragged her out with me.

Reyansh's POV......

"Ugh! I just go blank before her, can you understand me girl?" I whined irritated with all the taunts I received from Charly for missing all my chances to talk to Advika since yesterday.

"You are in some serious trouble boy" said Rik in his mocking tone. I just rolled my eyes ignoring him.

"Hurry up boys can you come up with some topics so this dumbo can atleast start a conversation with her?" Charly asked again.

"Hey ! Did you guys know mr. Felix has been giving some important notes during the class for the last few days?" Andy asked coming out of nowhere.

"Do I seem like to care ?" Rik asked with a blank face.

"If you need them you can just ask for it from the notes queen" Fatty said pushing down a large cheese ball into his mouth.

"Fatty can you think before you speak?"Andy asked annoyed "Mr. Felix teaches us Business management and Shally is completely a psychology student how is she supposed to have those notes?"

"Why would I be taulking about Shaully,  I'm talking 'bout our notes queen who would be here soon" Fatty said with his muffled voice through his mouth full of food.

Instantly I saw Charly's face lit up with excitement, and I know what she's thinking.

"ADVIKA!" she almost screamed clapping her hand.

"Fatty you are genius, how could I not have thought about this before?" She said hugging the daylights out of Fatty.

This time Fatty really deserved this hug so I too joined the hug followed by Rik only Andy seemed to have missed out the topic, he looked confused but still joined the group hug anyways.

"C'mon guys just let me have my food. For God's sake" Fatty shouted disgruntled.

Advika's POV......

I have finally managed to calm down Arya and we were heading back to our table after we bought some chocolates, on the way I noticed Akki was back to his seat while Nisha was still sticking onto him, by the look on Akki's face I could say he was completely irritated with her behavior. While the other five were busy talking among themselves Rey was still beside my seat his hands playing with my pens and highlighters that laid on the table.

"Where were you ?" Akki asked impatiently when I was almost near the table.

"We went to get some chocolat..." before I could finish I felt someone's let knock with mine and the next moment I felt my hand try to grab the side of the table for support but Nisha's hand was already on the way instead my hand hit her coffee mug and the next I was lying on the ground on my face.

Immediately there was some shuffling and everyone except Nisha rushed to me Arya already trying to pull me up from the ground.

As I looked up and Nisha's face came into my view I knew what actually happened from the smug look she had on her face. Rey gently pulled me up making me sit on the chair. Akki stood beside me all tensed.

"You bitch, how dare you try to hurt her?" Arya barked pointing Nisha.

"What do you mean? I didn't do anything" Nisha said acting all innocent.

"Stop that stupid act, I saw it myself you deliberately tripped her off" Arya shouted.

"Don't you dare frame me for your clumsy friend" she said standing on her feet.

"She isn't trying to frame anyone, she just stated the fact. It's not just her who noticed it" snapped Charly "so stop your fucking drama."

Nisha finced back next she rushed to Akki, wrapping her hands around one of the arm of Akki "let's go from here" she said innocently "this bitch is such an attention seeker, she is acting all innocent and framing me up with her friend just to keep you boys under her wrap."

I couldn't take it anymore, I rushed out of the cafeteria although each part of my body felt like being hammered. On the way I heard my friends call back at me but ignored it all and kept running aimlessly while tears slid down my eyes.
I felt a warm liquid near my nose bringing up my hand I saw a red liquid.
Bloody hell , it's a nose bleed again.

I noticed I was near the auditorium ground next to the river I spot an empty bench under a tree and sat down holding my nose up to stop the bleeding.

'I'm surely a trouble attracting magnet' I thought to myself , sighing heavily.

___________________

Hello readers ,
Here's a long chapter hope you like it and don't forget to let me know of your opinion about this chapter.

Thank you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10M 515K 43
|| Featured FREE story with exclusive paid chapters - previously a paid story || When Haley discovers the truth behind Xavier, whose silence holds a...
30.2K 1K 28
Complete! "You know I really like you, right?" He was definitely drunk. "You do?" I asked. My voice was supposed to be teasing, but I think it ca...
249K 13.7K 36
For the last year, Audrey has been watching over Charlotte Astor, heir to the world's biggest software company. She knows this summer will be filled...
71.8K 2.3K 51
#BOOK1 in 'ACE' SERIES He was like storm. He liked silence. He had looks which could kill. He is cold , ruthless and arrogant as hell. He h...