꧁༺~Φ„Κ€Φ…ΚΙ›ΖˆΘΆ ΖˆΙ¦ΗŸΦ…Φ†~༻꧂ -𝙒𝙝𝙖...

By always_sleep_at_3am

"Strongest?" "Yes. Strongest. Think you can do that?" "... I... Guess I could?" "Good. Put up a good show... More

-Things To Know-
Chapter 1 "the Beginning Of A Hero"
Chapter 2 "Trials Of The Quirky"
Chapter 3 "Unlikely Events" ~rushed~
Chapter 4 "class Intrusion"
Chapter 5 "preparing For The Sports Fest"
Chapter 6 "Sports Festival Begans"
Chapter 7 "Sports Festival Part 2: Cavalry Battle"
Chapter 8 "Battle Of The Strongest"
Chapter 9 "quarter finalists"
Chapter 10 "a New Problem"
Chapter 11 "Time To Pick Names"
Chapter 12 "internships"
Chapter 13 "hero Killer VS UA Students."
Chapter 14 "The Aftermath Of Hero Killer Stain"
Chapter 15 "triaump Of The Final Exams"
Chapter 16 "the Darkness Grows"
Chapter 17 "Training Camp"
Chapter 18 "reminants Of The Past"
Chapter 19 "The Fall Of A Hero And The Rise Of A Villain"
Chapter 20 "Rebirth" -! GORE !-
Chapter 21 "The LOV"
Chapter 22 "When The Past Whispers To The One Who Was Lost. "
Chapter 23 "Return Of What Was Lost"
Chapter 24 "Class 1-A" ~RUSHED~
Chapter 25 "Preparing"
Chapter 26 "Three Little Criminals: The Schooent"
!!Update!!
Chapter 29 "Hero Billboard Jp"
Chapter 30 "A VS B"
Chapter 31 "A Small World"
Chapter 32 "Merry Christmas!"
Chapter 33 "Internships Redo"
Chapter 34 "Let's Laugh Till Hell Do Us Part"
Chapter 35 "Hellish Family"
Chapter 36 "Yaoyorozu Family"
Chapter 37 "Inevitable Bloodshed."
Chapter 38 "Chaotic Virtue?"
Shut Down For Now?

Chapter 27 "Y/n's Provisional License."

116 7 0
By always_sleep_at_3am

Time:5:47am.

You left UA grounds early today after putting on your hero costume... Damn, you really need to modify it, it's been a while since you wore it and you're not sure it could keep up with your new abilities, When you left, you made sure to only let Aizawa know where you went, Hawks had texted you last night that he wants to conduct another training for you but doesn't want you to tell any of your classmates so you only informed Aizawa.

It's a bit sudden since he texted you at 3am, he must be very drunk because of the many misspells he had on his text.

When you arrived at his agency, you found out from one of his sidekicks that he went to a nearby bar thus confirming your theory, he is drunk.

You went straight to the bar where his sidekick had told you, and was shock to see how fancy the place is... Luckily  all your close in your wardrobe were high-class qualities so you fitted in quite well even though these were just your everyday clothes...

As you stepped inside, you immediately looked for a person with bright red wings that is possibly drunk, and it didn't take you long you eventually found Hawks... And yep... He is drunk, and with him is Gang Orca and Best Jeanist..

"Hawks." You called out and approached them.

Hawks looked up at you, and his wings twitched when he realized who it was.

"Oh, Y/n! Well if it isn't my favorite intern!~ Cmon come and join us for some shots!" Hawks exclaimed showing more signs that he clearly is drunk.

"Hawks. I'm still 16. I'm not allowed to drink, also, why did you call me over for training when you aren't even fit for training Yourself. Not to mention you dragged them along... " You placed a hand on your hip and looked at his wasted figure from head to toe before turning to his 'drink buddies.'

"Oh cmon Y/n! I only asked them to drink with me so I could convince them to help you get your privisional license!" Hawks exclaimed and poured you some alcohol and handed it too you.

You gently took the small glass, and stared at it for a few seconds, as Hawks looked back at Gang Orca and Best Jeanist to continue on their camaraderie.

You then looked back up at Hawks.

" Thanks, I guess. So when are we going to start? " You asked and when a waiter brushed past you holding a tray, you discreetly placed the glass wine on top of it without Hawks noticing.

Hawks turned to you with his flustered and drunk expression but before he could reply. Gang Orca spoke beating him too it.

"Since your case is somewhat. 'special,'  convince Madam president decided to give you a harder Exam for your Provisional License. However you must do this alone without our guidance." Gang Orca explained before chugging another glass wine.

You then sat down next to them, and furrowed your eyes to a more serious expression.

" And that is? " You questioned.

" There's this one villain back at Kabukichō. He's been selling young girls lately for a profit and we suspected he has a relationship with the League of Villains, although the villain isn't that dangerous, his Quirk can enhance a man's 'perverted desires' until they go crazy. So far they've lost 5 great heroes to this villain. " Gang Orca explained pouring himself another glass wine.

Villain...? Perverted desires? Aren't you a little too young for that? not to mention Kabukichō is the biggest red-light district in Tokyo.

" Isn't that a bit inappropriate for me. Why can't they pick someone older?" You asked and Gang Orca chuckled and gave Hawks a nudge, to which Hawks would reply with a soft gasp because the nudge woke him up from his small nap.

