7 doctor brothers |BTS FF|

By Insane_adolfa

This story is going to be a long series about BTS, who are seven doctor brothers, and their 13-year-old siste... More

Dedication and Copyright
A Special Family Introduction
Chapter1.1: A peaceful day in Bangtan family
Chapter 1.2: Spending time together
Chapter 1.3: Jimin's Whereabouts
Chapter 1.4: Day of incident
Chapter 1.5 Y/n's concern
Chapter 1.6 Late night drive
Chapter 1.7: Sibling's bickering
Chapter 1.8: New Day and Morning Breakfast.
Chapter 1.9: Off To School
Chapter 2.0: New Faces.
Chapter 2.1: Real friend or fake friend?
Chapter 2.2: Jimin's discharge
Chapter 2.3: Scolding because of Skateboard.
Chapter 2.4: Family night.
Chapter 2.5: Exams or Summer camp
Chapter 2.6: Exam Stress
Chapter 2.7: Group Study
Chapter 2.8: Rose's House
Chapter 2.9: Library study
Chapter 3.0: Last Day of School
Chapter 3.1: Unexpected faces.
Chapter 3.2: Unwanted reunion (Edited)
Chapter 3.3: Connected by hearts.
Chapter 3.4: Family concern
Chapter 3.6: Best friend and Brothers
Chapter 3.7: Y/n's Injury
Chapter 4.1: Brothers Scolding and Hospital scene
Chapter 4.2: Worsen Injury
Chapter 4.3: Injection Dilemma
Chapter 4.4: Siblings Negotiations
Chapter 4.5: Jungkook's apology
Chapter 4.6: Friends' Visit
Chapter 4.7: Unpredicted turn
Chapter 4.8: Childhood Promise
Chapter 4.9: Family time and skipping shot
Chapter 4.9: Family time (continuation)
Bonus Part: Movie Night
Chapter 5: A Painful Ordeal
Chapter 5.1 A Shocking Turn of Events
Chapter 5.2: Scolding and Teasing
Chapter 5.3: Family outing
Chapter 5.4: Family outing (continuation)
Chapter 5.5: Dinner and boys
Appreciation post
Chapter 5.6: Time to sort unsolved things
Chapter 5.7 School bickering
Chapter 5.8 Continuation
Chapter 5.9 Report writing
Chapter 6: New beginnings
Chapter 6.1: Continuation
Chapter 6.2: Chasing Shadows, Finding Friendship
Chapter 6.3 Friends for life
Chapter 6.4 (continuation)
Chapter 6.5: Y/n's Fate
Chapter 6.6: What's next?
Chapter 6.7: Karma
Chapter 6.8: Skipping meal
Chapter 6.9: Facing the consequences.
Chapter 6.9: continuation
Chapter 7: Raising Tension
Chapter 7.1: Truth unfold
Author announcement:
Chapter 7.2: Y/n's Critical Condition
Chapter 7.3: Surgery?
Chapter 7.4: Is this end of the book?
Chapter 7.6: New character?
Chapter 7.7: Y/n gains consciousness
Chapter 7.8: Punished?
Chapter 7.9: Jimin's outrage
Chapter 8.1: Where is Jin?
Chapter 8.2: Discharge.
Chapter 8.3: Final showdown
Chapter 8.4: Expelled?
Chapter 8.5: Expelled? (Continuation)

School character Intro

1K 45 4
By Insane_adolfa

Okay I know its late now for this intro but now you know each and every character I will tell you about them in detail. You can skip this page and go to next because this page only considers Y/n and other school characters intro and backstory.

This part will kept updating every time new character appears in the upcoming story

Y/n:

· She has large, almond-shaped eyes, medium lips, and high cheekbones and dimples on her both cheeks which makes her more attractive. Her eyes are a brown in colour and has dark brown hairs. She has round face and a well-defined jawline. Overall, she has a symmetrical and well-proportioned face.

· School's popular of the girl. Good in studies, athletics you can say she is all-rounder.

· Her personality is she is very friendly, think of others before herself, she gets angry occasionally but she is very sensitive even if anyone raise voice on her she starts tearing up.

· Class topper always score highest marks in every subject. (she got an IQ like namjoon)

· She is not an athletic but good in swimming, badminton, Ice skating. And excel in board games like chess and carrom.

· But we can't say she is an obedient girl because she is most mischievous in group and her family.

Jake:

· Member of school's popular group. Schools Heartthrob Known for his visuals and good in athletics. Know Y/n and Jay Since childhood so they three are Best friends and Their parents are family friends.

· His personality is very friendly but he is also short tempered.

· He is not a topper but always manages to be in the top 10. But always top in Physics and Math's and good at English.

· He is excellent in sports. He can do Swimming, skating, volleyball and is captain of football team. Good in gaming too.

· He is very carefree child, doesn't stress about anything. Mischievous like Y/n and her partner in crime.

