FINALLY FREE, grey's anatomy

By Boonannaxdd

Seattle, Washington. Ryan Joseph Grey lived there his whole life and when his and Meredith's mother had gott... More

Finally Free
⁴ˣ⁰¹. ⁿᵉʷ ᵇᵉᵍⁱⁿⁿⁱⁿᵍˢ
⁴ˣ⁰². ˡᵒᵛᵉ/ᵃᵈᵈⁱᶜᵗⁱᵒⁿ
⁴ˣ⁰³. ˡᵉᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ᵗʳᵘᵗʰ ˢᵗⁱⁿᵍ
⁴ˣ⁰⁴. ᵗʰᵉ ʰᵉᵃʳᵗ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ᵐᵃᵗᵗᵉʳ
⁴ˣ⁰⁵. ʰᵃᵘⁿᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵉᵛᵉʳʸ ᵈᵃʸ
⁴ˣ⁰⁶. ᵏᵘⁿᵍ ᶠᵘ ᶠⁱᵍʰᵗⁱⁿᵍ
⁴ˣ⁰⁷. ᵖʰʸˢⁱᶜᵃˡ ᵃᵗᵗʳᵃᶜᵗⁱᵒⁿ.... ᶜʰᵉᵐⁱᶜᵃˡ ʳᵉᵃᶜᵗⁱᵒⁿ
⁴ˣ⁰⁸. ᶠᵒʳᵉᵛᵉʳ ʸᵒᵘⁿᵍ
⁴ˣ⁰⁹. ᶜʳᵃˢʰ ⁱⁿᵗᵒ ᵐᵉ ᵖᵗ.¹ ᵒᶠ ²
⁴ˣ¹⁰. ᶜʳᵃˢʰ ⁱⁿᵗᵒ ᵖᵗ.² ᵒᶠ ²
⁴ˣ¹¹. ˡᵃʸ ʸᵒᵘʳ ʰᵃⁿᵈˢ ᵒⁿ ᵐᵉ
⁴ˣ¹². ʷʰᵉʳᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ʷⁱˡᵈ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍˢ ᵃʳᵉ
⁴ˣ¹³. ᵖⁱᵉᶜᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵐʸ ʰᵉᵃʳᵗ
⁴ˣ¹⁴. ᵗʰᵉ ᵇᵉᶜᵒᵐⁱⁿᵍ
⁴ˣ¹⁵. ˡᵒˢⁱⁿᵍ ᵐʸ ᵐⁱⁿᵈ
⁴ˣ¹⁶. ᶠʳᵉᵉᵈᵒᵐ ᵖᵗ¹ ᵒᶠ ¹
⁴ˣ¹⁷. ᶠʳᵉᵉᵈᵒᵐ ᵖᵗ ² ᵒᶠ ²
⁵ˣ⁰¹. ᵈʳᵉᵃᵐ ᵃ ˡⁱᵗᵗˡᵉ ᵈʳᵉᵃᵐ ᵒᶠ ᵐᵉ ᵖᵗ. ¹ ᵒᶠ ²
⁵ˣ⁰². ᵈʳᵉᵃᵐ ᵃ ˡⁱᵗᵗˡᵉ ᵈʳᵉᵃᵐ ᵒᶠ ᵐᵉ ᵖᵗ.² ᵒᶠ ²
⁵ˣ⁰³. ʰᵉʳᵉ ᶜᵒᵐᵉˢ ᵗʰᵉ ᶠˡᵒᵒᵈ
⁵ˣ⁰⁴. ᵇʳᵃᵛᵉ ⁿᵉʷ ʷᵒʳˡᵈ
⁵ˣ⁰⁵. ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ'ˢ ⁿᵒ ⁱ ⁱⁿ ᵗᵉᵃᵐ
⁵ˣ⁰⁶. ˡⁱᶠᵉ ᵈᵘʳⁱⁿᵍ ʷᵃʳᵗⁱᵐᵉ
⁵ˣ⁰⁷. ʳⁱˢᵉ ᵘᵖ