"Oh uh, Madam president said they need someone young. Because young people have less experience, means the effects of that Villain's Quirk would be less towards you." He then grabbed a wine bottle and also poured himself some.

" Plus. Since you're tall and pretty bulky, no one would guess you're a minor. " Hawks added.

" Not to mention. That Villain knows a lot of heroes, if Madam president sends one of her best, like Hawks for example. He'll immediately search for a new hide out. " Best Jeanist added, gracefully tipping himself some wine.

... I guess they have a point.

You looked down at the table and started to contemplate, to be honest you've never been in a red-light district... You've seen it once but you never went in. This'll be a lot harder than it sounds like...

Hawks gave you a nudge.

"Don't worry Y/n! You're good on shadowing people anyway. Plus we'll watch over you through the satellite that the HSCP own." Hawks reassured.

... Despite Hawk's attempts to ease your nerves... You were still very worried about this, but. Yet again if you didn't, you won't get your provisional license.

You sighed and a faint and fake smile plastered on your face.

" Fine. I'll do it." You replied in a low but audible voice.

"Atta Boy! We'll want to start Early since red light-district gets very crowded in the afternoon! So in the meantime have a drink with us first before Madam president's men take you to the district." Hawks exclaimed and wrapped his hands around you and pulled you close.

"Ehehe... I'll just have some water.." You said and felt a little uncomfortable that Hawks had forgotten that you were still too young to drink.

"Suit yourself!" He exclaimed and called the waiter over to get you some water.

Time skip.
Time:6:40am.

Though it took him long enough, Hawks recovered quickly from his drunkan stage, and gave you a civilian like suit, apparently wearing a "hero" costume in Kabukichō is considered disrespectful. So they gave you fresh new clothes to change out of.

After changing and after making sure you don't look recognizable, the HSCP quickly dropped you by Kabukichō and you then began to walk discreetly along the bustling streets of Kabukichō, most of the people there were men in their mid 30's... A bunch of perverts perhaps.

As you navigated through the neon-lit maze of the red-light district, women who were wearing very... "Lewd" outfits suddenly approached you.

"My, my, aren't you a young fellow. I haven't seen you around these parts, you knew here sweetie?" One of the women, with black long curly hair said and twirled her scarf along your neck, and you responded with an uncomfortable shiver.

The other girl, who had white snowy short hair chuckled at your response.

" now, now, Vinley, he seems to be lost." The short haired woman added, and looked you up and down.

"Well, how about we... Bring this Lost boy back at our place." The black haired one replied and started to pull you in within one of the Prostitute Houses with her scarf.

A wave of disgust hit you like a foul stence so you quickly stammered and moved the scarf off your neck and stepped aside.

" I uh, have different matters to attended to... Ladies, I'm actually looking for someone-" You didn't get to finish and one of the girls wrapped your mouth with what seems to be a tight silk that came out of her finger tips.

The short haired one laughed.

"I like you boy, usually, Men just grab, and ask price later. But you're different... You're, sweet... And respectful and-" She slowly reached down to your private part but you quickly grabbed her hand and lifted it up, pulling her hand away from it and glared at her.

She then smirked.

" And firm. I like firm. " She yanked her hand out of yours, and reached out and cupped your cheeks, but you then grabbed it again with your hand before it could touch your skin and gently removed the silk out of your mouth.

"Ladies. I'm looking for someone. So if you still have any decency, pls. Bring me to someone who could actually help." You narrowed your eyes at her, slightly gripping tighter on her wrist but making sure it won't hurt her.

She then smirked.

"Oooo, you're the demanding type. Fine. I know someone who could help you, follow me." She turned around causing you to let go of her wrist and walked inside the House of prostitution, her long haired companion followed behind her expecting you to also follow... Welp, looks like your going in whether you like it or not.

You stepped inside, and was instantly greeted by a strong smell of alcohol, wine and other beverages that you don't recognize.

There were a lot of women who wore the same provocative outfits as the two who brought you here... Although others are already half naked, due to your pure nature you refused to look.

The two girls brought you to a dimly lit room with a good view of the stage... It seemed to be a VIP room.

"Wait here cutie. We'll call her over." The two said and winked at you before they turned away, once they were gone you sat down and tried your best to get comfortable... But it was harder then you thought, especially since you're literally in a place with prostitutes... My god why did you agree to do this...

The atmosphere in This "House of Prostitution" was thick with an uncomfortable blend of the moans of the men echoing around the place... Which almost made you throw up in disgust. Your eyes moved cautiously around the place all whilst simultaneously avoiding the naked ones if you know what I mean, you were keeping an eye out for any suspicious activity... And then suddenly, a woman arrived, she was taller than you, and she had the longest and straightest hair you've ever seen... It was jet black and her eyes had a gradient color of plain red and crimson red... this time she's wearing some decent close, unlike the other women here.

This is what she looks like:

!! Image is Ai generated!!

"Hi?" You began and awkwardly raised a brow at her.

"I've got no time for this. I'm the manager of this place, and my staff said you wanted to talk to me?" She sternly asked and crossed her arms at you while tapping the end of her foot.

Base from your previous experiences on inquiring information, the best way to get an accurate answer is to not be 'completely' direct. Maybe if you offer her a seat and have a chat with her for a while, then maybe you'll increase your chances on getting an accurate answer?

You then tried an old-fashioned technique and gave her a charming smile, you then swiftly pulled out a chair for her.

