Vixen|| Urban

Per Aim2her

XXX M茅s

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
饾悈饾悽饾惂饾悮饾惀饾悶
饾悓饾悮饾惌饾惈饾悽饾惁饾惃饾惂饾惒
One
Two
Gather around...
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Quickly

Three

5.3K 251 82
Per Aim2her

Matrimony

𝐘𝐮𝐫𝐢 𝐉𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞

════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ════

-A Month Later- I walked around my Atlanta home cleaning up everything, today was like a reset day for me Yara was at daycare and I had the house to myself .

A month later everything was peaceful, I had my distance from Yasir but he was still active in yara's life which I was grateful for.

I was finally getting back to myself.

Hearing the door open I turned around seeing Yasir walk inside holding flowers, I titled my head looking at him walk inside.

My eyes traveled up to his fresh retwist & hair cut, his face was glowing from the sun which highlighted his brown eyes.

I looked down at his outfit he wore a white tee, grey Nike sweats with his white forces & a few of his chain pieces.

"Goodmorning to you too" I spoke looking at him. "Morning, hm" He handed over the pink flowers making me smile a bit.

"These for my baby" He held the other bouquet.

"Thank you Yasir, you're greatly appreciated I made lunch did you want some?" I questioned, he tilted his head. "Ugh, depend on how you feeling cause you can't cook when you be feeling down" He looked at me.

"Boy stop playing with me, I cooked something simple just sliders cause you know my baby picky" I laughed.

"Then yeah" He nodded

I grabbed a plate putting some seasoned fries on it, I added three sliders on it before placing a pickle & a side of Mac & cheese to it.

"You got me in this bitch eating kids meals like a hoe" Yasir laughed making me laugh. "Fuck you, my baby eat it"

"What you cooking for dinner?"

"Salmon pasta"

"I'm there on Crip, nigga ain't ate a meal foreal in a cool month" He shook his head. "That poor baby been eating straight restaurant food"

"I been missing you kid..." He spoke making me sigh throwing my head back. "Here you go.. don't start" I looked at him.

"I'm for real"

"I missed you too Yasir don't start this shit" I laughed, Yasir smirked a bit pulling me into a hug. "I'm knowing you did, stop doing me dirt cuh"

"How many times I gotta tell you stop calling me that boy?" I questioned. "My bad shit be slipping out"

"You smell good" He complimented as his hands ran down my body. "You look good" I remarked

"You tryna fuck on me get back hornball" He waved me off making me laugh. "You got it backwards babe" I chuckled.

"I do" He stood up wrapping his arms around me making me intake the dior cologne he was wearing. "You smell so good" I spoke.

Yasir looked down at me placing kisses on my lips, I missed this boy.

"Hm put this food up for me" He handed over the half empty plate, I placed in a microwave wrapping my arms back around. "I love you.." I spoke

"I love you too- ain't told me that in a hot minute"

"Come here" He mumbled a bit. "I'm here what you want from me boy?" I laughed

"I want you" He rasped kissing by my ear, I chuckled shaking my head. "You're crazy"

"Mhm" He responded guiding me to the back room, once we made it he hit the lights guiding me over to the bed. "I missed you damn Yuri" he shook his head.

I laid on the bed as Yasir removed my clothes as his kisses ran down my neck sending shivers down my spine.

"I love you..." I mumbled as we made eye contact. "I love you too"

Yasir looked at me before moving down kissing around my belly, noticing him stop I sighed rolling my eyes. "Mmm" He simply spoke before continuing.

Feeling his fingers go across my wet slits my eyes closed, I felt as his tongue moved around my clit before his fingers pushed into my entrance making me moan out.

"Mmm, you already wet" He groaned

I felt a knot in my stomach before something wet ran down my leg as I felt myself being turned on just by his words.

"Ma- what you on" He mumbled lowly. "You're taking too long.."

I heard him chuckle before he removed the covers from over his head, Yasir reached his hand up to my mouth making me grab it before licking two of his fingers as he smirked.

I immediately began to moan as he used those two fingers to move them around my clit, feeling him play with my clit I continued to let out low moans.

