𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 - 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞?

"YOU FUCKING BITCH STELLA! JUST KISS ME!" Trey ran after me.

"GO AWAY!" I screamed.

He grabbed me and wrapped his arms around me.

"GET OFF ME!" I shouted.

I woke up.

4:56 am

I was sweating like crazy and my heart was beating super fast.

Matt was still sound asleep, and I didn't want to wake him up. He doesn't deserve to be woken up by my stupid dream.

I was so insanely tired but I could not go back to sleep. Not after that.

I tossed and turned for about 15 minutes, thoughts of my nightmare lingering around...

"Dude stop." Matt mumbled in his sleep.

'Did he just fucking sleep talk? ' I laughed to myself.

I turned around to face him, and to nobody's surprise, he was sound asleep.

He slept so peacefully. Even when sleeping, he still looked good.

As I looked at him, my thoughts switched over to the events of last night. Matt and I kissed. For seven fucking minutes. The man I hate. Who hates me. We fucking kissed and chose to ignore it completely. Maybe it was for the best. We've hated each other for so long- maybe it was just in the moment.

I shrugged off my thoughts and finally fell back to sleep.

7:00 am

I woke up at 7 am, my body clock being used to waking up for school. The same dream about Trey ran around in my mind.

I was extremely hot and being in this bed wasn't helping, so without thinking, I crawled to the end of the bed to get off and used my phone torch to light my way to the kitchen.

I grabbed a glass of water and sat in the kitchen, trapped in my thoughts.

"Hey dumbass" Matt said, rubbing his eyes as he walked down the stairs.

"Hi." I said. I honestly didn't care how dry I sounded.

"Are you okay?"

"Not really..."

"Bad dream?"

"Yeah... about Trey." I sighed. "I don't know why he's bothering me so much. He was arrested. That's it!"

"What he did was serious. It's bound to make you stressed. As long as you know he can't hurt you, that's all that matters."

He walked over to me and hugged me.

"Matt?"

"Mhm?"

"Can you tell me why you hate me?"

"I don't know."

"Yes, you do."

"No, I don't."

"You don't hate without reason" I said, pulling out of the hug.

"You really wanna know?" He asked.

"You think?!" I said sarcastically, crossing my arms.

He sighed

"It's- it's because I liked you. A lot. And... I was like five so my way of showing it was being rude. And then you started being rude back. And that's how it stayed." He blurted.

"You liked me?" I smirked.

"Yeah... but maybe I still do." He whispered.

I felt my heart drop to my stomach. I was in such shock I did nothing but stare at him blankly. It felt like time had stopped and I was going through all the options of what to say or do next.

"Sorry, I thought-" He began, before I cut him off with my lips on his.

authors note

lil filler chapter

so I edited this chapter... sorry not sorry. I hope you still enjoy lmaoo.

updates might be kinda spread apart for the last few chapters bc I've reaalllyy gotta think about what will happen next. I wanna make sure I'm putting out good content for you baddies😍

ALSO I'm starting a Chris fanfiction. So for all my Chris girlies, get ready. I HAVE ANOTHER RLLY GOOD IDEA FOR A MATT FANFIC AS WELL. I need help lmao.

TYSM FOR OVER 200 READS ILY ALL SM!!

- CJ