"Mind if you sit with me? I just wanted to have a chat with the manager of such a fine establishment." You asked making sure to add a professional and ethical accent in your tone because she seems like the woman to like those type of men.

She then raised an eyebrow and shot you a skeptical look, but she eventually nodded, and annoyingly sat down next to you.

"Go on. I'm busy." She said keeping her arms crossed at you as she moved the chair slightly away.

Since you're good at observing people, due to those small actions she did, you take it that she doesn't really like men at all...

Well then, maybe a different approach would help.

"I must say, this place has a unique charm. How did you end up managing it?" You remarked and smiled while your eyes traced every part of the Prostitution house and again made sure to not look at the naked ones.

She eyed you warily, she was still guarded but this time she seemed a bit intrigued.

"Inherited it. Family business." She simply replied and began to lightly tap her index finger at the corner of her wrist and looked away from you.

You slightly smirked, bingo. She bit the bait :)

"Ah, a family legacy. That's impressive. I can imagine it comes with its own set of challenges," you commented, trying to keep the conversation light as much as possible.

She glared at you and grunted in acknowledgment, however... her stern demeanor seemed to softened ever so slightly. Which encouraged you to finally shift the conversation towards your actual objective.

"Speaking of challenges, I'm looking for someone who might have been around here. Mind if I show you a picture?" you asked reaching down into your coat and pulling out a photo and sliding it across the table towards her.

Her once soft expression returned back to a stern and skeptical one as she glanced at the photo, her eyes widened and you saw a glint of recognition flash before her eyes, thus signaling you that she did met this man at least at some point in her life.

She then looked back at you.

"Why should I help you?" She sternly asked.

You sighed internally, you knew talking to these type of women has a price... You maintained your composure and prepared your ears for the conditions she wants before she tells you about the man.

"Let's just say it's a personal matter. I'm not looking for trouble, just some information, I'll do a few favors for you if you don't give out customer information." You said, a slight hint of fake despiration in your voice.

She looked back down at the photo and her gaze lingered on it for a moment before meeting back with your gaze, and sighed.

"Fine, make it quick, Pretty Boy but you have to fill me in with the information first." She said and her leg started to move up and down in impatience, due to this you were given the sense that you won't reach any form of friendship with her and just decided to give up, without you knowing that this woman was actually liking your presence.

You then began to explained the situation, and created a fake dialog since this is a mission like... Who the hell would give their mission away to a woman they just met?

You somehow still managed to maintain a delicate balance between a friendly tone and pursuing the information you needed as you told her a totally fabricated story that you just made up.

The woman listened intently, and nodded in understandment.

"So, you meant to tell me that this guy right here, has your sister? And you want to find him because the heroes are too afraid of his Quirk so you went on your own?" She recounted and showed an expression of amusement.

"That's the gist of it," you replied with a wary smile.

"Sometimes, you have to take matters into your own hands, especially when it involves family." You remarked adding a fake serious tone to make it seem real.

She stared at you for a moment, and then leaned back, crossing her arms as her skepticism was still evident in her eyes.

"And why should I believe your story? Sounds like something out of a movie." She said and scoffed.

... Huh, she's the stubborn type I guess? This will be harder than you thought.

You then leaned in, meeting her gaze earnestly and plastered a fake smile.

"I get it, it sounds a bit far-fetched. But I've exhausted every other option. If there's anything you've heard or seen around here, it could make all the difference." You said and again, you faked a tone of innocence and despair... Although you are in despair right now because you really, really don't like this place.

She smirked and tapped her fingers on the table while she contemplated your words.

"Alright, let's say I believe you. What's in it for me if I help?" She asked.

There we go, now we're doing some progress.

You then smiled and appreciated her pragmatism.

"I'm not asking for something for nothing. You help me, and I'll owe you a favor. Anything within my means, consider it yours." You said.

And then suddenly, a glimmer of interest sparked in her eyes.

"A favor from someone who's willing to go to such lengths for family? I might just take you up on that. But, I need more than just words. Show me you're serious." She said and still refused to let her guard down towards you.

... Or maybe not for long.

You nodded, to be honest you understood why she's so cautious on her approach. She seems to be a woman who's experienced a lot of betrayal in her life.

"Fair enough. Once we find my sister and settle things, I'll owe you that favor. Deal?" You reached your hand out to her.

She then extended her hand out to you, and shook it, sealing the agreement.

"Deal. I might know a few people who've seen the guy you're looking for. I'll get the information for you." She replied.

And with that, thanks to your great negotiation skills, you've successfully made a foundation of trust that had brought you a step closer to finding this man and finishing this 'Mission' in less than a day.

Timeskip.

The woman who you now know as Aya Hidoi, said that the information would take about a day, and it so happens to be that her House of Prostitution is also like a hotel for, "business reasons"... She gave you a room for free, and made sure no one would book any of the rooms around you so you won't get disturbed.

The rooms were japanese cultured theme, there was a single window in the middle wall of the room that had a small table infront of it, and had another table at the middle adding serenity to the place.

Even though this room was originally made for, "Adult" stuff, it's still wonderful to see how well organized and elegant it is.

You walked towards the window, and gaze out at the sky and at the passing pedestrians, most of them were drunk, the others had their arms wrapped around a man who seems to also be drunk, and many more.

The sky already had a faint blue and was slowly transitioning to a more warmer color... It's probably best if you inform Hawks about this first.

