XIX

VIXEN

VIXEN

𝐘𝐮𝐫𝐢 𝐉𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞

𝐘𝐮𝐫𝐢 𝐉𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞

𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧, 𝐓𝐗

════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ════

-The sound of knocking could be heard making Yuri sigh rolling out of bed, she yawned loudly before walking out of her room heading towards the front door.

It was a Saturday night & Yuri was back home unfortunately, no matter how much she wanted to stay over Yasir's house he had work & she needed to focus on getting started on work.

Peeping out the glass door her face became scrunched up before she opened the door revealing mother. "Where the hell have you been?" She questioned

"Watch how you talking to me Yuri, I am not in the mood just get out the way and let me go lay down I have a hangover and a headache"

Yuri face scrunched up again as she looked at her mother, the smell of liquor was hitting her hard she could tell she had been drinking over night.

"What have you been drinking?" Yuri questioned grabbing her mother's bags bringing them inside. "Yuri... please my husband is in jail I'm not in the mood" Ashanti sighed

"Yeah.. my dad is in jail also but you don't see me running away from my responsibilities and getting drunk, you're literally stumbling everywhere"

Ashanti cut her eyes at Yuri before leaving the foyer, yuri locked the door before making her way back to her bedroom.

Yuri sighed feeling her energy immediately becoming negative, the young woman grabbed her cellphone FaceTiming the familiar number.

"Wassup mama" The deep voice pop, Yuri looked at him in the camera seeing he was in the car. "Where you going?"

"Make some plays, you cool?" He questioned . "My mom just got back and she's drunk as hell..."