𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 - 𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐨𝐮𝐬

4:32 am

I shot up from bed, sweat dripping down my forehead.

"Holy shit" I mumbled, looking around.

I was in my room this time

"What's wrong?" Liz groaned from beside me.

"Shit sorry for waking you up."

"It's okay. What's going on?"

"Just a reoccurring dream"

"About?"

"Don't worry, it's nothing"

"Girl you can tell me, I won't judge you."

"Oh trust me, you will" I got out of bed.

"I promise I won't." She now sat up, interested in what I had to say.

"Well..." I began. "It's a dream where I'm in Matt's room and we're doing a project together and then..."

"Spit it out, babe"

"And we kiss." I spat out.

her jaw dropped

I kept speaking, "I know. And it's making me freak out over nothing. Like... I wouldn't even care if we kissed. NOT IN THAT WAY. I'm just saying it wouldn't stress me out this much. I just don't know what's going on."

"I think I know what's going on" Liz said, tucking herself under the sheets with a smile.

"This is why I didn't wanna fucking tell you." I rolled my eyes. "I know you guys mean well but please stop."

"Sorry, sorry. I'll stop"

"No, you won't."

"Okay, I won't... but I can't help it! You guys are made for each other"

"I'm this close to fucking killing you"

"SORRYY!"

*time skip to the next evening*

5:02 pm

"Liz! Nick, Matt and Chris are all gonna come here to get ready for the party" I shouted to Elizabeth, who was in the bathroom.

"Okay! I'm just gonna take a shower. The party's in two hours"

"Okay hurry up though"

5:20 pm

there was a knock at the door while I was doing my hair

"Coming!" I shouted.

I ran downstairs and opened the door to be met with the triplets

"Hey guys!" I hugged Nick and Chris.

"Your hair looks fucking stupid" Matt shot at me

"It's not done yet, dumbass." I rolled my eyes. "Mom and Dad are out right now so you guys can use their bathroom and the guest bathroom" I smiled, going back up the stairs to finish my hair.

6:10 pm

Liz and I were in the bathroom doing our makeup and singing to "Babydoll" by Dominic Fike

"I can't move on baby doll waitin' on calls, flippin' through stations. I'm outclassed and it's outrageous" We sang together.

"And I'll take it a-AHH" We both jumped as the door swung open to reveal Chris.

"Holy shit Chris! Ever heard of knocking?" I shouted over the music.

"Sorry!" Chris was bent over in laughter at the sight of our scared faces. "Speaking of baby dolls, Matt said we have to leave by 6:45"

"First of all, I didn't ask. And was that so important that you had to scare us like that?!" I laughed.

"I'm sowwy pookie! Pwease don't be mad at me!" Chris pouted.

"THAT'S ENOUGH OH MY GOD" I laughed, pushing him out the door.

"You guys genuinely need to stop shipping us. It's never gonna happen" I said to Lizzy.

"Your dream says otherwise"

we heard footsteps but we shook it off because they stopped

"So what! I had a dream that I kissed Matt. A DREAM! Meaning it's not real."

Something doesn't feel right when I say this...

"Whatever you say" she smiled. "I need some water, I'll be right back" Liz put down the makeup she was using and walked out the door. "Oh! Speak of the devil."

Matt walked in.

"Aww! You were speaking about me?" Matt sarcastically asked, closing the door behind him.

Why was he closing the door?

"Don't flatter yourself" I continued applying mascara in the mirror.

...

"So what was that dream you were talking about?"

my face went red.

"None of your business, dumbass" I quietly snapped back.

"I heard we kissed" he teased, leaning back onto the doorframe.

"You were eavesdropping? You really are a creep" I sarcastically smiled.

"Well, I heard my name and couldn't help myself." He smirked.

"Of course you couldn't, you and your big ass ego"

there was a pause

"So you wanna kiss me?"

that caught me off guard

"In your dreams"

"In your dreams, actually" He directed my chin so I was looking at him.

"It's called a dream, not reality" I narrowed my eyes on him.

I kept eye contact so he wouldn't see that I was nervous

"But do you want to?" He smiled, leaning his elbows on the counter to get down to my level.

'What the hell is going on?' I thought.

"I'd rather kiss Chris' foot" I pushed him back. "And we all know how disgusting that is".

"Whatever you say" He walked out.

Matt has never made me feel that nervous in my life. Why was I so nervous?

authors note

ngl this is a bit of a filler chapter but oh welll! I kinda needed to build up a bit more tension between Matt and Stellaluna before the next chapter😉😉

once again this isn't read over so don't mind any mistakes.

also tysm for 32 reads :) it doesn't sound like a lot but I was on 0 yesterday so it means a lot!

STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER. I'M SO SO SO EXCITED.

love you all!

- CJ