You took out a small, single button, because the HSCP we're afraid of people ease dropping on you, they wanted you to use Morse code as a way to communicate with them, luckily you've mastered Morse code at the age of 13.

You then began to lightly and quietly tap on that small button.

".... .- .-- -.- ...   .. .----. ...- .   --. --- -   .-.. . .- -.. ...   -... ..- -   .. - .----. .-.. .-..   - .- -.- .   .-   ..-. . .--   -.. .- -.-- ..."
(Hawks, I've got leads, but it'll take a few days)

A long pause engulfed the room while you waited for a response, then, the small light on the small button started to flicker continuesly and you then began to read it's pattern.

" ... . .-. .. --- ..- ... .-.. -.--     - .... .- - .----. ...   ..-. .- ... - . .-.   - .... . -.   ..   - .... --- ..- --. .... -"
(Seriously? That's faster than I thought.)

Is he implying that he never had faint for you in the first place?

Before you could reply, the small light started to flicker again.

" .-.. --- .-..   .- -. -.-- .-- .- -.-- ...   .. .----. .-.. .-..   .. -. ..-. --- .-. --   .- .. --.. .- .-- .-   .- -... --- ..- -   -.-- --- ..- .-.   . -..- - . -. -..   .- -. -..   -- .- -.- .   ... ..- .-. .   - ---   -.- . . .--.   .. -.   - --- ..- -.-. ....   .-- .... . -.   -.-- --- ..-   --. . -   .- -. -.--   ..- .--. -.. .- - . ..."
(Lol, anyways I'll inform Aizawa about your extend, and make sure to keep in touch when you get any updates.)

And with that, the small light on the button fell silent, and you decided not to reply any further.

You then placed the button away and glanced around the room, it's still really confusing how a whore house has such well maintained interior for their rooms, I guess you underestimated them.

You then looked down at the ground and thought, what now? You got nothing else to do, not to mention your phone isn't here so you wouldn't be able to chat with your friends in the meantime... Maybe you should talk with Hawks a little more?.... Hmm, but he did say to only use it when exchanging information to avoid draining the battery...

Welp, i guess you're staying here... Bored and lonely.

You flopped back at the ground, and dozed off at the ceiling, now come to think of it, soon they're going to announce the hero billboard jp, and currently, Hawks ranks 2 especially after All Might's retirement, even though Illusionist is temporary here in Japan, they somehow included him on the hero board because he helped with a lot of police investigations and solved a lot of crimes even though he's not a hero citizen here anymore, from what you learned he ranked around 24 to 26? You don't remember...

...
..

After a while of just laying there staring at the ceiling, you decided to collect info of your own and stroll around the red-light district.

You turned to the window, and luckily you brought a overcoat that had a hood that could cover your face, you quickly changed into it and swiftly exited through the window and decided to use the roofs as your route and began your small journey around the red-light district.

Time skip.
Time:9:36AM.

You went back to your "room" without alarming anyone or making a sound, as for now you didn't encounter any suspicious men who's been towing small girls away.

You swiftly took your overcoat off and made sure to hide it well in a very tight space.

As soon as you changed out of your overcoat, you were immediately hit by a sudden urge of fatigue, this is probably the result of you getting woken up in the morning all of a sudden, and maybe because you've been running around the red-light district for quite some time now so I guess taking a small nap won't hurt.

You then laid down on the makeshift bed at the corner of the room, hoping you won't get disturbed on your brief rest-

Knock knock.

Jesus what now?

just as you were about to close your eyes, a sudden knock echoed through the room snapping you slightly awake.

Ugh... Don't they know some people don't wake up at 9 in the morning.

You sheepishly and cautiously stood up from the thin but comfortable floor bed, and then approached the door and cautiously opened it.

You were expecting Ms. Aya to finally return with the information you needed, but to your surprise, a girl who was wearing a vibrant purple and white kimono was standing just outside the door, holding a tray that had a tea set on it.

You looked at her confusedly, and this signaled her to speak.

"Good evening," she greeted with a polite bow.

"Madam said to bring you some morning beverages." She added.

Hmm.. Beverages? Tea perhaps? I guess you don't mind drinking some tea for while.

You blinked at her for a few moments, before you awkwardly spoke.

"Uh, thank you. That's... unexpected. Pls, come in. " You began and slid the door wider for her to enter.

The girl smiled, and gave you another respectful bow before stepping in the room and elegantly placing the tea set on the table, the two of you then sat in different sides of the table and the woman started to prepare your cup.

"My name is Aiko. By the way," She introduced and started to pour you some, but as soon as the liquid of the tea kettle got exposed to the air, it's true scent started to reveal and you realized it was not tea, but alcohol..

She then extended her hand out to you, gently offering you the glass of alcohol with a bright and appreciated smile.

You glanced down at the alcohol, and stared at it for a few moments, before awkwardly taking it in your hards and uncomfortably chuckled.

"I- thought it was tea... I'm not really fond with alcohol.." you replied and took a moment to survey the alcohol.

As you slightly spun the cup around your hand, you couldn't help but notice another weird scent mixed with the alcohol... I mean it's not like you're a professional with alcohols but, you swore the scent of your cup was really really weird... Did she drug it? You feel like she drugged it...

"Are you okay? You seem a little off... And why are you sweating, I'm sure this is one of the coldest rooms here."  She worriedly asked after noticing your sudden shift in Aura.

