Hearts Divided: A Mafia Love...

By gremlinsbookstash

Within the throbbing heart of New York, I find myself entangled between Cain Maverick, the formidable gang le... More

Awards
Author's Note
Meet the characters
Playlist
Prologue
Chapter 1 - Scarlett
Chapter 2 - Scarlett
Chapter 3 - Blaze
Chapter 4 - Scarlett
Chapter 5 - Cain
Chapter 6 - Scarlett
Chapter 7 - Cain
Chapter 8 - Blaze
Chapter 9 - Scarlett
Chapter 10 - Cain
Chapter 11 - Scarlett
Chapter 12 - Cain
Chapter 13 - Scarlett
Chapter 14 - Cain
Chapter 15 - Scarlett
Chapter 16 - Blaze
Chapter 17 - Cain
Chapter 18 - Scarlett
Chapter 19 - Scarlett
Chapter 20 - Scarlett
Chapter 21 - Blaze
Chapter 22 - Cain
Chapter 23 - Blaze
Chapter 24 - Scarlett
Chapter 25 - Cain
Chapter 26 - Scarlett
Chapter 27 - Cain
Chapter 28 - Scarlett
Chapter 29 - Scarlett
Chapter 30 - Scarlett
Chapter 32 - Cain
Chapter 33 - Cain
Chapter 34 - Scarlett
Chapter 35 - Scarlett
Chapter 36 - Scarlett

Chapter 31 - Blaze

18 3 0
By gremlinsbookstash

I was eager to find out what Scarlett and Cain had been discussing. My pulse raced as I wondered if she had told him the truth. I got out of bed and hurriedly dressed.

As I pulled up the zipper on my pants, I hesitated and glanced back at the woman sleeping in the bed. Her red hair was splayed out across the sheets, and for a moment, I could almost believe it was Scarlett lying there.

The only reason I had decided to spend the night with her was because I couldn't stop thinking about Scarlett. I quickly put my shirt on and quietly left her room. As I buttoned up my shirt, flashes of last night's events replayed in my mind.

As I fucked the woman whose name escapes me now, all I could think about was Scarlett. I almost let out a moan with her name on my lips, but luckily the woman was oblivious. In every way possible, she paled in comparison to Scarlett—not only was she vastly more attractive, but her oral skills were unmatched.

Scarlett's ability to make me feel intimately satisfied again was questionable. Sex had become almost like a chore in recent months, and I was surprised that I could even become aroused in such circumstances. She had the power to make me lose all restraint, and I longed to have her beneath me once more. However, she was likely with Cain, lying in his bed while he thrust deeply inside her.

At least, that's what I would have done if I were him.

I tightly shut my eyes, trying to banish the image from my mind before I lit a cigarette. It was a good idea to swipe this woman's pack of cigars. I had smoked all mine and wasn't in the mood to go down to the shop below. As I stood and leaned against the iron bars, I watched the sun slowly rise on the horizon. The gentle breeze brought relief as I had started to feel too hot in her cabin.

My mind was drifting back to old memories when a familiar voice jolted me back to the present.

"BLAZE!!!", Scarlett screamed. I spun around to see her running towards me, and I was amazed as she wrapped her arms tightly around me. "I thought you were gone," she sobbed, tears streaming down her face.

Why on earth did she believe that? What could Cain have told her to make her think I was dead?

The scent of alcohol and cigarettes clung to her, along with the same dress she wore the night before. This time, she was sober. I had an intense desire to embrace her, but a feeling inside me told me to remain motionless.

"I didn't know you missed me so much", I said, stepping back a step so I wouldn't feel her breasts pressed against me. "If I had known, I wouldn't have slept with someone else last night".

I was aware that those words might hurt her, but I said them without an ounce of guilt or shame. She stared at me, and her expression betrayed nothing.

"Will you have breakfast with me?", she asked.

I looked at her for a second, then burst out laughing.

"Have breakfast with you?", I asked, but she didn't give me any satisfaction and didn't get angry at all.

I grabbed her hand and pulled her closer to me, but the sparkle on her bracelet caught my attention. She hadn't had it last night when we met.

"You only want to spend time with me because you didn't like his gift?" I questioned, my tone filled with mockery.

