She Shines Eternal (JJK x Rai...

By An1m0o

"𝑰 𝒔𝒉𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒎𝒚 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒈𝒕𝒉." She, who was once the almighty god of thunder and stor... More

Information about my oc
(1)
(2)
(3)
(4)
(5)
(6)
(7)
(8)
(9)
(10)
(11)
Christmas Special!! 🎄🎁
(12)
(13)
(14)
(15)
(16)
Author's Note! (Again TT)

Author's note!

363 11 2
By An1m0o

Hey everyone! I just wanted to say thank you so much for 300+ reads on my fanfiction, She Shines Eternal! I didn't expect it to get that many views, but thank you! 

I might not be able to write another chapter for a while because I can't find any transcripts for episode 2 in season 1 of Jujutsu Kaisen and I'm currently writing a transcript of my own. I have almost three pages filled, and I'm only two minutes in, watching the second episode TT.

In the meantime, I may or may not publish a chapter about Mei's origin story so that you guys have something to read.

Anyways, thank you for reading She Shines Eternal! I sincerely hope that you guys will continue to read this in the future, and hopefully, by then, my writing skills will have improved.

Love yew guys 💗💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

783K 29.2K 104
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
3.3K 132 10
After switching sides Starscream has been struggling to fit in with the Autobots. And when he suddenly starts being stulked can he find out who is ou...
36.3K 1.4K 9
where a girl receives handmade paper hearts from her secret admirer.
35.7K 1.8K 40
Reader is fem **Spoilers early on** Requemended to know Law's backstory, Ace's backstory, and germa 66 before reading your race - bird person similar...