๊งเผบ~ึ„ส€ึ…สษ›ฦˆศถ ฦˆษฆวŸึ…ึ†~เผป๊ง‚ -๐™ข๐™๐™–...

By always_sleep_at_3am

"Strongest?" "Yes. Strongest. Think you can do that?" "... I... Guess I could?" "Good. Put up a good show... More

-Things To Know-
Chapter 1 "the Beginning Of A Hero"
Chapter 2 "Trials Of The Quirky"
Chapter 3 "Unlikely Events" ~rushed~
Chapter 4 "class Intrusion"
Chapter 5 "preparing For The Sports Fest"
Chapter 6 "Sports Festival Begans"
Chapter 7 "Sports Festival Part 2: Cavalry Battle"
Chapter 8 "Battle Of The Strongest"
Chapter 9 "quarter finalists"
Chapter 10 "a New Problem"
Chapter 11 "Time To Pick Names"
Chapter 12 "internships"
Chapter 13 "hero Killer VS UA Students."
Chapter 14 "The Aftermath Of Hero Killer Stain"
Chapter 15 "triaump Of The Final Exams"
Chapter 16 "the Darkness Grows"
Chapter 17 "Training Camp"
Chapter 18 "reminants Of The Past"
Chapter 19 "The Fall Of A Hero And The Rise Of A Villain"
Chapter 20 "Rebirth" -! GORE !-
Chapter 21 "The LOV"
Chapter 22 "When The Past Whispers To The One Who Was Lost. "
Chapter 23 "Return Of What Was Lost"
Chapter 24 "Class 1-A" ~RUSHED~
Chapter 25 "Preparing"
Chapter 27 "Y/n's Provisional License."
!!Update!!
Chapter 29 "Hero Billboard Jp"
Chapter 30 "A VS B"
Chapter 31 "A Small World"
Chapter 32 "Merry Christmas!"
Chapter 33 "Internships Redo"
Chapter 34 "Let's Laugh Till Hell Do Us Part"
Chapter 35 "Hellish Family"
Chapter 36 "Yaoyorozu Family"
Chapter 37 "Inevitable Bloodshed."
Chapter 38 "Chaotic Virtue?"
Shut Down For Now?

Chapter 26 "Three Little Criminals: The Schooent"

125 6 2
By always_sleep_at_3am

Tomorrow's finally the School festival, it was late at night and you were all at the gym, doing a final practice while setting up the stage for tomorrow.

"The gym is closing soon! Let's do a final check and one last rehearsal!" Kirishima Shouted while him and the other two stage effects team(Sero and Koda) acted as the audience.

Mina nodded at them, and clapped her hands to grab everyone's attention.

"Here we go!" She Shouted in a serious demeanor and everyone got to formation.

"Tap, tap, two! Tap, tap, two! Up!" Mina repeated while you all followed her lead and successfully did the dance rehearsal, although Lida was still stiff as a robot Mina and the rest could still tolerate him, I guess...

"Then, Aoyama, center. Midoriya, run offstage, Y/n. Make sure to give way to Midoriya during the show to avoid another collision. " She instructed and you all nodded and did as she said.

She then turned to Izuku.

"Midoriya! Your movements are still too half-hearted. Focus, and pay attention to your movements!" She said.

Izuku nodded with determination.

"Roger!" He replied and rushed up to the top of the stage to lift Aoyama up.

As these events played out, you couldn't help but look back at your old opinions about this. Before you started, you were actually worried that you'd all seem like newbies to the stagebiz, Kirishima thought so too, but now the band and dance teams are both better than amateur level, your mind was already at ease, you aren't sure about Kirishima though.

And also, Mina is quite a rude coach but also serious one... because of this it reflected her like to dancing, which is why she's so serious about it.

You looked back at the band team, they seem to be fine, apart from Yaomomo looking nervous, the rest was alright... It seems like this concert is going to be a lot better then you imagined.

"And then Midoriya, go straight to the ceiling from the wings, and set Aoyama up, pulling him up with the rope." Mina instructed, and Izuku lifted Aoyama up at a good height where he'll be noticeable throughout the gym.

"That's it, that feels good!" Mina Shouted in joy.

As you were all about to enter the next stage of the rehearsal, a specific someone bardged into the gym.

You all turned to see Hound Dog entering the gym with his fierce and dog like appearance.

" It's already nine o'clock! Students should only be here till nine! RAGHH!" Hound Dog Shouted and a sweat fell down your forehead.

Oh dear... Its time to go home..

And with that, you all existed the gym as Lida instructed you all to return to the Dorms as organized as possible.

As you all walked at the intricate tree lined path, everyone was having their individual conversations with their friends, you in the other hand walked side-by-side with Yaomomo.

Yaomomo sighed softly, her usually composed demeanor betraying a hint of nervousness.

"I can't help but feel jittery about the performance tomorrow. It's been a while since we did something like this." She admitted and slightly squeezed your hand.

You glanced at her and offered a reassuring smile, also giving her a gently squeeze.

"You'll do amazing, Yaomomo. Your talent always shines through, and everyone's going to love the performance. Even if there's hiccups, I'm sure everyone would manage. " You reassured her.

She then looked up at you.

"... I guess you're right, thank you, Y/n. Your support means a lot." She said and looked back down at the path and at the rest of your classmates.

As you continued down the path, Yaomomo spoke.

"By the way, about the dinner after the school festival ends... my parents will pick us up, and we'll be heading to our second villa. They usually hold dinners there for important guests." She said changing the subject.

As soon as the dinner was brought up, nervousness flickered in your expression, but you masked it with a smile so you won't upset Yaomomo.

"Sounds great. I'm looking forward to it." You simply replied and your attention reverted back to the path.

"And, Y/n, they really like you, you know. It's not often they invite someone home." She said and also reverted her attention back at the path.

A mixed of nervousness and uneased lingered in your mind... What if her parents would reject you, or not approve of you... I mean you met them once, and you didn't really made a good impression...

"I'll be happy to meet them, Yaomomo. I'm a little nervous though. And... Maybe I would introduce you to my 'real' mom and dad as well." You said and gave her a slight nudge.

