Cale in Transformers ✓

By YaoiYurishipper

After living a peaceful and somewhat slacker life Cale passed away in old age. Only to wake up as a child in... More

1. Farewell and Waking Up
2. Searching for You
3. Bots and Cons
4. Meeting Officially
5. Different Encounters
6. Agents and Bases
7. Cubes, Sparklings and Cons
8. Things get a little Heated
9. Well, that happened!
10. Thinking of Solutions
11. Seven Months After The Fight
12. Dates and Planning
13. One Year Later
14. Different Interests
15. End of High School
16. Problems Crop Up
17. Change in Scenery
18. Fallen Returns
19. The World Finds Out
20. Egypt
21. The Matrix
22. Primus and The Primes
24. Humans are weird too
25. Humans must be Protected From Themselves
26. College and Pestilence
26. Moon Base
28. College Final Year
29. Trouble Magnet Indeed
30. Vampire to Cybertronian
31. The Knight Ship!
32. Staff of Creation
33. Time to manipulate Sentinel
34. Do not underestimate a Scammer
35. Winter Solstice and War
36. Mama Ratchet is Worried
37. The Assassin, the Necromancer and the Mage
38. Well of Sparks
39. Change
40. Time Flies when you are Happy

23. Gods are weird

865 46 8
By YaoiYurishipper

(Transformers and Trash of the Count are not mine. The picture above is a screenshot.
"Talking"
'thinking'
-comm speech-
Enjoy!)

Sam woke up to see everyone watching him worriedly, "Primus sends his greetings."

Optimus gaped at that, "Primus? Did you not meet the Primes?"

Sam stretched his arms, "I did but I think I shocked them speechless. Oh and, the Fallen was being cuddled by Primus."

Ironhide was stupefied this time, "He was being what?"

Sam nodded while thinking back, "Yep, he reminded me of a cat."

Megatron snorted amused, "I wish I could have seen that."

Ratchet cursed when some of the Cybertronians he was working on crashed, "Sam, for the love of Primus, please stop crashing them."

Sam hollered back, "Not my fault they were nosey."

Ratchet grumbled, "I have to be the one to deal with them."

Sam felt a little bad, "Sorry Ratchet, where are we currently?"

Chromia spoke up, "Diego Garcia. South of India. Are you really ok?"

Sam smiled, "Cool! Do not worry, I am alright."

Elita One was looking at him with wide optics, "You really talked to Primus?"

Arcee, "Like really talked?"

Sam nodded, "Mmm, he was worried when some of his Prime's sparks did not return to him though he felt them leave the plane of the living."

Jazz tilted his helm, "Oh, so the sparks are with him now?"

Sam shook his head, "Not till we return the Matrix no, they won't be. The God of Death explained a few things before I left them."

As it turns out planet Earth just like Cybertron has her own realm of the dead where the spirits of the living go to after passing on. But unluckily for the Primes their sparks belong to Primus not to planet Earth, so they are unable to enter the realm. That caused them to be stranded inside the in - between, a place between the living and the dead realm. They had been stuck in limbo for thousands of years till the time Optimus launched the Allspark into space and it came to Earth. The Cube had apparently followed the weak spark signal which read like the Primes to this planet. If not for that the Cube would have ended up somewhere else entirely different from Earth.

Optimus was now in deep thought, "So, it was mere coincidence and luck, that led us here?"

Sam looked at him, "Not exactly no, as a Prime, you have codes that incite certain instincts which lead to strange actions. Actions that make no sense till later on down the line."

Bumblebee concluded, "So, Optimus launching the Cube was not just because of the War?"

Sam, "According to the Allspark no, it is not. It was an amalgamation of different instincts. The Allspark chose you as a Prime, Optimus, so your first instinct will be to protect them and their sparklings. The Primes may all be older than you but to the Allspark they are their sparkling."

Optimus vented out a breath then started to laugh, "I always wondered why I thought it was a good idea, turns out it was my instincts working all along. I guess I still have to learn a lot more about being Prime."

Sam, "Primus is currently with the Primes, you can talk to him about it if you want. A warning though, Gods are really weird, even weirder than humans."

Optimus nodded, "Right! I will keep that in mind...... Exactly how strange are we talking about?"

Sam scowled, "Very strange! They try to trick you into becoming a priest for them or try to force you to become a God even if you are not interested or kidnap you or try to set you up with people you are not interested in."

Optimus spoke weakly, "I see, those are very specific."

Raon growled, "That's what the Gods of Death, Life, etc, try to do with Sam."

