mona lisa , chris sturniolo

By carasobsession

☆ "ⁱᵗ'ˢ ᵒⁿˡʸ ᵉᵛᵉʳ ᵇᵉᵉⁿ ʸᵒᵘ. ⁱᵗ'ˡˡ ᵃˡʷᵃʸˢ ᵇᵉ ʸᵒᵘ." ༻✩☼☽✩༺ 𝐛𝐫𝐲𝐧𝐥𝐞𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐬 and 𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨... More

MONA LISA
ACT I
0 | she's obbsessed with us
1 | you're jealous became i'm phenomenal
2 | being a bitch is my job
3 | are you stalking me?
4 | nicolas' words of widsom, volume 234
5 | you can't cheat in hangman
6 | matthew the parent pleaser
7 | send me to jail
8 | better not be lasagna
10 | malfunctioning metal detector
11 | i swear he's in love with you
12 | coolest kid in town
13 | it's giving she's the man
14 | smash or pass?
15 | your ass isn't a hat
16 | best friends to lovers is such a good trope
17 | i hate rules
18 | sully be slaying
19 | little black box
20 | mermaid in another life
21 | can you please stay?
22 | i want a hot waiter to wink at me
23 | i only drink coffee in canada
24 | despicable me
25 | suspicious activity
26 | he's actually really hot
ACT II
27 | i'm totally into him
28 | lipstick stains
29 | we're busy making out
30 | you're the only thing i'm certain about
31 | aux privileges
32 | get a room
33 | cuddle with matt if you're lonely
34 | sunshine, lollipops, and rainbows
35 | free strip show
36 | kristoff is superior
37 | so in love it hurts
ACT III
38 | you're going to be in trouble
39 | lovesick doofus
40 | i'm on chris' side
41 | match made in heaven
42 | no strings attached
43 | everything and nothing
44 | blurry haze
45 | come home
46 | i wish i was a merman
47 | god bless nathan doe
48 | unrelated to murder
49 | cheaters, bullies, and tinkerbell
50 | grandpa matthew
51 | never been happier
𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬 & 𝐛𝐫𝐲𝐧
announcements

9 | pancake lover

2.8K 55 23
By carasobsession

♫  daylight / harry styles  ♫

if i was a bluebird i would fly to you
you'd be the spoon
dip you in honey so i could be sticking to you

🍊 🍊 🍊

| real life | social media |

real life

By the time I was eight years old, the triplets and I were inseparable. We had been friends for a three years at that point, having met at the beginning of kindergarten. I probably spent more time at their house than my own, and I remember one day, Matt and Nick were both out with other friends, leaving Chris and I on our own. Without Nick around to squash our "stupid and life threatening" ideas, we were free to tackle any dream that popped into our heads. And on that day, Chris decided he wanted to explore the roof of the house.

Getting onto the roof was easier than we expected it to be. We climbed out the boys' bedroom window and shimmied along the roof to a spot where we could stretch out comfortably. That day was spent eating smuggled snacks from the kitchen and playing card games until Marylou, thinking we were just holed up in the bedroom, called us down for dinner.

Our favourite spot was adjusted slightly after the house fire, but the roof was still perfectly accessible. Thus, twelve years later, the roof of the Sturniolo household is still one of my favourite hideaway spots, and that is where Chris finds me early Sunday morning.

I had arrived back from Lizzy and Noah's later than I expected and, surprisingly, the boys were all asleep. I had crawled into bed beside Nick and managed to get a few hours of sleep, but I gave up trying to fall back asleep at six am after an hour of staring at the wall and pondering my existence.

Thinking I might catch the sunrise, I snuck through Chris' room and quietly clambered out the window. I didn't think I had woken him up, but ten minutes after I sit down on the roof, Chris is poking his head through the window.

"What are you doing out here?" Chris yawns, rubbing at his eyes. "It's too fucking early to be awake."

A fond smile creeps onto my face at his early morning adorableness, and I quickly divert my gaze to the skyline just starting to light up. "I couldn't sleep."

The panelling of the roof groans quietly as Chris climbs out his window, shuffling over to sit beside me. Unlike me, who is covered in goosebumps because I am only wearing the shorts and t-shirt I slept in, Chris is dressed in pyjama pants and a big hoodie. Stupid Chris.

Chris sucks in a deep breath, his eyes resting on the skyline. "You know, I rarely ever come up here by myself, but when you're here, I swear we end out here constantly."

"It's our spot," I shrug, my eyes flickering up to scan for any remaining stars. "Sorry if I woke you up. I thought I was being quiet."

"I didn't hear you. I just woke up and saw that the stuff on in front of my window had been moved and assumed you shoved it over to come out here."

"You're so smart," I tease, looking back at Chris. His face is only dimly lit by the streetlights, but I can still make out the corny grin on his face.

"You know it," Chris glances over at me, his gaze resting on my bare leg. "Dude, you're covered in goosebumps."

"I wasn't expecting it to be chilly out," I pull my legs up to my chest, wrapping my arms around them.

"You can have my sweater." Before I can protest, Chris is tugging his black hoodie over his head and handing it to me, leaving him in a white tank top.

"Are you not cold?" I question, but take the sweater with no hesitation. "Thank you."

