NIGHTMARES, DEREK HALE

By makexaxwish

nothing bad ever happens in the so-called boring small town of beacon hills. that's what maia martin, scott m... More

๐Ÿ’Season One
๐Ÿ’001; Bitten
๐Ÿ’002; Favor
๐Ÿ’003; Sleepwalker
๐Ÿ’004; Death Shot
๐Ÿ’005; Nightmare Vision
๐Ÿ’006; Lure
๐Ÿ’007; Deadly Sin
๐Ÿ’008; Full Moon Effects
๐Ÿ’009; Car Chase
๐Ÿ’010; Siding With The Enemy
๐Ÿ’011; Bad Guy
๐Ÿ’012; He Loves Control
๐Ÿ’Season Two
๐Ÿ’001; Lost Girl
๐Ÿ’002; Sexual Spell
๐Ÿ’003; Under The Ice
๐Ÿ’004; Lose My Mind
๐Ÿ’005; The Truth Untold
๐Ÿ’006; Deep Inside
๐Ÿ’007; Kanima Venom
๐Ÿ’008; Bondage
๐Ÿ’009; Hypnotic
๐Ÿ’010; His Weakness
๐Ÿ’011; Fearsome
๐Ÿ’012; Psychotic Breakdown
๐Ÿ’Season Three A
๐Ÿ’001; Bad Sign
๐Ÿ’002; Ignite
๐Ÿ’003; In Return
๐Ÿ’004; Bullet Wounds
๐Ÿ’005; Bad Decision
๐Ÿ’006; Suspect
๐Ÿ’007; Another Innocent
๐Ÿ’008; I Can't Help But Love You
๐Ÿ’009; Cold Blood
๐Ÿ’010; Cora Hale
๐Ÿ’011; Sacrifices
๐Ÿ’Season Three B
๐Ÿ’001; Strange Behavior
๐Ÿ’002; Invasion of Privacy
๐Ÿ’003; Kids With Glowing Eyes
๐Ÿ’004; Learn To Be Not Afraid
๐Ÿ’005; One of The Good Guys
๐Ÿ’006; Into The Woods
๐Ÿ’007; Coming Out To Play
๐Ÿ’008; House of Horrors
๐Ÿ’009; Element of Surprise
๐Ÿ’010; Chaotic
๐Ÿ’011; Death
๐Ÿ’012; Fallen
๐Ÿ’Season Four
๐Ÿ’001; Mexico
๐Ÿ’002; Bearer Bonds
๐Ÿ’003; Written In Code
๐Ÿ’004; The List
๐Ÿ’005; Persuasive
๐Ÿ’006; Meredith Walker
๐Ÿ’007; Killer Virus
๐Ÿ’008; Mend It
๐Ÿ’009; Dying? Almost
๐Ÿ’010; Idea of Yours
๐Ÿ’011; Stressed Out
๐Ÿ’012; Summer With You
๐Ÿ’Season Five A

๐Ÿ’012; Perplexed

627 14 1
By makexaxwish

                     †☯☯†☯†☯☯†

A year ago, out in the preserve, during night time, Maia Martin, Scott McCall and Stiles Stilinski was around, they had came together but soon lost each other, Stiles had left the two together, but the two lost each other, unaware of the night they decided to come out in.

A Full Moon.

A time danger comes lurking around, specifically an Alpha, looking for its victim.

Scott McCall stopped in front a Jeep, him wondering what it was doing in the middle of the woods.

Then the McCall saw a pair of bright red glowing eyes in front of him, growling lowly, which made him jump back.

The creature then crashed through the back window, jumping on the McCall, taking a bite out from his hip, the McCall screaming out in pain and fear.

The creature then jumped off of him, Scott weakly breathing out, holding onto his hip, the McCall turning over to look at the creature.

The creature then quickly took off, speeding down the woods.

"Scott? Scott!"

Maia looks around the darkened woods, her light ginger hair swinging across her back, some falling on her face, her breathing out softly.

Maia then saw something walking in the shadows, Maia breaths out in relief, thinking it was Scott.

"Scott..."

Maia's emerald eyes then widened, her gasping out, seeing a terrifying creature rushing at her.

