M'Lady (On hold)

By bbogii_vok

~Marinette Dupain-Cheng/Ladybug x F!Reader~ Y/N Agreste, twin sister of Adrien Agreste. As the daughter of Ga... More

Some small information (A/N)
|Season 1|
Origins pt1: Stoneheart
Origins pt2: Stoneheart
Stormy Weather
The Bubbler
Timebreaker
Lady Wifi
Mr. Pigeon
The Evillustrator
Copycat
Dark Cupid
Horrificator
Gamer
Volpina
|Season 2|
The Collector
Despair Bear
Prime Queen
Befana
Riposte
Sapotis
Gorizilla
Captain Hardrock
Syren
Style Queen
Queen Wasp
Malediktator
Frozer
Catalyst (Heroes' day - pt1)
Mayura (Heroes' day - pt2)
Christmas special
|Season 3|
Chameleon
Reflekdoll
Weredad
Oblivio
Timetagger
Kitty Blanc
Félix and Stacy
Ladybug
Heart Hunter
Miracle Queen
A/N (deleted later)

Glaciator

582 25 12
By bbogii_vok

Ladybug and Kitty Noir were trying to stop a runaway bus. They quickly jumped on top of the bus.

"Ready, kitty?" Ladybug asked as she ran towards the front of the bus. "I'm always ready, M'Lady." She threw her staff at her as she jumped to the ground and quickly lay down, allowing the bus to pass over her without harming her. She tied the yo-yo to the staff in the process.

She tossed it to Kitty Noir, who quickly jumped off the bus and threw it in front of two traffic lights, holding the bus back. The vehicle stopped just in time, otherwise it would have hit a boy and a mother with her child who was in a stroller.

Ladybug took the yo-yo off the bus and then the doors opened. The two carefully helped people out of it. "So, uh, Ladybug? What would you say if you and I met up tonight for a little dinner? Like rooftop style?"

"For dinner? As superheroes?" she asked, smiling slightly at the idea. "Yeah. We always save Paris, but maybe we could just meet now. Maybe we could get to know each other better."

"That's very considerate of you, but I don't think it's going to work today. I already...I already have plans with some friends."

The bus driver got out and shook hands with them in gratitude. "Thank you, Kitty Noir. Thank you, Ladybug."

"I see. But if your plans end early, then come and join me." Ladybug smiled and nodded. "We'll see. Until then, be a good cat." she waved and then left. "I will wait, M'Lady." she watched her leave with a smile, then she left too.

--------------------------------------

Y/N was now sitting at the dining table with Adrien. They were waiting for their father. They wanted him to let them go out for ice cream with their friends.

Although she planned a surprise for Ladybug, she still wanted to spend time with her friends. The surprise was more for the evening anyway. She thinks it would be much more cozy.

Time passed, but their father did not appear. They looked at each other sadly and disappointed, before Adrien took his phone and texted Nino that they couldn't go. The door suddenly opened.

"There's no point in waiting for your father, Y/N and Adrien. He'll be eating in his office." Nathalie told them. Adrien growled in anger. "Then what's the point of keeping us here if he's never gonna show up, Nathalie?"

He walked out of the room disappointed and frustrated. Y/N agreed with him. Their father wanted them to be there, but he wasn't there yet. So why did they need it? She also stood up and followed her brother.

"Don't forget to practice your piano before you two go to bed." Nathalie told them. Although she appeared emotionless on the outside, she nevertheless genuinely felt sorry for them. She knew they didn't deserve this kind of treatment. But alas, she was no one to intervene in this, no matter how much she wanted to.

--------------------------------------

Y/N was now in her room sitting sadly on her bed. Plagg looked at her a little sadly. He actually felt sorry for her, so he decided to try to distract her a bit.

"You could've at least grabbed the piece of Camembert on that platter." to his surprise, she held up the cheese to him. "Eat it, Plagg." She walked over to the piano and put her phone in the music player.

"We still have a lot of work to do. We have a bunch of things to prepare. Maybe Y/N can't leave the house, but Kitty Noir can. Plagg, claws out!"

She transformed and jumped out the window, then headed for a flower shop. As soon as she got there, she walked in and was greeted by the scent of different flowers. She smiled and walked over to the roses. The people around her were surprised and curious at the same time.

"May I help you Miss Kitty Noir?" a feminine voice suddenly sounded from behind her, to which she quickly turned around in fright. She was relieved to see that it was only the saleswoman. She looked a little old.

"Oh, good afternoon, madam. I came for roses." The lady smiled and walked over to her. She picked up a bouquet of one of the most beautiful roses and pressed it into her hand. "These are the most beautiful and fragrant of all the roses here. Take these."

