XL

VIXEN

VIXEN

𝐘𝐮𝐫𝐢 𝐉𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞

𝐘𝐮𝐫𝐢 𝐉𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞

𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧, 𝐓𝐗

════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ════

"Mama... am I tripping?" I scrunched my face looking at my phone. "What happened pretty girl?" She questioned sitting at the table.

"Mama.. why is my daddy location in a Bali airport" I titled my head at her. "So? What that mean?" She looked at me confused.

"Mama- liv's location is the exact same and plus she said she was going on a vacation then dad talking about work business that man don't go on no work business he send niggas for that now please tell me I'm tripping..." I spoke

I was genuinely confused right now, I didn't want what I was thinking to be true at all but the way everything was lining up.

"Girl- Yuri stop playing with me yuri" My mother laughed . "Mama- I'm not playing look" I slid my phone over.

"Are you serious Yuri?" She scrunched her face, I nodded. "I'll handle it- Oouu I'm so glad we signed them divorce papers oh my gosh" Ashanti laughed

Not only was I disappointed in Olivia but I was disappointed in my dad, he stepped out on his marriage for my friend at that.. he was wrong for even fucking with Olivia when I thought he didn't even like the girl..

Far as Olivia she was mad friend she knew he was married yet she still wanted to sneak around with him, it was all making sense now.

"Please don't say nothing to Olivia before I do..." I looked over at my mom.

"Girl I'm not gone say nothing to her I'm a grown ass woman one thing I don't do is argue and fight over men when they're plenty out here what I'm going to do is settle this with my husband and let him know how I feel Olivia don't owe me any loyalty at all I don't know that girl - it's your dad who wrecked the supposedly 'happy' home it's his fault she play a part in it but this wasn't her marriage or relationship to maintain if he's happy and she's happy they can keep that" She explained with a shrug.