A genuine smile graced her face, and with that, you both continued walking, with the rest of the class, because tomorrow is a very big day.

Time skip.
Time:11:35PM.

" YAHH I CAN'T SLEEP! " Denki Shouted.

" I'M SUPER EXCITED!" Mineta added as the both of them started to run around the lounge like a bunch of idiots.

"Quiet down. Some people are sleeping already." You said and angrily looked up from your book and glared at the two.

You and a few of your classmates couldn't sleep, so you all stayed at the lounge to tire yourselves out, Izuku and Aoyama decided to cheek the preparations for the disco ball transition, Lida and Jiro was at the couch sitting down with you, Mina and Kirishima was there too.

"I wonder if everybody else will be fired up..." Lida mentioned, his nervousness was evident in his voice when he spoke.

"It's better to not think about stuff like that." You said and turned back at your book and flipped through another page.

"Honestly... The feeling of embarrassed or nervous is the worst experience you can have. Once you get on stage, all there's left is to have fun!" Jiro Chimed in and looked down at her lap while she had her hand on her chest.

"Didn't Denki say you were super embarrassed at first?" You asked while your attention divided on her and your book

Jiro reacted to your sudden questioned

"I-I did not!" She Protested.

"Liar! you were super embarrassed!" Denki teased and Chimed in the conversation.

A tint blush of red was then slightly visible on Jiro's cheeks.

"That was different!" She glanced over at him with a troubled look while she still tried to defend her name.

"What Jiro said works for a lot of things, right?" Izuku Chimed in looking at Denki from over the dining table before looking back at the equip they needed for the disco ball.

"Oui! When you think of others, it might end up helping you too." Aoyama's attention also returned back at the equipment.

You flipped through another page.

"There's no need to feel embarrassed though, Jiro. So far your performance is well, so there's no need to be embarrassed about something that isn't true." You adviced which caused Jiro to blush even more.

"I-it's not like that Y/n it's-"
"It's?" You looked at her with an eyebrow raised, and Jiro blushed in embarrassement again and just looked away.

"Forget it..." She murmured, and because of this you shrugged and turned back to your book.

"You seem to be engulfed on your reading, Y/n. Is it alright to inquire what is the name of the book?" Lida Chimed in as he changed the subject.

"La butterfly, book 2."You replied before flipping to another page.

" La butterfly? Wasn't that the book that Yaomomo introduced to you a few days ago, why aren't you reading it with her? " Mina questioned and tilted her head at you.

" Well. " You flipped through a page.

" She didn't really liked the lore of the previous book. Since the love interest of the Female lead was in a trance and being manipulated by the Female lead's idol. She didn't want to read the volume 2." You explained, and flipped through another page.

"You've been flipping through those pages in an abnormal speed. Are you actually even reading that?" Denki questioned.

"When you always read books, your reading speed increases." You simply replied, and again flipped through another.

"Well that explains it." Jiro said and slightly chuckled before leaning back at the couch.

Then suddenly, you heard Izuku gasp.

"Oh, the rope's frayed..." You all heard Izuku say, and your attentions turned to him and Aoyama.

" Wow! We did abuse it quite a lot during practice. This is the proof of our friendship!" Aoyama said.

You slightly furrowed your eyes and shook your head.

" Tsk tsk, a beat up rope won't do. It's pretty dangerous for both Aoyama and the audience." You remarked and lowered the book you were reading.

" Sorry, I didn't realized it was getting worn down." Izuku replied.

"Why don't you ask Yaoyorozu to make you one?" Denki suggested.

"Yaomomo's already sleeping! Don't disturb her." Mina exclaimed and stood up.

"And don't treat her like a handy tool. Or else Y/n would hang you two on the ceiling again." Jiro sarcastically added.

"I don't mind you guys asking help from Yaomomo, as long as you don't exploit her then it's fine." You replied and crossed your legs.

"But you guys use me as a charger." Denki Muttered and annoyingly glared at you all.

"This is called discrimination of men." Mineta added and started to slightly comfort Denki.

"Nevermind, I'll go and buy a new one first thing tomorrow morning since I'm the one who didn't realize that it's frayed. I've got morning practice anyway, plus, there are some other things that I want to buy too. " Izuku said and smiled appreciatingly at Denki.

" Doesn't the performance start at ten in the morning tomorrow? From what I know most stores don't open until nine, right? " You questioned.

" There's a hardware store about 15 minutes away from UA. That place opens at 8am." Izuku explained.

You nodded in understandment and added a small and faint 'hmm' with it.

" Then, since it's pretty close, do you want me to accompany you?" You asked, and Izuku paused for a bit and smiled.

" Sure! If you want of course, I could use an extra hand." Izuku happily replied as he appreciated you were willing to accompany him.

And with that, the rest of your classmates stood up from the couch and stretched.

"Okay, I really should be getting to sleep already." Mina said, and Lida hummed in reply as he also stood up.

"Well, then, we'll probably do this again tomorrow, but... Night owls! We might be a little early, but... Let's make this a success!" Kirishima Shouted and they all happily replied, all except you. You decided to stay up a little more and read your book and they all went back to their rooms leaving you alone in the lounge.

Your eyes was speedingly reading each sentences in the book, only the sound of the chapters rustling and the faint sound of the lights were audible... Until.

Knock knock.

You raised an eyebrow and turned to the door, who would be knocking at this hour of the night?

You placed your book down and stood up and walked to the door, although it is a bit skeptical that someone was knocking so late at the night, you remembered the school security system and just decided to open it since your confident no outsiders could enter the school.

You peaked through the door, and saw it was your friend who you haven't talked to for a long time. It was kendo, and she's with... shiozaki..?

"Hey, Y/n! It's been a while. How've you been?" Kendo asked, smiling warmly at you.

Your eyes slightly lit up finally having time to talk to your old friend.

"Hey, Kendo! Yeah, it has. I've been good, just keeping up with classes and hero training. How about you?" you replied.

"Same here, classes have been a bit hectic, but training's been fun. Oh, you won't believe what happened in Combat Training the other day..." Kendo continued, launching into a lively retelling of her recent sparring session.

"Really? What went down?" you Inquired and stepped out of the Dorms and closed the door behind you.