You remained quiet and didn't reply to her for a few seconds, there's no doubt, you know the smell of alcohol and this isn't what a normal alcohol would smell... Hmm..

You then suddenly chuckled, and looked back up at her and plastered a fake smile.

"Oh sorry, You see I just finished a really intense exercise and I usually doze off when I'm tired." You falsely explained and placed a hand on the back of your head.

The girl stared at your expression for a few moments, trying to analyze if you were telling the truth or not, and thanks to your good acting skills you were able to fool her.

" Oh, okay. How about you just take a sip? I'm sure it won't harm you if it's just a little drop, right?" She said, also plastering a fake innocense.

... Now you're even more convinced it's drugged, but, you watch a lot of movies with the same situation.

You moved the tea slightly upward and was inches away from drinking it, then slightly smirked and paused mid way.

"Ya know, a drink isn't the same without company." You then created another cup with your black flames, shocking the woman, you then poured herself some alcohol and handed the makeshift cup to her, though she hesitated on taking it, she eventually grabbed hold of it, she then looked up at you with an annoyed glare, and suddenly smirked.

"I appreciate your generosity." She replied.

You chuckled and raised your glass.

"Cheers?" You looked at her with a fake smile.

"Cheers." She sternly replied seemingly annoyed by you.

The two of you clinged your glasses together, and as you were about to take a sip, you subtly observed her reaction, trying to see if she had anticipated your suspicion.

Sadly to say, her smirk on her face didn't waver. Which means she did drug it.

You then paused and slowly placed the cup down causing the smirk on her face to slightly fade.

She would then speak.

"Is there something bothering you?" She questioned with another one of her fake expressions plastered on her face.

"Oh nothing, I'm just sure you know it's rude to drug someone's drink," you calmly stated, fixing your gaze on her.

The woman's smirk completely faded and was replaced by a flash of surprise that didn't last.

"I don't know what you're talking about." She Protested, denying the fact that she already showed a reaction.

"Oh, I think you do," you replied and glared back at the cup and back at her.

"I could smell it the moment you brought it in. But hey, let's pretend I'm oblivious. Cheers?" You sarcastically added, this woman for real thought she could drug you huh? And she's even denying it.

Then, with a sudden burst of speed, you pounced on her and tackled her to the ground.

" Ow! " She screamed and began to struggle in your grasp trying to escape you but due to you being physically stronger, she couldn't, the tray clattered as she wiggle on your grip and it slightly annoyed you.

"I suggest you start talking before things get messy," you warned, making sure to  maintain a firm hold.

Her annoyed glare returned on you, but there was a flicker of unease in her eyes.

"You're not as naive as you look, hero." She Grumbled.

Oh, so she knows you're associated with the heroes?...

"And you're more perceptive that I expected, who sent you, and what's in that drink?" you demanded gripping slightly more on her wrists.

She then gritted her teeth at you.

"I don't answer to anyone. I'm just doing my job." She replied.

Oh great, another stubborn one.

You then leaned in closer to her face, before speaking.

"Your 'job' involves drugging people? I find that hard to believe." You said in a low and intense voice.

The woman didn't reply, and a stubborn silence hung in the air, but you're not the type to not get the right answers you deserve.

You then manifested your black flames on your other palm that was holding down her shoulder as the other heald down both her hands above her head, you created a small, but controlled blaze in your hand, and brought it up close to her face.

Her once arrogant and stubborn expression turned to one of fear and shock as she slightly moved her cheek away from your burning palm.

You would then speak.

"Listen carefully," you began.

"I can make this go two ways. You tell me who sent you and what's in that drink, or we find out the hard way. Your choice." You continued and slightly moved the flame closer to her face and you observed her reaction closely.

Her eyes then flicked nervously towards your flames, and another silence engulfed the room...

After a tense moment, she would then sighed and her body slightly relaxed.

There we go. Why can't some negotiations be as easy as this?

"Fine, it's a truth serum." She replied and annoyingly glanced away from you while slightly blushing.

You raised a brow, why is she blushing?

You looked down confusedly, only to see the position you both were in, and how close your face is to hers.

And that's when you realized, this girl is a staff in a prostitute house... She probably experienced positions like these to specific, "Clients."

You were grossed out about that thought, but quickly brushed it aside and eased your grip on her wrists but you made sure to remain on guard.

"And the truth serum's in this drink?" You asked, this time your voice was calmer then earlier causing the girl to also calm down.

She then nodded but was still avoiding eye contact with you.

"Yeah, but I don't know how much Madam Aya put in there. She just said it should work fast." She replied but then her eyes widened after realizing her mistake. Which is accidentally telling you the name of the person who sent her.

You were shock to hear that Ms. Aya was the one who sent her... So, initially speaking... She doesn't really trust you. I mean it's understandable since you don't even trust her yourself.

You then studied the girl for a moment, trying to see any signs of deception, and luckily you didn't find any.

"And where is, Ms. Hidoi right now?" You sternly asked.

The girl seemed hesitatant to tell you, but under the pressure of your gaze, she eventually spoke.

"She's usually in her office at this hour. It's on the second floor." She replied, her voice slightly shaking in fear.

Without saying another word, you got up and walked out of the room to
Confront Ms. Hidoi.

...

You barged into her office and found her seated behind a polished desk.

She closed the book she was reading and impatiently turned to you while raising an eyebrow at your sudden entrance, and it was clear to you that she wasn't quite impressed by your interruption.

