ANOKHA PYAAR

By _twixtedfxith_

Dr. Arohi Arora is a 27 year aged self independent women with a nature of being jolly and caring .. She liv... More

Introducing The Characters
✨️Incoming Call ✨️
✨️The Engagement Day✨️
✨️My Doctor Ex✨️
✨️ Night Changing ✨️
✨️One Smile✨️
✨️Ocean Blue✨️
✨️Late At Night✨️
✨️Standing Up for Me✨️
✨️Nothing But Sympathy✨️
✨️He Came?✨️

✨️The Milk Ceremony✨️

5.3K 303 22
By _twixtedfxith_

Arohi's POV-

My heartbeat raised as i saw him coming out of the bathroom with only a towel hanging on his lower body.

My cheeks flustered red. I covered my eyes with my palm immediately.

"EWW WHAT THE FUCK MR RAJVANSHI....GET DRESSED PROPERLY!!!" I yelled while covering my eyes.

A hit from the edge of the dressing table made me a little unbalanced. I was going to fell on my butts but a sudden hand secured me from falling.

I removed my palms from my eyes only to see his icy blue eyes staring at my face. OH MAN HOW I LOVE THE COLOUR BLUE

Focus. Arohi. Focus

I tried to stand up with the support. I hear him hitched a little. Then i realized that he was holding me with his wounded palm.

I pulled myself immediately from his hold. I stared at the wound bleeding a bit.

He might have married me forcefully and as per him I cannot be his wife ever. But this time i am not thinking of him as my husband but a injured person. As a doctor i have the duty to heal someone's wound.

I don't know what came over to me but i held his arm and made him sit on the nearby couch without realizing how close we are right now.

I once again pulled his palm towards me. I examined the deep cut.

"You should not put force on your wound. It might get an infection". I exclaims

"Can I touch you Mr Rajvanshi?" I ask.

I always ask for consent before touching anybody to make sure they are comfortable. Most of my patients are women because i am gynaecologist apparently but i still can treat someone's wound.

His next reply made me roll my eyes in annoyance.

"You are already touching" He replies back.

Goddammit!!! him and his twisted answers. Wondering how come his employees tolerate his cold and harsh attitude or him. I feel bad for them honestly.

"May i know where's the aid kit ?" I questioned

"Top right shelf of the cabinet" He answers

I immediately walked towards the cabinet and took the box out with lot of difficulties. I walked back to Atharv.

I started treating his wound carefully. I felt his eyes on me but i could not care about it.

I patched his palm successfully.

His next statement made me choke.

"Tumko iski adaat lagani padhegi." He said while pointing at his naked chest.

I pulled my veil to cover my blushed face.

"i-i-i" I ran towards the bathroom. I locked the door.

I sat on the floor with a my hand on my insanely beating heart.

What is he doing to me... Why am i feeling like this suddenly... Why my body is reacting too much by his words.

I-i should not do this. I cannot do this.

Why does he have so much effect on me...JUST WHY????

I cleared my unloaded thoughts.

I stood up and started removing the heavy ornaments.

I undressed myself. I sat in the bathtub half filled with water.

I relaxed my body a bit.

after taking a 30 minute shower....my hands started searching for towels from the rack.

My eyes shot open as i realized there's no towel in the rack.

Shit Shit Shit i forgot to take the towel,

Should I call him for a towel.. NO NO a big NO . Then he will again tease me.

NO but i don't have any options though......

With so many conflicts with myself, I called for him..

"Suniye na..."

i myself cringed after saying this

I heard a knock after some minute.

Wait I didn't expected him to be that first...

i peeked my head a liitle to look outside.

I saw him standing.

"Ca-can you pass me the towel....plssss" I pleaded

"Oops little wife forgot her towel...." He smirked

I felt a knot inside my stomach after hearing the name.

He took the towel and threw it on my face.

What the fuck!!

Sometime later i came out the bathroom only to see an empty room.

He was not there. And Thank God.

I stepped out of the bathroom and saw ornaments and one saree lying on the bed.

Oh shit!! I don't know how to wear a saree tsk tsk tsk.

Suddenly I heard a knock. I opened it to see Samaira standing there with a big smile on her face.

I ask her to come inside the room.

"Samaira can u drape a saree?" I asked.

She nodded in return.

"Can u please make me wear that saree. I don't know how to drape it.." I looked down while saying.

"Sure Bhabi and everyone is waiting for you downstairs for your peheli rasoi and the milk ritual". She answered

Later She draped the maroon saree perfectly. She made me wear the ornaments but i as a dumbhead forgot to wear the vermillion as after taking the bath the sindoor was half gone from my forehead.

I put the veil on my head and we both walked downstairs.

I kept my gaze low as i was hella nervous.

Suddenly someone came and hugged me. I looked at the person.

"Yeh apki saas hain bhabi" Samaira whispered.

"Let me introduce myself...I am Vidya.. Vidya Dev Rajvanshi, mother of atharv and your mother in law" She said

I immediately touched her feet and she put her hand on my head and said

"Khush raho meri bachhi."

She smiled.

Then my mother in law made me stand beside my husband. I looked at him and noticed his cheek. It seemed red as if somebody slapped him.

