For The Love of Family (Narut...

By Duck_The_Author

Naruto Uzumaki, Konoha's Number One Most Unpredictable knucklehead ninja. In his village however, was a hell... More

Chapter 1 "Naruto's 'Family' Returns"
Chapter 2 "Team 7"
Chapter 3 "Bell Test!, Naruto's Unpredictability"
Chapter 4 "A Day Off, A rather interesting day"
Chapter 5 "D Rank Missions!, Naruto Meets the kyuubi"
Chapter 7 "Mission Wave! We must protecc!" Pt.1
Chapter 8 "Mission Wave! Not sneaky enough!" Pt.2
Chapter 9 "Mission Wave! A Failed Escape!" Pt.3
Chapter 10 "Mission wave! Alliance for the last day!" Pt.4
Chapter 11 "Mission Wave! Battle on the bridge!" Pt.5
Chapter 12 "Mission Wave! One odd Morning!" Final Pt.
Chapter 13 "Memories, suffered for nothing"
Chapter 14 "Return to Konoha!, A Sannin's Mistake"
Chapter 15 "Training!"
Chapter 16 "Stormy Nights"
A quick Announcement
Chapter 17 "Sickness"
Chapter 18 "Plans to leave, What kind of fever is this!?"
Chapter 19 "Day's without Naruto"
Guys.
Chapter 20 "Recovery"
"The Last Vote"
Chapter 21 "The Chunin Exams, A fellow Jinchuriki" Pt. 1
Chapter 22 "The Chunin Exams, A Sand friend" Pt. 2
Chapter 23: "The Chunin Exams, A Fake One!?"
Chapter 23: "The Chunin Exams, The start of everything" Pt. 3
Chapter 24: "The Chunin Exams, The Forest." Pt.4
Chapter 25 "The Chunin Exams, The Snake" Pt. 5
(Reminder)
Another Reminder (lol)
Chapter 26: "The Chunin Exams, Encounter!" Pt. 6
Hi Guys.

Chapter 6 "Negotiating with the kyuubi!, Getting a C-Rank mission!"

2K 41 14
By Duck_The_Author

𝐀𝐍: 𝐘𝐨! 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫..... 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭.

𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐮𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡, 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈'𝐦 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐭 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 😩, 𝐎𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐨 𝐢𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐭.

𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬, 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐈 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦?

𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐚 𝐟𝐞𝐰 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬, 𝐬𝐨 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐬𝐥𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞. 𝐈 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚 𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐢𝐟 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝟐 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐨, '𝐜𝐮𝐳 𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠.

=

"Damn it!" (Talking)

'She's annoying' (Thinking/Thoughts)

"𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩 𝐲𝐨𝐮" (𝐁𝐢𝐣𝐮𝐮/𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠)

'𝐇𝐞'𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐛𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐧' (𝐁𝐢𝐣𝐮𝐮/𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠)

=
*𝐀 𝐟𝐞𝐰 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫*

Somewhere in the training area, a genin with blonde hair is seen standing. Looking at the Ten shadow clones who seemed to be training in front of him, all of them practicing the same wind-type jutsu. A few days ago, while reading books at the library, Naruto came upon chakra induction papers, which reveals your chakra nature by incorporating even a small amount of your chakra. He also came upon his favorite jutsu, the Shadow Clone Jutsu, He found out that the shadow clones memories and experiences transfers back to the original which would help greatly in training. After reading about this, Naruto decided to buy those chakra papers for himself. He had used one just before he started training with shadow clones, but the result took him by surprise.

The paper first splits in half, signifying that wind is his fundamental element. The paper on the left then gets damp, while the paper on the right crumbles, signifying that he also has two other affinities with nature.

Since then, he has been practicing a lot and learning about various jutsus related to his chakra natures. One day, he got an idea and created 50 Shadow Clones and reinforced them with a lot of chakra, each of which was in a group of five, meaning that each group would include 10 Shadow Clones.

The following groups would practice different forms of jutsu: one for the wind, one for the water, one for the earth, the fourth group practicing chakra control by climbing trees, and the fifth group practicing chakra control again, but this time by walking on water.

Though he was happy with his work, Naruto sets a limit of 50 shadow clones, instead of generating more because even his stamina wouldn't be able to withstand the physical toll if all of his chakra reinforced shadow clones dispelled at once. Naruto then made the decision to sit down and meditate while his shadow clones were practicing.

While he was meditating, Naruto felt something was off, He wasn't hearing his clones practicing in the distance and it was quiet, really quiet.... He opened his eyes only to find himself in the kyuubi's sewer cage again. He was slightly surprised, so he can enter this place when meditating huh? He hasn't been to this place since he was at the hospital but that doesn't matter now.