"I'm good. I can always grab another sweater from my room," Chris leans back on his hands and watches me tug the sweater on, leaving the hood up over my head. "Why couldn't you sleep?"

"I dunno," My eyes stay focused on the sky as the first sign of the sun peeks up over the buildings blocking the skyline. "Thinking too much, I guess."

Chris hums in response, not asking any follow-up questions. He knows I'll elaborate if I want to.

"What did you guys get up to yesterday?" I pull the sleeves of Chris' sweater over my hands, catching a whiff of Old Spice and cologne when I inhale.

"Not much. We went out for dinner with the parents and filmed a car video," Chris starts chuckling, seeming to remember something from yesterday. "I dared Matt to chug his large root beer right after he finished his burger and fries and he threw up."

"Chris!" I can't help but laugh at the smug look on the youngest triplet's face. "Poor Matt."

"He's fine," Chris waves my concern off, grinning at me. "Right after he puked, he said he 'pulled a Bryn'."

"Matthew!" I whine, collapsing backwards, my shoulders blades banging into the roof harshly. "We're not supposed to speak about that day!"

Chris laughs, amusement lighting up his face as he recalls the day that I decided I was going to eat as much food as the boys. Big mistake on my part. "That was literally the stupidest idea you've ever had. You usually pass the last quarter of your food to me anyways, so I don't know why you were convinced that you could keep up."

"I would've been fine if it weren't for the two cans of Pepsi," I grumble, my head lolling to the side to look at Chris when he shuffles down to lie beside me.

"Keep telling yourself that," Chris sniggers.

Quiet settles between us for a moment before I speak up. "Hey, Chris?"

"Yeah?'

"How are you?" My eyes are glued to him as he turns to look at me, seemingly slightly confused. "Like, for real. How are you doing?"

He takes a moment to consider my question, his eyes resting somewhere above my head. "I'm good," he eventually settles on. "The last month has been crazy busy, but it's settling down now. And I'm really fucking happy that you agreed to come to LA. I miss you during the school year."

I can't help the tiny grin that peeks onto my face at Chris' words. "I'm excited too. And I'm glad you're doing good."

"I'm hungry," Chris announces suddenly, his voice slightly too loud in comparison to the slowly waking morning. "Can we go get food?"

"Only if it's pancakes," I sit up, taking in one last view of the sky that is now light with colour.

"You and Matt and your chocolate chip pancakes," Chris scoffs in disbelief, leading the way back to his window.

"If you don't shut the fuck up about my pancakes, I am not taking you anywhere," I clamber back into the house, glaring at my sniggering best friend.

He holds up his hands in surrender. "Lead the way, pancake lover."

instagram

brynlee.williams has posted...

brynlee.williams last morning in boston <3

tagged: nathandoe, matthewsturniolo, nicolas.sturniolo, christopher.sturniolo

comments

user where is she going??
user maybe she just means last morning with the triplets before they go back to la
user maybe she's moving away forever🤞🏼
user literally stfu wtf is wrong with you

nathandoe Let's talk about how I beat you in our race down the street
brynlee.williams stfu you cheated
nathandoe I ABSOLUTELY DID NOT, you just didn't cheat for once in your life so I won
brynlee.williams you're talking out of your ass right now
nathandoe You are literally the worst loser I have ever met in my life. Also the biggest cheater
brynlee.williams I DONT CHEAT
nathandoe YOU LITERALLY DO
christopher.sturniolo confirming that bryn cheats and is a terrible loser
matthewsturniolo I second that
nicolas.sturniolo Third
ethanwilliams Fourth
brynlee.williams i despise all of you

user bryn and nate having the most competitive friendship ever LMAO

user TREVOR💛💛💛

matthewsturniolo Chocolate chip pancakes are elite
brynlee.williams this is why you're my favourite
christopher.sturniolo chocolate chip pancakes are ass
nicolas.sturniolo Idk why you guys choose that when you could get literally anything else

nicolas.sturniolo SO EXCITED FOR WHATS COMING
brynlee.williams !!!!!!!!
user WHATS GOING ON
user they playin us fr
user we need bryn content nick🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼
nicolas.sturniolo 😉

matthew.sturniolo added to their story...

christopher.sturniolo added to their story...

cara's obsession

the fact that i logically know i need to do
schoolwork and start studying for exams, yet i keep ending up either on here or watching the triplets on youtube😳 OH WELL (i also lowkey have given up on doing a meticulous proof read so hopefully there's no typos and everything makes sense lolll)

it's finally snowing today where i live and i am ecstatic. snow and christmas season is my favourite

🍊 🍊 🍊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

651K 10.1K 44
-'𝜗𝜚'- 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 ⎯ chris sturniolo winds up messaging a stranger without realising his mistake and somehow...
88.1K 1K 31
"your love is scaring me no one has ever cared for me as much" WHERE two best friends fall for each other but one is sca...
94.2K 1.7K 43
"𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘺 𝘪 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘸𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨, 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘢𝘷𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨" 𝑰𝑵 𝑾𝑯𝑰𝑪𝑯.. ─── �...
954K 20.4K 74
❛ 𝘪𝘮 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘧𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘥. 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦, 𝘰𝘳 𝘥𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳'𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘴 𝘰𝘧𝘧? ❜ ❛ 𝘯...