Color Blind

By 24_7_dreamer

Evangeline and Jayden come from two different worlds. Evangeline is poor and can count on many people. Jayden... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Epilogue
Problems.

Chapter 13

316 16 2
By 24_7_dreamer

You ain't got to say to much to me
Cause I know how to get your body wet for me
When I go down
I'm gone have your body so weak
Leave a puddle in the sheets
When I go down
And I'm gone keep it coming all night
Puddles~Pretty Ricky

Evangeline's POV

"Hey, mommy. How are you?"

"I'm fine me and your aunt just came from getting our toenails and nails painted. How about you?"

"I'm good. Daddy got me a puppy."

"Did he now, what did you name him?"

"Bandit. He so cute. He's a yorkie and he fits into the palm of my hand." I pet the dog that is laying on my stomach.

"I can't wait to see him. How's Jayden?"

"He's good. For the past two days, we've been spending all day together. Today he's picking me up and we're spending it together. My next off day I'm going to spend it with you and daddy." I stand up.

"Ok, I would like that. We'll I have to go. Bye, I love you, cupcake."

"I love you, too, mommy. Bye." I hang up.

I go to the bathroom and take a shower. I go to my room and put on my black Bulls crop top, my red skinny jeans, and my black Levis. Throwing my hair into a messy bun, I go to the kitchen and make breakfast for my daddy and I. I hear a knock on the door when I'm taking out the last pancake.

"Hey, you look beautiful." Jayden says when I open the door.

"Thanks, come in. I just finished making breakfast."

"It smells good."

"Would you like some?"

"Nah, my cook made some Belgian waffles today."

"Alright, well I'm going to eat then we can go." I walk to the kitchen.

After I eat breakfast, I leave a note for my daddy. I grab my red across the shoulder purse before we leave.

"What was that song yesterday?" Jayden starts the car.

"What song?"

"The one about not being tired."

I laugh at his description of the song, "It's called I Don't Get Tired."

"What's so funny?"

"Nothing."

"Mhmm."

"So, where are we going today?"

"I'm not telling you."

"Please."

"No."

"Pretty please."

"Nope."

"Pretty please with a cherry on top."

"No can do."

"Well I'm not talking to you."

"Come on."

I fold my arms and shake my head. I turn my head and start to hum.

"Fine I'll tell you."

"Really?"

"No, I just wanted to hear your voice."

"You're mean."

"But you like me."

"I do." I smile, "Are we almost there?"

"Yeah, about five minutes away."

Jayden parks the car and the smell of greasy food and the sound of rides and children's laughter instantly let me know where we are. I take my seatbelt off and open the car door. I grab Jayden's hand and pull him toward the admission booth.

"I love the fair." I say as we stand in line.

"I was hoping that you would."

After paying our way in- well Jayden pays and I get upset- we get the wrist bands. Going to the first ride I see, I hug him. We go on many rides before Jayden suggest that we eat.

"Can I get two hotdogs and one large fri?" I tell the man at the booth.

"Sure thing, hot stuff." he winks.

"I would really appreciate it if you wouldn't flirt with my girlfriend, especially since I'm standing here." Jayden wraps his arm around my shoulder.

"Please nigga. She probably don't even want yo ass anymore." he turns his head towards me, "My shift ends in about fifteen minutes, maybe you should come by later and you can hang with a real man."

"Nigga please. I got a real man right here next to me. I suggest you get my damn food and his before I embarrass your stupid ass." I snap on him.

"Fine then bitch. We could've had a good time."

Jayden grabs the boy by his collar and brings him close to his face, "If I was you I would apologize to the lady, fo you get yo damn teeth knocked down your fucking throat."

"Bitch you ain't gone do-"

Before he finishes his sentence, Jayden punches him in the face. When he lets go of the boy, the boy is holding his bloody nose. Jayden takes my hand and we go to another food booth.

"Thanks for doing what you did." I kiss his cheek.

"It's not a big deal, you're my girlfriend and no one, and I mean no one, will disrespect you when I'm around."

We get our food from another booth and sit down to eat. We go to another booth and we get fried Oreos, caramel and candy apples, and these different flavored slushies.

"I want that." I say as we walk past a game booth.

"What?" he stops.

"That big white tiger." I point to it.

"I'll see if I can win it for you."

"You would?"

"Yep, let's go."

"Step right up! Step right up and win a prize!" the man at the game shouts.

"How much?" Jayden asks.

"Normally three dollars, but for the beautiful lady, one dollar." the man takes the dollar. "Five shots, pick from the first row, fifteen shots, pick from the second row, twenty-five or more, pick from the last row. You have a minute. Start."

The minute is soon up and we find out that Jayden has made thirty shots. I tell the man that I want the big, white tiger and he gets it down for me.

"Thank you Jayden." I hug him and the tiger at the same time.

"Your welcome. What have you named it?"

"Her name is Jayda." I kiss the tiger's head.

"Why Jayda?"

"You and her both names are spelled J-A-Y."

"Aww, you named her after me." he gives me a peak on my lips.

"Yep, now let's get home. I have a little Bandit to take care of."

Jayden takes me home and I invite him inside. I take Bandit outside to use the bathroom and put Jayda on my bed. I decide to watch some T.V. so I turn on The Walking Dead.

"Oh, I love this show."

"Angie does too. In fact let me call her."

"Hello?" Angie answers.

"Hey, what you doing?"

"Nun, just sitting at home. What about you?"

"At home watching the Walking Dead with Jayden."

"Oh, tell him I said hey."

"Why don't you just come over?"

"Are you sure, I don't want to cock-block."

"Girl, I've done spent three days with this boy, come on over here. I miss my bae."

"Hey, I thought I was your bae?" Jayden looks away from the T.V.

"No, Angie will forever and always be bae."

"I'll be right over." Angie says through the phone, hanging up.

Ten minutes into an episode, Angie walks inside my door. Angie has a key to my house and I have a key to hers. She sits on my lap and I wrap my hands around her waist.

"I like how you take my girlfriend." Jayden playfully says.

"She may be your girlfriend, but she's my wife. I'm the one she comes home to." Angie kisses my cheek.

"Well, I'm fine with girl on girl action. As long as I get to watch." Jayden speaks.

"Shut up!" Angie and I punch him at the same time.

"Shit that hurt!" Jayden rubs his arm.

"Just shut up and watch the show." I smile.

€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€

Making my way down town
Walking fast
Paces past and I'm homebound

Sorry guys, I am watching White Chicks as I write this.

To the important part of today the QOTC

What's your favorite restaurant?

I love Olive Garden. The breadsticks are aMAZing and the endless salad. Don't even get me started on their actual food and desert.

Dreamers, keep dreaming

I love you all

Dreamer

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 7.5K 30
A girl learns the difference between being happy and being rich and is taught by an unhappy rich boy.
163K 4.7K 200
Since there is not a lot of these, why not make one. Don't forget to vote and comment. These are mine and feel free to request anything, I update thi...
525K 24.8K 58
Rose and Jayden are very much different yet very much alike. They've always disliked each other, ever since they were kids. After years of fighting a...
201K 8.9K 102
joey birlem; her light of her life, the color in her black and white movie, her shoulder to cry on, her smile, and most importantly, her other lung. ...