"So, we were paired up for a sparring exercise, right? And I end up facing Tetsutetsu. You know how competitive he gets," Kendo explained with a playful glint in her eyes.

"Oh, I can imagine. What happened?" you responded slightly chuckling.

"He went all out, and I swear, it felt like I was wrestling a bulldozer. It was intense, but we managed to pull off a draw in the end," Kendo recounted and laughed.

"That sounds crazy! You always end up in the most exciting situations," you remarked, enjoying the animated conversation.

"Don't say that dude, you encounter a lot of interesting things more than me. Speaking of which, how about you? Any interesting heroics lately?" Kendo asked and turned the spotlight on you.

"Not much heroics, but there was this one class where Aizawa-sensei caught us off guard with another surprise test. Talk about a curveball," you shared while slightly shaking your head in amusement.

"Classic Aizawa. Always keeping everyone on their toes," Kendo said with a grin.

"Definitely. But hey, it's good catching up with you. What brings you here, though?" you Inquired because you had a feeling that there might be more to their sudden visit.

"Right, getting to the point. Shiozaki here has something she wants to say to you," Kendo revealed, a hint of anticipation in her expression.

Your curiosity deepened and you turned to Shiozaki.

Then Shiozaki suddenly and nervously held out a box of chocolates to you which you responded by raising a brow... What is this for?

You hesitantly took it, and confusedly looked at her.

"Y/n, I've admired you since the sports festival... I wanted to give you these chocolates, and... well, I was wondering if you'd like to go out sometime," Shiozaki confessed, her voice carrying a mix of nerves and sincerity.

You paused and was surprised by the unexpected confession, and turned to Kendo.

"You didn't tell her?" You asked and she just shrugged.

"She wouldn't believe me. So I took her to you." Kendo said and crossed her arms.

You sighed, and pinched the end of your nose and looked back at Shiozaki who was already confused at what you and Kendo were referring to.

"Shiozaki, I appreciate your honesty, but I'm already with someone. I'm in a relationship," you gently explained, and then Shiozaki fell silent while disappointment filled her eyes.

... There was a very pregnant pause... Before Shiozaki spoke, breaking the silence.

"Oh, I see... I didn't know. I'm sorry for the misunderstanding," Shiozaki responded, and slightly bowed at you.

"No need to apologize. I appreciate your courage in telling me. If you need a friend, I'm here," you assured her, and handed her back her chocolates.

"And I'm not really fond with sweets... So no thank you." You lied. You don't mind eating a few sweets, but if Yaomomo were to see you with these love chocolates, she'll get skeptical on you.

Shiozaki sighed and nodded, gently taking her chocolates back and turned around, you then turned to Kendo.

"Thanks for bringing this up, Kendo. I'll talk to you later, alright?" you said, and Kendo nodded, and they both left.

You watched their silhouettes vanish in the dark before you entered in the Dorms again.

Well that was a random encounter... A little too random though.

You wanted to continue on reading your book, but due to that interaction it took most of your time, and it was already midnight, which means you need to head to bed now.

You took your book and slipped your book marker on where you stopped, before closing all the lights in the lounge and returning back to your dorm room to rest and get some energy for tomorrow's performance.

The next day.
Time: 6:01 AM.

You prepared yourself for your morning runs, and you expected most of your classmates to be asleep, but when you arrived at the lounge you were shock to see Izuku, who was also preparing to go out.

You both exchanged shocked stares before you smiled.

"Morning! Izuku, where you heading?" You questioned and grabbed yourself some water bottles from the fridge that you initially prepared last night.

"Oh uh, I'm going to train behind the school today. Nothing much, how about you?" He asked while struggling to put his shoes on.

"Just my daily runs. I was really expecting to see Lida awake today, but it seems like you were the one who I encountered today." You said and crouched down and also began putting on your shoes.

After tying your shoes you quickly stood up.

"Well, I'll see you later, we're going to buy ropes at the store right?" You asked.

Izuku nodded.

"I'll meet you at the UA entrance, see you later!" Izuku replied, and with that, you both went your separate ways as you began to jog around the UA Dorms.

During your jog, you encountered a few unfamiliar UA student faces who were also taking a jog, but you'd usually greet them with a good morning and they'll just nod or ignore you. Which is expected since you are a stranger to them.

After a while, it was already 8:04, so you decided to head back and change out of your sweaty clothes to go meet Izuku at the entrance of UA so you both could buy some ropes.

....

After changing and rushing at the entrance, you arrived at the right time because Izuku was already there.

"Y/n! No time to stop, we need to rush to the store now!" Izuku Shouted and brushed pass you without waiting for your reply... Welp, looks like you're running again.

You ran after Izuku and quickly caught up to his pace. Luckily your stamina was at rivaled with Nejire's stamina so you weren't tired yet.

...
..

Time: 8:30am.

It didn't take a while and both you and Izuku successfully bought the ropes and the requirements he needed, and you both started to run again, but before you two could get far, you both almost collided upon what seems to be a couple with their son walking out of a house that was next to the store you two just came out of.

Luckily you pulled Izuku back before he collided with them.

"Are you okay sir?" You questioned and analyzed the family... They were wearing heavily covered clothes that restricted most of their skin from showing... Which is a bit skeptical but you remembered there are some families who like to cover up most of their skin. Like Muslims for example.

" I'm sorry!" Izuku said and looked up at them.

"Please be careful. both of you almost ruined the aftertaste of the Gold Tips Imperial that I just had." The man said.

You slightly tilted your head at the three, they seem oddly familiar.

"Come, let's go, La-  honey, and my dear son." The man said.

"Honey?" The short woman questioned.

"Son..?" The other questioned.

also. The third one is an OC I made  for Y/n to fight. Here's what he looks like:

!! Image is AI generated!!

Guess his Quirk based on his character design :3!

Hint: it's a bad match with yours.

The child sized woman gave the boy a nudge.

"Just humor him!" She whispered thinking you didn't hear her but you did.

"Oh right, Uh... I am indeed son! " The boy said.

"Y-yes, and I'm honey..." The child sized woman said and the three turned around and started to walk at the opposite direction where UA is at.