"Please, Blaze. I don't want to be alone", she begged, not fighting back my cruel words.

My gaze lingered on her, but I stayed quiet. Why was I acting so harshly towards her? All she wanted was to spend some time together.

"Why? Cain and his friends aren't funny enough?", I continued.

"They all went back to their rooms after last night's party", she replied.

"You still have Cain. Why don't you spend some quality time with your boyfriend? Watch the sunrise together and do all those silly things couples usually do", I replied, slowly turning my back to her as my cigarette went out.

I expected her to walk away, but instead she took a small step closer to me and started playing with my hair. I loved the sensation - it reminded me of my mother and that happy part of childhood when everything was perfect. I almost lost myself in her touch before I abruptly turned and grabbed her wrist again.

"What exactly do you want?", I growled through clenched teeth, trying desperately not to look at her nipples that grew more prominent the colder she got. "Damn it", I added.

I let out a sigh of frustration before pulling her close to me and pressing my lips against hers eagerly. I expected her to push away, but instead she responded with equal fervor. Her arms wrapped around my neck as I slipped a hand into her cleavage and began teasing one of her nipples.

"How would you like it if I fucked you right here? Hmm?", I asked, barely peeling my lips from hers.

She looked around nervously, almost as if she expected someone to witness what I was doing.

"People might see us", she replied, trying not to moan when I pinched her harder.

"I'm sure of it", I replied, knowing she meant Cain.

I waited for her to say something, anything, or at least tell me to stop. But she didn't. Feeling daring, I grabbed her and hoisted her over my shoulder, determined to see how far I could push the boundaries. She remained silent as I carried her towards her suite. It was odd that she didn't protest or even speak up. If it weren't for the unmistakable bulge in my pants, I would have been concerned about her mental state.

Once I entered her suite, I shut the door but left it unlocked. There was a thrill in the possibility of Cain joining us at any moment. I pulled her towards me, craving the taste of her again. Our lips met with intensity, and she responded eagerly, unlike when she was intoxicated. I boldly slipped my hand under her dress and explored between her thighs, feeling her heat through the delicate fabric of her lace panties.

"Look at you. All dolled up for Cain, but so wet for me", I teased as my mouth moved to her neck.

I could see the bruises I had caused on her skin, but Diane must have helped her cover them up. She was an expert at concealing imperfections.

My arousal spiked as her hand traced along my hardened length through the fabric of my jeans. I couldn't believe how wild she made me feel. I felt like I was a naïve teenager watching porn for the first time. Being around her always seemed to have this effect on me, and I knew it wasn't good.

I almost let her take charge, but I snapped out of it and pushed her down to her knees. She reached for my zipper and I could feel my pulse quicken as she freed my erection from my pants. I held back a moan, wanting to show her that she had to do more than just touch me if she wanted to dominate me.

My entire façade crumbled as soon as her palms began to radiate heat. She was using her fiery abilities on me, just as I had used mine on her. But she was much more skilled at it than I was. Her touch alternated between scorching and freezing, and the mere thought of her causing me pain made my skin tingle with excitement.

I relished every moment of it, yet I refused to let her see how much she affected me. If she were aware of her power over me, she could easily destroy me. Far too easily.

Her soft hair brushed against my hand as I ran it through, and she looked up at me with a mischievous glint in her eye. A surge of pleasure shot through me as she traced her tongue along the tip of my erection. Despite my efforts to hold back, I couldn't resist pushing deeper into her mouth, mesmerized by the flush on her cheeks and the sprinkle of freckles across her nose. The warmth of her mouth was intoxicating, wiping away any thoughts in my mind. As she continued to suck me off with even more skill than last time, I realized I didn't need to get her drunk or high for this moment to happen. Lost in the bliss of the moment, I didn't notice when she took me all the way into her throat. Her tightness almost pushed me over the edge, but I resisted, wanting to prolong this incredible feeling.

I yanked her hair, pulling her away from my erection. I observed as saliva dripped from her mouth and down her chin, pooling between her breasts.

"Come on, we wouldn't want to ruin this expensive dress of yours, do we?" I said with a mocking tone. I yanked her up from the ground and quickly removed her dress, carelessly dropping it to the floor.

