DEVILISH ANGEL | thv

snOwdroP1202 tarafฤฑndan

"Your kissable lips taste more than strawberries, your divine scent is addictive the most..and thinking about... Daha Fazla

๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ
๐Ÿ - ๐€๐ง๐ง๐จ๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฃ๐จ๐›!
๐Ÿ - ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž
๐Ÿ‘ - ๐‡๐ฎ๐ก? ๐ค๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐ž?
๐Ÿ’ - ๐‹๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฎ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž?
๐Ÿ“ - ๐Œ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐Ÿ” - ๐’๐ก๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐Ÿ• - ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ก ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฅ
๐Ÿ– - ๐”๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐Ÿ— - ๐‚๐ฎ๐๐๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ - ๐’๐ž๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ ๐œ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ - ๐‡๐š๐ง๐๐œ๐ฎ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ - ๐Š๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ - ๐’๐ก๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฎ??
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ - ๐ˆ๐ง๐ง๐จ๐œ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐ฃ๐จ๐ค๐ž๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ - ๐…๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” - ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐š๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง

๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• - ๐‹๐ž๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ ๐ฎ

738 63 6
snOwdroP1202 tarafฤฑndan

This chapter is specially written for my fav friend..
Warning: a lot of smut🔥
Thank u all for supporting me..
Luv ya readers❤Play this song ☝
......................................................................................................................

"You wanna do it now??" Taheyung asked and Y/N nodded.
He parked the car..Luckily nobody was outside..Taehyung looked at his watch.. It's 00:41 am..He opened the shutter and it was too dark outside.. The moon was glimmering among a lot of stars in the sky and soon Taehyung felt Y/N sat on his lap.

Taehyung leaned closer to kiss
Y/N's lips but Y/N didn't let him.

She smirked.

"Why?"

"You can't kiss me until I give u permission"

Taehyung raised his eyebrow.

"What?"

"Yes..it's a challenge"

"What?" Taehyung was just confused.

Y/N started unzipping her dress slowly and she wrapped her arms around Tae's neck. Taehyung was just glaring at her actions doing nothing almost lost in her beauty.

Then Y/N leaned to Taehyung's ear and whispered in his ear.

"You can't kiss me,touch me or moan"

Taehyung's eyes widened.

"What?"

"That's what u deserve for ignoring me for 4 days..right?"

"Aahh Y/N..but--"

"Shh...Tae..no buts"

Y/N said and started unbuttoning Tae's shirt.. Each unbutton revealed Tae's smooth skin and toned abs.

"Y/N"

"Yeah...baby"

Then Y/N started kissing on Tae's jawline next it trailed down to Tae's neck...she sucked there so badly until it went red with lovebites.

Then Y/N paused for a sec and looked at Tae who was closing his eyes and feeling it..

"Look at me Tae"

Then Tae opened his eyes and saw Y/N slowly taking off her dress.. Taehyung glared at her naked body...the fascinating glare on Y/N's face killed Taehyung. It was so hot..yeah fucking hot.

Y/N leaned down and kissed Tae's collarbone then his chest and finally to her v line.. Taehyung couldn't hold on anymore..Y/N bit the zip of Tae's pant and dragged it all down leaving him in his boxers. It made Taehyung's heartbeat go faster and faster.

"I want it Tae"

Y/N said while giving him puppy eyes.

Y/N licked the tip of it making Taehyung moan..and then took it in her mouth and sucked again and again.

"You can't moan...Tae"

Then she teased him squeezing his inner thigh...

"Enough Y/N.."

Tae said and captured Y/N's lips giving her a soft yet passionate kiss soon it turned into a steamy one as their hands roamed each other's bodies in a needy manner.

Y/N moaned to the kiss..this is what she wants so bad..she really wants Tae so badly.

Taehyung switched their positions bottoming Y/N.
Then Tae kissed her collarbones marking her with red that meaned Y/N only belonged to Tae.

"nngh~"

Y/N's moans grew louder as Taehyung started sucking her boob while squeezing other..

Y/N smelled as strawberries the thing that Tae loved the most.. The taste that Tae loved the most.
But Y/N was better than strawberries..it's taste and smell.

"Aahh...Tae..just fuck me "

"Wait babe..."

"Omg..tae..I want u inside mee"

Then Taehyung started inserting his fingers inside Y/N..

"Aahh..Tae...pls"

"Are u ready bae?"

Y/N nodded.

"condom?"

"Not this time Y/N"

"But" Y/N raised her eyebrow.

