Reason of my smile

By loner_246

Shreyansh close his eyes and his mind still thinking about her voice. Thinking about why I become restless w... More

Author's notes
Main characters
Family members
chapter 1 - Intro of Shree'life
chapter 2 - Intro of Shreyansh' life
Chapter 3 - Her ' Supporter
Chapter 4- His anger
Chapter 5- Malhotra House
Chapter 6 - Their bond
Chapter 7 - Melting voice
Chapter 8 - Thinking about her
Chapter 9 - Video call
Chapter 10 - Back to India
Chapter 11 - Proposed
Chapter 12 - Her first glimpse
Chapter 13 - Surprise to family
Chapter 14 - lieing to family
Chapter 15 - First meet
Chapter 16 - Her breakdown and invitation
Chapter 17 - Breakfast
Chapter 18 - Arrangement
Chapter 19 - Party
Chapter 20 - Shocked
Chapter 21 - Dance and conversation
Chapter 22 - Her Crying
Chapter 23 - His Jaan
Chapter 24 - Home and argue
Chapter 25 - Discussion
Chapter 26 - Family
chapter 27 - Morning
chapter 28 - phone call
chapter 29 - meeting her
chapter 30 - Cooking together
chapter 31 - Surprise for her
Chapter 32 - be happy together
Chapter 33 - Sunset
chapter 34 - Boyfriend
Chapter 35 - Ice Cream
Chapter 36 - Hug + Family drama
Chapter 38 - Move on
Chapter 39 - I LOVE HER
Chapter 40 - Date on call
Chapter 41 - Emergency
Announcement
Chapter 42 - Promise
Chapter 43 - He kept his promise.
Chapter 44 - Flashback
Chapter 45 - Engagement
Chapter 46 - Feelings
Chapter 47 - Gift

Chapter 37 - Good morning

737 28 0
By loner_246

Welcome friends
New update
I thought to update on weekend but I got busy with studies.
Sorry
If any mistakes is there, please ignore it.
Instagram account - loner_246
Enjoy your reading

______________________________________

Chapter 37 good morning

Shreyansh

When he entered his room,

he thought that why my family members were questioning me like that, i never come this late before.

"One minute, they got to know about i was with shree, no..no how can they got to know? Who can inform them? " He confusingly talk himself

He thought that first I will freshen up then call shree.

Shree

It almost hour he must be reach home. Then Why he is not calling me?

Or I think he must be in traffic, He must be forgotten to inform me ,but how can he forget?

Why would be he inform me I'm just his friend who meet him one days ago. You can't have this type exception from him, you are just his friend nothing special,

you get very friendly with him but he is very much big businessman, why he would inform you, you are just simple girl.

But we spend good time with each other. She feels sad , talk herself and thought not call him.

When shreyansh come out after fresh up , he see the time, it almost hour he come home, he thought that shree must be waiting for my call.

He quickly call her.

When shree is going to sleep,her phone start ringing.

She looked at phone, automatically smile appear on her face . It's ansh call. She pick up the call.

On phone conversation

Shree : " Hello "

Shreyansh : " Hello . sorry... Sorry for late calling you ."

Shree : " it's okay ansh. "

Shreyansh : "No. You must be waiting for my call. "

Shree : " Yes I mean n..o ye..s , i thought that you might be forgotten to call me." ( shree what are you blabbering)

Shreyansh : ( feels good that she waiting for my call) " then why didn't you call me? "

Shree : "I thought, you must be busy."

Shreyansh : " no.. no I am not busy, it's just when I reach home mom was waiting for me , I talked with mom and then whole family comes one by one . After chit chat with everyone, I come in room, thought that first I fresh up then I will call you but I forgot to keep track on time . After fresh up, First thing I did it's calling you. "

Shree: " it's okay you don't have to give me explanation."

Shreyansh :" I want to explain to you. That why.

Shree : " ohh. aunty and uncle thik hai? Sab thik hai na, unse baat bhi nahi kar payi. Vo naraz to nathi hai na ."

(Aunty and uncle, are okay? Everything is fine, I couldn't even talk to them. They not angry, isn't them?)

Shreyansh :" you don't worry about mom, everyone is doing good."

They're talking with each other for some time, say bye to each other and cut the call.