Jay:

· Member of school's popular group. Schools Heartthrob known for his visuals and IQ. All rounder in terms of all school activities.

·Member of school's popular group. Schools another Heartthrob Known for his visuals and good in athletics. Know Y/n and Jay Since childhood so they three are Best friends and Their parents are family friends.

· His personality is very cold and He is short tempered. But Infront of his friends he is total opposite personality but occasionally gets rude with them too.

· He is also one of Class topper always in the top 5. Good in History and English.

· He is also not athletic. He is good in Badminton, and known for his speed in Running. Always wins in Quiz competition and board games. Excels in gaming.

· He is cold and obedient child always follow rules and principals but when it comes to his friends, he can break them.

· He wasn't rude since childhood but due to some incidents in his life he became rude and introvert. But because of Y/n and Jake he still believes in friendship that's why they both have very special place in his heart and life.

Yunjin:

· Member of school's popular group. She is known for her visuals and slim waist.

· Her personality is very friendly but gets savage occasionally (Side effects of staying with Rose and Jake) and She is very patient never gets angry easily.

· She is not bright student; she always struggles with her studies. But she is an athletic. she is good in every sport and very flexible, and quick learner in terms of athletics. Captain of Basketball and in hockey team too. Excellent gamer even better than Jay and Jake.

· She joined this school last year and saved by Y/n and Jay when Jiyeon was bullying her since then they are friends and member of popular group.

Rose:

· Member of school's popular group. Schools known for her visuals and slim waist.

· Her personality is She is savage, short tempered, care for her loved ones and can even involve in a fight with others for her friends

· She is same as Jake in studies always manages to get into Top 10.

· She is a cheerleader and not at all good in sports and gaming stuff except of skateboarding. But she is very good dancer and knows how to play guitar and can-do Gymnastics has flexible body.

Sujin:

· New transferred girl who is beautiful too many boys drool over her into her first sight, she is Childhood friend of Jiyeon.

· She appears to be friendly and caring but her real personality is She is manipulative, she is spoiled kid, if she likes it, she wants it. It can be thing or a person and it doesn't matter if it's by force or their wish it's just like she wants to conquer everything.

· She is Not a topper but also not an average.

· She is also a cheerleader and good in sports.

Jiyeon:

· Jiyeon is good looking, but not much popular. Her attractive point is her Slim figure and long legs.

· Jiyeon is intelligent and charismatic girl; she often uses these traits to manipulate situations to her advantage. She is expert in spreading rumours, making sarcastic comments, and mocking others.

· She is topper but hates Y/n because Y/n always comes first, and as a result, she gets second place, which she hates.

· She is good in sports too and in basketball team with Yunjin.

Hyejin:

· Hyejin is pretty, has perfect body figure and long fingers.

· Hyejin is Y/n's Ex best friend . Along with Jay and Jake she used to come over to her home to play, since 3 years old, but when they were 8 years old she suddenly stopped talking to Y/n and changed the school next year. 

· She is good in swimming and gymnastics.

.

.

.

.

.

                                                     Please consider this trio as Jake, Y/n, and Jay.

Jay is cold and always ignored his classmates but these 4 were exception. Y/n, Jake and Jay knew each other since kindergarten. While rose and Yunjin are Y/n's best friends that's how this popular group was made.

As mentioned earlier Jay and Jake are Y/n's friends since kindergarten. Their families know each other. They used to come over at Y/n's house to play with her. As they grew up, they rarely go to each other's house.

When Y/n's parents died she was just 7 years old and her brothers were busy with their studies and work. So, Jay's and Jake's mothers always took care of her and gave her love and attention as her own mother.

Jay's mother loves Y/n more than anyone because she has always wanted a daughter and treats Y/n as her own from day one. Even when Jay and Y/n used to fight she used to take side of Y/n instead of Jay.

Jake's mom also looks after Y/n needs, if she cooks something special, or buy something for her. She brings it for Y/n too. Y/n's mother was their closest friend because of which they pour heart on Y/n.

That's why everyone in Y/n's family knows about Jay and Jake and they are only boys whom her protective brothers can trust. Her brother's never let her go to any function or party alone without Jay or Jake.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 5.3K 46
??: While we are all here, Y/n, let's tell you some rules of this household. "Tell before going out and if we say no, you can't step out." "Curfew st...
102 31 10
Kim y/n a 17yr old high school girl is kind, caring and gentle. She's so pretty and definitely got that look from her mum. When she was 6 she got int...
2.6K 107 21
"If u can't accept me as ur eldest, if u can't respect me, u can keep ur mouth shut" " u r just an extra helper and guest in our home, so be in ur li...
6.6K 226 55
|| Fights, making up, drama, petty arguments, annoying you, being protective and whatnot, having 7 brothers, these things just won't ever end. but, t...