"Lemme feel u babe"

Taehyung placed a soft peck on her forehead and started moving inside..
Y/N groaned.

"Ahh..tae just fuck like that!"

As Tae started thrusting his length in and out tears started coming out of Y/N's eyes due to the incredible pleasure and pain at the same time.

Taehyung was just glaring at Y/N..he loved seeing her under him like that, moaning his name and pleading for more and more..

"Just fasterrr"

"Moan my name Y/N"

Taehyung whispered in Y/N's ear in a low yet seductive voice. It gave Y/N goosebumps.

"Tae..just fasterrr I wanna cum..."

"Just wait bae.."

Taehyung made it faster moving his thighs in a rhythmical way. He smashed his lips with Y/N to taste them again. Both of them loved the sound when their naked bodies crashed with each other,the taste of their passionate kisses and how they felt when they touch each other. Each and everything felt incredible and dreamy for them.

As Taehyung hit her spot Y/N's eyes rolled to the back of her head as she reached her climax.

Then Taehyung softly pecked on her sweet lips and cupped her cheeks. Y/N panted heavily.

"Love u Y/N"

"Love u too Taeboo"

Taehyung got off Y/N and put his clothes on. Y/N also.
Tae drove off to the mansion where they could live safely. When Taehyung reached there he saw Y/N felt asleep so he carried her to their bedroom and placed her on the bed.

Then Y/N opened her eyes and looked at Tae while smiling.

"My back is aching"

"Let's take a shower Y/N"

After taking a shower they laid down on the bed and Y/N was hugging Tae.. Taehyung's fingers were caressing her hair. Y/N closed her eyes and smiled.

"Y/N again sorry for that"

"It's all ok now baby"

"Hmm"

"Tae"

"Yeah"

"Did u really kiss Jennie?"

"No..she kissed me"

"Didn't u kiss back then?"

"No"

"Why?"

Taehyung turned to Y/N's side and pinched her cheeks.

"I only kiss u Y/N"

"Oh really?"

Taehyung nodded. Then he took a hold of Y/N's hands and kissed them.

"Will u marry me Y/N?"

Those words echoed in Y/N's ears. Her heart just skipped a beat. The sweetest thing that Taehyung asked from her ever.. she waited for this..yeah..finally..a tear dropped along her cheek.

"Ofc..tae"

Y/N hugged Taehyung tighter..she loved the warmth of the hug. It was a long and nice hug..they loved it..that's what they needed the most..being with each other everytime.

Then they broke the hug and looked into each other's eyes.They could see their unforgettable past moments through the eyes. The pure and intense love..yeah the feeling of being together finally is a great pleasure.. Even Y/N lost Tae in her childhood now he was with her. They memorized how they met and how they spent a lot of time not knowing that they were bff.. They got out of their thoughts after few minutes and chuckled.

"I love u princess"

"Luv u taetae"

Y/N jumped into Taehyung while hugging him tightly..

"Y/N"

Taehyung chuckled.

Then Tae kissed Y/N's forehead, nose and then on her lips.. it was a soft peck but it meaned a lot of love.

"Let's go downstairs..I made the dinner"

"Ohh Tae, I can't walk"

"Oh"

"Carry me on ur back.." Y/N winked and gave a wide smile.

"Ok..get on"

"Ohh..Tae..pls be careful..u are going too fast..."

"Noooo..."

They both chuckled while going downstairs.. Y/N kissed Tae's cheek.. and Taehyung smiled at her.

That's how their story ends....they lived so happily...Every day was greatful.. and full of hugs, kisses, chuckles and sweet words.

The end ♡

........................................................................................................................

Love can do anything..
It can even turn a DEVIL into an ANGEL as the way, Y/N turned a DEVILISH ANGEL into a BETTER HUMAN.
- Author

Check out my new book

WHEN NIGHT FALLS| thv ff (vampire x reader)

Okumaya devam et

Bunlarฤฑ da BeฤŸeneceksin

406K 29.7K 56
Taehyung and Jungkook had been in a relationship for the past 8 year. There's nothing that they love more than each other. But the rest of the world...
39.6K 1.4K 17
"W-What are you doing, Y/N?" Jungkook stammered, an uneasy frown on his face. His gaze drifted to her plump lips, which seemed to utter beautiful but...
20.6K 1K 20
โ ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก ๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ. โž ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ด...
228K 14.7K 55
A beautiful and dangerous love story between a 36 y/o mafia king and a 20 y/o University student. Where the love story between taehyung and jungkook...