⁵ˣ⁰⁸. ᵗʰᵉˢᵉ ᵗⁱᵉˢ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵇⁱⁿᵈ
⁵ˣ⁰⁹. ⁱⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᵐⁱᵈⁿⁱᵍʰᵗ ʰᵒᵘʳ
⁵ˣ¹¹. ʷⁱˢʰ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵉʳᵉ ʰᵉʳᵉ
⁵ˣ¹². ˢʸᵐᵖᵃᵗʰʸ ᶠᵒʳ ᵗʰʳ ᵈᵉᵛⁱˡ
⁵ˣ¹⁴. ᵇᵉᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘʳ ʰᵉᵃʳᵗ ᵒᵘᵗ
⁵ˣ¹⁵. ᵇᵉᶠᵒʳᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵃᶠᵗᵉʳ
⁵ˣ¹⁶. ᵃⁿ ʰᵒⁿᵉˢᵗ ᵐⁱˢᵗᵃᵏᵉ
⁵ˣ¹⁷. ⁱ ʷⁱˡˡ ᶠᵒˡˡᵒʷ ʸᵒᵘ ⁱⁿᵗᵒ ᵗʰᵉ ᵈᵃʳᵏ
⁵ˣ¹⁸. ˢᵗᵃⁿᵈ ᵇʸ ᵐᵉ
⁵ˣ¹⁹. ᵉˡᵉᵛᵃᵗᵒʳ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ˡᵉᵗᵗᵉʳ
⁵ˣ²⁰. ˢʷᵉᵉᵗ ˢᵘʳʳᵉⁿᵈᵉʳ
⁵ˣ²¹. ⁿᵒ ᵍᵒᵒᵈ ᵃᵗ ˢᵃʸⁱⁿᵍ ˢᵒʳʳʸ ⁽ᵒⁿᵉ ᵐᵒʳᵉ ᶜʰᵃⁿᶜᵉ⁾
⁵ˣ²². ʷʰᵃᵗ ᵃ ᵈⁱᶠᶠᵉʳᵉⁿᶜᵉ ᵃ ᵈᵃʸ ᵐᵃᵏᵉˢ
⁵ˣ²⁴. ⁿᵒʷ ᵒʳ ⁿᵉᵛᵉʳ
⁶ˣ⁰¹. ᵍᵒᵒᵈ ᵐᵒʳⁿⁱⁿᵍ
⁶ˣ⁰². ᵍᵒᵒᵈᵇʸᵉ
⁶ˣ⁰³. ⁽ⁱ ᵃˡʷᵃʸˢ ᶠᵉᵉˡ ˡⁱᵏᵉ⁾ ˢᵒᵐᵉᵇᵒᵈʸ'ˢ ʷᵃᵗᶜʰⁱⁿ' ᵐᵉ
⁶ˣ⁰⁴. ᵗᵃⁱⁿᵗᵉᵈ ᵒᵇˡⁱᵍᵃᵗⁱᵒⁿ
⁶ˣ⁰⁵. ⁱⁿᵛᵃˢⁱᵒⁿ
⁶ˣ⁰⁶. ⁱ ˢᵃʷ ʷʰᵃᵗ ⁱ ˢᵃʷ
⁶ˣ⁰⁷. ᵍⁱᵛᵉ ᵖᵉᵃᶜᵉ ᵃ ᶜʰᵃⁿᶜᵉ
⁶ˣ⁰⁸. ⁱⁿᵛᵉˢᵗ ⁱⁿ ˡᵒᵛᵉ
⁶ˣ⁰⁹. ⁿᵉʷ ʰⁱˢᵗᵒʳʸ
⁶ˣ¹⁰. ʰᵒˡⁱᵈᵃᶻᵉ
⁶ˣ¹¹. ᵇˡⁱⁿᵏ
⁶ˣ¹². ⁱ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ⁱᵗ ᵇᵉᵗᵗᵉʳ ʷʰᵉⁿ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ⁿᵃᵏᵉᵈ
⁶ˣ¹³. ˢᵗᵃᵗᵉ ᵒᶠ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵗʳᵘˢᵗ
⁶ˣ¹⁴. ᵛᵃˡᵉⁿᵗⁱⁿᵉ'ˢ ᵈᵃʸ ᵐᵃˢˢᵃᶜʳᵉ
⁶ˣ¹⁶. ᵖᵉʳᶠᵉᶜᵗ ˡⁱᵗᵗˡᵉ ᵃᶜᶜⁱᵈᵉⁿᵗ
⁶ˣ¹⁷. ᵖᵘˢʰ
⁶ˣ¹⁹. ˢʸᵐᵖᵃᵗʰʸ ᶠᵒʳ ᵗʰᵉ ᵖᵃʳᵉⁿᵗˢ