Hong nodded, "Yes, they even kidnap him when they are bored."

Ohn grumbled, "They also tried to pair him with ineligible people."

Miles fumed remembering those incidents, "Not to forget the irritating snake who did not know how to keep his mouth shut."

Sam flinched at the reminder of crazy Clopeh, "That is an understatement."

Megatron watched them curiously, "Exactly who is this snake?"

Miles, "Sam's crazy follower. I hope he does not get reborn here. One lifetime of dealing with him was enough in my opinion."

Optimus shared a look with Megatron who motioned to him encouraging him to contact Primus. Sam and the others watched as Optimus sat in a meditative position and was greeted by Primus and another he assumed was God of Death. He had heard enough complaints and death threats towards that particular God from Miles, Raon, Hong and Ohn to not recognize him. The God of Death waved at him motioning him to join them and Optimus approached them slowly, unsure about the situation. It was exactly like Sam said, the Fallen was being cuddled like a cat by Lord Primus and was Primus patting him?

God of Death, "Have a seat young Optimus."

Optimus, "Thank you, um."

God of Death grinned impishly making Optimus feel nervous, "You may call me Bob."

Sam, "Achooooooooo!"

Miles, "You okay?"

Ratchet, "You are not feeling cold, are you?"

Megatron, "I have some warm blankets."

Sam held up a hand, "I am fine but I think the God of Death has done something again."

Raon grumbled, "When does he not scheme anything?"

Hong, "Right?"

Ohn, "Oh dear! I hope Optimus is not having any trouble with them."

Sam watched the meditative posture, "We can only hope."

Megatron was looking alarmed however, "Is there a way for me to join him?"

Elita was worried as well, "Yes, I do not wish to see Orion hurt."

Bumblebee nodded, "Agreed!"

Sam, "I am afraid you have to be invited into the in - between, you cannot just walk there when you are still alive. You will just pass through the realm back into the living one."

Will was exasperated, "I do not get paid enough for this. I am gonna go out there and pretend I did not hear anything you said. I only came to check on all of your health."

Megatron gave a sympathetic look, "I understand this is a little too much William. It is too much for us as well."

Elita, "I am surprised we have not crashed yet."

Sam pat her servo, "Just shows how well you have adjusted to the crazy that is our lives. Warlords, rebirth, weird Gods, aliens, etc."

Will sped walked away shouting, "No, I did not hear anything else I only signed up to deal with aliens. I draw the line at Gods."

Miles chuckled as Will high - tailed it away from there, "I do not blame him, I would have done the same if it was possible."

Sam sighed as they waited for Optimus to return from the spirit realm of Earth. The God of Death was watching over the in - between so he knew Optimus would be safe, not to forget Primus was there too. Sam just got up and announced they needed a wash, all of them did actually, he could feel dirt in places he did not know was possible. He called Ohn, Hong and Raon for the bath and pulled Megatron along with him to the bath area. The one which was made for Cybertronians, an addition Ultra Magnus had made when the base was being designed. Megatron helped Sam wash the sparklings first then Ohn, Hong and Raon helped Sam was Megatron's large form before the three helped Sam. Sam relaxed in the large pool designed to be a bathtub for Cybertronians.

Sam, "Much better!"

Megatron rumbled, "Indeed."

Raon, "Human, my human, the stupid God really did not try to force you again, did he?"

Ohn, "Tell us, tell us."

Hong, "We will fight him."

Sam, "Relax, relax, I rejected his offer before he could even mention it."

Megatron, "I am almost afraid to ask."

Sam, "The God of Death for some strange reason thought I would agree to be his Priest and tried to make me one. I met a Priest of Death before and from the rants I heard from the Priest I just knew I could never be one."

Megatron was flummoxed, "Oh! On Cybertron, it was considered a great honor to become a Priest of Primus or Allspark."

Sam, "It is just not my thing. I would rather prefer to loot people."

Megatron chuckled, "Of course you would."

Raon, "It is much more fun."

After bath, drying up and dressing, though the clothes Sam got did not satisfy the three sparklings, they returned to the main area. Optimus was now awake looking like his entire world and belief had been put through a roller coaster. Optimus was sitting quietly remembering how both Gods behaved and in hindsight he could understand why Sam would rather avoid the Gods. They were not exactly all Godly or mature like he and others had expected, not one bit at all. And more than that he had not been expecting to be picked up and cuddled like he was a cat. Optimus felt his fans come on at that feeling embarrassed which worried Ratchet and the others.