He didn't looked at me. RUDE. ARROGANT. IRRITATING.

"Arrey tumne toh sindoor lagana bhul gaye." My mother in law said as i touched my forehead to find it empty. Oops my dumbass forgot.

I pretty much always had a vision for every mother in laws that they are very strict with their daughter in laws but after observing her...i felt everybody is not like that

You can't state that everybody is bad because of one person..

His mother forwarded a box full of sindoor towards him.

He took a pinch of red sindoor. He held my chin lightly which made me look into his eyes. He slowly applied it on my forehead. And he intentionally applied more which made the sindoor fall on my nose.

I made a face and noticed his annoying smirk.

I SO WANT TO SNATCH THAT SMIRK OFF OF HIS FACE. URGHHH.

"Now lets start the rituals!!!" His mom informed.

I didn't even knew what was coming for me.

We all entered the kitchen. My innocent ass thought that it will be an easy task but no..never.. nothing is easy for me.

"You have to boil the milk on this clay pot and make sure that it doesn't spill. Are you ready for it?" Vidya mom explained.

I have to do it. Yes i can do it.

I put the clay pot on the burner and put some milk on it. All the ladies waited for it to boil. It finally started boiling. My anxiety increases everytime it starts to come on top. My hands were shaking tremendously. In a blink, the milk came on the top and i immediately turned off the burner.

There was silence. I got a little scared that if i did it right or wrong. I closed my eyes waiting for the worst. Suddenly i hear screams of blessings.

Vidya mom hugged me tightly. I was so relieved. And there goes someone..i guess it's Atharv's bua.

"Girl!! You should have turned off it earlier" She said.

"Bhabi don't take her words in your mind or heart. Dolly Bua is like this everytime" Samaira said in a whispered tone.

After we came back from the kitchen. Everyone introduced themselves to me.

First Rishi.
Second Samaira.
Third Gaurav.
Fourth Tripti.

I met all the family members. We were laughing whole heartedly. Oh how i missed laughing like this. But Atharv was missing.

That person!!! Arghhh!!! Does he even know what happiness means?

Then came a ritual where we have to find a specific ring... which will be inside a pot full of milk.

I sat infront of him. The milk pot was between us.

"Bhabi aap ko toh jitni hi padegi. Agar aap jit gaye toh hum bhai se kuch mang ne wale hain" Tripti said after sitting behind me.

Samaira and Tripti, both were sitting behind me. Rishi and Gaurav were sitting behind Atharv and the other family members were sitting on the sofa.

"Nope not a chance. Bhai is going to win and that's it." Rishi yelled with excitement.

"If Bhabi wins then you guys have to give us what we want and if Atharv Bhai wins then we will do exactly what you guys will ask us to do" Samaira stated.

"Deal" Both the cousins screamed.

Vidya mom dropped the ring. I immediately put my hand inside the pot so did he.

There were more jewelleries inside it so it was kind of difficult to find the exact ring mom dropped.

Atharv smirked at me and i feared that he might got the ring.

NO..a big NO... I can't lose....

Our fingers brushed. My heart started beating insanely. This is the third time its happening. I gulped. He grabbed my fingers so that i can't take it. Cheater!!!

I got hold of the ring and i immediately took it out of the milk pot with my all force.

I closed my eyes for second and both the cousin sisters screamed in happiness.

I opened my eyes to see Rishi and Gaurav's sad face. I felt bad for them though.

They don't know what their elder brothet did i guess. He freaking stopped me from taking the ring.

And this time i smirk looking at him..

"Give us what we want." Tripti said

"Ok chudail" Rishi teased her.

Tripti and Samaira started running behind Rishi

They came back and started telling their wants...

Everyone was laughing except him who was looking at me constantly.

"Bhai!! You can stare at Arohi Bhabi as much as you want but don't make it THAT obvious" Gaurav mocked him.

My cheeks become tomato red. It was so embarrassing.

Atharv heard his both sisters wants. I started walking away from there.

Suddenly i felt someone grabbed my wrist and pulled me. He freaking did that infront of his cousins..

"Tumhe kuch nahi chahiye?"

___________________________________________

UPDATEDDD.....
You guys read the chapters but ends up not giving likes...
Plss yaar like kardo...
Isse meri both help hoti hain
Bye...Love you ❤️🦋
-------------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

347K 23.4K 83
Abhisekh Rao, a gynecologist, he worked constantly with women yet never found the one who made his heart flutter and run a marathon the way his two b...
916K 49.7K 39
COMPLETED ✅ #1 in indian on 12/01/21 # 1 in india on 8/3/21 #1 in Family on 11/7/21 #1 in husbandandwife on 9/9/21 Two people who had no choice but...
377K 16.9K 86
This is the story of Arohi Singhal. Arohi is a 19-year-old girl from Udaipur. She belongs to a middle-class family. Arohi is a polite, well-spoken an...
856K 25.4K 40
• BOOK 1 IN MEANT TO BE SERIES • • COMPLETED • • STANDALONE • ~ "I was never yours." I retorted angrily. "Oh sweetheart. You were always min...