She would then speak.

"... What brings you here, hero?" she asked, her tone was oddly casual, it was like people barging into her office was a routine now.

You shot her an annoyed smile, since you're always hanging out with Hawks for a while now, you've adopted his slight sarcastic tone.

You would then speak.

"Oh, just a friendly visit to discuss the truth serum and your apparent interest in heroes. Mind explaining that little charade downstairs?" You replied trying to be as 'respectable' as possible.

She then smirked and reclined on her chair.

"I simply wanted to see how observative you are. Heroes are known for their quick thinking, after all." She replied nonchalantly which slightly annoyed you again.

"By drugging me with a truth serum? That's quite the unconventional test." You angrily said and placed a hand on your hip, your dagger stare not leaving her.

She then chuckle at your expression.

"Unconventional, perhaps. But effective. I needed to gauge your reactions, hero." She replied and crossed her legs.

You then scoffed at this and also crossed your arms.

You then leaned against the doorframe and maintained the same expression Hawks would give you if he was being passive aggressive.

"Well, congratulations, you got a front-row seat to my reactions. Now, care to explain why you're so interested in me? Planning to add 'Truth Serum Connoisseur' to your repertoire?" You angrily but sarcastically added.

Ms. Hidoi stared at you for a few moments... then suddenly smiled wider and bursted out laughing at your reply.

"You're intriguing, you know? All that charm, yet so many vulnerabilities. I merely wanted to explore the depths of your perceptiveness." She replied seemingly trying to flirt her way out of this.

Since you're mostly an anti-romantic towards older people, and towards people you don't know, you didn't find her seductiveness attractive at all. So you weren't affected by her words.

You then tilted your head at her and  studied her expression, somehow she's one of those people who're very hard to predict.

"Exploration, huh? I'm not buying it. What's the real game here, Hidoi?" You asked showing her signs that her flirting won't work on you.

Her confident and lustful expression turned to one of an annoyed one after realizing you were one of those "men" who don't find sex as an art.

... After a few seconds of silence, she then sighed and leaned forward, her gaze locking onto yours.

"The game, hero, is survival. In this district, you never know who's watching or what secrets are hidden. You never know, I might betray you." She said with a smirk.

... Betray?...

As soon as those words left her mouth, your eyes widened.

"So you're saying you're planning to betray me?" You calmly, but secretly nervously, Inquired.

She giggled at your question, and would then stand up from her chair, and walk forward towards you, only stopping infront of you from a few paces away.

She would then speak.

"Planning? No, hero. I'm telling you outright. I will betray you." She bluntly said.

Excuse me what?

Your eyes widened in shock but before you could fully process her words.... Countless translucent threads that shimmered under the lighting of the room wrapped around your body, securing you in place as it accidentally caused you to drop the button, your only communication with the HSCP.

You were shock at this and panic flickered in your eyes as you realized the woman's Quirk was a string type, and was very much similar to Best Jeanist's skill, "binding thread."

You tried to struggle, but the threads only tightened in response, restricting your movements even further.

She then walked towards you, with her arms crossed, and with a flick of her finger, another thread wrapped around your chin and neck causing you to look up at her whilst also restricting your head movements.

"You see, hero, this man you've been looking for? Is my brother and supplier, he provides potential staffs for me. And I mean staffs I mean the children you and that despicable HSCP were looking for." She firmly grabbed your face and pulled you close to hers while she added pressure on your cheeks to prevent you from speaking back.

You thought she'll began telling you how much she hates heroes and how much pain they caused on her, but.... Suddenly.... to your surprise her fingers started to trace your jawline, and she looked down at your lips while her expression turned to one of admiration and disappointment.

"It's a shame, really. You're quite handsome. Very few men caught my interest nowadays, you were the first in the last 4 years, But for the sake of my brother's and my business, I'll have to unlive you. Such a waste." She sadly said and finally removed her hand off your face and took a step back, she then turned around and walked back at her seat and snapped her fingers... And then suddenly, before you could comprehend anything, the threads slowly tightened at each second, it was like she wanted to slice you in bite sized pieces...

As the thread on your neck limited your access for oxygen, you remembered that threads are basically fabric that's made of rubber...

Without thinking another thought, you instantly summoned a surge of fire from within your body.

Your flames engulfed the entire room. The intense heat radiated causing the threads to snap and disintegrate freeing you from it's grasp.

... You fell back down at your knees and started to catch your breath, because of the sudden blaze, the whole entire third floor, which where Hidoi's office was located was burnt to the crisp... Because of this, it even burnt the button that was thrown aside, which means you can't relay on backup...

Well... To be honest you Dont really need backup, because you were sure that your flames had affected Hido-

"Wow... What a flashy Quirk you have." Her voice called out, and you looked up to see her standing on a platform that she created with her threads which resembled a spider web...

You observed her closely... She seemed unscathed by your counterattack which caused a chill to ran down your spine... Not to mention she's oddly calm...

Welp, looks like a fight can't be avoided...

Without missing a beat, you stood up, and glared up at her.

"I could say the same for you, you're faster than I thought." You said and activated your flames.

She then chuckled.

"Calm down Baby, we both know you can't handle a fight against me." She said and elegantly sat down at the platform she made and crossed her legs at you.

"Let's be honest, you aren't even a hero aren't you?" She asked.