Then shreyansh remember something important to tell her,he forget and he called her angin.

she thought what happened that he angin call me.

Shreyansh :" hello shree, I forgot to tell something."

Shree:" ha bolo ansh" ( what he forget to tell me)

(Yes, tell me)

Shreyansh :" Goodnight"

Shree:" good night" ( surprisingly said him)

After hanging up the phone, she thought with a smile that this is the same Shreyansh Malhotra whom Naina used to talk about, that he didn't smile at anyone and talk rudely with others.

Here he wished me goodnight like a small child and hung up the phone.

Thinking all this she fell asleep.

Are you acting like a madman, shreyansh after saying good night you immediately hung up the call.

He lay down on bed and admire their pictures which is took by shree in his phone. The video he took at orphanage.

He didn't realise that admiring their photos and video ,he fell asleep.

Next day

In morning

Shree got up in the morning at her usual time and finished her housework and went to bath.

She took a bath, got ready and made breakfast and while eating she thought of sending a good morning message to Shreyansh.

She got a different feeling from the thought of sending a message him. And Her smile reached her eyes.

It is already 8 o'clock, he must have woken up.

She then took her phone and typed a message " Good morning Ansh " and send him. another message she send him "did you have breakfast?"

At Malhotra house

Rajshree used to do pooja at her daily time in the temple of house and after sometime Ramya also joining the pooja both finished the pooja.

Rajshree saw that it was 7:30 in the morning but Shreyansh had not come down yet she thought that this has not happened any day.

When she saw that Ajay was entering the house,

She asked him " whether shreyansh was with you or he had not woken up yet."

he replied " no aunty, I don't know. even he was not in the gym."

Ajay surprisingly said that" this is the first time that Shreyansh has not woken up yet. It's almost 8 o'clock. "

Rajshree worriedly replied " yes, he has not woken up yet."

Ajay said "aunty, I will go to his room and check."

Rajshree said " son you go and freshen up. I go to his room and check."

Ajay replied "ok aunty."

Then Ajay walked towards his room.

Rajshree said to Ramya " Ramya you start preparing for breakfast. I am going to Shreyansh's room."

Ramya replied " Didi , you go and see him . I will Start prepare for breakfast with servant."

(Sister)

Rajshree nodded toward ramya in positive and started walking towards Shreyansh's room.

As she stood in front of his room, she thought, first I will knock on the door, if he has got up, he will open the door.

She knocked on the door two or three times but he did not open the door.

She knocked on the door but he did not open it, so she thought to open the door herself and entered the room.

When she enters the room, she finds Shreyansh sleeping comfortably on the bed without any worry.

She is feeling very happy and relieved to see her son, sleeping comfortably and peacefully after so many years.

She slowly went to his bed and sat close to him, and gently caressed his hair. While doing this her eyes become moist.

She Caressed his hair and tried to wake him up.

She saw that his phone was still in his hand, she thought that my son does not see anything except work and Now he sleeps with the phone too.

When she took his phone from his hand to put it on the side table, a message notification came on the phone, she saw in the notification that it was a good morning message from shree.

Another message came in a few minutes, did you have breakfast? From shree.

Seeing the notification of that message, a big smile came on her face immediately.

She thought that maybe shreyansh was talking to shree at night that's why he couldn't get up early in the morning.

" Shreyansh "She said lovingly trying to wake him up

"Shreyansh ,son get up. It is morning." she said lovingly

Shreyansh woke up from his mother's voice and slowly opened his eyes. And saw that his mother was sitting next to him and was stroking his hair with love.

He is still half asleep and he slowly put his head on his mother's lap and said "good morning mom."

His mom kissed him on the crown of his head and said "good morning son."

His mother asked him, "I think you had a very good and peaceful sleep last night."

He is still half asleep and replied " yes mom"

"It's already eight o'clock in the morning, get up now, you don't have to go to office. "his mother asked him

When his mom said that it was 08:00 in the morning, he immediately sat on the bed and asked, "It's 8:00, why did I sleep so late today, why didn't anyone wake me up?"

"You get up early every day by yourself, so no one wakes you up today, now get ready and come down to have breakfast. Your aunt must have prepared breakfast, "his mother said him

"Ok mom" he replied with smile

"I'm going downstairs, you freshen up and downstairs to have breakfast." his mom said with smile while standing up.

