lover | park jongseong

By chapterwon

β˜… π—Ήπ—Όπ˜ƒπ—²π—Ώ β€ΉπŸΉ "there's a dazzling haze, a mysterious way about you dear.." More

β˜… π—Ήπ—Όπ˜ƒπ—²π—Ώ , cast β€ΉπŸΉ
β€ΉπŸΉ π—Ήπ—Όπ˜ƒπ—²π—Ώ , playlist β˜…
β˜… #01 | party
β˜… #02 | talk
β˜… #03 | instagram
β˜… #04 | notifications
β˜… #05 | out of your league
β˜… #06 | encouragement
β˜… #07 | late night
β˜… #08 | plans
β˜… #09 | cafΓ©
β˜… #10 | texts
β˜… #11 | argument
β˜… #12 | you there?
β˜… #13 | checking in
β˜… #14 | phone call
β˜… #15 | comforting
β˜… #16 | tired
β˜… #17 | wild guess
β˜… #18 | gloves
β˜… #19 | biding time
β˜… #20 | the park
β˜… #21 | guitar
β˜… #22 | chaos
β˜… #23 | walks
β˜… #24 | drained
β˜… #25 | arrival
β˜… #26 | pumpkin carving
β˜… #27 | leaving
β˜… #28 | hugs
β˜… #29 | confession
β˜… #30 | haunted house
β˜… #31 | car drives
β˜… #32 | outfit
β˜… #34 | halloween
β˜… #35 | overwhelmed
β˜… #36 | lover
β˜… #37 | wine stained
β˜… #38 | when you're ready
β˜… #39 | reaching out
β˜… #40 | feelings
β˜… #41 | reassurance
β˜… #42 | pickup
β˜… #43 | will you?
β˜… #44 | date night
β˜… #45 | dinner for two
β˜… #46 | rainfall
β˜… #47 | preparation
β˜… #48 | late night drive
β˜… #49 | stargazing
β˜… #50 | sleep well
β˜… #51 | banter
β˜… #52 | ice cream
β˜… #53 | sleeping in
β˜… #54 | planning
β˜… #55 | go out with me?
β˜… #56 | finale
- β˜… | bonus chapter | #01
- β˜… | bonus chapter | #02

β˜… #33 | freshly baked

1.1K 108 22
By chapterwon

𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿
park jongseong

★ #33 | freshly baked
"this is why you're my favorite."

.𖥔 ݁ ˖ nicole's radio station
is now playing...

all my love • noah kahan
"you got all my love."

________

WITH a container of freshly baked, warm chocolate chip cookies sitting in the passenger seat of her car, and her puppy, Sarang, sleeping on top of a bundled up blanket in the backseat, Min Hyerin let out a small breath as she pulled into the driveway of none other than the Nishimura residence.

“You ready, Sarang?” Hyerin cooed, speaking to the golden retriever as if she could understand. The girl laughed, seeing the puppy tilt her head in confusion.

Hyerin exited the car, opening the backseat as she gently lifted the puppy in her arms, a quiet huff slipping past her lips as she adjusted the golden retriever in her arms.

Grabbing the bag she brought along with her, filled with dog food, treats and toys, she swung it over her shoulder as she closed the back door with a sigh, wandering over to the passenger seat and reaching out for the container of cookies she brought along for the two youngest boys.

After assuring she had grabbed everything, the girl walked up the small, stone pathway leading up to their front porch, coming in to the front door as she struggled, but reached out to ring the doorbell.

Hyerin stood patiently, eyes falling upon the puppy in her arms until her gaze shifted up upon the sound of the door swinging open. Her eyes met with familiar ones, a smile growing at her lips at the excited voices filling her ears.

“Hyerin! You're here!” Yang Jungwon rushed out happily, greeting her at the door with a wide smile and a polite now of his head as Riki reached out to pet Sarang, who sniffed his fingers.

“No way. Are those cookies?” Riki gawked, eyes falling upon the clear container she held in her full hands. Hyerin chuckled, nodding in response.

“Mhm. It's like– an apology that you two aren't able to go to the party.” Hyerin breathed out a laugh, as Riki smiled and took the container and bag from her hands, wandering off and setting them on his countertop.

“I swear, you're the best. Thank you, Hyerin.” Jungwon offered a grateful smile her way, as Hyerin smiled and waved it off.

“This is why you're my favorite.” Riki sighed out, before focusing on the puppy in her arms.

“Can I hold her?” He asked, eyes softening as he ran his fingers through her golden fur. Hyerin nodded, carefully passing the puppy over to him.

“She’s so cute.” Jungwon commented, holding his hand out for Sarang to sniff. He smiled, before looking back over at Hyerin.

“You know, I could go to the party. I'm literally of legal age to drink. Not that I would or anything, but I could attend. Yet, I'm still stuck with him.” Jungwon sighed out, clicking his tongue as he swung his arm over Riki's shoulder.

