Color Blind

By 24_7_dreamer

Evangeline and Jayden come from two different worlds. Evangeline is poor and can count on many people. Jayden... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Epilogue
Problems.

Chapter 12

363 19 2
By 24_7_dreamer

And every time that we break up
We turn around and make up
This can't go on now
I gotta move on now
It's not the fact that I don't love you no more
But I gotta break this bad habit
Can't take this bad habit no more
Bad Habit~Destiny's Child

Jayden's POV

Watching the movie, I notice that Evangeline fell asleep. Moving carefully, not to wake her, I move her head onto the couch. I take Bandit off of her stomach, placing him on the floor. I pick Evangeline up and take her to her room. Leaving her door and the bathroom door open for Bandit, I lock up her house and drive home.

"Jayden, is that you?" I hear a voice as I enter the house.

"Yes, mother. It's me." I walk to the living room.

"Where have you been all night? It's one in the morning."

"I was at Clark's and we watched movies. I'm sorry, we lost track of time."

"Oh, well tomorrow, I want you in this house at a decent time."

"I will, I'm going to bed now." I go upstairs.

I wake up to the sun beating down on my eyelids. I get out of the bed and take a shower. I put on a white t-shirt and my swim trunks I walk downstairs.

"Good morning Mrs. Waits."

"Good morning, Mr. Duel."

"Now, Mrs. Waits, I told you not to call me that. My name is Jayden."

"Sorry Jayden."

"Thanks for the breakfast." I eat a piece of French toast.

"So, what's her name?" Mrs. Waits smiles at me.

"What!?"

"I know last night that you were with a girl. I do the laundry remember. I smelt perfume on your shirt."

"Where's my mom and dad?"

"They both left for Brazil earlier this morning. They won't be back for a week."

"Ok, her name is Evangeline."

"Oh, pretty name."

"Yeah, she's beautiful, smart, sweet, funny, and tough. Last night we went to Rexington's family's farm."

"You know that Sandy girl-"

"Her names Dandy, but what about her?"

"Whatever her name is. She's a piece of work. You know she likes you."

"Yeah, and last night she called Evangeline out of her name and she got punched by Evangeline."

"Are you serious?" she smiles.

"Yep. I told you Evangeline was tough."

"I haven't even met her and I already like her."

"Maybe, I'll bring her here Monday." I speak looking at my watch, "I better get going. I have a date with a beautiful lady."

"Bye, Jayden."

"Bye, Mrs. Waits, I love you."

"I love you more."

I leave the house grabbing my Camry car keys. All the stuff that I need for today is in the trunk of my car. Pulling out of the driveway, I make my way to Evangeline's house.

"Hey." Evangeline opens her door.

"Hey, where is your dad?" I walk into the house.

"He's sleeping. I left him a note on his beside table."

"How's your mom?"

"She's good, I called my aunt today."

"Are you ready to go?"

"Let me get my purse then we can."

After she gets her purse, we leave. I open her car door for her and then I get into the driver's seat.

"Do you have on a swim suit?"

"Yep." she lifts her shirt up, "Where are we going?"

"You have to wait and see."

"Uhh, your mean."

"How?"

"You won't let me know where we're going."

"I just like to surprise you." I look at her.

"Well, since you won't let me know where we are going, I get to pick the music station."

"That's fair."

The radio comes on and some song about not being tired comes on. I actually like the song. I tap my fingers on the steering wheel along to the beat.

"You like this song?"

"Yeah, it's catchy."

"Ok, you don't say anything with Kevin Gates in it is catchy." she laughs.

"Then what do I say?"

"That it's yo shit."

"Well, that's my shit." I laugh.

Just before we get to where I'm taking her, I stop and have her put on a blindfold. It isn't easy.

"Why do I need to be blindfolded?"

"So it can be more of a surprise."

"I don't want to be blindfolded unless we're in a bedroom." she smirks.

My face reds, "Please just put it on."

"Only because you're flustered." she agrees.

I put the blindfold on her and help her into the car. I shut her door and get into my seat.

"Don't worry I'm here." I shut my door.

"I wasn't. If I end up dead my friends and dad know that I was with you."

