7 ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™š๐™จ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™๐™š๐™ก๏ฟฝ...

By sturnstories

๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต ๐˜š๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜š๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ณ... More

๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž & ๐œ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ
๐จ๐ง๐ž - ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ง๐ž๐ซ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฃ๐ž๐œ๐ญ
๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ - ๐š๐ง๐ฑ๐ข๐ž๐ญ๐ฒ
๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž - ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐š๐ซ๐ฆ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐š๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ - ๐ง๐ž๐ซ๐ฏ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ
๐•—๐•š๐•ง๐•– - ๐ŸŸ ๐•ž๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•ฆ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ค ๐•š๐•Ÿ ๐•™๐•–๐•’๐•ง๐•–๐•Ÿ
๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ - ๐ ๐จ๐จ๐๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐๐จ๐จ๐Ÿ๐š๐œ๐ž
๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง - ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž๐ ๐ฆ๐ž?
๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž - ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ?
๐ญ๐ž๐ง - ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ง๐š
๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง - ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐จ๐ญ
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž - ๐š ๐›๐ข๐ญ ๐ฃ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ?
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง - ๐ญ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐›๐จ๐ฒ
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง - ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง - ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ข๐œ๐ž
๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง - ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฉ ๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ญ
๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง - ๐ˆ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ
๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง - ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐œ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ
๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง - ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ง
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ - ๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š ๐ฅ๐จ๐ญ
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐จ๐ง๐ž - ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง, ๐ฐ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž.

๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ - ๐ฆ๐ž๐๐ฎ๐ฌ๐š

2.2K 34 54
By sturnstories

*THE PREVIOUS TWO CHAPTERS HAVE BEEN EDITED! PLS RE-READ CHAPTERS 6 & 7 IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY SO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT'S GOING ON *

(don't kill meeee ik y'all loved those chapters😭)

◦◦,'°.✽✦✽.◦.✽✦✽.°',◦◦,'°.✽✦✽.◦.✽✦✽.°',◦◦,'°.✽✦✽.◦.✽✦✽.°',◦◦

11:07 am

"Matt!" I heard a voice yell faintly. "MATT!" The voice shouted again, causing both Matt and I to wake up.

"What the fuck?" I mumbled, untangling myself from the bed sheets and sitting up.

"MATT! GET THE FUCK UP!" The voice came closer.

"It's Nick." Matt groaned with a raspy voice, sitting up beside me.

"What the fuck am I doing here?" I looked around, extremely tired and delirious.

Was it not just 7 am? Was I not just in the kitchen with Matt and we- we- what?

Before I knew it, Nick came barging in.

"Oh- sorryyyy" Nick smirked, slowly backing up from the doorframe.

"Nick- get the fuck in here. What do you want?" Matt said, rubbing his hands over his eyes.

"Well I was gonna ask where Stella was but she's right here."

"Yeah, no shit" He finally stood up.

Maybe last night was a dream? Did I make it all up?

"Damn why the fuck are you so grumpy?" Nick folded his arms.

"Maybe cause you fucking woke me up when I was having a good sleep?"

I finally stood up after analysing what was going on around me.

"Hey, Matt?" I asked, interrupting their little argument.

He turned around and gave me a look that insisted I keep speaking.

"Crazy question- was I in the kitchen at seven in the morning?"

"No? Shouldn't you know? Or are you too brainless to remember?" He smirked on the last sentence.

So it was all a dream.

"Oh, shut up." I rolled my eyes and pushed past him, smirking at his witty remark.

I made my way downstairs to the kitchen, where I saw Chris sitting at the island on his phone.

"Morning, Christopher" I smiled, ruffling his hair as I walked past him, towards the fridge.

"Stellaaaaa!" He shrieked. "I didn't know you slept here last night?"

"I'm just as surprised as you are." I giggled, pulling a bottle of snapple from the fridge and taking a seat next to Chris.

"You okay?"

"Um- kinda" I shrugged. "Last night got a bit crazy."

"Why? What happened?"

"You know Trey? My ex?"

"The psychotic one?"

"Mhm... um- so when I left he came after me- he was so drunk... and he um- he forced me to kiss him." I said hesitantly, overthinking what Chris' reaction would be.

"Oh my gosh are you alright?!" He put a comforting hand on my shoulder, which made me feel ten times better.

"I'm doing okay, thanks Chris." I smiled, pulling him into a hug. "Thank God Matt came outside not long after and... took care of him".

"Something he would do for sure." Chris smirked. "Matt's the typa guy to beat someone when they're down"

"Trust me, I can tell."

"As long as you're okay, that's all I care about. Let me know if you need anything."

"Thanks, Chris. Love ya" I smiled and took a sip of the juice.

"Love ya" He smiled. "Oh hey Matt"

He didn't reply, instead went straight to the fridge.

"Goodness! What's gotten your panties in a twist?" Chris put on an accent.

Chris and I immediately burst out laughing.

"Nothing, shut up." Matt quickly snapped back. "Luna... did you fucking take my last snapple?" He eyed the fridge and then me.

"If this is your last snapple, then yes!" I sarcastically smiled, holding up the bottle.

"Fuck you." He rolled his eyes.

I gave him a sarcastic smile and took another sip, attempting to make him more mad. I can't help it! It's fun seeing him get angry.

"It's times like this when I really want to kill you!" He said with fake enthusiasm.

"In your dreams!" I shrieked in the same tone.

"Yeah, we all know what you've been dreaming about" He leaned over the counter, attempting to intimidate me.

I immediately shut my mouth. I didn't want Chris to know anything about what Matt heard me say in the bathroom last night or what Matt and I did. He would never leave me alone about it.

"I might just go-" Chris trailed off as he slowly tried to escape.