⁶ˣ²⁰. ʰᵒᵒᵏ, ˡⁱⁿᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ ˢⁱⁿⁿᵉʳ
⁶ˣ²¹. ʰᵒʷ ⁱⁿˢᵉⁿˢⁱᵗⁱᵛᵉ
⁶ˣ²². ˢʰⁱⁿʸ ʰᵃᵖᵖʸ ᵖᵉᵒᵖˡᵉ
⁶ˣ²³. ˢᵃⁿᶜᵗᵘᵃʳʸ ˣ ⁶ˣ²⁴. ᵈᵉᵃᵗʰ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵃˡˡ ʰⁱˢ ᶠʳⁱᵉⁿᵈˢ
⁷ˣ⁰¹. ʷⁱᵗʰ ʸᵒᵘ ⁱ'ᵐ ᵇᵒʳⁿ ᵃᵍᵃⁱⁿ
⁷ˣ⁰². ˢʰᵒᶜᵏ ᵗᵒ ᵗʰᵉ ˢʸˢᵗᵉᵐ
⁷ˣ⁰³. ˢᵘᵖᵉʳᶠʳᵉᵃᵏ
⁷ˣ⁰⁴. ᶜᵃⁿ'ᵗ ᶠⁱᵍʰᵗ ᵇⁱᵒˡᵒᵍʸ
⁷ˣ⁰⁷. ᵗʰᵃᵗ'ˢ ᵐᵉ ᵗʳʸⁱⁿᵍ
⁷ˣ⁰⁸. ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ'ˢ ᵍᵒᵗᵗᵃ ᵍⁱᵛᵉ
⁷ˣ⁰⁹. ˢˡᵒʷ ⁿⁱᵍʰᵗ, ˢᵒ ˡᵒⁿᵍ
⁷ˣ¹¹. ᵈⁱˢᵃʳᵐ
⁷ˣ¹². ˢᵗᵃʳᵗ ᵐᵉ ᵘᵖ
⁷ˣ¹³. ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ᵈᵉᶜᵉⁱᵛᵉ ᵐᵉ ⁽ ᵖˡᵉᵃˢᵉ ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ᵍᵒ⁾
⁷ˣ¹⁴. ᵖ.ʸ.ᵗ ⁽ ᵖʳᵉᵗᵗʸ ʸᵒᵘⁿᵍ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ⁾
⁷ˣ¹⁷. ᵗʰⁱˢ ⁱˢ ʰᵒʷ ʷᵉ ᵈᵒ ⁱᵗ
⁷ˣ¹⁸. ˢᵒⁿᵍ ᵇᵉⁿᵉᵃᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵒⁿᵍ
⁷ˣ¹⁹. ⁱᵗˢ ᵃ ˡᵒⁿᵍ ʷᵃʸ ᵇᵃᶜᵏ
⁷ˣ²⁰. ʷʰⁱᵗᵉ ʷᵉᵈᵈⁱⁿᵍ
⁷ˣ²¹. ⁱ ʷⁱˡˡ ˢᵘʳᵛⁱᵛᵉ
⁷ˣ²². ᵘⁿᵃᶜᶜᵒᵐᵖᵃⁱⁿᵉᵈ ᵐⁱⁿᵒʳ
ᵃᵈᵈⁱᵗⁱᵒⁿᵃˡ ᶜʰᵃʳᵃᶜᵗᵉʳˢ
⁸ˣ⁰¹. ᶠʳᵉᵉ ᶠᵃˡˡⁱⁿᵍ
⁸ˣ⁰². ˢʰᵉ'ˢ ᵍᵒⁿᵉ
⁸ˣ⁰⁴. ʷʰᵃᵗ ⁱˢ ᵃᵇᵒᵘᵗ ᵐᵉⁿ
⁸ˣ⁰⁵. ˡᵒˢˢ, ˡᵒᵛᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ ˡᵉᵍᵃᶜʸ
⁸ˣ⁰⁶. ᵖᵒᵏᵉʳ ᶠᵃᶜᵉ
⁸ˣ⁰⁷. ᵖᵘᵗ ᵐᵉ ⁱⁿ, ᶜᵒᵃᶜʰ
⁸ˣ⁰⁸. ʰᵉᵃʳᵗ⁻ˢʰᵃᵖᵉᵈ ᵇᵒˣ
⁸ˣ⁰⁹.ᵈᵃʳᵏ ʷᵃˢ ᵗʰᵉ ⁿⁱᵍʰᵗ
⁸ˣ¹⁰. ˢᵘᵈᵈᵉⁿˡʸ
⁸ˣ¹¹. ᵗʰⁱˢ ᵐᵃᵍⁱᶜ ᵐᵒᵐᵉⁿᵗ