The younger rolled his eyes, shaking his head. “You're acting as if you'd want to be at a party filled with sweaty, drunk people.” He grimaced, shaking his head. “Oh, not you, Hyerin.” He added on quickly, earning a laugh from the girl, who watched him put Sarang down to allow her to explore his house.

“No, I get it. Parties are.. weird.” She agreed, pressing her lips together in a thin line as she looked down at the watch wrapped around her wrist.

“I should get going soon. Thank you both for watching over Sarang, I appreciate it.” She breathed out, clasping her hands together.

“Right, of course, no problem. Thank you for the cookies.” Riki let out, a smile visible on his face.

“It was nice to meet you in person. Stay safe, and have fun.” Jungwon advised, a smile settled onto his lips as his attention went from her, to the puppy pawing at his feet.

“It was nice meeting you, too. Have a good night. Oh, Riki, tell your mom I said thank you for allowing Sarang to stay over.” The girl chirped.

“Okay, I will. She really didn't even mind. She said it would actually be nice because my dog, Bisco, would get to socialize.” Riki shrugged.

Hyerin laughed, bidding the two goodbye as she walked back to her car. As she closed her door, she let out a small breath as she started her engine.

As she buckled her seatbelt and began to pull out of the driveway, her eyes fell upon the check engine light that flashed behind her steering wheel. Hyerin pressed her lips together in a thin line, a sigh leaving her lips as she had yet again delayed checking it.

Giving herself the benefit of the doubt, she had completely forgotten about it until she had gotten into her car to drop Sarang off with Jungwon and Riki. And, she didn't feel like dealing with it in the driveway of Riki's house.

Hyerin brushed it off as nothing, knowing it would most likely be as Jay said; a loose gas cap. Something easily fixable. For now, she pushed it aside as something not to worry about too much.

Coming to a stop at a red light, she rested her hands on her lap, using her palms to flatten out the small creases that had formed on the black skirt she wore, of which she had chosen to wear with the help of Kim Sunoo.

The sun was setting, the evening hours creeping up on her as her gaze occasionally flicked to the built-in screen to her car, reading the time before focusing on the road once again.

Unwanted nerves she had brushed off during several occasions of the day had begun to settle in, inescapable as she had to deal with the heavy feeling of nerves weighing down her heart.

Parties, events she didn't usually go to as she disliked being wrapped in large crowds of strangers, the smell of alcohol lingering through the air.

Hyerin shook her head, biting down on her bottom lip as she took a heavy breath, releasing it shortly after. Looking on the bright side of things, she'd be with people she felt comfortable with.

And, she was told they could leave at any point if any of them grew uncomfortable, or just wanted to go home for any reason at all.

Trying her best to push her worries and thoughts aside, Hyerin relaxed in her seat as she drove to the familiar house, playing music quietly over her speakers in the background.
__________

IT was hard to find a parking place anywhere with the large number of people attending. But, once she finally did, Hyerin took a deep breath as she closed and locked her car doors, the cold air nipping at her cheeks as the light breeze pushed her hair behind her ears.

As she walked down the sidewalk towards the house hosting the party, she pulled out her phone, pushing her hair out of her eyes as she opened her messages app.

________

imessage
jay <3
today, 7:38pm.

hyerin
i’m hereee !!

hyerin
where are you all? 🥲

jay <3
are you inside already?

hyerin
nope haha i’m walking to the
house right now :’)

hyerin
it was hard to find a place to
park so i had to park a little bit
down the street lol

jay <3
yeahhh that's what
we ended up doing too

jay <3
anyway, i’ll meet you
at the entrance, okay?

hyerin
okayyy

hyerin
see you in a bit !!
read

___________

★﹐authors corner .﹗﹑
2/3 updates today 🙏

these first two chapters have been pretty
boring and slow, so i apologize for that 🥲
for the next chapter, i'll try to make it more
entertaining for sure !! i just don't like using
too many timeskips in my stories bc it makes
me feel lazy (?) 😭 like i feel like i didn't put
enough effort into it idk

not enough effort put into my chapters makes me feel like i made a bad chapter so 💔

anyway, time to go edit/write the next chapter then i'll publish all of these !!
november 30th, 2023 -- 4:42pm.
not proofread.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.1K 410 17
" i think i've jinxed our relationship β€ž ✧ sim jaeyun (jake) x reader
310K 16.1K 48
[ π˜π—²π˜…π˜π—Άπ—»π—΄ π˜€π˜π—Όπ—Ώπ˜† ] you have been added to an unknown group chat. STARTED : 26 /07/2021 ENDED : 10/ 09/ 2021 Β© shhoonie/dear_hee | enhype...
17.7K 327 24
Random imagines about if Enha were your boyfriends. Lol have fun
31.8K 1.3K 32
i wish you knew how much i liked you. β˜† bluriki 2022.