XXIV

VIXEN

VIXEN

𝐘𝐮𝐫𝐢 𝐉𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞

𝐘𝐮𝐫𝐢 𝐉𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞

𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧, 𝐓𝐗

════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ════

"I'm so proud of you yuri, the place is so nice you gone love it out here I'll be back to visit you soon okay?" Ashanti looked at her daughter as they stood in Yuri's apartment.

"Thank you mommy, I'm going to miss you" Yuri frowned. "Ima' miss you too yuri enjoy yourself out here okay?"

October 2nd, Yuri was finally moved to Houston in a two bedroom two bathroom townhouse the place was beautiful just right for the young woman.

"I love you, keep making your father and I proud okay?" Ashanti spoke. "I love you too mom just go before I start crying" Yuri chuckled

"Okay girl, I'll call you when I land okay?" Ashanti chuckled, yuri nodded the two gave another hug before Ashanti left the townhome.

"Crybaby ass, wipe yo face" The deep voice spike making yuri chuckle turning around to see Yasir walking from the couch. "How you know I was crying?"

"I just know you" He shrugged

Along with her mother Yasir also came down to help Yuri get settled move in, he wasn't planning on staying but he didn't mind coming to help her get settled.

Yuri knew she was going to eventually get lonely staying in a new city by herself but she wanted to focus on herself, she needed to get better and this was just the beginning.

"Ima' be so lonely out here but it's all so worth it" She sighed rubbing her tears away. "You gone be good, find some people down here and focus on yo work" Yasir shrugged

Yasir wiped her face before pulling her into a hug. "Ima' miss you kid but do good things hear me?" He spoke, she nodded. "Ima' miss you too Yasir"