Both you and Izuku glanced at each other giving each other a weirded out look.

Well.. That was weird, but now you know that small building is a cafe.

Both you and Izuku glanced at the small cafe.

"Oh? That house. Is it a cafe or something? Y/n?" Izuku asked while he curiously looked at the house.

"Seems like one to me. But Yaomomo did say that Gold-"
"If you've both thought that the house is a cafe, that means you know what Gold Tips Imperial was." The old man interrupted and he began to walk back to you and Izuku with his arms out.

Not being rude but... Is that old man crazy or something?

"So, are you both someone who understands? That's amazing, even though you're so young!" The man said while both of his hands slightly swead left and right.

"Uhm... I don't know that much... But my friend here does." Izuku glanced at you and the man's attention turned to you.

You flinched a little at the sudden spotlight shift and awkwardly smiled at the man.

"Ehehe... I may know a thing or two about that tea, since my girlfriend really likes talking about it." You stammered trying to keep a well composed and respectful demeanor towards the man.

Somehow.. you've heard this man before, you wonder where.

"Oh my, you have such a high-class girlfriend, you're a very handsome boy so it is expected you'd have a high-class girl. What's your names? " The man asked.

"Thank... You?" You hesitantly said and glanced at Izuku who was a bit weirded out too about this man.

You were hesitant to give him your name but out of respect. You decided to do so.

"Uhm, Y/n L/n. And my friend here is Izuku Midoriya." You introduce.

But the man just simply froze upon hearing your names... Its like he just realized a revelation from your words, and he froze.

"You truly have... A good girlfriend..." He cautiously said, and something seemed to also click on your mind... Hold on...

"Yes, I've been blessed..." You slightly squinted your eyes at the man, white hair... A white cane dangling on his left wrist.

Your eyes widened, and you realized who this was and glanced at his other two companions... The woman had magenta hair that was on long pig tails, and the boy had light blonde hair.  Two companions, the skeptical attire... The tea, the familiar voice, it's no doubt, it's him!

"Now if you'll excuse us..." The man said, and the three continued on their way to UA with an unnoticeable pace.

You narrowed your eyes and was about to call them out, but Izuku already beat you to it.

"Wait." Izuku clenched his fist and the three stopped in their tracks.

"Is this like a routine of yours?" Izuku asked and glared at them.

The man slowly reached down at his mask and slowly removed it, in response both you and Izuku placed the plastic bags down.

You then remembered what had principal nezu reminded you, that if when the alarm goes off, even if it was false alarm, the event gets canceled. And both you and Izuku doesn't want that, not especially since a lot of your classmates had been expecting it and been working hard for it. And because this is your only chance to teach... Her... How to smile.

"Routine? What are you talking about?" The man shifted his weight back to you two, and slowly removed his mask.

"Don't play coi with us. I saw your video." You replied and activated both your flames to seem threatening, which was successful since they started to sweat.

"La brava, start filming. Niko, I may need your assistance for this one today." The man known as Gentle Criminal said and completely shifting his weight to face you and Izuku.

"we won't let you.... lay a finger on our school!" Izuku yelled at the man with determination and anger.

Looks like a fight can't really be avoided.

Time: 8:33AM.

"Young mans, You're both very perceptive. As expected from UA Students. " Gentle Criminal said and dropped his cane.

"G-Gentle... I think these boys are..." The one boy known as Niko nervously said as he recognize who both you and Izuku is.

You ignored the blonde boy, and glanced around your surroundings to make sure their aren't any pedestrians.

"Izuku. It's Saturday morning, so there's no people." You whispered while your attention divided on the three criminals infront of you and on your surroundings.

"There are almost no hero agencies near UA too... So we can't expect back up. " Izuku replied in a low but audible voice as his gaze did not leave them.

You sighed and created a weapon on using your flames.

"I thought so too. Let's get this done before 10, shall we?" You narrowed your eyes at the three criminals and Izuku also did while activating his Quirk, full cowling.

"La Brava, there's been a change of plans. From this moment onwards, no matter what happens, don't stop the camera. Niko, I would need your assistance on this one. Because these two aren't to be underestimated. " Gentle instructed and grabbed on to his coat.

"Of course, Gentle!" The woman known as La Brava pulled a camera out.

"I'll make sure to be of much of an assistance! Gentle!" The blonde boy named Niko replied.

"But, are you going to fight? Here? Do you think this is a good idea?" La Brava asked and started to record Gentle.

"What do you mean? Née-San? of course it's a good idea! You know, Extra intro?" Niko replied, but Gentle would ignore them both and turn to the camera.

"Dear listeners! This is the romance of a phantom." Gentle said and pulled his poorly made disquise out as Niko did also.

"Please watch till the end. I'm the gentlemen thief who saves the world, Gentle Criminal!" Gentle introduced.

"And your favorite mascot! Niko!" Niko added and posing on the camera before turning to you and Izuku.

What is this YouTube? Villains these days keep thinking that being a thief is a game of some sort.

"The plans have changed. I'm in a predicament as usual so I'll be brief about this. The theme for this time is-"
"Trying to infiltrate UA High school!" Niko interrupted and dramatically posing from the camera.

That's so unsophisticated!

"Niko! That was Gentle's line!" La Brava yelled and repeatedly hit Niko on the head as Niko apologized simultaneously.

"Like we'd let you!" Without a second thought Izuku dashed forward to attack them, but you noticed something is wrong, they aren't trying to avoid or dodge...

"Wait Izuku-"
Suddenly, Izuku was stopped midway by what seemed to be an elastic force field.

Your eyes widened in shock to this... You've seen from a few of his videos that he could turn anything to elastic... How come you didn't notice.

"I put this up as I took off my overcoat! If you've watched my videos, then you should've already known." Gentle said as Izuku was still trying to get through to them.

"My Quirk is elasticity! I bestow elasticity to the things that I touch. Even if it's air!" Gentle explained, and before you could react.

"Gentle rebound!" He then lightly gave Izuku a punch, but due to the elasticity of the Air this sent Izuku flying back towards you and Unexpectedly collided with you and you both went flying to a few meters.

