Tensura / The Void Watcher

By SoulTse

{Note: This book and series involves crossovers} We all know how Rimuru got reincarnated and started his adve... More

Introduction: Arc 1: The rise of a new god
Chapter 1: Adding Primordials
Interlude: Noir and Bleu
Chapter 2: A banquet showdown
Interlude 2: Dragonic memories
Chapter 3: A Walpurgis rebirth
Chapter 4: Dreams unfold
Chapter 5: Molten Ice
Thanks! (A/N)
Chapter 6: Testing,Testing.
Chapter 7: Aftermath
Chapter 8: A ghostly return
Chapter 9: Once a Sith
Chapter 10: Not getting dull
Chapter 11: Plans and meetings
Chapter 12: Swords and ice
Chapter 13: The Caretaker and the Child (I)
Chapter 14: The Caretaker and the Child (II)
Chapter 15: Minor spars
Interlude 3: Rain's one-day diary
Chapter 16: To remember
Chapter 17: A surfacing threat (I)
Chapter 18: A surfacing threat (II)
Extras: Notifications
Chapter 19: There the bar goes!
Origin chapter 1: God's Diary: A history
Origin chapter 2: God's Diary: A god and a mortal
Origin Chapter 3: God's Diary: An encounter
Chapter 20: Upgrade investment
Chapter 21: Night walk
Chapter 22: A dream of conversations
Chapter 23: A short breakout
Chapter 24: The fiery blaze
Chapter 25: The 501st legion
Chapter 26: A beneficial merchant
Chapter 27: The imminent fight
Chapter 28: The lost ones (I)
Chapter 29: The lost ones (II)
Chapter 30: A conspiracy's start
Chapter 31: The end of peace
Chapter 32: A tempest unleashed
Chapter 33: Holy-Demonic clash: The Blue Death
Chapter 34: Holy-Demonic clash: A turning point
chapter 35: Holy-Demonic clash: Operation Queller
Chapter 36: Holy-Demonic Clash: Frozen delusions
Chapter 37: Holy-Demonic Clash: Timely reinforcements
Chapter 38: Holy-Demonic Clash: The Sisters (1)
Chapter 39: Holy-Demonic Clash: My Equal (2)

Interlude 4: Morgan Le Fay (Fate)

861 24 10
By SoulTse

Britain,3rd POV:

On the wide plains,there was a group of knights traveling,on their route back to Camelot after being sent on a mission by none other than King Arthur.

The mood of the group is quite joyful,as not only have they had one of their simplest tasks given around for a long while but it only asked them to clean some bandits around a forest and to especially patrol around a house that is near the entrance of the forest.

They are knights after all,so it's just a piece of cake to them.

"Man,it's good that we get to take some easy missions after the previous few ones." A knight with blonde hair said as he sat on his horse.

"Indeed,the ones before are all pain in the asses,I'm glad that we get to have a little break from them." Another knight answered as he took off his helmet to drink some water,being quite thirsty.

"But I wonder why the King personally sent us to do such a thing? The King giving knights like us other than the Round Table missions is already a rare,fact that he reminded us not to attack a woman with long,white hair that has a similar look to her carrying a black spear if we see her around the house during the 5 days is wild!"

"Plus,why a house? I don't see anything special about it,it's long abandoned and it's just your everyday house. Noting worth note of."

As the group of knights discussed,the captain of the group had enough and stopped them from continuing.

"Stop being so noisy about pointless things! I'm trying to take some rest here." The man shouted in irritation,awoken from his nap by his underlings.

"But Cap,have you not pondered about it?" One of the younger knights asked the man as he rubbed his chin.

"Well,I did too. But I decided that it doesn't benefit us even if we know the reason,why don't you just go and ask the King with some guts?"

This earned the laugh of other knights,which the young one protested in embarrassment.

"No way!"

"Yeah,see that rookie? Then get moving! We still got some distance till back home."

Just as the group was about to pack their belongings in the little camp,one of them caught something in his eye and pointed at it astonished.

"What the hell is that?!"

This attracted the attention of his comrades as they all looked in the direction, in which they saw a pale white horse running like a gust of wind on the plains,with someone on his back as they disappeared from the group's sights in seconds.