Kitty Noir sniffed them and closed her eyes in satisfaction. They smelled really good. "You can take it for free. Consider this a thank you for always saving Paris with Ladybug." When she mentioned her name, she sent a small wink. As if she knew they would be hers.

The blonde blushed slightly and pulled the roses closer to her. "Thank you ma'am! I am very grateful." She pulled a rose from the bouquet and gave it to the old woman. The lady smiled as the heroine did the same. She waved to her and left.

She had a few more places to go, so as soon as she got out of the store, she left.

--------------------------------------

After about half an hour, everything was ready. It was in a rooftop. She placed the candles neatly in a row and lit them. She decorated the place with roses. She placed them on the railing and on the ground. She was satisfied with that.

The only thing left was Ladybug herself. Although she said she had plans for today, she still hoped she would show up. She really wanted her to show up.

--------------------------------------

Meanwhile, Marinette and her friends hurried to André's ice cream parlor. His specialty was that you never knew where he was. You have to look for clues that will lead you to him. People said that those who eat ice cream at his place stay together forever.

He was currently on the Pont des Arts. The group of friends ran there excitedly.

"Bonjour, André." Myléne and Ivan greeted him. "Strapping young Ivan and dear, sweet Myléne. If you aren't still the cutest lovebirds I've seen."

He went to the ice cream cart and started taking out ice creams. "Chocolate, praline, and white nougat for you. A special concoction to keep your love true." he said, then handed them the ice cream. Nino and Alya then walked over to him.

"Ah, these two I've never seen. This your first time here with me?" The two smiled and then giggled. "Yeah."

Behind them, Marinette looked at them sadly. She was happy that her friends were happy and found the right person for them, but at the moment all she felt was pain. She wished she and Y/N were standing here eating ice cream together right now. It really hurt her heart, but she decided not to show it. She didn't want to ruin the mood of the others.

"Coconut, banana, and a touch of passion fruit." he reached for more ice cream scoops and gave them to them. Then he noticed that another girl was sitting on a bench behind them.

"And how about this young miss? The pretty one who sighs. I have a flavor just for her. It's sure to make her smile."

"Me?" Marinette asked, even though she knew it was a pretty dumb question since no one else was there. "What's your name, dear?"

"Marinette." she answered. "Peach pink like her lips and mint like her eyes. Eat this my dear, and your love will materialize." he said, then put the ice cream in her hand. She looked at it a little surprised. The ice cream reminded her of Y/N. But how did he know?

"No, I...There's been a mistake. I'm not in love with anyone. And I think I just lost my appetite." she denied quickly and held the ice cream towards him.

"But of course you are, my little one. When there's love burning in one's heart, André knows it from the start. Enjoy your ice cream, Marinette. I know she'll be here." he said, then winked at her in encouragement.

Marinette continued to look at the ice cream and the more she looked, the more Y/N's face came to mind. A voice jolted her out of her daze.

"Green eyes like mint. Now, who could that possibly be?" Ivan wondered. Both Nino and Myléne looked a bit puzzled, while Alya was very aware of who it might be.

"Thank you, but you've got it all wrong. I don't have a-" her sentence was interrupted as a boy bumped into her, causing her ice cream to fall. André gasped anxiously.

"André's ice cream has always melted hearts. But the magic will only work if you eat it. I'll make you another one." he quickly went to his cart and reached for another ice cream.

"Thanks, but it's really not necessary." Marinette continued to try to convince him, but André seemed unmoved. "Yes, it is, my dear. See here?" he asked, then pointed to various pictures on his cart.

"My ice cream has brought everyone together. Every famous loving couple in Paris. Edith and Marcel, Jeanne and Serge, Olive and Tom. Your loved one is out there somewhere. All you need is to believe in the magic of André's ice cream. " he spoke and then held the new ice cream to her.

Marinette continued to look sadly ahead of her. "You're very nice, André, but I don't have a loved one."

"Who has green eyes? Do you think we know her?" Ivan was still at a loss. Myléne thought now and slowly began to realize who it might be. Beside them, Alya buried her head in her hands at the boy's ignorance.

"Lay off, Ivan. There's no one, okay? And I don't think there's anything magical about your ice cream. It's just...ice cream." André looked at her sadly as she walked away with a heavy heart.

Alya immediately grabbed Nino, who protested as he wanted to get the ice cream, then yanked him towards Marinette. Myléne and Ivan followed them.

André looked disappointed at the ice cream in his hand. "But André's ice cream always melts people's hearts. At least, it used to."