Luckily you reacted in time and used your Quirk to break yours and Izuku's fall when you both landed in the ground.

You weakly sat up.

"Are you okay? Izuku?" You looked down at him.

"I'm fine... Thank you." Izuku replied and also slowly sat up while rubbing his head.

"I'm sorry, young mans! I still have to go!" Gentle said and the three then began to run as fast as they can grabbing both you and Izuku's attention.

Izuku speedily stood up allowing you to also stand up.

"If you're going to apologize, then don't make a move at our school!" Izuku angrily yelled and dashed forward and chased them, this is a good time to use your new ultimates in combat, so you activated your wings and flew up while you made three void spheres and was about to attack them but.

Gentle jumped back and touched the ground infront of Izuku.

"Gentle trampoline!" Gentle yelled, and the ground that Izuku was stepping at turned into a bounce elastic like trampoline causing him to accidentally get flinged up at you and collided with you yet again, but luckily you're already use to getting hit mid air and didn't get knocked out of the air, but you lost grip of your void sphrese and they vanished in thin air, you then grabbed hold of Izuku before he went back down at the ground.

"Are you okay, Izuku?" You worriedly asked while slightly struggling to hold both of your weights.

But Izuku didn't reply to you, and the three criminals started to jump away mid air using Gentle's elasticity Quirk.

"Then, farewell, the brightest of youth!" Gentle said as the three of them bounced away to the air towards UA.

You grith your teeth and looked up. What should you do? Your mind is a bit disoriented from the collision so you couldn't focus, and if you chase after them with Izuku in your hands then there's a chance you might accidentally drop him.

"Y/n! Throw me!" He yelled and pointed his fingers at them, since you were silently panicking you didn't ask another question and created a tendril and used it to swiftly throw Izuku, without Ochaco's Zero gravity, throwing Izuku was harder then usual.

As Izuku got into a close distance to Gentle and his three companions, he then spoke.

"Gentle Criminal!" And then suddenly, you saw that the gloves aka support gear that Hatsume made for him activate, and he shot a gun Like wind pressure towards Gentle Criminal, and it hit him hard on the back, but he still continued and was not discouraged from his attack.

Izuku landed on a post and then swiftly jumped up after them, now thanks from that brief pause you weren't disoriented anymore and went After them.

Izuku successfully tackled Gentle Criminal and the two went flying down to the ground, you were about to assist Izuku but suddenly, Niko who you don't recognize the Quirk suddenly had different gears surrounding his arm creating a gauntlet and he punched you on the stomach, you gasped from the pain and was sent flying back but before you could get flinged away to the ground, you wrapped a whip around Niko and pulled him down with you.

"Gentle! Niko!" La Brava screamed in the verge of tears at her two companions who were both pulled out of the sky, Gentle, Izuku, you, and Niko landed in a construction building, but was in different sides of the building.

The sudden impact caused great destruction to the constructed building which caused you to feel a bit of empathy for the construction workers.

You coughed out a little bit of blood from that punch earlier, and used your hand to move a few dust out of the way, you looked around and saw Niko who was also coughing, not far from you.

"Hey, are you okay?" you asked him as you tried to sound friendly despite the situation.

Niko glared up at you and spat out some blood.

"Don't act like you care, hero. You're the reason we're in this mess." He angrily said

You glared at him back and shook your head.

"No, you're the reason. You and your friends we're going to infiltrate our school! We just want to stop you!" You argued back.

Niko snorted and got up, but something was weird about his body.... Are those...  metal gears covering his arms?...

"Tsk.. As always, you rotten hero are still trying to stop us from achieving our dreams. You're just jealous of our freedom and creativity." Niko yelled, his death stare not wavering on you.

Gee, this boy seemed to really hate heroes more than both Ms La Brava and Gentle does.

You narrowed your eyes at him and also stood up as your body was being surrounded by black and white flames.

"Freedom and creativity? Is that what you call robbing stores and terrorizing civilians? You're not artists, you're criminals. So stop viewing this like you people are in a video game! " You said.

Niko scoffed and grinned before he clenched his fists.

"Oh, I see. You're one of those self-righteous heroes who think they know what's best for everyone. Well, guess what? You don't. You're just a puppet of the system, a tool of the law. You have no idea what it's like to live on the edge, to follow your passions, to make your own rules." Niko argued, you noticed that he's not that enthusiastic boy earlier anymore, it was like that was just his facade.

Although you seemed to be getting in his nerves, you still tried to argue with him. And you aren't even a hero yet, however he was still calling you one.

"I don't need to live on the edge to know what's right and wrong. I don't need to follow my passions to have a purpose. I don't need to make my own rules to be happy. I have something you don't: a sense of justice, a sense of responsibility, a sense of honor and a sense of realisticness." You said.

Niko laughed and pointed at you.

"Justice? Responsibility? Honor? Realism? Those are just empty words, hero. Words that you use to justify your actions, to hide your fear, to mask your weakness. You have nothing but a false sense of superiority, a false sense of security, a false sense of self and a false since of reality." He mocked.

You clenched your teeth and glared at him.

"Enough of your lies, You want a fight, huh? kid? You got one." You said and made a hammer out of your black flames.

"Kid...? Hey I'm older then you! You don't even look a little over then 20!" Niko Shouted, and it was like he was back from his facade again, he was enthusiastic and smiling brightly.

What is he? Is he mentally ill or something? Or he just has a second personality that only shows up when he's mad?

But before you could react, Niko suddenly blitzed infront of you with gears forming around both his fists forming gauntlets and aimed at your head for a hard punch while smiling.

But in the last second, you barely dodged his punch, which left a small scar on your cheek. You then used the hammer you made and aimed at his stomach, but suddenly, some gears that formed a shield around his stomach absorbed your attack. You were shock and surprise by the sudden absorption, suddenly, more gears wrapped around his leg turning it into a metal shoe and he then kicked you in the stomach, sending you flying back as you felt the sharp pain on your abdomen.

You landed on your feet thanks to your wings and spat out some blood. You felt a surge of pain around your body and glared back up at Niko, who was still smiling at you...

You clenched your teeth and soared into the sky and looked down at Niko, who was staring at you with a mix of awe and envy.