"That speed is crazy for a horse!"

"Who is that on it,a woman?"

As they were flabbergasted,the horse on the other hand with its fearsome speed,soon arrived at a nearby small town as the woman riding it checked a map before putting it back into a bag mounted on her horse.

Whenever she passed someone,they looked at her with mostly surprise or admiration of her beauty,especially the men.

Surprised of a beautiful woman traveling on her own without any company,admiration of how stunning she looked despite dressing quite plain on the outside while wearing a black dress and heels on the inside.

Finding a nearby stable,she hopped down from her mount,petting it gently before entering the store to rent a place to stay for the night,both she and her horse.

"Excuse me,I would like to ask that do you have any spare stable or rooms left?" She asked the man at the counter as he observed her with surprise.

"Sorry,are you alone by yourself,ma'am?" The man asked as he turned back to checking the available rooms now on a sheet as he checked.

"Yes,something wrong?"

"No,no. I'm not used to seeing a woman like you on their traveling with a horse,so I thought maybe you have company or sorts.' He answered as he continued searching through paper to paper.

"Maybe,but I'm not just going to stay in a small space without a purpose. Plus,do I look vulnerable to you?" She stared at the man while pointing at the black spear she carried on her back.

"Alright, I see your point." The man said,slightly surprised. "Oh,there is a spare room and stable for you and your horse,here's the key."

He searched for the shelf he found the key to the room and another for the stable,handing it to Morgan as she gave him a few silver coins before turning to leave the store to bring her horse into its stay tonight.

Searching for the correct stable,she left her horse in it and locked it back,before going to the town for some food to sate her stomach.

She had no worries about food as she normally brings a considerable amount with her at all times,but when they run it she also has no issues in buying more for resupply as she doesn't have that monstrous appetite of her sister.

Walking through the crowd,she found a merchant that currently sells some bread and fruit,deciding that it would be her meal for the next few days. She approached him with a bag of coins in her hand.

"I would like 5 apples,5 oranges,and 10 loaves of bread." She said.

"5 apples,oranges and 10 loaves of bread..." The merchant searched. "There you go."

After putting them all in her bag,Morgan then searched for the right amounts of money to pay for it. She wanted the exact right amount as she wasn't in the mood for extra changes,finding it too troublesome.

it was supposed to be just another day without trouble,yet sometimes trouble finds its way to her,somehow.

"Help!" As she was busy,a scream of a woman was heard across the streets,causing her to turn and look like everybody else did. "Someone was trying to kill my child!"

As she looked,she saw a mother holding a crying baby in her arms,both running away from a pursuing murderer wielding a knife in his hands and shouting in the most unhinged manner Morgan has ever seen.

Supposedly,this is the moment where knights come out and arrest the man,however,this time there wasn't any,at least none to be seen yet. The others are also too afraid to help,scared of the crazed man.

"Please,anyone!" The woman continued to cry for help even though she understood that there would likely be no one to save her from the man,she then fell onto the ground as she was exhausted from the run,watching the man approaching in despair.

"Zehaha,you can't run forever!"

The man said in a sick demeanor as he prepared to stab the duo,however, he suddenly felt chained by an invisible force. He stared down at his body which now is surrounded by several blue glowing rings.

The man tried to break free from the bind with all he could,only to see it shrinking,which restrained him even harder as he started to scream in agonizing pain,with unknown energy pouring into him through the rings.

Under the presence of the crowd,Morgan held out her hands and raised them,leading to the suffocating man being lifted into the air too,now gasping for air.

His eyes have lost the crazed spirit housed within earlier,now replaced by a desperate plea for any kind of help to get him free. But the crowd paid no mind,too focused on the display of the magic.

Morgan stayed focused on her thoughts,she watched as the man was on the verge of suffocation, this state was instantly reversed from the 'pursuer' to that of a 'victim'. Well,by her hands.

She thought of 3 options,to kill him,to just leave him be after scaring him enough,or turn him into the knights which there's none present.

Killing would be unnecessary because she doesn't like killing that much. Turning him would be a nice option since maybe she can get some rewards,but there is nobody for her to do so at the moment in this town.