So she finally notices you're just a kid? Took her long enough.

"Well, I'm not a hero yet, but if I finish this mission then-"
"I don't mean that kind of hero, I mean A hero, am I right, Y/n Shigaraki?" She interrupted, and a wave of nausea and headache suddenly washed over you upon hearing the name Y/n Shigaraki.

You made sure to not show any signs of fatigue and ignored the dizziness and glared at her.

" Who the hell are you talking about? " You asked.

She then smirked.

"Oh, I see. I guess the HSCP has made their move on you. You know, Y/n. You use to be a well feared Villain despite being a newbie to the outcastbiz." She said making you even more confused.

Villain...? You were never a villain... Well apart from that fuzzy memory after waking up from a coma... You don't remember anything of becoming a villain.

" I'm sure you're not going to believe me, but trust me sweetie. I know a lot more about you than you know about yourself." She added.

"... What are you pointing out...?" You questioned.

The woman just simply smiled at you, and glared at the distance, and turned back to you.

" I'd love to explain. But it looks like your caretakers are here... Ba bye. " She said and was about to make her grand escape, but you dashed forward with your flaming wings and created a blazing whip and attacked her but suddenly... The whips quickly brushed pass her lower body, and she quickly melted to a gray pondle.

Your eyes widened in response to this as a few of the gray liquid splashed across your face, you didn't know she'll dissappear that fast from a simple hit, your whip that you added too much force into swinged back to you and spun around you wrapping you firmly at it's own grip.

You managed to maintain your balance even after this, however. The threaded platform you were starting on then suddenly turned into a gray liquid, shocking you as you fell back down to the ground.

But before you could hit the ground, someone caught your leg, and you looked up to Hawks smiling proudly at you.

"Great job Y/n." He said and softly placed you down.

Your whip and your flames then died down and you stood up, as countless HSCP cops and swat team barged into Hidoi's House of prostitution.

You then turned to Hawks.

"Well that was rough, anyway, I found out information about the guy-"
"Oh him? The HSCP already raided his base too." Hawks added and reached forward behind your ear revealing what seems to be a small tracker with a small speaker in it, hidden just in your hair.

"Huh... I didn't even notice." You said in amuse as Hawks placed the small device on your palm.

"Anyway, we should probably get going Y/n. Madam wants to thank you personally for getting us these information, and in exchange she'll give you your Hero license, and, a free frontrow seat at the Hero billboard announcements tomorrow." Hawks said and your eyes lit up from his words..

A front row what now?!

" Wait, isn't the front row like, for the top 10 pro heroes only?! " You asked still in disbelief that the president of HSCP would give one to you.

Hawks laughed at your reaction and nodded.

"Every year. They add One extra chair at the front incase they get VIPs, so. Madam president is going to give that VIP seat to you!" Hawks exclaimed and placed his hand on your shoulder.

"Now, let's get you that chair shall we!" And with that, Hawks led you to a nearby car and made you hop in while he uses aerial travel because his wings are too big to even fit in the car.

Time skip.
Time:12:09PM

You arrived back at the HSCP headquarters and was greeted by one of Madam president's most trusted subordinates.

You were led through a fancy hall at the very top of the building, and was escorted in a room, even though Madam president requested to speak with you alone, there was 2 guards with her in a room, and apparently, Hawks said it was to avoid any accidents happening to Madam president, because the last time a hero spoke with the old president alone, he was killed by that hero, and her name was Lady Nagant apparently...

"H/n, Hawks has been speaking of you a lot lately." She began while she sat behind her expensive marble desk.

You made sure to keep a formal and simple expression on, and gave her a respectful bow.

"I'm grateful to meet your acquainted." You replied.

"Hmm, I see endeavor thought you proper manners." She remarked and opened her drawer as she pulled out a folder.

You then lifted your head up, you were getting really nervous since well... She is the highest rank here in this building... And basically a very respected person even though she's not apart of the higher authorities...

"Power is S ranked, speed is S, technique is S, Intelligence is S, and cooperativeness is an SS, you also have outstanding marks in academics and has a history of outsmarting your kindergarten teachers at the age of 5. You also won a international Math compitition at the age of 11 defeating 23 participants from different countries all which were 4-3 years older then you, you seem to be a smart kid. " She stated and placed the folder with a file in it back down at her desk, it seems to be a hardcopy of your background/grades.

" Thank you, ma'am... Though I did have a hard time to maintain that record. " You formally replied.

She then hummed in understandment and stood up from her chair and walked towards a corner.

Your eyes followed her as she walked towards the corner that had a tea set in it, and poured herself some tea before turning back and gazed down from the window, admiring the city from below.

" 50 years ago, the crime rate in Japan was so high that it ranked 3 in the international crime chart, at those times schools barely produced any useful heroes to help solve the growing crimes here in japan, we even had to result to ask other countries for help, but the crime rate was never deducted, in fact it increased... " She took a sip from her tea.

" Not until All Might came into the picture. The crime rate slowly dropped every year when he returned from America, and I'm very grateful for his 40 years of service... But, now that he's retired... The crime rate is slowly rising again, and if this continues... I'm afraid even the HSCP won't be able to handle the growing villains. " She added and turned to you, you then raised an eyebrow at her statement, what is she implying?

" Maybe... Try to make another hero that is as great or half as great as All Might...? " You hesitantly suggested and shrugged.

Suddenly, Madam president responded with a faint smile, but it quickly went away and her ethical and strict expression returned.