"Hey Kyuubi!" Naruto called out, he then heard what seemed to be footsteps in the distance, a few seconds later the kyuubi shows itself and was now staring at Naruto behind the bars.

"𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐤𝐢𝐭," The kyuubi says,

"I've thought about what you said, and.... I need your help," Naruto says, slightly feeling awkward and embarassed.

"𝐎𝐡?, 𝐬𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐧𝐞𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐞?" The kyuubi says smirking, slightly amused but it didn't go unnoticed by the blonde.

"Hey! I'm being serious here, and your right I do need your help, so are you gonna give me your chakra or what," Naruto says seriously,

"𝐒𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬, 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧... 𝐈 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐤𝐫𝐚 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐈 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐤𝐫𝐚 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤, 𝐬𝐨 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐤𝐫𝐚 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐨𝐧 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐤𝐫𝐚 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟," The kyuubi says,

"But how did you manage to get some of it back?," Naruto asks, The kyuubi then lies down with his head laying on his paws.

"𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬, 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐤𝐫𝐚 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫, 𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲, 𝐈 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐤𝐫𝐚 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐜𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐨𝐫," The kyuubi says,

"Oh I see - eh!? How'd you know about the corridor one?" Naruto asks in curiosity.

"𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰, 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝, 𝐢𝐟 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐤𝐫𝐚 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐫 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬." The kyuubi says,

"Ohhh, then how much chakra did you manage to get?" Naruto asks the kyuubi,

"𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝟏 𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐬 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐧 𝐛𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐩𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐨𝐧𝐞, 𝐬𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐤𝐫𝐚 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐲 𝐚𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐤𝐢𝐭," The kyuubi says, his ears suddenly shot up as if he heard something and lifts his head up which made Naruto curious.

"𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐯𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐨 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐤𝐢𝐭, 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭," The kyuubi informs Naruto,

"Thanks kyuubi guess I'll be going now, see ya!" Naruto says as he slowly fades away.

Back in the real world, Naruto opens his eyes and sees some of his clones practicing in the distance. He then looks to his left, but nothing was there, so he gets up and moves toward the bushes. Later, he looks around again, but no one is there, so he assumed the creep has already left. Naruto sighs as he returns to his spot and begins to meditate once more.

Later on, at 3:00 p.m., he was starting to grow bored. and his clones were practicing nonstop; some of them had already dispelled due to fatigue or from losing too much chakra. Naruto made the decision to merely go to sleep for the time being in order to relax a little. When he wakes up, he will gain all of the knowledge and training experience from his clones.

Later, at 9:12 p.m., Naruto woke up out of nowhere. Oh no! He forgot to do missions with his team earlier, He gets up and packs his belongings realizing that Kushina will be upset with him for forgetting to do team objectives. All of his clones must have dispersed by now because he was feeling weak once more, but he felt a little stronger because of his clones experiences. He dashed back to his apartment, dropped his bag, and collapsed onto his bed. God, he was exhausted, but his training was paying off because he managed to stay conscious and move around somewhat, just a little fatigue. He then made himself comfortable and dozed off on his bed.

=

The following morning, Naruto wakes early, goes about his morning ritual, cooks himself some ramen, and then locks his door and leaves. When Naruto got to their designated meeting spot-where Kushina and Kakashi had discussed where they would meet each day to carry out their missions-he noticed Sakura Naruko and Sasuke were already there. Clearly, they had left early today. Naruto approached them and made his presence known. As Naruto walks towards the three, Naruko was the first to notice him,

"Eh!?, Nii-san!" Naruko exclaims as she dashes in his direction.

Her sudden actions confused Naruto at first, but then he realizes something—oh crap! Is she going for a hug? When Naruto snapped out of his thoughts, he saw Naruko giving him a hug. Damn, he was too late to avoid her. After that, he noticed sasuke giving him a strange look, so he guessed he was simply jealous.

"Hey you moron! Why didn't you show up yesterday huh!?" Sakura shouts at naruto which made naruko mad.

"Hey! He's not a moron Sakura! Watch your mouth or else I'll rip your tongue off!" Naruko shouts at Sakura as she pulls out of the hug,

"If I had to guess, we're you training?" Sasuke says which gave him a suspicious look from the blonde,"

"Y-Yeah I was training," Naruto says

'So he was the one spying on me huh?' Naruto thought,

"Your smart as always sasuke-kun!" Sakura says,

As they we're waiting for the two jounins, Naruto was growing increasingly irritated by the minute; after all, he had only been early by a few minutes, and kushina and Kakashi really ought to have arrived by now.

"Hey guys! Sorry that we're a little late, I just had to teach someone a lesson in arriving early," kushina says, walking towards the four genin with kakashi who seemed he just woke up.