"Wow, that's amazing! You can fly with your flames? That's so cool!" he exclaimed, clapping his metal gauntlets together.

You ignored his compliment because  you knew he was just trying to distract you or get under your skin.

You then focused on your attack and prepared to strike turning your hammer into a sword this time, since he's a bit aggressive I guess you have to be aggressive yourself.

You swooped down at him, aiming your sword at him. You hoped to end the fight quickly and painlessly. You didn't want to kill him... but you didn't want to let him go either...

Niko saw you coming and smiled. He didn't seem afraid or worried. He seemed excited and eager. He raised his arms and formed his gears into a giant shield.

"Aww do you want a hug hero? You should've asked!" he shouted, bracing himself for the impact.

You collided with his shield, creating a loud bang and a bright flash. The force of the collision was so strong that it shook the whole building. You felt a sharp pain in your arm, as your sword broke into pieces. You also felt a shockwave in your chest, as his shield pushed you back.

You flew back and crashed into a pole. You felt your wings dissipate and your flames weakened around you.

You looked at your arm and saw that it was bleeding and bruised...huh...for the first time someone topped you on the terms of defense... You looked at Niko and saw that he was still standing, his shield still intact.

"Huh? What happened hero? Come on, show me more!" He grinned and taunted.

You clenched your teeth and glared at him and then decided to go the old fashioned way.

You sent a surging wall of white flames at him in hopes he'll faint from the heat, the flames engulfed him, but when it died down, you were shock to see that he once again surrounded himself in an armor of gears, and wasn't affected by the heat whatsoever.

"Woah! That was so hot! It was so cool! can you teach me that some times?" He remarked and the gears that he used to shield himself from your attack slowly started to fall down at the ground and liquify.

Your eyes widened in shock... What? No way... Not only is his defense higher then yours, his whole Quirk is the counter for your Quirk...

You then bit your tongue and formed your black flames into several hovering Void Spheres that pulsated with dark energy. You controlled them with your mind and sent them flying at Niko.

You were hoping to overwhelm him and knock him out... You didn't want to hurt him, but you didn't want to lose either...

Niko saw the balls coming and frowned. He seemed surprised and annoyed. He seemed challenged and curious....you don't know anymore... You're usually good at reading emotions... Why can't you guess his? He lowered his arms and formed his gears into a giant cannon.

"Woah! I'm so jealous of you hero! Your Quirk has so many functions!" he remarked, aiming his cannon at you.

He fired a blast of steam at you, which was so hot and powerful that it melted the metal around it. You felt a blast of heat and pressure. You dodged the blast, but it hit some of your balls and destroyed them. You also felt a blast of steam in your face, which slightly burned your skin and blurred your vision, but you were use to the pain so you ignored it and just wiped your face and looked at Niko, who was still firing his cannon at you. You dodged his blasts, but they hit more of your balls and destroyed them. You looked at your balls and saw that you only had a few left.

"Can't make more of those, huh? Hero? What a shame. " He then aimed the cannon at you, and you were about to dodge but realized your stuck, you looked down and saw a bunch of gears holding you down to the ground making you unable to dodge.

"Shit...! Izuku!" You yelled in hopes he'll come to your rescue but suddenly.

"Niko! If you're done with Y/n come and catch up with us!" Gentle's voice called out making Niko pause from firing his cannon at you, and in the corner of your eyes, you Saw Gentle and La Brava flying away towards UA.

Your eyes widened upon seeing this... Don't tell me he defeated Izuku?!

" Y/n! They're getting away! " Izuku Shouted, his voice sounded like he was struggling to carry something as it echoed around so you didn't know where it was at.

"I can't move!" You Shouted back in hopes he'll hear you as you continued to try to remove the gears that were bounding you to the ground.

Niko then chuckled.

"Aww... Looks like fun time is over Y/n, I'll see you later!" He then created a jetpack from his gears and flew off after them.

Time: 8:45AM.

You clenched your teeth, and used this chance to melt the gears that prevented you to move.

You activated your white flames as you then focused the heat on the gears, which would take a while since It seemed to be made of rhenium.

Your classmate's pov:

"It's almost time! I'm getting nervous!" Denki said while he firmly healed onto his yellow guitar.

"Clear and serene. This is what Y/n has thought me, So I hope you could calm down too, Kaminari." Yaomomo said while it was also visible that she's nervous.

"Clear and serene. I feel like Y/n said that to me once too." Tokoyami added.

"I know right? Whenever I get nervous I repeat his words in my head too. By the way, Bakugo, put on your T-shirt since we had them made." Jiro added.

"The dance outfit is perfect too! Though we just modified some ready-made clothes." Mina Chimed in while she admired the female dancer's outfits and Ochaco was examining the skirt.

"It's gotten pretty wrinkled." Ochaco remarked.

"As long as it's sexy, it doesn't matter!" Mineta said and jumped up and down.

"Midoriya and Y/n is not here." Shoto pointed out and turned to Aoyama in hopes that he'll know where the two went.

"They went out to buy a rope." Aoyama replied.

"It's already late though. I wonder what they're doing." Shoto said and turned to a box and picked it up.

"That's true." Aoyama replied, without knowing that Y/n and Izuku were in the middle of combat at the moment

Back to your pov(third person) :
Time: 8:51AM.

It took a few minutes but the gear finally melted freeing you from the bound of the ground, you then turned at the direction where Gentle, La Brava, and Niko went, and saw they aren't really that far yet, but they were close too.

You weren't sure if you could take them three on, since two of them seem to be good fighters, not to mention one of them has an unknown Quirk.

You then formed your wings again, and was about to chase after them, but you then saw another one of those wind pressure bullets aiming at them and made them off course, you turned at the direction where it was shot and saw Izuku slowly lowering a beam down.

Ohh. No wonder they got away, they trapped him.

He then successfully dropped the beam, and ran to the converter belt that was still swinging left and right, he then used it to his advantage and flinged up after them, in response to this, you also flew up chasing after them.

Because of Izuku's shot a while back, he got flustered which means he had to land.

When Gentle turned around he was shock to see how fast Izuku got to them, and he was about to attack them with his wind pressure again, and in response he made the air infront of him elastic and shielded both La Brava and Niko who was also flustered from that.