--------------------------------------

Kitty Noir slowly blew out all the candles until she stopped at the last one. She picked it up and looked at it sadly.

She really hoped that Ladybug would come. She knew she had no reason to be angry with her, after all she had warned her that she had plans. Even so, she still kept her hopes up.

Why was love so hard? In most romantic movies, everything was so simple. It is true that these films are not always the most realistic, but they often make you believe that this is all there is to it.

She continued to look at the candle, but did not have the heart to blow it out. She put it down and sighed. She looked to the side and saw Marinette standing on her balcony. A faint smile appeared on her face. Maybe she could visit her.

She hurried over and jumped onto one of the poles that was there. She stared at her for a moment. She was beautiful. Although she was paying attention to Marinette, she still didn't understand why she was only now realizing how beautiful she really was.

"Hello." she greeted softly, not wanting to startle her with her sudden presence. It looks like it didn't work as she gave a little gasp and quickly turned around. Her eyes only widened when she found Kitty Noir there.

"Kitty Noir?"

"Sorry. I didn't mean to frighten you." Marinette was still a little surprised. "What are you doing here? Don't you have like superhero-y things to do?"

"Well, I don't feel like being a superhero tonight. And I also don't feel like being alone tonight. Would you mind if I hung out here for a little while?" she asked, then looked up at her with a smile.

Marinette watched her for a moment before smiling and nodding at her. Kitty Noir slowly sat down on the railing. "Marinette, right? We've met before."

"Yeah, a bunch of times. I mean, yes. We have. One time a supervillian fell in love with me. Talk about bad luck." she said then looked up at Kitty Noir. She had a bad feeling. She looked so sad. She was always happy, but now? She didn't know why, but she hated seeing her like this.

"I guess I have bad luck in the love department too." the blonde said, then looked up at the stars. Those were beautiful. They always reassured her. When she was young, when she had nightmares, her mother would always open the window so that they could look at the stars together.

"Really? What kind?" Marinette inquired. "Well, I don't want to explain too much, but I had a surprise for Ladybug. She didn't come though. I'm not mad at her or anything since she said she had plans. I guess I was just hoping too much." she sighed and spoke again.

"You know, it's hard to talk about my feelings without sharing any civil information." she muttered and continued to look at the stars.

Something clicked in Marinette. Her eyes widened slightly. Kitty Noir was in love with her. More specifically, in Ladybug. Her heart involuntarily began to beat faster.

She walked next to the railing and she too looked up at the stars. They looked at each other for a moment, but then turned away.

"So, what was this special surprise?" she asked, though she felt she had no right to know. Kitty Noir must have spent a lot of time with the surprise and probably waited a long time for her. It wasn't appropriate for her to know that. If she had gone, she would know now.

"I think it's not important anymore." she didn't say more, but Marinette knew exactly what she meant.

"Sounds like you and I both need a bit of cheering up tonight." now it was Kitty Noir's turn to be surprised. "You? You've gotten your heart broken, too?" she asked, then looked at her.

"Yup." was the only answer. The blonde felt bad for her. Did she just get her heart broken? Marinette was one of the sweetest girls she knew. What did she deserve to have her heart broken?

Then she had an idea. She smiled, then stepped down from the railing and stood in front of her. "Well then how about you come with me?" she asked, then held out her hand to her. Marinette looked at her in surprise for a moment, then her eyes went to her hand.

She slowly grabbed her hand as Kitty Noir slowly pulled her closer to her. "Close your eyes and hold on tight, okay?" She smiled and closed her eyes, then wrapped her hands around her neck and squeezed her tightly.

Kitty Noir smiled at her and jumped away with her. She took her to the rooftop, where the surprise was, and then put her down. "Just give me a minute." she said, then quickly lit the candles. "All right, you can open your eyes, now."

Marinette slowly opened her eyes and gasped. She was greeted by a beautiful sight. The candles on the railing provided beautiful lighting, and the roses only made the sight even more beautiful. Her heart was beating insanely fast. The fact that Kitty Noir was doing this all because of her was just amazing.

"Wow, Kitty Noir, this is...beautiful!" However, her smile quickly faded as she saw the blonde hunched over one of the candles. "I'm so sorry."

"Why? It's not your fault she didn't come."

"Well, yeah, I mean...Uh, what I mean is I'm very sorry for you because, um, you prepared all of this and then...she didn't show." the guilt became stronger in her. Kitty Noir slowly turned and looked at her.

"You really don't need to feel bad. I just had too much hope, that's all. I just-" she sighed, then looked away. "I really wanted her to come."