Feeling two kisses on my clit I took a deep breath.

"Oh- wai- fuck" I moaned feeling his tongue hit my clit, my eyes closed as I felt a sense of relaxation hit me as he moved around my clit hitting the right places.

"Fuck- Mm you taste so good ma" He spoke lowly

Moans continued to escape out of my mouth as he pushed my legs up pushing two fingers inside of me.

The feeling I was feeling at this moment was truly unexplainable, I hadn't felt this pleasure in a while I don't know what he was doing to me but it felt so good I felt overjoyed in this moment.

"Oouu fuckk" I moaned as my hand connected with his dread grabbing them pulling them a bit as his tongue continued doing the job to my clit. "F-fuck it feels so good" I groaned

I felt as he placed two fingers between my folds before running his tongue down them before focusing on my clit.

"F- fuckkk yasirrr" I moaned as his pace began to speed up as he pumped in & out of me quickly.

A knot quickly formed in my stomach as I tried to push his head away from me.

"Ugh, I'm about to cum Yasir - o- Oh my gosh" I whimpered as his tongue continued to move. "I have to release fuck stop- please!" I moaned feeling myself began to get overstimulated.

Yasir's hand connected to mine as he continued licking around with his tongue going up & down my folds licking all my juices.

He soon removed his mouth from my clit before tapping it twice making me begin to squirt all over the bed as I moaned lowly.

I watched as he licked his lips before laying down letting his lips meet my clit again letting my legs continue to shake.

"Stop- please Yasir I can't" I moaned as my stomach started to cave in, Yasir put his hand up to my mine causing me to hold it intertwining our fingers.

"F- fuck "

"You taste so good mama - and you so wet" He rasped as I came on the sheets before my eyes closed. "Fuck..." I moaned

"You okay?" Yasir asked lowly in my ear as his fingers slowly ran down my clit as my leg still shook. "Mhm" I nodded lowly

I felt as wet kisses were placed on my lips as I release for the third time, my breathing finally began to slow down as my legs stopped shaking.

//

The Two shared intimate eye contact as the young women sat ontop of the bed; their sexual tension was through the roof .

This what the two were waiting for, they were missing each other badly & it was showing.

Yuri eaned down placing her pink round lips onto Yasir's kissing him slow & passionately, Yasir bit his lip before deepening the kiss.

The young man licked the bottom of Yuri's lip making her open her mouth leading the two to fight for dominance. "Mmm" She  let out lowly

Yuri found herself grinding ontop of Yuri's lap allowing his Penis to grow underneath her; Yasir quickly  flipped the two before going down towards Yuri's neck leaving love marks.

Yasir admired every part of her face, he felt as if she was the most beautiful women he'd ever seen, he couldn't wait to please her and watch her faces his body had practically been craving her.

"Hurry up baby" Yuri whimpered feeling the heat between the two; yasir  let out a chuckle .

Yuri kept eye contact with him as he watched her, she wanted him just as much as he wanted her  in this moment the top bodies were in heat.

Yasir felt as his penis hardened like a rock looking at the exposed area, he bit his lip before sliding down his grey Nike shorts along with his boxers allowing his brown large penis to fall.

"Cmere' please me" Yasir nodded

Yuri icked her lips softly before crawling towards the end of the bed, the girl arched her back before opening her mouth  letting Yasir hand held a grip onto her hair as his penis inserted into Yuri's  mouth.

"Mmm" She  moaned lowly as his some went inside of her mouth, Yasir's dick touched the back of her throat before she began to thrust her head back and forth .

he looked down at the young girl loving the face she was making; her nose began to run from the way she was sucking his penis quickly and nasty just how he liked.

"Fuck" Yasir groaned

Spit hit the length of his dick as she continued to suck, his grip onto Yuri's  hair got tighter before he pushed her head up and down getting better pleasure .

Tears flowed down her face as she gagged on the large penis as he slutted her face out aggressively .

