My Dear Teacher...2

By artwomyn

this is a sequel of My dear teacher. will all of the questions from part one be answered in this part? or... More

preview.
where we left of.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9. 🔞
10.
11.
a story from my life. (not a update)
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17. 🔞
18.
19.
20.
22.
23.
24. 🔞
25.🔞
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37. 🔞
38. 🔞
39.
40.
41.
not a update.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
my lovestory ( not an update)
my love story part 2( not an update)
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59. 🔞
60.
61.
62.
63.
64
65.
66. end
notification.

21.

745 60 6
By artwomyn

I finally met freen sarocha. The person kept me away from my home for years. Now she is in front of me. I am walking with her side by side. I don't know what kept me from shooting my gun at her. May be the angel in my arms sleeping. She is exact copy of Becky my daughter. Whom I will meet after so many years.

I also glance at the boy what was his name sam. Yes. Sam in her hands maybe that what keeping me from shooting her brains out. He looked familiar I thought. But now face to face I can see he is a male version of freen.

I wonder who gave birth to them. They must be twin. Not over three years old. But they both got my becky's charms.

Freen is walking slowly slowly towards a house with a beautiful garden in front of it. A big tree is in the front yard with a swing. Just like Becky had in our front yard. Freen did enough to keep her in captivity.

The house was locked which meant one thing.... Becky wasn't home.  No worries I know their house now. I can wait few more hours to meet with my daughter. She have to come home in some point of time. Freen was hesitant open the door. She was standing in front of this house for a long time. If she is planning of escaping. It's not possible. I already have one of the kay reasons she can't escape.
She finally unlocked the door to their home. It was small. Very small I would say. It only had three or so bedrooms. A small hall and attached kitchen. A screen was parting the kitchen from the hall. The hall had a tv and a couch. The walls are filled with happy memories. All those years of my daughter's life that I missed are captured here. I stopped in front of a special photo that every father wants to see.  Their daughter in a wedding dress.

She looks so heavenly beautiful. They both do. They both looks like they are happy and so in love. The smile in her face. I missed that smile a lot.

The next one may be of their honeymoon.

Another one when sam and mon was born...

They must be very good mothers. My little girl is a mom now.....

I am almost gonna cry. Freen stops infront of me. So I fixed my mood. Then she started walking again. She climbed up the stairs into a small room. That's must be the kids bedroom.

Freen put sam to his bed first. Then she took kath from my hand and put her to her hed. Then she tucked them in and gave them a kiss one by one.

I was in the room for a little bit. But freen went out. I wasn't worried about her escaping me. Somehow I wanted to meet my daughter but not like this. I already know her house.

I left the room and approached to leave the house too. But she approached me and said " Becky isn't home. But she will be soon. You might wanna wait for her. She'll be happy to you too. Sir!" She was polite.

But she can't fool me. She is still the freen who killed and destroyed the life of thousands of people in Thailand.

I still stopped for some reason. May be because I wanted to meet her too.

I sat down on the couch. Then she came back with a cup of tea with some sweets.

" I didn't knew about you arrival. So this is all we had at home. Enjoy sir. I'll make dinner arrangements now. You can look through this photo album untill becky comes back." She gave me a photobook.

I was hesitant but my curiosity was taking over me. I grabbed the book like a little give. And started going through the photos. It was a complete story. Starting from four years ago.

In Phillipines.

In grease....

In japan.

So many places they visited. Freen must be keeping becky real happy. They might be happy. They were so good in their own world but I came and ruined everything for them may be.....

I am scrolling through the photos. All of them just making me realise how much becky lives freen. So does freen. That's why they choose each other.

But what about my duty? My duty as a police officer....

I can't betray my country? My job.

Freen sarocha is still a criminal. She killed, kidnapped and took land from people by force. She some time even murdered innocent people. And she kept me away from my only daughter. That's something punishment worthy. She should get what she deserves. But first I need to meet my daughter make sure she is okay. Then freen will get what she deserves.

I train of thought was disrupted by a noise. It's the noise of the door nob turned down. That means becky came back. After six years I am finally gonna meet my daughter.....

The door knob finally turned down with a critching noise. The noise that makes people irritate. I was feeling exactly opposite. I was eagerly waiting for the door to open. Finally I heard the voice I was waiting to hear for last six years ......

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
" Sorry honey! I am late. The library was full. Every remembered they needed to return their book at the end of the day...!" 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97K 3.2K 39
"If I just had one wish ... i will wish I had a time machine, to Get rid of some of these memories. I would say the words that were not said, I woul...
163K 6K 54
Becky's life takes a tumultuous turn when she discovers the painful truth about her boyfriend, Nop - he had betrayed her trust and cheated on her wit...
600K 27.7K 31
Taehyung was the maid but also the mother of the children who he took care of. cover credits to @EstelleKnightrise Banner credits to @Nhicodelle
218K 10K 54
Y/n L/n has the ability to temporarily snatch someone's quirk leaving them defenseless, but what happens when she does the same thing to the hearts o...