𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 - 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐦 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐞

7:00 am

I woke up, feeling refreshed. But where was I?

I scanned the room with my squinted eyes, trying to figure out where I was, when I realised I was lying on Matt. And his arm was around me. MATT STURNIOLO'S ARM WAS AROUND ME.

I tried my best to get up without waking him, but it was no use.

"Morning idiot" Matt yawned, stretching his body.

"Hey dumbass" I sarcastically waved.

"There she is. How you feeling?"

"I'm okay. Thanks for last night, by the way, it was really helpful" I said sincerely.

"Of course. You still owe me that box of cereal though. I have nothing for breakfast now."

"I'll make pancakes you bum. What else am I gonna do while waiting for you guys to get ready?"

"Aww, what a good little housewife" Matt got up, patting my head.

"Don't push it, Matthew" I punched his arm.

"Oww" He rubbed his arm in pain and pushed me out the door.

I brushed my teeth with a toothbrush Chris bought for me when I slept here last time and went downstairs to greet Marylou, who was doing the dishes.

"Morning sweetie! How did you sleep?" She asked, pulling me into a welcoming hug.

Marylou was the sweetest, most supportive woman I'd ever met.

"Morning! I slept okay. I had a bad dream, but Matt helped me" I smiled, not believing the words that came out of my mouth.

"Oh, he's such a sweet boy. It's a shame you two don't get along like that all the time"

"It's okay. We have our moments" I chuckled. "I said I'd make pancakes, seeing as I've got nothing to do while waiting for the boys to get ready".

"How nice! Well you know where everything is, help yourself" She smiled. "I've got to do a few things upstairs, you'll be okay down here?"

I nodded with a smile

After making a few pancakes, Nick came downstairs.

"Hey baby girl" Nick smiled.

"Yo!"

"Oh my God, pancakes. I'm in love with you" Nick sat down, serving himself a pancake.

"Aww anything for you my love" I pinched his cheek.

"Eww, this is not what I needed to see this morning." Matt came downstairs, sitting next to Nick.

"Chill out you big fucking baby" I mocked Matt, who called me that last night.

He sarcastically smiled

"Stella, I came to wake you up this morning but you weren't in your bed. Where did you sleep?" Nick asked.

"Ummmm"

Matt and I darted each other glances

"I couldn't sleep so I came down here and ended up falling asleep on the couch" I finally let out.

"Oh okay."

---

"CHRIS HURRY UP!" Matt yelled, causing Chris to run down the stairs not long after.