Optimus, "Sam, can we talk in private?"

Ratchet, "I need to give you a check up, Optimus."

Sam was sympathetic, "You met both of them, didn't you?"

Optimus nodded mutely his cheeks were blue, 'And I got cradled like a new born sparkling.'

Bumblebee, "Both? What do you mean both?"

Sam, "Let Ratchet give you a check up first, then we can talk about what happened to you there. Just for the record do not let them worry you too much, there are rules they cannot break either."

Optimus answered weakly, "Really?"

Sam, "You know what? Get the check up, it's your first astral projection after all. Then, Bee, take him to get a nice relaxing shower. After you are no longer tense we will talk."

Bumblebee eyed Optimus, "I think that is a good idea. Ratchet?"

Ratchet, "I agree with the plan. In fact everyone should just take advantage of the showers in the base to relax."

Megatron, "My soldiers are already there."

Barricade knocked the door at that moment, "Hey boss, the problem human is back."

Sam sighed, "We will deal with Galloway, you need a break even if it is just a few minutes. Bumblebee you take Optimus with you and help him relax."

Megatron, "We can deal with Galloway, we have an idea on how to deal with him."

Optimus, "I apologize for the inconvenience."

Sam, "None required, it is the two Gods fault this time."

Ratchet, "Okay, everything seems okay, Bee, he is all yours."

Bumblebee beamed, "Come on, let's go."

Galloway, "Where is Prime? He has another thing coming."

Sam, "Optimus is healing from his wounds and you will do well to speak of him with respect."

Galloway, "You brat respect your elders."

Sam shot back, "I do not see you respecting your elders, either. You have no room to talk."

Barricade had to clamp down to avoid laughing, 'Ooh, I can see why Megatron likes him so much.'

Galloway, "What did you say to me?"

Sam, "Did I stutter? Why are you in a military camp anyway? You are a civilian. There are strict rules for civilians. If you do not give me a good enough reason, it counts for arresting you for trespassing."

Galloway spluttered, "I am here to represent the government."

Sam, "Maggie, Soundwave, did we receive any notification for a visitor?"

Maggie piped up a little too gleefully, "No sir, no such notifications from the American government."

Soundwave eyed her gleeful expression then shook his helm, "Negative from the World council."

Sam, "Major Lennox, you know the rules for trespassing."

Will would have smirked but kept an expressionless face, "Yes, I do, Shield Master. I will deal with this."

Galloway, "You, you cannot detain me, I am a very important official."

Sam, "We will be sending a report of your trespassing, which was twice by the way and interference during missions to both the American senate and World Council. I will let them deal with your actions which almost resulted in the destruction of our home planet."

Galloway screamed as he was being escorted away, "You, you brat, how dare you!"

Sam, "That should keep him out of our hair, we have bigger problems to deal with."

Megatron was smirking, "That was beautifully done, my mate."

Soundwave, "Actions: Very inspiring."

Laserbeak, "We took notes."

Ravage nodded, "Using it next time."

Sam, "Ah! Let a human man - handle humans, they might try to accuse you of something hideous otherwise."

Jazz shrugged, "Works for me."

Miles muttered darkly, "Next time we should loot their money."

Raon grinned, "Yes, good Miles, we should."

Hong, "Loot, loot, loot."

Ohn, "Money, money, money."

Bumblebee, "We are back."

Optimus, "Sam, why did I get a report that Galloway was detained?"

Sam shrugged, "He broke the rules and I followed them. It is as simple as that."

Rajesh, "You should have seen the verbal smack down, sir. He did not stand a chance."

Will, "You are allowed out already?"

Rajesh shrugged, "As long as I avoid using my arms."

Ironhide, "I can make sure no one disturbs you when you talk."

Sam, "Thank you Ironhide."

(To be continued...
Hope you all are doing well.
See you next time.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

239K 5.6K 38
Tak was Sam Witwicky's adopted brother, every thing was normal till they went to get a car. now every thing has gone from normal to chaos. Now it up...
236K 11.4K 30
✶Book is Complete✶ ✶This is a CrackFic✶ Paige Lauren is your normal 18 year old who is a big ass fangirl of Transformers and not afraid to show it. Y...
4.5K 186 9
(Bumblebee x Black! Reader) A Storyteller. That's what Y/n always seemed to be, whether it was the piles of notebooks or the simple fact her flash d...
20.3K 757 53
Will Lennox was a soldier. he expected death to happen in the line of work, not in a random Decepticon attack. he never expected he'd be stomped on b...