You Look Different // Empires...

By StrawberriDoStuff

After the explosion caused by Fwhip and Jimmy, Jimmy had alerted the other rulers of the realm. But th... More

About This Story!
[Prologue - What A Failure]
[Chapter 1 - Thanks..?]
[Chapter 2 - He's Not Gone.]
[Chapter 3 - That's Not Like Him.]
[Chapter 4 - A Familiar Face]
[Chapter 5 - Welcome Back]
[Chapter 6 - The Search]
[Chapter 7 - Worried Sleepover]
[Chapter 8 - Glowing Red Eyes]
[Chapter 9 - I'm Alive]
[Chapter 10 - Feast]
!!10 Chapters QNA!!
[Chapter 11 - Choice]
[Chapter 12 - That Was Close.]
[Chapter 13 - Flashback]
[Chapter 15 - Don't Go.]
[Chapter 16 - What An Entrance]
[Chapter 17 - Searching PT.1]
[Chapter 18 - Searching PT.2]
[Chapter 19 - Decorating]
[Chapter 20 - Happy Holidays!]
hiiyaaa this is ending i think

[Chapter 14 - Fly On.]

37 2 0
By StrawberriDoStuff

!!TW!!
Worry, Sadness, Flashbacks.

[Sausage POV]
I was curled up, locking myself in place.    ......       why was this happening now..?                     it's in the past.... I'm not that other one anymore....                          why.........?

I heard the others outside my wings trying to comfort me, but I was lost in my thoughts.......

Why did I ever take them hostage?

Why did I ever want to do that......?

It's fine! That- 'Bratwurst' won't come here again...

right?

Ugh.... this place- its so similar to.... then....

the tree- Scott and Gem-  Me hiding away as someone did the rest-

I can't......... not again.

I pressed my wings closer to me, all I could hear was muffled attempts to comfort me...

    Gem was trying to tell me I'm not like that anymore....

           Fwhip was trying to tell me things are 'alright'....

                    Scott..... I could tell he didn't bother.

Of course Scott didn't care!   He knows just as well as me!

   Scott knew I'm not him anymore, but Scott didn't care!   He would always just keep that one thing in mind, just waiting to bring it up again!!

I squinted, lifting my wings a bit.   the white fluffy feathers were now more jagged, rising up in aggression. 

I could hear Fwhip scoot back as Gem lifted her hand.       Without any warning, I darted off, my wings spreading as feathers fell every so often.     I looked back at them for a second, Gem was trying to get me to come back, Fwhip looking in shock, and Scott squinting.

I let out a quick scowl at the three before continuing on in the direction of Mythland. 

As I was just about to leave the bounds of the Crystal Cliffs, I heard a squeak-like roar from behind... 

Turning around, I saw the small, black hatchling.      Violet!                I gave her a quick smile before continuing on, hoping she wouldn't follow for too long.

although my tries, she did not leave, following at my own speed, careful not to loose me.
"Go away Violet- Please..!  heheh-" I said nervously, trying to shoo the little dragon away.

The dragon let out a determined growl and flew over to me and plopped herself on my head.

"Ugh-! Alright, alright- You can come I guess." I Sighed, letting her tail wag in victory.

We arrived at Mythland,   I had almost forgotten why I flew off here anyway.   Oh right- all... that stuff....         Violet was a good calmer, you can't help it when theres a cute dragon following you and perching on your head.    

I stepped inside my house, letting my wings relax as Violet flew off my head and landed on a small bench near the entrance.   Bubbles rushed up from the room next to the door, bouncing up on my and barking a welcome.   I smiled, petting her a bit before heading to my room. 

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw what seemed to be Violet and Bubbles exchanging a worried glance before following me to my room.   

I reached my room and plopped down onto my bed, what was going on today...? 

Violet soon perched up on my side table, Bubbles laying down next to my bed.   I sighed before drifting off to sleep, what a day...

Hope you liked the chapter-! Sorry if it seemed rushed cuz it kinda was..- I didn't have any plans to have flashbacks for him but I thought it would be fun and I didn't want it to be too deep.   also i'm not to experienced with hiding something from the reader until the right time heh-!

Words: 572

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.2K 400 43
When Scott hurts his wing, a boy called Jimmy finds him and helps. However, Scott cannot get home, so Jimmy helps him recover. They learn a lot about...
12.5K 364 105
[I Feel A Void Now That It's Over..This Was Fun And Took Like 2 Years But Also Sad..It's All I've Worked On For So Long] Thank You So Freaking Much T...
1.7K 57 4
The Sheriff of Tumble Town has gone missing! Can the others find their beloved Sheriff or did Jimmy manage to fall off the face of the earth? Aka, a...
22.6K 769 19
Scott is on the hunt for a Queen in order for him to take over Rivendell as King...Or so he was meant to be. He hadn't come out to his family yet, bu...