" That is the solution we were thinking, however. All Might's school score is: Power SSS, speed SSS, intelligence S, and cooperativeness is SSS, his general score in combat is SSS too, and it's physically hard to forge a child with that kind of general score... Well, that was before, until you came in the picture. " She added and you flinched from her statement.

" Why me? I don't even have any SSS in my general score-"
" It doesn't have to be, because you're the only student in UA to match his Quirk Intensity, All Might had SSS, and you also had the same." She interrupted.

"Quirk intensity? Is that even a thing...?" You asked trying your best to not sound disrespectful... Not gonna lie, when you checked your file a few months ago, you don't remember seeing a Quirk intensity score... And you don't even know what Quirk intensity is.

" Quirk intensity, or most commonly called by the higher-ups, 'Q.I score,' it's a category only visible to higher ranks or trusted heroes in the hero society, it's a scale that shows how strong or how dangerous an individual's Quirk is." She explained to you.

"And...you're meaning to say... My 'Q.I score' is SSS, which is the same as All Might?" You asked in disbelief..

To be honest you don't remember your Quirk being as destructive or as dangerous as All Might's Quirk... So you were a bit confused how this 'Q.I' score works...

" Currently, only 5 students have been recorded with an SSS ranked Q.I ever since the first appearance of Quirks." She then pointed at your folder.

"You're the 6th." She said.

Your eyes darted to your folder, and back at her... Well, maybe now you know what Q.I is, but what is her point on telling you this though?

"Why are you telling me this...?" You confusedly questioned, and suddenly Madam President placed both her hands behind her back.

"I want to offer you, a job opportunity." She replied.

You tilted your head at her.

"Job opportunity?" You asked.

"Yes. A job opportunity to become a hero." She said, not turning to look at you.

"...what...do you mean?" You asked once again.

"I mean, if you agree on working under the HSCP, you'll get the chance to be trained by our best trainers, you'll be thought by our best teachers. And when you turn 18, we'll give you an agency and support you until you could handle yourself and become the new pillar of this country. So, do you want to be a hero? " She once again asked as she turned to you with a stern stare, as if she wants to hear your answer now..

You froze and looked away from her and started to think about her offer... Being thought by the best trainers and best teachers is engaging but... That would mean you'll have to drop out of UA and... There's probably a chance you won't see your friends anymore if you did agree...

After a long moment of pause, you then looked back at her.

"Madam President... As much as I'd like to be the new pillar of this country, I'll sadly decline... So pls, stick to your end of the deal and give me my Hero provisional license and that seat you promised to give me for the announcement of the Jp hero billboard." You respectfully said, leaning your palm out to her to give you your Hero provisional license.

She turned to you, and blankly stared at your eyes, both your gazes remained at each other for a few seconds, before she sighed and hummed in understandment.

"I knew you'd say that. And I can't really force you." She said and walked towards her desk and opened a drawer.

"UA has thought you well. L/n... Even after going off-course for a few months, they still managed to bring you back on our side." She said and pulled out a Provisional License from her drawer, and placed it on your palm.

You don't really understand what she means by ''To bring you back on our side'' but you just closed your palm, locking your Provisional License in your hands... Finally, you're now an official hero like your classmates now...

You gave your goodbyes to the Head leader of the HSCP, and left her office and saw both Hawks and Illusionist waiting for you outside.

The three of you decided to go buy some KFC to pass the time since they're both free till 5PM before their night patrol, and on the way you couldn't help but explain to them what had Madam President had told you because you thought that they'll be proud that the literal HSCP leader acknowledged you.

But you were wrong... Not only were they not proud, but they were shock and seemed to scared and they suddenly thanked God that you didn't accept...

Although their initial reaction wasn't what you expected, I guess it'll do.

After that, you returned back to the Dorms, and showed everyone your Provisional License and told them about the front row seat that you earned from the HSCP leader.

And they were all jealous and happy for you since a lot of civilians always wanted to sit at the front with the top 10 pro heroes.

They then began guessing who you'll be sitting with during the announcement, a few guessed "Ryukyu," "Endeavor," "Wash Wash," or "Gang Orca" When in reality you're going to sit next to Hawks, Illusionist and Mirko during that.

After a long day of chatting and studying with Yaomomo and a few of your classmates, it was already night, so you went to bed early, but still slept late due to you being unable to sleep from excitement.

....
..

_______________________________________

To be continued.

8591 words.

Sorry this took me almost half a week to do, I'm really busy from school now at Monday-Friday and
I'm trying to minimize my screen time to avoid my body clock breaking.

Sorry yall I'll make it up to yall in the weekends :<

I don't really like this chapter and I hate it with all my heart but I gotta post something right >:'0?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

248 22 22
Shoto Todoroki x reader β€’Season Oneβ€’ My whole life I only knew what hatred was. My parents were always happy and loving but my mother was killed in a...
464K 23K 70
"No matter what, I'm a brother first. And a proud one at that." Bakugou M/n is a wise boy and an even greater hero-to-be. however, he's got one loud...
296 18 15
We've all heard for Midoriya Izuku's story,of how he became the greatest no.1 Hero,his rocky journey and hardships. Graduating along with class 1A an...
76.4K 2.3K 32
A MHA x Reader story. You were born with a very unique quirk. A quirk with a lot of mystery. What it lacked in power, it more than made up for in res...