'I should have served as an intimidation well enough.' Morgan pondered. 'I was supposed to stay low profile,this is already quite the limit.'

She lowered her hands and dispelled the rings,freeing the man from its binds as he bowed on the ground while gasping for fresh air into his lungs.

Everyone turned their gazes on the sorcerer as she went back to gather enough coins and handed them to the merchant,before walking away quietly without saying a word,ignoring the stares of others,only till she had walked far enough that some of the crowd recognised her.

"Wait,why did she look like the King so much?"

"Really?! I bet it's a coincidence."

"But the King does have an elder sister,correct? Simply, nobody knows anything about her apart from the fact that she is a masterful practitioner of strange,yet powerful magic and powers."

————————————-

Arriving back at her temporary stay,Morgan laid down her bags as she laid motionlessly on the soft bed,now considering whether she should leave this town and begin her travels again,especially after the fuss she had caused back at the streets while helping a mother.

It wasn't dangerous to her or by any means,harmful. It's just that she preferred to travel anomalously,without telling others that she is the sister of King Arthur.

She did this to be alone and avoid unnecessary attention,not because of having a bad relationship with the king. In fact,unlike proper history where Morgan kept on plotting his downfall,this timeline doesn't feature such a thing.

Her sensei has told her that. It was he who melded their relationship back to one piece when it was still not too late during their younger years when her grudge at Arthur was only growing from a seed.

If he had not met the siblings,things would've turned out like the proper history did. After all,some say that meeting the right person in life can change somebody's fate for eternity.

Not feeling in the mood to do anything else,Morgan decided to stand up and looked outside the window,to see that the sky was going dark. She had truly lost the pace of time that she forgot it was

already in the afternoon when she had arrived,even if the sky didn't show.

Getting a bit hungry,she opened the bag of food she had just purchased,taking a loaf of bread and an apple before leaving her room for somewhere quiet to eat herself,preferring a larger space rather than this little room to have her dinner.

Walking outside,she went to the outskirts of the town as she remembered seeing a large lake nearby. By the time she had arrived by foot, it was already nighttime. She then found herself some rocks to sit on as she took a bite of the apple.

"How long have I been traveling? 2,no 3 years.." She muttered,spooking into the clear waters of the lake alone.

Why did she even start traveling? Was it to find a purpose in life,or to simply be alone? Or was it to gather as much knowledge as possible to gain more power until it's enough to open pathways to other timelines,or even other universes to see the man she loved?

If anyone from the proper history were to see this,even a fool would drop their jaws at how simple and bland Morgan's wishes are,instead of her proper-history self,who would only want to think of ways to dethrone Arthur and claim Britain as her right.

In there,any kind of relationship is just for her to manipulate for her treacherous goals,almost everyone around her is just pieces on a chessboard.

She kept on eating while countless thoughts raced through her mind,where and how are both he and Velzard doing now? Although the latter is the rival of the Pendragon siblings in terms of romance and attention,she misses them both.

"Ah,company.."

Realizing what she currently wants,she started to think of her next destination after leaving the town tomorrow,she could pay a visit to Camelot,but again she should seal her identity long enough before arriving at the palace and meeting the King after years.

'The good times..' She silently thought to herself as she looked at the black spear that lay at her side silently,with its blue carvings emitting dim light under the night.

"Perhaps one day when you gaze upon the flying meteorites,one of them would..."

Hearing an echoing familiar voice,Morgan snapped out of her mind and jumped out of shock,before looking around desperately to find the source of it.

"Who?!" she shouted in a mix of emotions. "What is the meaning of this?!"

"A craft by the best.."

"How did you mimic his voice?!" She summoned the spear to her hands,preparing to battle without knowing that the weapon on her hands was the source of this misunderstanding.

"You are..."

Feeling a special feeling from her weapon,she looked at it to see it's carvings shining brightly in cyan,emitting a familiar energy while easing her mind.

"..Maybe I was too sensitive." Morgan shook her head and sat back down,looking at her weapon which had stopped glowing and reverted to its normal state.

Was it an illusion? No,she is sure that she heard something from it,even if it's just imagination,it's too real to be one,and it isn't the first time it happened either,but discovering the cause was a step forward for her.