Marinette came closer to her as Kitty Noir looked at her. "I'm sure she would have liked to come. I'm sure she would have loved it." The girl tried to cheer her up, which was somewhat successful, because a faint smile appeared on the heroine's face.

The two looked at each other smiling. Both are lost in the other. But the moment was interrupted by an ice cream flying towards them, which Kitty Noir noticed.

"Marinette, watch out!" she shouted and quickly pulled her behind her and blocked the shot with her staff. They gasped as they saw a giant ice cream man walking towards them. She picked her up and quickly ran away with her.

"Marinette, party pooper, you're looking so sad and surly, but Glaciator will make it all better. Don't you worry."

"What on Earth is that? Another supervillian in love with you?" the blonde stared at the giant. "No that's...André, the ice cream maker." she started, then gasped when she realized it.

"The Sweetheart's ice cream guy? He isn't looking too sweet right now."

"It's-It's a long story."

Glaciator shot a bunch of ice cream into the sky, which Kitty Noir dodged with the girl in her arms, then took her back to her house.

"Go inside, Marinette." she said, then took her hand and carefully led her into her room. "I won't let him near you." she assured then stood up to go after the villain but Marinette grabbed her belt. "Kitty Noir. Thanks for cheering me up."

"I'm glad it worked out." she smiled and then jumped away.

--------------------------------------

Kitty Noir jumped behind Glaciator and shouted at him. "Hey, Ice head! Are you looking for me?"

"Bad kitty! Where have you hidden Marinette?" pointed out the accuser. "As if I were to tell you." she grumbled. Glaciator started shooting ice creams at her, which she quickly dodged before jumping onto a rooftop. He kicked a car, which then flew towards her.

The blonde gasped and tried to run away, but she wasn't fast enough as the car hit her and pushed her away. She screamed in fear, then closed her eyes in fear as she waited for the impact. But it never came, as a certain yo-yo prevented it.

"Hello, kitty. Did the bad guys leave you cold?"

"Ladybug." she sighed in relief and then smiled faintly. Even so, she still felt the pain in her heart. As if Ladybug saw this, her smile turned into a small frown.

Glaciator kept shooting the ice creams, mostly at the people running away from it. The two quickly chased the others away. They then hid behind a wall.

"The ice cream seems to fire out of his hand, and before André got akumatized, he served his ice creams using a...a whatchamacallit."

"The whatchamacallit's called an ice cream scooper, Ladybug. That must be where he's hiding the akuma." Kitty Noir said and then explained to her.

Ladybug's face became more and more sad. She didn't even call her by her nickname. She didn't like that. She knew that she must have hurt her badly, even if she didn't want to admit it.

"It's been a ball, but now it's time to turn you into popsicles, once and for all!" Glaciator shouted as he shot ice cream at them, which they quickly ran away from. He looked to the side and saw a couple trying to escape.

He turned his hand towards them, and the two of them held each other tightly. He suddenly lifted his hands from them, and they quickly ran away.

On top of a rooftop, Ladybug watched the scene curiously, while Kitty Noir stared sadly ahead. "That's weird. It looks like he's leaving the couples alone."

"So, you're saying that if we pretend to be a couple...then he won't attack us?" she asked, and Ladybug nodded in agreement. "Exactly!" The blonde sadly turned her head slightly to the side and then nodded.

The blue haired saw how unwell she was. This will probably only make things worse. She walked closer to her and slowly reached for her hands and when she saw that she didn't object, she took hers completely.

"I'm sorry Kitty Noir. I'm sorry I didn't go. I just-" she sighed. "I'm just sorry. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. I would never want to do that, but now...I still hurt you." she bowed her head in regret.

"M'Lady, I forgive you." Ladybug raised her head in surprise. Why can she even forgive her so easily? She didn't deserve it. As if Kitty Noir was reading her thoughts, she spoke.

"I know you didn't mean to hurt me. You were busy and that's okay. Don't blame yourself." The blue haired wanted to protest but chose not to. She knew she wouldn't be able to change her mind. She smiled faintly at her and squeezed her hand lightly.

"When this is over, I'd love to go see that surprise." she said as a pure smile appeared on Kitty Noir's face. She also squeezed her hand and slowly pulled it away. "I promise you'll like it. Now let's stop that ice head!"

Ladybug giggled, then nodded and they jumped off the roof. Glaciator saw them and pointed his hands at them threateningly.

Kitty Noir smiled and extended her hand to Ladybug. Instead, she moved closer to her, then put her arms around her arm and rested her head on her shoulder. The blonde's heart was pounding and she looked at her with soft eyes.