"You look pretty" Yasir groaned with a slight smirk . " yeah, sloppy pretty girl" he encouraged

Feeling as his ending arriving soon , he knew he was about to finish at any second feeling the pleasure of his penis inside of the girl's mouth.

Yuri looked up at Yasir  with a pleading face as she took his penis out of her mouth, she spat on the penis before hitting it against her wide mouth.

"Mhm" Yasir moaned looking at the girl's big pink lips that was covered in pre-cum. "I'm bout' to nut pretty girl" He gasped

Yuri placed the large penis inside of her mouth allowing the young man to release his white Nut on her tongue, Yasir  smirked at the image that was infront of him, he watched as yuri  swallowed the entire thing before lying on the bed.

Yasir admired the young girl as she lied down, her light skin pierced through the red lights, her perky  Tits sat up perfectly .

Yuri's egs were spred to see the glistening Pussy that was infront of him, Yasir leaned down kissing the Wet thing infront of him.

His finger ran through the folds of her pussy before he held his dick towards her folds, he held onto the Girl's waist before sliding the whole thing in with no remorse.

"Fuck!" The two moaned loudly

Yuri's pussy immediately started to tighten around The young man's large Dick. "Oh fuck!" Yuri  grunted

Yasir thrusted inside of her sending long strokes as he held deep eye contact, he watched as her eyes rolled to the back of her head while she gripped the sheets.

"Oh baby" She screamed

Tears threatened to run down her face as she enjoyed the great sense of pleasure . " You pretty as fuck" Yasir grunted feeling himself being turned on.

Yasir felt as his dick entered a gushy entrance with every stroke, he hit the young girls cervix with every push.

"Fuck whyyy!" Yuri exclaimed placing her hand onto Yasir's  stomach, he groaned before grabbing her hand placing it above her head.

"Take it pretty girl.. you can" he spoke

"Mmm, I don't know if I can baby" Yuri cried
"You can, you already did it do it again" He reassured

yasir's  large size was starting to catch up to Yuri, she felt every inch inside of her as it hit her cervix  as he made love to her.

"You like this shit don't you?" He eyed the girl make different facial expression as he fucked her with passion . "Ye- yesss!" yuri  cried

"How much pretty baby?"

"So much- ugh, fuck I love you Yasir" She moaned loudly, Yasir's paced started to slow down as Yuri's  vagina started to tense up, he watched as her legs started to shake quickly .

"What I tell you?" he asked biting his lip. "I'm about to cum baby- I need to" She finally informed

"Cum all on this dick pretty baby" Yasir groaned as he ending came; A cream sensation landed on Yasir's penis making him pull out leaving the Essence of his white nut on her stomach .

"Oh my gosh Yasir, mm I missed you " Yuri expressed. "I know you missed this dick" He responded

A watery sensation quickly came from Yuri's wet pussy as her legs continued to tremble, Yasir quickly moved to the side waiting on her rain to stop.

"All that, you missed me I ain't gone never do you wrong again never" He reassured placing kisses on the side of her head.

Once it stopped Yasir placed two fingers inside of Yuri's going in a "come here" motion so she could reach a climax again .

"O-ooohh my gooosshh baby you have to stop!" she moaned

"No baby let me show you how much I miss you" Yasir responded, yuri found her legs shaking again before she released white Cream onto Yasir's fingers; he pulled out before placing them in the young women's mouth allowing her to taste herself .

"Mmm" Yasir nodded

His legs traveled down to her lips tasting the remaining of her cum .

"Arch for me baby"  Yasir  nodded; Yuri took a few deep breaths before doing as told arching how she thought he would like .

Yasir held his penis thrusting it in his hand for a few seconds before sliding into the girl slowly; his hands wrapped around her long red bundles as he went in quickly.

"Match me pretty baby" He encouraged

Yuri did as told throwing her ass back onto yasir's large penis leaving him to do less work, his large penis went in & out her roughly.

"Fuck!" She yelled

The two felt pleasure from each other they were loving  the feeling of each other's sex .

"Play with that pussy fa' me baby" Yasir spoke pulling onto the young women's hair so she could look at him . "You hear me?"