But Izuku, being well, smart and perceptive. Used one of the air elastics that Gentle used and quickly jumped to their side where their was no elastic shield, but Gentle reacted in time and created another to shield them from Izuku, but Izuku was just bluffing and turned to one of the elastic airs and aimed at it, his wind pressure bounced off a few elastic air before it hit Gentle caughting him off guard.

Izuku then landed firmly behind them, and without a second thought pounced at them and pinned both La Brava and Gentle, but Niko dodged in time and he was about to attack Izuku to free his companions but you arrived in time and tackled Niko to the ground and you both had successfully detained the three.

" Resistance is futile! Please just give up!" Izuku said to the three while you tightened your grip on Niko, now that you fully understand his Quirk. You won't have trouble on dealing with him now.

You glanced at Gentle and La Brava, and your eyes widened when you saw tears in La Brava's eyes while looking at Gentle and Niko... To others, this must be a silent call for help, but to you... You recognized it as an apology... That was the same look of tears you saw on Yaomomo back at the hospital when you went missing...  It was the same look, that people would give to their loved ones whenever they were in trouble...

You wanted to say something but suddenly... A ringing sound started to surround your ears for some reason...

"̷̶͓̽I̶̷̷̶͓͓̽̽s̶̷̷̶͓͓̽̽n̶̷͓̽'̷̶͓̽t̶̷͓̽ ̷̶͓̽i̶̷̷̶͓͓̽̽t̶̷͓̽ ̶a̶̷̷̶͓͓̽̽m̶̷̶͓̽a̶̷̷̶͓͓̽̽z̶̷̷̶͓͓̽̽i̶̷̷̶͓͓̽̽n̶̷̷̶͓͓̽̽g̶̷͓̽ ̷̶͓̽h̶̷̷̶͓͓̽̽o̶̷̷̶͓͓̽̽w̶̷͓̽ ̷̶͓̽t̶̷̷̶͓͓̽̽h̶̷̷̶͓͓̽̽e̶̷͓̽ ̷̶͓̽u̶̷̷̶͓͓̽̽n̶̷̷̶͓͓̽̽i̶̷̷̶͓͓̽̽v̶̷̷̶͓͓̽̽e̶̷̷̶͓͓̽̽r̶̷̷̶͓͓̽̽s̶̷̷̶͓͓̽̽e̶̷͓̽ ̷̶͓̽u̶̷̷̶͓͓̽̽n̶̷̷̶͓͓̽̽f̶̷̷̶͓͓̽̽o̶̷̷̶͓͓̽̽l̶̷̷̶͓͓̽̽d̶̷̷̶͓͓̽̽s̶̷͓̽ ̷̶͓̽b̶̷̷̶͓͓̽̽e̶̷̷̶͓͓̽̽f̶̷̷̶͓͓̽̽o̶̷̷̶͓͓̽̽r̶̷̷̶͓͓̽̽e̶̷͓̽ ̷̶͓̽u̶̷̷̶͓͓̽̽s̶̷͓̽? ̷̶͓̽I̶̷̷̶͓͓̽̽t̶̷͓̽ ̷̶͓̽m̶̷̶͓̽a̶̷̷̶͓͓̽̽k̶̷̷̶͓͓̽̽e̶̷̷̶͓͓̽̽s̶̷͓̽ ̷̶͓̽e̶̷̷̶͓͓̽̽v̶̷̷̶͓͓̽̽e̶̷̷̶͓͓̽̽r̶̷̷̶͓͓̽̽y̶̷̷̶͓͓̽̽t̶̷̷̶͓͓̽̽h̶̷̷̶͓͓̽̽i̶̷̷̶͓͓̽̽n̶̷̷̶͓͓̽̽g̶̷͓̽ ̷̶͓̽e̶̷̷̶͓͓̽̽l̶̷̷̶͓͓̽̽s̶̷̷̶͓͓̽̽e̶̷͓̽ ̷̶͓̽s̶̷̷̶͓͓̽̽e̶̷̷̶͓͓̽̽e̶̷̷̶͓͓̽̽m̶̷͓̽ ̷̶͓̽s̶̷̷̶͓͓̽̽o̶̷͓̽ ̷̶͓̽s̶̷̷̶͓͓̽̽m̶̷̶͓̽a̶̷̷̶͓͓̽̽l̶̷̷̶͓͓̽̽l̶̷͓̽."

What is this......

"̷̶͓̽Y̶̷̷̶͓͓̽̽o̶̷̷̶͓͓̽̽u̶̷͓̽ ̷̶͓̽k̶̷̷̶͓͓̽̽n̶̷̷̶͓͓̽̽o̶̷̷̶͓͓̽̽w̶̷͓̽, ̷̶͓̽y̶̷͓̽/̷̶͓̽n̶̷͓̽, ̷̶͓̽t̶̷̷̶͓͓̽̽o̶̷̷̶͓͓̽̽d̶̷̶͓̽a̶̷̷̶͓͓̽̽y̶̷͓̽ ̷̶͓̽h̶̷̶͓̽a̶̷̷̶͓͓̽̽s̶̷͓̽ ̷̶͓̽b̶̷̷̶͓͓̽̽e̶̷̷̶͓͓̽̽e̶̷̷̶͓͓̽̽n̶̷͓̽ ̷̶͓̽m̶̷̷̶͓͓̽̽o̶̷̷̶͓͓̽̽r̶̷̷̶͓͓̽̽e̶̷͓̽ ̷̶͓̽t̶̷̷̶͓͓̽̽h̶̷̶͓̽a̶̷̷̶͓͓̽̽n̶̷͓̽ ̷̶͓̽j̶̷̷̶͓͓̽̽u̶̷̷̶͓͓̽̽s̶̷̷̶͓͓̽̽t̶̷͓̽ ̶a̶̷̷̶͓͓̽̽n̶̷͓̽ ̶a̶̷̷̶͓͓̽̽d̶̷̷̶͓͓̽̽v̶̷̷̶͓͓̽̽e̶̷̷̶͓͓̽̽n̶̷̷̶͓͓̽̽t̶̷̷̶͓͓̽̽u̶̷̷̶͓͓̽̽r̶̷̷̶͓͓̽̽e̶̷͓̽. ̷̶͓̽I̶̷̷̶͓͓̽̽t̶̷͓̽ ̷̶͓̽f̶̷̷̶͓͓̽̽e̶̷̷̶͓͓̽̽e̶̷̷̶͓͓̽̽l̶̷̷̶͓͓̽̽s̶̷͓̽ ̷̶͓̽l̶̷̷̶͓͓̽̽i̶̷̷̶͓͓̽̽k̶̷̷̶͓͓̽̽e̶̷͓̽... ̶a̶̷͓̽ ̷̶͓̽b̶̷̷̶͓͓̽̽e̶̷̷̶͓͓̽̽g̶̷̷̶͓͓̽̽i̶̷̷̶͓͓̽̽n̶̷̷̶͓͓̽̽n̶̷̷̶͓͓̽̽i̶̷̷̶͓͓̽̽n̶̷̷̶͓͓̽̽g̶̷͓̽."

