As Old as time, second part

CoolCat3646 tarafından

What would happen if Harry Potter had a brother and he is the boy who lived ? What if he had already had 22... Daha Fazla

Ice
Failure and Success
Prodigy
Back to the past
Connections
Unchangeable
Tragedy
A Problem in England
Magic Eating Aliens
Calling in The Big Guns
Rescue Mission
Little Monster
Bad Influence
Codenames
Information
Archers
Setting Up
Captured
Hostage
Escape
Judoon on The Moon
Investigation
Revelation
Truth
Power
Rats
Leader
Tracking
Meeting Sally
Little Brother
Watson
The Game
Medicine
Christmas Time
Killer Tree
Lessons In Law
Blood Manipulation
Sword Fight
School Spirit
Strange Happenings
Reporting
Gathering Power
Saving Reapers
Business
Plane
Landing
Proposition
Party
Protection
Disguise
Run In
Leak
Planning
Deity
The Wolf
The Library
Spoliers
River
Conscious
Tainted Shadows
Control
Human
Charlotte
Saved
Diamonds
New Life
Responsibilities
Departures and Commitments
Children
Virus
Supernatural
Mother Dearest
Another Winchester
Healing
Cases
Vampire
Imposter
Trickster
Poison
Undercover
Birthday
Beach
The Hammer
Teams
On Board
At Sea
Peace Talks
Fans
Ghost Boys
Busy
Runaway Train
Dad
Blue
Loss And Gain
Blood
Break in
Reunited
Transformation
A New School
New Creatures
Dragon
Myths
Giant Spider
Hidden
What's A Little Angelic Manipulation
Battle
Find Him
Mermaids
Getting Help
Learning
Talks
Principals
Water Dragon
Grimm
Red Riding Hood
Talks With Wesen
Lost Boy
Election
Attention
Decontamination
Weddings and The Beach
Mothers and Babies
Ice Skating
Bronze
Law
Killer Robot
Hospital

Trip To The Moon

84 6 1
CoolCat3646 tarafından

Skià pov

I woke up to a call from the doctor, and he told me to go to a specific hospital in the next few minutes. I get up and dressed before grabbing my things and heading out. I quickly travel there and look for the doctor if he is here he will likely be acting as a patient and every time he pretends to be human he goes by John Smith.

"What room is John Smith in?"

"He is in bed 5 in ward 7. Visiting hours start in five minutes."

"Thank you." I sit in the waiting area for the designated amount of time before heading up. When I arrive the med students are just leaving. I walk up to him and he seems confused. He must have called me from the TARDIS after this. "You called me here."

"Really? I wonder what is going to happen." I simply shrug and sit at the end of his bed. After a few minutes we both get up to look around. I feel something change so I look out the window and see only darkness. It feels safe and familiar. I look around and see that we are on the moon. Wonderful.

"So we are on the moon."

"It does seem so doesn't it."

"Why are we on the moon?"

"I don't know, let's find out." We head around the hospital to find a way outside because clearly there is something keeping the oxygen in or no one would be breathing right now. The doctor runs into one of the med students that checked him over and he clearly thinks that she has the makings of a companion. I remember her as a companion so I know that sooner or later she will be one.

The briefly talking about the fact that we still have oxygen before he asks her is there is a balcony or something. She says yes and shows us to one. We head outside and still have our ability to breathe so it must extend to this area.

The doctor figures out that we are in basically a giant bubble so the oxygen we have is all we will get. I chose this moment to stop breathing as I don't need to and will leave a little more oxygen for others. "I think I know why you called me now. It was because I don't have to breathe wasn't it. So you have someone to get us back even if you get knocked out by lack of air."

"Perhaps." Martha looks at me in confusion and shock. She places her hand on my chest and pulls it back when she realizes that I am infact not breathing.

"So we have to figure what did this." As I say this several cylindrical ships fly over the hospital and touch down in front.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

9.3K 254 14
Harry Potter, what would happen if he actually had died that night in the war. What would happen if he got another chance at life to change the outco...
88.5K 3.4K 19
[2] Diverging Paths: Perseus Jackson, also known as Percy, left his first year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry feeling happy and confid...
1.7K 65 12
What will happen if Harry Potter had a twin sister named Nicole? What would happen if James and Lily weren't killed on that faithful night? what if N...
1.3K 48 14
What if Harry Potter had siblings? What if he had a family he never knew about? What will Harry's siblings do, say and anything in between? Find out...