Scott, hearing the screams of terror echoing through his ears, made him alarmed.

"Maia." Scott whispers.

Maia whimpers, feeling a clawed hand across her neck. "Don't."

Maia then gasps out, screaming out in agony as she felt sharp canine teeth impaling onto the side of her neck, digging deeply into her flesh, the girl writhing in pain under the creature, weakly trying to push it off.

A steel was seen impaling into the creature's side, making him growl out, looking at the McCall, then speeding away.

"How do you feel?" Scott concerningly asks.

Maia gave him a look of disbelief. "Like, i've been bitten by some crazy-ass beast."

"All right, come on, let me see it." Scott whispers out.

"It's bad, isn't it?" Maia frightfully whispers.

The mark on her neck bleeding terribly, the blood sliding down her body, dripping onto the ground.

A tree stump by the teens, her blood dripping slowly into the tree stump without their knowledge.

                     †☯☯†☯†☯☯†

"I saw it!"

Scott McCall breathlessly says, him then quickly jumping out of the tub.

"We passed it, th-there's this huge tree stump, this huge tree...well, it's not huge anymore, it was cut down, but it's still very big." Stiles gasps out.

"It was the night we were looking for the body-." Scott was saying.

"The night you guys got bitten by Peter." Stiles interjects.

"We came back, remember? When Peter bit you? And you showed me the bite mark, your blood...your blood dripped onto the stump..." Scott looks at Maia.

"We all was right there..." Maia whispers quietly.

"I was there, the night my mother hit someone..." Allison frowns.

"Me! You hit me!" Scott then says.

"What is it?" Stiles confusingly asks, noticing the look he was getting.

"You guys were under for a very long time..." Isaac nervously says.

"How long is a long time?" Stiles then asks.

"...sixteen hours." Skylar nervously gulps.

                     †☯☯†☯†☯☯†

"What are you doing?" Maia frowns at Scott, seeing him getting ready to leave.

"I have to go, i made a deal with Deucalion-." Scott was saying.

"Does anyone else think this seems like making a deal with the devil?" Stiles then asks.

Isaac then shrugs. "Why does it matter anyway?"

"Because, i don't think i can beat Jennifer without them." Scott then says.

Allison then frantically looks at Deaton. "He trusts you more than anyone else, tell him he's wrong."

"I don't think he is..." Deaton hesitantly says.

"Circumstances like this, sometimes require that you align with people you normally consider as your enemies."

Isaac narrowed his eyes at Deaton. "So, we're just going to trust the guy that calls his self 'destroyer of worlds'?"

"No, i wouldn't trust him, but, you could use him to your advantage, Deucalion may be the enemy, but, he could also be the bait."

Ethan then was seen walking inside the clinic, everyone taking a look at the distress Alpha.

Skylar sighs out. "Are you here for a fight?"

"Actually...i'm here to stop one."

"And i need your help." Ethan looks at Lydia.

Lydia suspiciously stares at Ethan. "With what...?"

"To stop my brother and Kali from killing Derek..." Ethan then says.

                     †☯☯†☯†☯☯†

"We know about the lunar eclipse, so, don't think Kali's gonna sit around waiting for it to level the playing field, she's coming and my brother's coming with her." Ethan informs the Hales.

"It's heartbreaking, all she wants is him." Maia whispers softly.

Maia then noticed the looks she was getting, her awkwardly glancing away.

"You really think Kali's going to die?" Skylar then asks.

Maia then slowly nods. "Yes..."

"Really? One little glance of your visions and you think it's true?" Ethan amusingly looks at her.

"I'm never wrong, neither is my visions, thank you very much." Maia scoffs offensively, flipping her red hair.

"Look, it doesn't matter, you should listen to Ethan." Peter then says to his nephew.

"You want me to run?" Derek stares at him in disbelief.

"No, i want you to stay and get slaughtered by an Alpha with a psychotic foot fetish." Peter sarcastically says.

"I want you to gallop, run, sprint, leap your way the hell out of here." Peter then says.

"If you want to fight and die for something, at least do it for something meaningfully." Cora shrugs.