"No don't bother." I quickly blurted. "I'll go." I stuck my middle finger up at Matt as I swivelled off the chair and walked out.

"Well now you've gone and fucking done it" Chris attempted to whisper but I could hear him from the other room.

"What are you talking about?"

"Dude. Do you think I'm stupid?"

"Yes."

"I'm your brother. I know you too well. Just-"

I decided to stop listening to their conversation since it was kind of an invasion and made my way up to Matt's room to pack my things and get ready to leave.

As I was walking out of Matt's room, a photo frame caught my eye. I stopped and walked back to have a look. It was a photo of me and the triplets, back when Matt and I weren't in constant hatred- I think?- I can barely remember a time when we weren't enemies, to be honest. The photo had Nick and Chris fighting, me looking at them, and Matt looking at... me? Before I could fully make it out, I heard a small knock at the door and it creaked open a bit.

"Hey, can I come in?"

"Um yeah hold on one second" I blurted, quickly placing the photo frame back in its place and opening the door.

"Oh it's just you" I sighed.

"Wow, no need to sound so cheerful" Chris smirked.

"Sorryy. What's up?"

"You okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. Why?"

"Matt was being a bit of a bitch."

"And? I'm not sure if you've noticed, but it seems to be a common thing with him" I said sarcastically.

"Just checking" He put his arms up in surrender. "Are you seriously leaving? I wanna hang out." He whined.

"Yeah but-"

I was cut off by the door quickly creaking open.

"Hii Stellaaaa" Nick dragged on, batting his eyelashes.

"Not the time, Nick." I gave him a glare that told him I knew exactly what he was going to say.

"Fine. But we're talking later."

"No, we're not."

"Yes, we are."

"No, we're not!"

"Yes, we are, and no more arguing! We're talking later okayyyy? Bye!" He quickly left the room before I could reject him once more.

"Don't ask" I shook my head. "And yes, I'm gonna go" I shrugged. "I love you so much but I don't actually live here and need to go back to my own home every once in a while."

"Whatever. But call me later."

"Will do, boss." I stood up and saluted him, before collecting my things and making my way downstairs.

"You're driving me home, Matt!" I shouted.

"Fine, but only cause I wanna get rid of you." He shouted back.

I said bye to the boys and went to the car with Matt.

"Thanks for stealing my clothes" Matt said, starting the car.

"Chill, I'll give them back tomorrow"

"No, they'll be too smelly. Just keep them."

"I can wash them for you-"

"Nothing will get your stench out. Just keep them"

I rolled my eyes and looked out the window. I'm actually very glad he told me to keep them. These are the comfiest pyjamas ever.

We stopped at a red light, and I scanned my eyes around the car. Memories from last night flooded back. What happened with Trey, my panic attack, Matt helping me with my panic attack. Last night just felt insanely surreal.

"Can you fucking stop?" Matt complained.

"Excuse me? What the fuck did I do?"

"I can hear you breathing from over here."

"Okay yeah, I guess I'll just stop breathing if that's what you want!" I raised my voice.

"Please! Do us all a favour."

I really thought that maybe something changed last night. That maybe he didn't hate me. It turns out he was putting on one big show to make me feel comforted and then shatter me to pieces the next day. But I'm not gonna fall for his games anymore. I'm sick of it.

My eyes started to sting and I felt tears brimming in my eyes, so I immediately turned my focus outside the window and shut up. I was worried that if I spoke a single word, he'd hear the pain in my voice.

The rest of the car ride was extremely silent, other than the faint voice of Mac Miller in the background. Every now and then, I choked up a sob but I covered it with a cough. Matt's been mean to me practically our whole lives and I've never reacted like this. Why now?

"Here we are" Matt pulled into my driveway. "Nobody's home?"

"Mm mm" I hummed no, still not turning to look at him.

"Am I driving you to school tomorrow?"

"Mhm"

"Are you gonna say any actual words?"

"Mm mm"

"Or even look at me- who am I? Medusa?"

I whipped my head around to look at him and saw his taken-aback expression when he saw the tears in my eyes.

"I sure hoped you were Medusa so I'd never have to look at you again." I scolded. "Now goodbye."

I immediately got out of the car and ran up to the front door. I tried to get inside as fast as I could, not wanting Matt to see me cry, but it was too late.

I felt two hands grab my waist and pull me back just as I was about to take refuge in my house. I just want a fucking break.

authors note

SHE'S BAAACKKKK!

it's been so long, I'm so sorry. y'all have been BEGGING for a new chapter and I've been slowly adding to it but I kept losing motivation but here we are✊

plspls tell me what you think and vote if you likeddd.

I'm gonna try to get a few chapters knocked out but I have so much school work so don't expect frequent updates :(

AND I CANT FIND ANY GOOD FANFICS TO READ SO RECOMMEND SOMEE

love ya

- CJ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37K 473 25
โฟแต‰สท sturniolo Imagines. est. Nov 7, 2023 โ” no smut, however some slight sexual content comments & votes are much appreciated หถแต” แต• แต”หถ @luverboychris
20.5K 133 12
๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜‰๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด. ๐˜”๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜บ. ๐˜‰๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฅ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ, ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๏ฟฝ...
500K 8.5K 59
in which! he's fighting the continuously growing feelings he has for one of his closest friends. or in which! she realizes she has feelings for...
416K 3.6K 31
โ‹†โบโ‚Šโ‹† โ˜พ โ‹†โบโ‚Šโ‹† โ˜๏ธŽ โœซ ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐–พ ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—๐–บ๐—‡๐—๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐–ฝ ๐–ฒ๐—๐—Ž๐—‹๐—‡๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—…๐—ˆ ๐–ณ๐—‹๐—‚๐—‰๐—…๐–พ๐— ๐–จ๐—†๐–บ๐—€๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ๐—Œ๏ผŽ DI...