"If I wanted to kill you, I would've got Dandy to help me."

"Don't you bring that bitch up."

"Ok, Ok. I'm sorry."

I take the last few minutes to drive to the place we're going to. I park the car and get the bags from the trunk, before helping her out. I grab her purse and set her in a spot.

"I hear kids, where are we?"

"Five, four, three, two, one!" I rip the blindfold off of her.

"You brought me to Carowinds?" she smiles at me.

"Yeah, do you like it?"

"Are you kidding me? I've always wanted to come here. Hurry up before the lines get longer." she pulls my arm.

I pay for our way in, with lots of disagreement from Evangeline. Tricking her is how I get to pay for it. The first rides we go on are dry ones. After riding most of those, we decide to ride all of the water based ones.

"Are you thirsty or hungry?" I hold her hand.

"Yeah, but I need to use the bathroom first."

"Me too."

We use the bathroom then I take her to a food stand. I get a burger and fries with a Coca-Cola and Evangeline gets the same thing as me, but a Pepsi instead.

"Pass me the ketchup." Evangeline eats a fri.

"Here you go. Are you having fun, Evangeline?"

"Yeah. Why do you call me my whole name instead of E.V.?"

"That's a nickname that you gave yourself, if you want me to call you something else I want to pick the name out."

"Then pick one out. If you pick one out for me, I'll pick one out for you."

"How about strawberry?"

"Why strawberry?"

"Almost everything you get has strawberries in it or is strawberry flavor."

"I like it. Now a name for you." she puts her hand under her chin. "Teddy."

"Why Teddy?" I laugh.

"Because, on the outside you look like a tough guy, but inside your my soft teddy bear."

"Well, we have about an hour left before you have to go home to take care of Bandit." I grab her hand.

We ride the rest of the rides before going to my car. We take many pictures on both her phone and mine. In the car I hold her hand as I drive back to her house.

"I had a great time today." Evangeline says.

"I did too."

"What do I have to wear tomorrow?"

"Comfortable clothes. That means no heels."

"Alright." she turns the radio on.

The rest of the ride is spent in a comfortable silence with the radio playing in the background. I pull into her driveway and walk her to her door.

"Bye, strawberry."

"Bye, teddy." she brings her lips down on mine.

The kiss starts off slow at first, but then it builds up. I have one hand placed on the back of her neck, while the other is placed on her waist. She puts her hands in my hair, tugging.

I moan into her mouth squeezing her hip causing her to gasp. I take that time to slip my tongue into her mouth. It seems like hours, buts it's really only a few seconds.

Breaking from the kiss, I run kisses down her neck to her collar bone. Hearing her moan just makes it so much better. I place my hands under her butt and lift her up.

"Ok, that's enough for one night." a voice is heard.

Placing Evangeline on the ground we look in the doorway and see her dad. The door is open and he's looking at us with amusement all on his face.

"I'm sorry sir." I speak, my face red with embarrassment.

"There's no need to be sorry. Cupcake here is seventeen, turning eighteen in a few months, she needs to do some grow up things. Sex is completely different."

"Daddy, that's enough."

"Now if I find out you take my baby girls innocence, while she lives under this roof, I will shoot you."

"Daddy."

"Yes, sir. I have to get home now. Bye Mr. Williams, bye strawberry."

"Bye teddy."

€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€

Watching shows from when my mama was a kid is so much fun.

Anyway, we have more important matters like

The QOTC

If you won ten million dollars, what would you do with it?

I would give half of it to the homeless and other charities. The rest would go towards my college fund, help my family, and be saved for my kids and life later on.

To my beautiful Dreamers,

I love you

Dreamer

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

405K 15K 47
it's hard to be in love when everyone says it's wrong.
163K 4.7K 200
Since there is not a lot of these, why not make one. Don't forget to vote and comment. These are mine and feel free to request anything, I update thi...
25.1K 838 21
Leah and Antonio come from completely different sides of life. While Leah lives a life of being The Preaches Daughter getting amazing grades and live...
The Tie By Saurony

General Fiction

7.4K 350 25
Life after marriage wasn't turning out how Monica expected it to be. With her dreams not panning out the way she hoped they would, she gets involved...