Derek frowns. "What makes you think i'll lose?"

"We don't..."

"You two feel something, don't you?"

"Uh, no! I don't...i don't know what you're talking about." Lydia awkwardly laughs.

"Death makes me feel squeamish." Maia uncomfortably says.

"...coming from the girl that sees death all the time?"

"If you want to leave...you could go to...uh, Beverly Hills?" Maia suggests.

Derek frowns. "Why Beverly Hills?"

"...are you going to leave or not? 'cause, i don't think Kali's going to come looking for us." Peter interrupts.

                     †☯☯†☯†☯☯†

"Where's Derek Hale?"

"Woo! Wouldn't you like to know?" Maia awkwardly laughs.

Kali steps forward towards Maia. "I'm not one of those guys that fawn over you, little girl, don't try and seduce me with your perfect little smile."

"Was i?" Maia innocently asks.

Kali lowly growls at her. "Where is Derek Hale?"

"Well, i was told that he's doing Werewolf errands, you know...typical afternoon." Lydia sassed.

Kali glares at Lydia. "Who do you think you're talking to?"

"Someone who's in desperate need of a pedicure, i'd be happy to give you a referral!" Lydia grins.

Maia groans out. "Why can't you be like normal Werewolves and grow claws?"

Kali glows her bright red eyes at the Martins, having enough of them.

Aiden was then seen stepping in front of Lydia, seeing Kali going towards her.

Kali smirks. "Really?"

"Aw, you're sweet, stepping in front like this." Maia teased, knowing he was protecting Lydia.

"She's not the problem." Aiden growls at Kali.

"I think the problem is where your loyalty lies." Kali retorts.

A cracking noise was heard forming on the ceiling, Maia taking a hold of Lydia's hand, pulling her somewhere, before the ceiling could crash on them.

Jennifer Blake was seen crouching on the ground, her dark brown hair all over her face, then her throwing it aside, her then looking at Kali with a smirk.

Jennifer then noticed the twins forming into Voltron Wolf, which made her smirk even more.

"So, who wants to go first?"

The twins then rushed at Jennifer, Jennifer then grabbed onto their shoulders, ripping them apart literally, throwing them aside.

Lydia gasped out, her eyes showing fear at what she had just seen.

"That's right, Kali, look at my face, look at me." Jennifer smirks.

"Do you know what it takes to look like this? To be able to look normal?" Jennifer questioned.

Kali growls, glaring at her. "I don't care."

Jennifer lifted her hands lightly, the glass that was shattered onto the ground was seen being lifted by her telekinesis, hovering in front of her.

Jennifer smirks proudly. "Power like this...just like this."

Kali heavily breathe out, anger in her eyes. "I should've..."

"I should've ripped your head off!" Kali angrily screams.

Jennifer then screams, pushed her palms forward, the glass impaling onto Kali's body.

"What do you want? What do you want from us?" Lydia breathlessly asks, a nervous look in her eyes.

"Oh, nothing...i'm sure he'll be rushing here soon." Jennifer smirks.

"He can sense you, just from a mile away, can't he?" Jennifer smirks.

"You helped me, you know? That night your blood dripped into the Nemeton." Jennifer smirks wickedly.

Maia gaped at her. "I helped you?"

                     †☯☯†☯†☯☯†

"Turn the car around."

Skylar and Cora confusingly stares at Derek.

"But, we're almost out of the town." Skylar confusingly says.

"No, no, no, Maia's in trouble, we need to go back, we need to help them, we need to help everyone." Derek frantically says.

A screeching coming from afar was then heard.

"What's that?" Cora asks in shock.

"Oh, that was Lydia." Skylar whispers.

The car was then seen swiftly turning around, a screeching noise of the tires being heard.

                     †☯☯†☯†☯☯†

Days had passed by so easy, just so fast, it's been weeks since Jennifer Blake tried to sacrifice Melissa, Noah and Argent, which she failed to do, weeks since the twins left town after what Jennifer did to them.

Now everything was fine.

The door to the Martin's front door was seen being opened, Maia's green eyes lighting up at the sight of the person, her pulling the person in the room.

"Oh! Good you came!" Maia happily says.