Packing her belongings,she caught a glimpse of the reflection of the moon on the waters,round and clear as she started making her way back to her stay.

Walking,she raised up her head,looked at the moon,remembering many things of her life that she couldn't forget.

"My final farewell gift to you both,Morgan and Artoria,is the demonstration of the belief in possibility." Her sensei's words echoed through her mind,pulling her back into the day when the legendary miracle was performed to not only the Pendragon siblings but also the people of Britain who laid eyes on it.

Satoru said as he levitated mid air,with the skies seemingly being lit by the sole presence of him as the center of light in the night,his brightness even caused the moon to dim in comparison. A transparent blue energy sphere formed and covered him while growing in size.

He clenched his fists while maintaining his neutral stern face,the golden eyes flared to life as if they were burning with life,the long cyan hair flowed along with the strong winds as he released more energy within him that caused the earth to tremble.

As seconds passed,the shaking grew stronger as Satoru drew more energy to his side,condensing and gathering it in one place by his will,the light grew stronger and stronger.

The sisters then felt something from the lands to found that waves of natural energy broke through the ground under them,streams of energy connected with Satoru and fed the energy sphere around him.

They were appalled by the growing amounts of energy as they slowly formed into the shape of a star. Even if they couldn't bother to talk now,they knew the full extent of this performance.

The lands of Britain,perhaps the planet itself acknowledged the strength displayed by Satoru that it lent its energy to him,greatly amplifying him that he formed into something greater than the ultimate supernova.

The man was so powerful that even the Earth bowed to him and obeyed his unconscious calls,the earth trembled,the air cracked and space shattered because of him and a light enough to rival a star started forming.

The light grew from simply shining to blinding,with all nearby towns,and villages awakening from their sleep and people stepped out of their houses and observed the scene unfold.

Since when did they ever imagine seeing such a thing happening in their sights in their life?

"This is my gift,see the power that could be reached,that even the void can glint brighter than the sun! Is a miracle impossible because it's a miracle? Wrong! It is because it is difficult to achieve,and yet it wasn't impossible!"

Satoru shouted,disappearing in the glow as he submerged himself in the gathering mass of energy,teleporting himself up higher to the atmosphere to avoid the damage before releasing them all in a second.

At that moment,the exploding 'supernova' erupted in blue flames like a planet's demise,the dragon-like roaring sound of the explosion was heard on the land even if it was transferred to the atmosphere,witnessed by thousands,millions more as a domain of explosion ruptured the air and space itself.

But the clearest witnesses were the Pendragon sisters who were amazed by it. That a man alone was so powerful that he could become the star itself if he tried.

The people thought it was a dragon's cries of power,in reality it was something greater than just normal dragons,it was the power that had its steps near the boundaries of true divinity,a fraction of the power wielded by the man that could truly challenge the true creator.

'The miracle of Britain..' Morgan returned to reality,mumbling the name given by the people who sawed that night with their own eyes before suddenly noticing that the time she used to remember that night was already long enough for her to be standing in front of her room.

Was it that long though? No,not really. But it was true that she was so concentrated in it that she forgot the flow of time.

"Forget it." She sighed,taking out the key from her pocket and opening it,putting her belongings on the floor and shutting the door close. She took off her black heels,and jumped on the bed,too lazy to tidy her room as she dived into her sleep.

—--------------------------------------------------------------

Waking up under the touch of the warm sunlight piercing from the window,Morgan yawned and rubbed her eyes,sitting up and prepared to leave the town to return to Camelot.

Tidying the room and leaving a few silver coins behind as a gift,she returned the keys and retrieved her horse white horse,neighed as Morgan gently soothed his fur.

Jumping on his back,they arrived at the entrance of the town,again earning the eyes of the passerby even if she had worn her cloak again.

Ignoring them as usual,she continued and exited the town. As her horse was about to go at high speeds and dash on the lands on her command,she heard a faint cry from her back.

"Wait!"

Turning her head,she saw the mother she had saved yesterday running towards her while waving to stop her. Curious about what she was up to,she stopped in her tracks and waited for the woman to catch up.

Breathing heavily,to Morgan's surprise,she handed her a bag of silver coins.