⁵ˣ¹⁰. ᵃˡˡ ᵇʸ ᵐʸˢᵉˡᶠ

938 37 1
By Boonannaxdd

season five, episode ten

Ryan was still ignoring Lexie after what happened when he told Lexie that things wouldn't go as she planned and after her outburst at him.

The interns stood near to the conference room where the attendings were speaking about who should be Chief Resident as Lexie kept saying their resident's name with each of the interns going to the resident's lounge and getting their resident's hopes up.

Ryan leaned up against the wall near to the conference room when Derek and Mark came out of the room, "So.. who did you decide?"

"Cristina."

Ryan smiled at that until his smile fell cause of what happened with Sadie and more of Cristina's interns being apart of the debacle, "She's going torture herself because of what they did." Derek pats his friend's arm.

Lexie went to go and tell Cristina the good news after Chief Webber had gotten her attention.

Ryan went to where the resident stood in front of their Chief of Surgery and Chief Resident who spoke about the above the knee amputation surgery, "However, Dr Yang is out of the running. She is going to pick the winner instead," The residents nod their heads, "Dr Yang will post her decision on the OR board at 4:00pm," Richard Webber stated to them, "Also, since your interns expect from Ryan Grey are still banned from the OR, he will be allowed and also a fellow resident to scrub in with them. Good luck."

Ryan smiled at that when he felt some of his fellow interns patting his back In congratulations, where he turned his head then seeing Lexie standing near to him.

He walked away from his half-sister, ignoring Lexie as he went to where his fellow interns were doing their charts.

"Cristina still hasn't talked to me. Which is normal." Lexie admitted coming to them where Ryan stood up walking away, "And so hasn't Ryan." She said about her half brother, "You did kind of go off at him." Ryan Spalding stated when looking up at his friend, "I—" Lexie sighed, "I'm not—We're not in med school anymore. I know he wants to protect me, but he can't always be doing that."

Sadie looked at Lexie, "It's Ryan, he was protective of Meredith even though she's older than him, he always has been. It's just in his nature to be protective, Lexie." The blonde staged when she then said, "The residents don't even look at me."

"Least they could do is hate us." Lexie added where Pierce joined them, "Of course Ryan gets to scrub in with them." Pierce said annoyed, "He's like the golden intern," the taller male stated to his friends, "He wasn't an idiot like us and got two weeks suspension,"

"Well, I'm gonna get some sex." Ryan Spalding said out of the blue, "Sex always makes me feel better." He stated when looking at the three females who stood near to him, "Don't look at me." Graciella stated when looking at the newest surgical intern.