Seeing this, the villain lowered his hands. The two slowly started walking towards him. The butterfly sign appeared in front of his face and his hands rose again.

The two were surprised for a moment before Ladybug planted a kiss on Kitty Noir's cheek. A small blush appeared on the blonde's face, but she didn't let it distract her. They continued to walk slowly towards the villain, who lowered his hands again.

"I can't Hawk Moth. They look so in love." The blue haired suddenly threw the yo-yo at him, which then went into his stomach and it hit something. "I've hit something inside. André hasn't turned into the monster, he's inside the monster."

Glaciator grabbed the yo-yo and threw the girl away. The blonde gasped and quickly ran after her as she cut off the monster's legs causing him to collapse.

Kitty Noir hurried to Ladybug, who thankfully landed safely on the ground, and they quickly hid behind a wall. "I say we need a little magic. What do you think, Bugaboo?"

"What a great idea, my kitty. Lucky Charm!" A motorcycle helmet appeared from it. She looked around, then saw a bench, a bus, a motorcycle, a lamppost, signpost, then Kitty Noir's belt and staff.

"Kitty Noir, I need you to grab three signposts and tie them to your staff. We're gonna make a propeller!" she explained and then ran. "A propeller?" the blonde asked, but ran off to do what she asked without any further questions.

She stuck her staff into the signposts, which formed a propeller shape. She walked over to her partner and gave her, her belt, then stuck the propeller between the gaps of a bench. Ladybug jumped on top of the bus and wrapped the yo-yo around the approaching Glaciator and the lampposts.

The villain tried to get closer, but the yo-yo held him back. He growled and started shooting ice cream at her. The blue haired jumped off the bus, then got on the motorcycle and started it.

Kitty Noir's belt was tied in place of the motorcycle's wheel and on the staff, causing it to spin, creating a gust of wind. "Ready, kitty?"

"Cataclysm!" she touched the bus, which disintegrated, revealing the propeller. Due to the strength of the wind, Glaciator's body slowly began to blow away until only André was left.

Kitty Noir walked over and took the ice cream scooper out of his hand and threw it at Ladybug, who caught it and threw it to the ground, breaking it.

"No more evil doing for you little akuma. Time to de-evilize! Gotcha! Bye bye little butterfly!" she grabbed the helmet and threw it into the sky. "Miraculous Ladybug!" The spell turned the frozen people back and repaired the damage.

"Pound it!" they clapped their hands.

"Sacrebleu! How enchanting!" André exclaimed, then hugged the two heroines. "Saved from the cold by a couple of super lovebirds." he clasped his hands together in happiness.

The two looked at each other and smiled softly.

--------------------------------------

The two heroines were now in the rooftop where Kitty Noir had planned the surprise. Ladybug slowly walked next to the blonde who had a rose in her hand.

"It's beautiful, Kitty Noir!"

"Are you glad you finally came?" Ladybug smiled at her, then tilted her head to the side.

"Listen. I-I don't want to play with your feelings. I-I like you. It's just a bit complicated. It's hard to explain, b-but I really do like you. You're not just a partner for me to save Paris with, you're my friend. Sometimes...it's like we're more than that. But that can't happen because we don't know anything about each other and that would make things very difficult. There's this other girl and..." she didn't finish the last sentence, but that wasn't necessary.

"You like the other girl, right?" Kitty Noir looked at her with soft and understanding eyes, and Ladybug gave a small nod.

The blonde slowly approached her and watched her with a smile. She held out the rose to her, which the blue haired carefully took and pulled close to her chest, then looked up at her.

"I understand, Ladybug. Your friendship means more to me than anything else. And if we ever get the chance to be together as a couple, I hope you take the chance with me." she said, then kissed Ladybug's cheek.

She gasped and looked at her with surprised eyes. Kitty Noir smiled at her and then jumped away. Ladybug was still standing in shock, her face blushed. She slowly turned around and then looked at the blonde's departing figure with a faint smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 2 19
The great thing about Adrien Agreste...is...when I look in his eyes...and he's looking back at mine...everything feels...not quite normal. Because I...
24.4K 677 18
Adrien Agreste is a lonely boy. He has ever since his mother left.. People think his life his perfect..They are wrong. His Father is a closed off an...
237K 5.7K 30
"What is Marinette doing?" Adrien said. This was the fifth time she rejected his invitation to hangout and she was avoiding him at school. There was...
871K 19.4K 39
C O M P L E T E D ✕♛✕♕✕ "What about the promise we made when we were kids, Mari," He smiled. I felt shocked he remembered my nickname. That smile.. A...