"Ye- Yes daddy"

Yuri's hand roamed down to her wet vagina before she started to make circles on her clit from underneath.

"Ooo- baby " Yuri cried

The two both released with notifying each other, Yasir pulled out before throwing himself on the bed as his breathing hitched.

"I love you" She moaned . "Daddy love you too pretty baby" Yasir spoke breathlessly.

"I fucking missed you.."

//

The sound of knocking could be heard making my eyes flutter, I leaned up looking at Yasir who laid on side of me before tapping his arm as I yawned.

"Wassup?" He mumbled
"Get the door baby"

I watched as Yasir sat up a bit before looking around rubbing his eyes, he stood up sliding on his shorts before leaving the room.

Yawning a bit I sat up stretching a tad bit, I stood up going towards the bathroom handling my business.

I couldn't lie I was beyond tired right now, Yasir & I ended up going round for round so many times he really wore me out.

Soon enough Yasir walked back inside the room. "Was it my mom?" I questioned, he nodded. "She sleep though I laid her down"

Every day my mom would Insist on picking Yara up from daycare for a little quality time which I didn't mind at all.

"Come here" Yasir spoke leaning towards me, I leaned over placing kisses on his lips. "I'm so sleepy baby" I sighed wrapping my arms around his torso.

"Go back to sleepy pretty"

I shook my head as I poked around his stomach making him laugh. "That's how I know when you miss me oncrip you start touching me anywhere" He pointed out

"I don't miss you ugly"

"We can't just be good with no talking you know that right? Before you say anything I apologize for your dad knowing he wouldn't do shit to me nor harm way I just panicked love.. if I could change it I promise I would Yuri I'm sorry"!

"I know, I understand I just don't wanna have this conversation again I'm going to always be hurt about the situation but it's best we move past it" I responded

"Alright" He nodded placing a kiss on my mouth.

"We should do family night tonight.." I spoke, he nodded in agreement. "We should I got you"

"I missed you.." I mumbled as I continued poking around his shirt, I really had been missing Yasir I just didn't want to reach out. "I missed you too"

My hands went inside his shirt as I roamed around his back for no specific reason I just tend to be really touchy when I miss someone.

"You hungry?" He questioned. "No, I feel fed and nourished" I responded making him laugh.

"My baby, I love you so much" I expressed. "I love you more" He responded

Sighing to myself I stood up grabbing Yasir's hand before guiding him out the room heading towards yara's room seeing her up playing on her tablet.

"Why you so quiet girl, you had a good day?" I questioned sitting on the floor beside her bed. "Mhmmm" She nodded

"What's wrong? You sad?"  Yasir questioned picking her up, she simply nodded making me frown. "What's wronggg"

"I just sad" She shrugged, I frowned as she continued typing away on her tablet not looking at us. "But why are you sad?"

"I wanna go with GG" she looked between us. "Why? You're not having fun over here?" I questioned

"Keep fighting" She responded

I felt my heart shatter hearing those words come out of her mouth, sometimes it was a down parts about Yara being so advanced because she understood literally everything good & bad..

I loved my baby I never wanted her to feel this type of way, her home was suppose to be her safe space..

"We ain't gone argue no more- we apologize cause we know we shouldn't be fighting infront of you but emotions be happy pretty that was our fault but you won't see it again yo' house pose to be yo' safe place and we gotta make it that way we sorry and we love you" Yasir spoke

"Ok" She mumbled

"We love you crazy girl" He continued tickling her making her laugh. "Love too"

"Oh come on look what I got you" He stood up, I stood up following him to the kitchen. "Flowers?" She smiled

"Yeah, the old ones I got you done for so we gotta switch em' out now"!

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Hi so this is the last chapter y'all are getting without hitting the goal..

They're back on good terms , opinions?

Yara is catching onto their problems, opinions?

Vote goal: 100
Comment goal: 30

Word count : 3k

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

Harlem Knights Per twoam

Literatura rom脿ntica

132K 4.6K 20
read to find out...
555K 14.8K 50
Est.2020
18.5K 143 29