"Naruto I'm disappointed in you for not attending for team missions yesterday," kushina says,

She frowned as Naruto simply turned away from her; she didn't like getting upset with him and he might end up hating her even more than he does now, but as his sensei she must take responsibility.

"Alright, let's head to the hokage's office and start our missions for today" kushina says walking towards the hokage's tower.

=

Later, at about 6:15 p.m. Naruto was walking back towards his apartment, as he arrives he slops down in his bed and started meditating after few minutes later he finds himself in the sewer again.

"Yo! Kyuubi!," Naruto shouted,

"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐤𝐢𝐭," The kyuubi says as he wakes up from his nap.

"𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭" The kyuubi says,

"I was wondering when you'll train me 'cuz you know, you said you were gonna train me right?" Naruto says,

"𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐡 𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭" says the kyuubi, making Naruto frown at that. Did he already forgot about it?

"𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐬, 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐧𝐚𝐩," The kyuubi says as he lies down to take a nap again.

"By the way, do you have a name kyuubi?" Naruto asks after an awkward silence,

The kyuubi seemed stunned at first by his question but answered nonetheless,

"𝐌𝐲 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐤𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐚," The now named kurama answers his question,

"Kurama huh?, well then guess I'll be calling you by your name now huh? Hehehe," Naruto says happily,

"𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐰𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐈 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐲 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐭," Kurama says,

"Hehehe sorry about that kurama,"

"𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐬𝐤 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰" Kurama says, after a few seconds of silence.

"The first?" Naruto asks, what does he mean by the first?

"𝐘𝐞𝐬, 𝐚𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐣𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐤𝐢 𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐨," Kurama says, which shocked Naruto,

"Wait wait wait wait wait, slow down there, first of all what's a jinchuriki and what do you mean by I was the first one to ask what your name is," Naruto says,

"𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧, 𝐣𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐤𝐢 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐠𝐞'𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐤𝐫𝐚 𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫." The kyuubi explains, watching the shocked look of the blonde,

"Wait s-so you mean, there are other tailed beasts out there and other jinchuriki like me as well?," Naruto asks,

"𝐘𝐞𝐬, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐣𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐤𝐢'𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝, 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐍𝐚𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐨." Kurama says,

Naruto was shocked, but then a smile formed on his face, there are other people like him? He thought, He was so happy that someone shared the same suffering as he did.

"Thank you for telling me kurama!, I can't believe there are other jinchuriki's like me too!" Naruto says excitedly running towards the fox to hug him, but due to his size he would only be able to hug his paw, but before he could make it to the cage he was stopped by Kurama.

"𝐓𝐜𝐡, 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞 𝐲𝐞𝐭 𝐤𝐢𝐭, 𝐈 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰, 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐨 𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐰," Kurama says,

"Sure thing Kurama, see ya!, Naruto says happily,

When Naruto opened his eyes and looked about, he noticed that it was 6:17 p.m., which meant that he had been in the sewer for two minutes, huh? He then makes his way to the bathroom to quickly take a bath, changes into pajamas, and then collapses onto his bed to sleep with smile on his face, he can't wait to leave konoha.

=

The following morning, Naruto woke up with a smile on his face, got ready, and went to meet his teammates. Naruto became really bored because they did nothing but chores all day. However, an idea suddenly struck him, so he made himself a shadow clone while hiding in an alleyway without his teammates knowing, reinforcing it with a lot of chakra, he sends the shadow clone to replace him, while Naruto heads towards the training ground.

Naruto arrived and immediately created 51 shadow clones. The other 1 shadow clone was reinforced with more chakra than the others, causing him to pant a little. The other 50 shadow clones trained as usual in groups of five. He then began sparring with his clone, employing various jutsus, shurikens, and kunais that he had learnt from his shadow clones.

He continued training until 10:30 p.m., at which point he dispelled all of his shadow clones and headed for his apartment. There, he discovered the shadow clone he had left for the team eating some ramen. Rather than dispelling it, he went to the kitchen shelves and picked up a cup of instant ramen. Eventually, the shadow clone dispelled itself, transferring all of its memories and experiences back to Naruto. After having a short bath, he changed into his pajamas, lay down on his bed, and fell asleep.

The following morning, he did the same as anyday, doing his morning routine, heading outside, meets his teamates for missions and that's about it. With One thought came in his mind, where was Narumi? He hasn't seen her for weeks; heck he hasn't seen her for a month now, he must've thought that she got tired of following him around or her babysitter is really good at keeping her at home and doesn't let her run off again. He sighs as she finally won't be a problem for him anymore.

But day by day by day by day, it's all the same!, the same boring everyday chores, he didn't want to waste those days just by doing chores, so he'd make 52 shadow clones, reinforces them with chakra and sends them to the training grounds to train, the extra two are for sparring. Even though his training is paying off he didn't want to show his teamates that he's strong, so he'll just act like he's weak, and that's about it.