When she reached the door and turned back and said to him, "there is a message on your phone, reply it." and gave him a teasing smile.

After her mother told him , he thought that what was in the message, she looked at me and gave a smile.

When he checked his phone, he saw that there were two messages from shree, he immediately saw the message.

A very good smile appeared on his face as soon as he saw the message.

He immediately typed good morning shree in the reply of that message and no . I am going to get ready now and go downstairs for breakfast. in reply to the second message.

He thought that mom had seen shree's messages, that's why she was smiling at me, what must mom be thinking?

Shreyansh talk himself " put all those thoughts aside first get ready and go downstairs to have breakfast and later, i will explain mom about this."

He quickly got ready and went downstairs for breakfast. He saw that all the family members were sitting at the dining table for breakfast.

Today he is late for breakfast for the first time.He immediately went to his place and sat down to have breakfast.he wish everyone good morning. Everyone wish him back.

"Brother, our conversation yesterday was left in the middle. " Navya said him with teasing smile.

"What was left? I don't remember anything." shreyansh said her while eating his breakfast.

"Bro , it's cheating. You said yesterday that we will talk tomorrow.so you don't remember anything or are you doing purposely not remembering anything so that you can skip from yesterday matter. "Navya asked him suspiciously

"No.. no . Ajay we have important meeting today , We have to leave soon, if your breakfast is done, then let's go now." he said Ajay

" Really, we have meeting today. I don't remember." Ajay said him but shreyansh one glare is enough to shut his mouth.

" Mom, we are leaving." He said his mom and left for office.

"Why is the brother hiding the fact that he was with Shree yesterday? " Navya said

" He will tell us when he is ready for it. Now, don't bother him." Rajshree said her

Shree

When she left home to go to a cafe, she got a message. She thought that first I should reach the cafe and then check the message. It is very late now is 8:30 here at home.

When boss will know that I am late today, he will start a new drama.

I have to reach the cafe before nine o'clock.

She quickly caught a rickshaw and went to the cafe.

Almost 9:15 when she reached the cafe.

When she reached she saw that her friend Naina had already reached there and she had set up the working counter.

She asked Naina, "has the boss come?"

Naina replied with relief, "by God's grace today the boss is also late, he has not come to the cafe yet."

"First tell me why are you late today." she asked her

"I woke up at my usual time today, but I don't know why I got late today." She replied her confusingly

"Ok ok let it all go. Tell me what happened yesterday and where did you go with shreyansh." she asked her excitingly

"Yes, I will tell you. But what's the point of being so exciting about it. " she asked

SHe then told how she had lunch with him, then how they met Khushi after going to the temple,Then how they took Khushi to the orphanage, then went to the beach, then dinner at five star restaurant then last ice cream.she also told how Aarav talked to her.

" Oh my god shree, you spent the whole day yesterday with Shreyansh. how did you feel ?" He asked her

Naina thought that Shreyansh does not believe in God. According to the interview, he even agreed to go to the temple with shree. It seems that he really likes the shree.

"Naina ,you know why I don't talk to a new person ,I am not comfortable with new person ,but I was with shreyansh all day, I spent the day with him but I didn't feel uncomfortable even for a second. I felt protected with him . " Shree said her

"I think you are starting to like shreyansh. "She said her teasingly.

"Hey, nothing like that, he just my friend. "She replied her

but He is just my friend but I have other friends too and I don't feel this way with other.I am very confused what is happening to me, she thought.

While she was thinking, she got a call on her phone and was surprised to see that the person called her.

______________________________________

Instagram account - loner_246
Thank you for reading.
Vote
Comment
Share
Follow

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.9K 603 13
1st book of 'The Malhotra Siblings' When she was in 9th, he was the senior of her school.. He was her brother's classmate and his bestfriend He was h...
247K 10.9K 46
Abir Rajvansh a Business tycoon. Fun loving, shayar, best photographer of the city and comedian of the house. His life changed after his father's dea...
46.4K 1.9K 32
Ava Shetty, a girl with an enchanting aura, had the power to sprinkle happiness wherever she went. With her protective older brother and loving paren...
538K 39.8K 63
She is a beautiful girl not so innocent .... all day engaged in reading novels......surrounded by many people around so called "her family" ... yet...