"Me either." Lexie said when Ryan then looked to Sadie, "That makes three of us." She then leaned forwards, "Though if the other Ryan asks, I'd be down." Graciella also nods her head, "Oh, me too."

Lexie scrunched up her face, "That's my brother, you're talking about." She claimed where Sadie makes a face, "The same brother you're not speaking to?" Lexie opened her mouth to say snarky to Sadie forgetting it and just walking away from the blonde.

"Hey."

Ryan Grey came over to Sadie Harris with a charming smile leaning his arm against the nurse's station, "How are you doing?" He asked her when Sadie looked at him, "Ryan, not this again. I'm fine, okay?" The male raised his eyebrows, "I'm fine." She repeated looking at him.

"Are you sure cause I can—" Sadie leaned in close to Ryan, "I want to have sex." Ryan looked in between Sadie's eyes, "Uh—" She smiled as Ryan shifted in his scrubs before walking away from him.

____

"Meredith!"

Ryan came towards his sister, "I'm your intern. I asked Dr Yang and she—" Meredith looked at her little brother, "Cristina just let you be my intern?" Ryan opened his mouth, "I kind had to convince her since Lexie was still her intern and I just—I can't be near Lexie, not after what she said." He admitted, "Ryan."

The Grey male shook his head, "All I was trying to do was protect her from this cause she's better than cutting into our friends for practice. I—" Meredith looked at her brother, "Stop stressing, It was Lexie's fault. There's no one else to blame but herself. She did this."

Ryan nods his head, "I know. I just—" He sighed, "I was supposed to help her, we normally help each other. I taught her how to do the parallel stitch you taught me." He said putting on a yellow trauma gown over his light blue scrubs.

"It wasn't my fault!"

The younger sister that Meredith and Ryan went to looked at her older sister, "I had to tell those guys where to meet us!" The older sister admitted, "I said I'd do it that way you could drive! I'm telling Mom and Dad!"

"I'll kill you!" The older sister interrupted her little sister as Ryan looked at Meredith, "Sounds like us when we were younger." He admitted as he helped the little sister sit up better on the bed.

"Girls—" Dr Male Grey looked in between the two teens, "You need to calm down." Ryan then looked away when the two sisters started to argue again, "What happened?" Meredith then asked Callie, "Sisters, 16 and 15, crashed their Dad's car. And that's all we know since they won't stop screaming." Callie said to the resident, "We need your names. Now."

Holly, the older sister looked at her little sister, "Don't tell her. Don't say a word." Holly stated where the little sister then said, "Her name is Holly Anderson. She was driving, and texting. While driving!" The little sister said looking at her older sister, "Is there an officer? I want to press charges."

"Hey." Ryan snapped their attention away from one another, "We need your number so we can call your parents." He admitted when looking at Holly, who turned her head away from him, where the little sister's hand outstretched showing her phone, "Here. I speed dialled my dad."

Holly looked up, "You're such a bitch!" The little sister shook her head, "No, you are!" The two argued with one another as Dr Torres took the phone call, "Shut Up!" Dr Karev said silencing both of them.

There was silence for a few seconds until, "You are so dead when Mom and Dad show up. The doctors are gonna have to save you again." The little sister admitted as Ryan looked at his older sister, "Is this how we were?"

Sadie looked at the siblings, "Yep." She said popping the P as Ryan playfully glared at his fellow blonde intern.

"I hate you!"
"I hate you more!"

"I hate you both," Callie said as she then showed a tight lipped smile as Ryan chuckled at her comment, Sadie catching Callie's eyes to what the blonde smiled.

____

"Emma." Dr Torres looked at the little sister, "I have to check your X-days but I think you're leg is broken," Dr Torres stated, "You'll be off of it for a while." Emma shook her head, "No. No!" She repeated, "I can't miss my Future Leaders of America conference! Holly!"