The next morning, Naruto woke up again, and did the same thing he does everyday, he had enough of this, he wanted a real mission!, not some dumb chores. A few minutes later when his team arrived at the hokage's office for today's missions, Naruto spoke up.

"Hokage-sama I demand for a C-Rank mission!" Naruto says, which shocks everyone in the room, including the hokage himself,

"Naruto-Baka!!, don't just demand for a mission! Don't you have any respect for the hokage!?" Sakura shouts and receives a glare from Naruko.

"Ok, I'll sign you up for a C-Rank mission, your job is to guard Tazuna the bridge builder." Minato says after thinking for a while, he knew they're capable and with kakashi and kushina they'll manage for sure.

"Eh!?" This shocked Sakura, Naruto then smirked, finally having to leave this hellhole.

"Please come in," Minato says, as a half-drunk man comes in with bottle of sake in his hands,

"What? this is it?, These are just kids!"

"The first one looks like a brooder, pretty sure he's an Emo, what are you gonna do if we get attacked? Kill yourself?" this made Naruto and Naruko smirk a little but it made Sakura mad,

"Hey! Don't talk to Sasuke-kun like that!"
Sakura shouts at the man,

"And you, you look nothing like a ninja, you look more like a Cherry Blossom tree, If we get attacked I'm pretty sure they won't even know you exist if you just stand still," This made Sakura even more furious,

"And these two oranges look pathetic, you two are like a walking target!, the first one I think you'll just freeze and stand there, and the short one, they'll just mistake you for an orange animal or something," Tazuna says, This made Naruko mad but mostly because for insulting Naruto.

(𝐍𝐚𝐫𝐮𝐤𝐨 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐍𝐚𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐲 𝟏 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐡)

"Hey!, don't talk to my kids like that, plus you have two jounin with you, I'm pretty sure were all enough to protect you" kushina says,

"Alright fine, meet me at the gate in one hour, gather your belongings and what not, it's going to be a long walk," Tazuna says as he walks away.

Then the rest of the team went on their seperate ways, Naruto rushed back to his apartment grabs his bag and packs his stuff, considering mostly of ramen, this was his chance to escape, but then Kurama spoke to him out of nowhere,

"𝐇𝐞𝐲 𝐤𝐢𝐭," Kurama says,

"Hey Kurama, what's up?" Naruto says,

"𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐤𝐢𝐭, 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐝,"

'Ok so what is it?'

"𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐟𝐟 𝐲𝐞𝐭, 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐞, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬," Kurama says,

"What? But this is the perfect chance! What do you mean?" Naruto shouts, forgetting to talk in his mind.

"𝐈 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐤𝐢𝐭!, 𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐂-𝐑𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲'𝐝 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐞, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐟𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐢𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥." Kurama says,

"I see, good thinking Kurama" Naruto says, he then packs himself a few kunai, and shurikens, and a spare change of clothes just in case.

"All right, I'm heading out!" Naruto says as he walks out of his apartment,

When Naruto arrives at the gate, Sakura, Sasuke, and Kakashi are already there. Kakashi appears to have learned a lesson from Kushina because he is always early these days.

Though it appears that Naruto was simply relaxing on a tree, he was actually discussing with Kurama on how to leave konoha and fake his death and make it believable. Soon after, Tazuna, Kushina, and Naruko reached the gate.

"All right, now that everyone's here let's go!" Kushina exclaims happily,

Naruto sighs, as they started walking. The Mission wave, has begun.

𝐀𝐍: 𝐘𝐨! 𝐒𝐨 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐜 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐈'𝐦 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐈 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈'𝐦 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐞-𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐟 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐩𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝.

𝐈 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐩𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐲 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨 𝐈 𝐮𝐧𝐩𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐭, 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬.

𝐐𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧, 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐙𝐚𝐛𝐮𝐳𝐚 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐇𝐚𝐤𝐮 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞?

𝐓𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞! 𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐜 𝐢𝐟 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐨 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐰𝐨.

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 𝟑,𝟑𝟕𝟐 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.5K 1.5K 9
(This is the sequel to my story, Six Years Too Long. You'll need to read that first to understand this one!) Six years after Minato Namikaze rose fro...
47.5K 1.3K 24
Naruto had the chance to go to a universe where his friends and new face were alive. Will Naruto revealed his secret, or will it's stay hidden till t...
186K 4.5K 18
Naruto was banished from konoha for failing a mission. He was supposed to bring back Sasuke when Sasuke first left for Orochimaru but he failed and...
93.7K 2.8K 41
We all know and love Naruto Uzumaki. Yes? Yet do we really know him? The real Naruto? No, apparently we don't. Naruto Uzumaki wasn't called the most...