"What are you doing?" Morgan asked in confusion at the smiling woman.

"Please accept this as a gift for saving the lives of me and my daughter the day earlier,if it weren't for you,we would be killed by that murderer!"

Not wanting to take it even if she appreciated their sincerity,Morgan smiled while gently pushing away her arm.

"Thank you,but it was nothing. There is no need for you to gift me these."

"But you are our savior! It would be a shame for me if I don't repay you in some way." the woman said,still insisting on gifting her the bag of coins.

Still not wanting to accept it,Morgan thought for a bit before asking her for a favor,a gift that could replace the bag of slight fortune.

"May I have a proposal? A suggestion that can replace these coins as a gift from you to me."

"Such as..?" The woman nodded her head in curiosity.

"Live your life peacefully,and be faithful to what will come tomorrow with your little child." She handed the woman something and said,before riding her horse at high speeds,leaving the woman behind with a wave.

"W-wait!" The mother tried to call for her,only to see her figure disappearing in the forest. Realizing something was in her palms,she opened it and saw a little blue crystal,shining under the sunlight.

"No way,a diamond..?"

On her horse,Morgan thought about her acts of gifting the mother a diamond instead of taking her money as a reward and giggled in enjoyment when she remembered that idea.

Judging by her looks and clothing,she wasn't wealthy. One could even call her a poor woman. It would be unwise to accept her money when she doesn't have many left,and Morgan probably had more on her than she does in her house.

Seeing her as someone who stays positive and thankful for others,Morgan gave her a diamond and encouraged her in life. At least,she wouldn't need to take her money,and with that glimmering diamond,she hoped that she could make a better living especially with her child.

"This is better.." She said to herself,looking at the clear skies,she continued riding her mount on her visit,enjoying the breezes of cool winds.

—------------------------------------------------------

Several days had passed since her departure from the town,finally having the view of Camelot in her sights,she sped up her horse as they lined up in the line to enter the great city.

Minutes later,it was her turn to be checked by the knights at the gate. Handing over a made-up profile to conceal her identity to the knight,she waited for her allowance to enter patiently.

"Alright,your name's Viviane,right?" The knight that reviewed the profile asked.

"Yes."

"Got it,you may enter now. Don't cause trouble and you are good!"

'Pfft,why would I cause trouble at my sister's kingdom?' Thinking to herself,Morgan had a little laugh in her mind but hide it to herself only.

Entering the city,she familiarly found her way through the narrowness and complexity of the streets without much effort,all that till she was at the entrance of the castle.

Trying to enter,she was approached by the two knights that guarded the gate to King Arthur's palace.

"Ma'am,you are not supposed to be here. I don't know how you get here that easily,but it's off-limits to civilians."

Unfazed,Morgan explained that she had the authority granted by the King to freely enter the castle as she wished,but the two knights didn't buy it and continued questioning.

"Didn't Arthur tell you about someone called Viviane,and that she can freely enter his place without others' authority?"

"We did not receive such notifications,ma'am. If you still refuse to leave,we may have to resort to-"

As they were arguing,the gate was opened on the other side by none other than one of the Knights of the Round table,Lancelot,who seemed a bit surprised over the appearance of Morgan.

"What's going on here?" He asked as he observed the situation.

"Sir! This lady here stated that she has authorization by the king himself to freely enter this place as she pleases,but she has no proof of that!" One of the knights saluted as he explained.

"Oh,that. I will be the proof then,she does have the authority. You can stand down for now." Lancelot said,shocking the two knights as they quickly returned to guarding the gate.

"Y-yes sir!" They saluted one last time before returning to their position.

Sighing,Lancelot then turned to Morgan and greeted her respectfully.

"Morning,lady. It's quite rare to see you in this kind of time,the King would think the same."

"Perhaps. Let's get in here first,shall we?"

"At once."

Entering the palace of Camelot and closing the door behind them,the two began traveling through the vast palace to the throne room where the King usually handles his work there most of the time apart from her room.

"May I ask a question,Lady Viviane?"

"Just call me by my true name. There isn't anyone here,and you Round table knights knew who I am."

"Alright then."