"Nice panties. I bet you bought them for him, hmm?", I added as I slowly twirled her around to look at her, hoping she'd feel awkward.

The version of Scarlett I had been intimate with seemed to have disappeared completely, and it was greatly frustrating me. It had been a while since I had been intimate with a woman who was fully aware of her actions, and that thought made me uneasy. I was frightened by her eagerness to sleep with me without being intoxicated.

I gripped her wrist tightly and forcefully dragged her over to the couch, pressing her head down onto it.

"We're keeping them", I told her, referring to the underwear that was way too cool to give up. Her eyes sparkled with desire as I tossed her panties to the side. I started stroking her clit, making circular motions, then penetrated her with two fingers. She gasped loudly, already filled beyond measure with arousal. In the position she was sitting in, I could see absolutely everything, which I loved. I withdrew my fingers from her, then quickly undressed, positioning myself at her entrance, then penetrating her sharply.

She was so wet.

I gripped her waist firmly, pushing myself as far into her as possible. Each time I spanked her ass, I could feel her inner walls constrict around me.

I clenched my teeth, bracing myself for her objections, but she simply moaned my name like no one had before. She seemed to derive pleasure from the pain, something I should have noticed the last time when I was too inebriated. With a firm grip around her nape, I kept her on her knees as I ravished her with intense desire. Her raw screams reverberated through the room as I devoured her neck and shoulder with hunger.

I felt her body began to ache from the awkward position, so I paused and roughly shoved her onto the bed before pouncing on top of her. Our lips met again as I positioned myself between her slick thighs, pushing my way inside her with force. I wanted to dominate her, to make her beg for me in pain, but there was something about the look in her eyes that softened me and erased any anger I felt.

I didn't want to admit the hold she had on me, so I avoided looking into her eyes. If I could just focus on the physical pleasure, I could pretend this was just another casual fling. I flipped her onto her stomach and took control, lost in the intense heat between us. I couldn't hold back any longer and gave into pure ecstasy. Her skin felt like it was burning, and I knew she was close to unleashing her powers. Even if she had ended up incinerating me in that moment, I would have welcomed it as the ultimate climax - becoming one with her as our skins melted together.

That sexual experience was unlike any I'd had before. Her primal moans filled the air as our bodies moved in sync, my testicles slapping against her sensitive clit with each thrust. Our combined moans reverberated throughout the room, but I was too caught up in the moment to care if anyone heard us. She was consumed by pleasure, calling out my name in a frenzy and urging me to keep going.

"Fuck, Blaze", she begged. "Don't stop!" Her breath came out in ragged gasps, her body shuddering uncontrollably as the pleasure threatened to consume her.

I let out a satisfied growl in her ear as she pleaded for more, my thrusts only growing more intense. Despite the harsh words I had spoken earlier, I couldn't resist the feeling of pure passion between us. My face buried in her hair, I could feel her muscles tighten around me with each wave of pleasure until she was screaming my name in climax. As she trembled beneath me, I struggled to keep control of myself.

My body desperately craved release as the pleasure reached its climax, and I surrendered to the feeling of her vagina enveloping me. A wild growl escaped my lips as I bit down on her throat. An intense wave of ecstasy washed over me, and I thrust my hips deeply between her legs, giving everything I had until there was nothing left to give.

Collapsing onto the bed next to her, I was completely drained of energy. As I sat there, I sensed her trembling beside me and instinctively wrapped my arms around her. Gently stroking her hair, I noticed she had drifted off to sleep. Though I could have left at any moment, I found myself filled with a deep sense of contentment, feeling like this was where I belonged with her in my embrace.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.2K 1.9K 49
× Book One Of The Red Mafia Series × "I don't understand how you could do that to me. I trusted you." I whimpered. "That's your fault." "I hate you...
941K 26.8K 54
"Where the hell are your shoes?" The stranger asks. "I sleepwalk." DISORDER SERIES: INSOMNIA DAMAGED ADDICTION Notice** These books do not have the s...
241K 14.7K 61
𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐀𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝟏 (𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄) Jade Grogan, the youngest millionaire in the city among his other two brothers, i...
17.6K 665 52
Seraphine's world around her starts to crumble and fall into the hands of people she calls family. When she thinks everyone is against her, she meets...