"...Maia? You really need to stop letting strangers enter the house." Natalie Martin sighs out, taking in the male.

Maia sighs out. "This isn't any stranger, i know him."

"Honey-."

Maia beams. "This is Malachai!"

"...wait, the 'malachai'?" Natalie asks in shock.

Maia hums, a cheerful gleam in her eyes. "Uh huh, can he stay?"

Natalie Martin sighs out, looking at the happy smile that was placed onto Maia's face.

                     †☯☯†☯†☯☯†

Standing on the edge of a porch, Maia was clearly seen, her hair flowing down her back, her hands wrapped around the pillar, her emerald eyes looking in front of her.

Maia then twirled onto her heels, her face scrunching in confusion.

"Why would i kiss you? I didn't kiss you." Maia confusingly says.

"You want to play pretend 'cause you don't want to hurt my nephew feelings-."

Maia shook her head in confusion. "I'm not pretending, i'm saying i didn't do it, i don't know why you're saying that."

"I don't even know what that memory of us sleeping together is doing in my memory, 'cause, i wasn't anywhere near you, i didn't even come to Derek's loft, i was home." Maia frowns.

Peter leans against the wall, his arms crossing over his chest, just staring at her.

He then sighs out, taking a step towards her.

Maia then felt his hands on her face, her green eyes staring into his blue ones, slightly flinching by the coldness of his hands.

"Don't lie to me."

"It's okay if you want to keep it a secret from him."

Maia slightly groans, inching away from him. "I don't know what you're talking about."

"I'd never do–––what you saying...with anyone but him." Maia frowns confusingly at him.

Maia then walks down the stairs, her then walking away from him, him feeling like she was telling the truth, but he knew she was there...with him.

Unless, she wasn't, unless it was another person.

Peter then rolls his eyes, thinking she was trying to chain him up.

                     †☯☯†☯†☯☯†

"I don't know why he's saying that! I didn't even do it, i don't have any recollection of that, i'd never do that, not to you." Maia tries to explain to Derek.

"Why'd he say that?" Derek then questions.

Maia then shrugs, her sighing out in frustration.

Maia then walks away, going towards the window, her leaning against the window, looking out at the opened area.

Maia then swiftly turns back to look at Derek, her holding his face in her hands, a desperate look in her eyes.

"You believe me, right? I'd never do anything to hurt you." Maia had a look of nervousness in her eyes.

"I know, i trust you."

Maia ecstatically smiles at him, hugging him lightly. "Exactly what i needed to hear."

Derek frowns, then wrapped his arms around her, her head onto his shoulder, eyes closed, enjoying his embrace.

Scales started to form slowly onto the girl's face, just appearing on one side, trailing up her jaw, to the side of her face, across her forehead.

Maia then opened her eyes, the scales disappearing, her then looking at Derek.

"I love you." Maia cheerfully smiles.

Maia's lips was then placed onto Derek's, him swiftly kissing her back, her fingers going into his raven hair, his hands going under her top, lifting her by her bare waist, placing her on the bed.

Derek then went on top of her, his head going into her neck, placing soft butterfly kisses onto her neck.

Her head tilting up, the scales, unknown to each of them, appearing once more.

                     †☯☯†☯†☯☯†

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.5K 1.5K 43
[๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š ๐“๐–๐Ž] The past few months had not been easy on Yasmine McCall. Between her twin Scott McCall turning into a werewolf and Peter Hale torme...
66.4K 1.3K 59
All Haley wanted was a normal life but being the daughter of two very powerful alphas and her boyfriend being a werewolf hunter complicated things. A...
75.3K 1.1K 45
Stiles Stilinski, Scott McCall, and Scott's twin sister, Elizabeth McCall... the Golden Trio of Beacon Hills. All was well in the little town, until...
14.4K 430 23
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐’๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“ ๐’˜๐’๐’Ž๐’‚๐’ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“ ๐’‰๐’‚๐’—๐’† ๐’‰๐’Š๐’” ๐’๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’•๐’ ๐’Œ๐’†๐’†๐’‘" Book 1 Stiles Stilinski x Fem!OC TW S1-2 Started: 04/17/24 ...