"And regarding your question.." Morgan said,playing with her hair with her hands. "I just wanted to have a visit on Artoria,that's all. You guys had been under his wing for quite a long time now,is she still alright?"

"Yes,in fact,she can almost single-handedly handle all of her daily work and duties well without breaking a sweat unlike some of us,sometimes I wonder where she learned those skills from." Lancelot said,remembering how the king reviewed and signed countless assignments,tasks,and documents alike.

Morgan on the other hand,let out a brief chuckle upon hearing this,knowing too well who influenced Artoria. They exchanged questions and words along the way as they found their way to the throne room. 

Knocking on the door,Lancelot opened it and let Morgan inside where she saw her little sister sitting on the throne.

She held a paper as she signed something on it,before turning her head to see the two entering,her face keeping a neutral expression that didn't easily show any flows of emotion.

"Good day,Sir Lancelot. I suppose that you had finished the meeting with other knights,and yet you are still here..?"

"Apologies,my king. When I was about to leave,I encountered your sister at the gate and escorted here to you."

"Haha,no need to apologize,my comrade." King Arthur laughed. "Thank you,you may leave now to attend to your private matters."

The wielder of Arondight nodded,before bowing in respect and leaving the throne room,now only stood Morgan and the King.

The air was silent for a short while before Morgan spoke first.

"What? Not going to say anything when your sister returns to visit you once in a long while? That's cold,Artoria." She joked.

"..Not exactly,Morgan." Artoria replied,now with a warm smile as she stood up from her throne and walked towards her sister. "That would be a false statement."

"Really?" Morgan said,as she watched Artoria walking towards her,now standing in front of her,although shorter in height.

They had a little staredown before both bursting into laughter,hugging each other in an embrace of sisters after years.

"Good to see you again,sister." Artoria said,releasing herself from the hug,chuckling.

"I could say the same,little sister." Morgan returned. "Although before everything,I would like to report something first,if you don't mind."

"Well,go ahead!" Artoria exclaimed,crossing her arms.

"..I had concluded that with our power,or any other available help,we wouldn't be able to open a portal that could connect ours with sensei's. Not even Merlin could do anything,he's outta the league."

Expecting Artoria to express disappointment or sadness like they did years ago,instead she simply shook her head and smirked.

"Is that so?"

"Aren't you disappointed by this? Before you always seemed like that."

"Well." The king shrugged. "I still does,I mean who doesn't? We still love him,after all,though Velzard could have her time but we couldn't. But we will have our time,for that she promised such." She explained as the sisters walked towards a nearby table and sat down together.

"Since Satoru said one thing,the thing kept me motivated to endure every hardship I've faced,no matter in private life as Artoria Pendragon,or my kingship as King Arthur,Arthur Pendragon."

"That is..?" Morgan asked,curious. But soon remembered and let out a relieved smile.

"Believe in tomorrow,believe in the future of possibility."

While the sisters were having their long reunion and exchanging their sincere thoughts,they didn't notice the slight change in Morgan's staff that lay on a nearby pillar.

Upon hearing Artoria's words,the staff glowed for several times before returning to normal,the changes were so minor that nobody had noticed a thing of it,but it did happen.

But who knows what it meant? Nobody would and ever will. But in due time,it will reveal its true colours.

(A/N): As a huge fan of the Pendragon siblings in Fate,especailly the great Morgan in FGO that I spent my life saving quartz to pull her.I myself got so excited to include them more in the story with great important roles in the future.

Oh! And,a little sneakpeak. She and her little sister although will have great roles in the future,but in the trio,she and her little sister's are more secondary. But still,they will each of their own time in fairness.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 52 8
An advanced AI named Cortana awakens in the form of a slime monster. Despite her diminutive and gelatinous new body, Cortana retains the vast memorie...
29.8K 809 25
Tatsuki Tsukino, a 17 year old high school student was murdered by one of his close friends for a deal. In the next moment, he wakes up again, this t...
24.5K 1.3K 34
One day, Rimuru wakes up only to find that he's once again been reincarnated into another world. Only instead of being a Slime, he's been reincarnate...
23.1K 606 11
After Feldway send Rimuru to the end of time and space Rimuru decide to find a way to go back when he's wake up but Ciel tell him that his timeline h...