Holly scoffed, "Emma, I'm gonna be grounded until graduation." The older sister remarked as Ryan hummed at that, "I was going to DC! I've been waiting for this for a year!" Emma stated to her older sister, "Mom and Dad spent two grand, they've now wasted two grand!"

Emma got the bandages from the surgical tray before throwing it at Holly, "Hey!" Holly said when the bandages hit her in the face, "You stupid baby!"

Ryan watched the interaction between the two sisters, "I'm separating you two." Dr Torres admitted moving the curtain so that Emma couldn't see her sister.

"Where's she going?" Emma then asked when Ryan could hear what Alex was saying, "Just to run a few tests." He remarked when he went around the bed looking at the resident, "Hood, get her out of here. Take her away!" Emma stated to her sister's taken away body, "I hope you die!" Emma stated as Ryan then looked to Meredith knowing that wasn't good.

____

"She's crashing!"

Ryan runs when he turns the corner seeing Emma shouting for her sister, "What did you do to her? Holly! Holly! What did you do to my sister?!" She screamed when seeing her sister's nose bleed.

Ryan moved Emma's wheelchair away when going to a hospital room as Dr Torres and Sadie were now in the room with him and Meredith who tried calming Emma down, "Are my parents here yet?"

"They're coming. Your dad—" Ryan started to say when he gets cut off by Emma, "But Holly's going to be all right, right? She's not in, like— She won't die?"

Meredith looked at her patient, "Emma, you didn't mean it." She clarified when pushing back her patient's hair, "I said, I hope you die. That can't be the last thing she heard me say. It can't." Emma stated to them, "Just don't let her die. Please."

Ryan looked at Meredith's patient, "All right, I'll go to the OR and get an update for you, ok?" Emma nods her head, "Ok."

____

"Mark, what's up?"

Ryan stated when coming towards his friend seeing Callie also with him, "Is Sadie single?" Ryan furrowed his eyebrows at Callie's question, "What?"

"No." Mark said when Ryan went to answer, "No hot interns!" Mark repeated when looking at his female best friend as Ryan looked at Callie when Mark walked away from them, "Do you want to—"

Ryan smiled at the resident, looking at Callie with a look on his face, "Do I want to what?" Callie then looked down at Ryan before looking back at him, "I uh—"

Mark walked past them, "No hot interns, Callie!" He said taking Ryan away from her, "I already slept with Ryan." She stated to the two best friends who walked away from where she stood.

____

Cristina stood before her fellow residents, "None of you said anything. Those were all our interns." Cristina said about their interns who made the decision of practicing on themselves, "But I won this." She said turning around, "They picked me. If I don't deserve this solo surgery, then none of us do." She stated.

Ryan knew that Alex would rather have Izzie help assist him and he asked Richard who did question whether or not Ryan actually wanted to do the amputation.

"Ryan."

Lexie looked at her brother who stepped out of the scrub room, "Lexie, what are—" He started to say when Lexie came into his arms, "I'm sorry." She apologised in her brother's arm, "I'm sorry, I should have never yelled at you when all you were doing is trying to protect me." She admitted looking at her brother when she pulled back from him.

Ryan stood there confused, "I'm sorry. I should have never shouted at you like I did in front of our friends. It's just— I don't need you protecting me all the time," Ryan looked at his sister, "Alex, even when you don't want me to, I will always protect you or try to," He admitted looking at his sister, "I'm sorry as well. Sometimes I forget that you don't always need me protecting you,"

"We're family. You're my brother." Ryan embraced his sister in his arms, "Love you, Lex." Lexie smiled in her brother's arms, "I love you too,"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 267 10
IN WHICH, Gabriella Castellanos finds herself caught in the clutches of Seattle Grace Hospital during her intern year where she makes friends, foes a...
137K 1.1K 72
greys anatomy imagines
194K 4.4K 72
Derek Hale x OC Season 1-4 ©️ derekhalekolmlover
3.8K 109 24
At the peak of her relationship with Owen, having had three children with him, and one with Ryan, Amelia finds out that she has a brain tumour. As si...