What is this...?!

̷̶͓̽W̶̷̷̶͓͓̽̽i̶̷̷̶͓͓̽̽l̶̷̷̶͓͓̽̽l̶̷͓̽ ̷̶͓̽y̶̷̷̶͓͓̽̽o̶̷̷̶͓͓̽̽u̶̷͓̽ ̷̶͓̽b̶̷̷̶͓͓̽̽e̶̷͓̽ ̷̶͓̽m̶̷̷̶͓͓̽̽y̶̷͓̽ ̷̶͓̽b̶̷̷̶͓͓̽̽o̶̷̷̶͓͓̽̽y̶̷̷̶͓͓̽̽f̶̷̷̶͓͓̽̽r̶̷̷̶͓͓̽̽i̶̷̷̶͓͓̽̽e̶̷̷̶͓͓̽̽n̶̷̷̶͓͓̽̽d̶̷͓̽?

Wha- you don't remember Yaomomo telling you these...

̷̶͓̽I̶̷̷̶͓͓̽̽t̶̷͓̽'̷̶͓̽s̶̷͓̽ ̶a̶̷̷̶͓͓̽̽l̶̷̷̶͓͓̽̽r̶̷̷̶͓͓̽̽i̶̷̷̶͓͓̽̽g̶̷̷̶͓͓̽̽h̶̷̷̶͓͓̽̽t̶̷͓̽! ̷̶͓̽I̶̷̷̶͓͓̽̽t̶̷͓̽'̷̶͓̽s̶̷͓̽ ̷̶͓̽f̶̷̷̶͓͓̽̽i̶̷̷̶͓͓̽̽n̶̷̷̶͓͓̽̽e̶̷͓̽... ̷̶͓̽I̶̷͓̽'̷̶͓̽m̶̷͓̽ ̷̶͓̽h̶̷̷̶͓͓̽̽e̶̷̷̶͓͓̽̽r̶̷̷̶͓͓̽̽e̶̷͓̽... ̷̶͓̽Y̶̷͓̽/̷̶͓̽n̶̷͓̽..

What.....what...what the hell is happening?!

...

̷̶͓̽Y̶̷͓̽/̷̶͓̽n̶̷͓̽...!

̷͓̽Y̷͓̽/̷͓̽n̷͓̽..!

Y̷/̷N̷!

"Y/N!" Izuku's voice called out, and you were snapped back in reality, you looked confusedly at Izuku... And he had a scared look at his eyes.

"S-sorry I was a bit disorien-" When you looked back at Niko, you realized your grip on him tightened so much that it almost seemed like you wanted to break his wrist, not only that, on your other hand, you had a knife that was made out of your flames, and was inches away from stabbing Niko directly on the eye.

You gasped and the knife vanished, you were shock but you made sure you were still pinning down at Niko.

What happened... You don't remember doing that...

"What happened?" Izuku asked confusedly.

You were panting nervously at this point and closed your eyes, and regained your composure.

"Sorry, I'm still a bit confused on what happened a while back. Let's just focus on handing these three over so we could prepare for the performance now." You said and created a whip and wrapped it around Niko, and you then created two more and was about to wrap it around La Brava and Gentle but suddenly.

" I love you... " La Brava said to Gentle and she began to lightly cry.

Gentle then smiled at her.

"Thank you, La Brava." Gentle replied... And then suddenly, A pinkish smoke started to Emit from Gentle, and you then heard Niko laugh.

"Née-Chan might love Gentle more than me. But I can assure you, Hero. That love she feels towards Gentle, will be your downfall!" Niko said and started to laugh maniacally.

Your eyes widened from this and looked back at Gentle, and he then began to struggle on Izuku's Grasp, and it seemed like he was doing a great job since Izuku seemed to be struggling on keeping him down.

" Sorry, young mans." Suddenly, Gentle swiftly got out of Izuku's Grasp, and before you could react, Niko also got out of the grasp of your whips, and he then suddenly wrapped gear like ropes around you causing you to loose balance.

"What?!" You said in shock and turned to see Niko, who was free from the bonds of your Quirk, just beside him, was Gentle, who was carrying La Brava while a pinkish smoke continued to emit from him.

"Let's do a switcharo for a while. Hero!" Niko happily said and he stepped on your head.

"I don't really like violence. So A footage like this will not make into the final cut." Gentle said, and then he began to walk back at Izuku who was still having trouble on standing up.

"Get away from him-" You tried to protest, but Niko stepped harder on your head causing you to pause.

"Oi. Shut up. Hero." Niko Muttered as he continued to step down at you like you were some kind of bug.

"I have no choice but to make you both take a nap here." Gentle crouched down and Karate chopped Izuku on the neck causing him to Faint.

You clenched your teeth as you had trouble opening your mouth under Niko's foot.

"I-Izuku-"
"Shut up." Niko said and continued to add pressure on your head.

"Sorry, Izuku, Midoriya, and Y/n L/n." You heard La Brava said and the two turned to you, Niko then lifted his foot as Gentle walked up to you, and was ready to put you asleep too but suddenly.

"I used to... Fight with a stronger and faster person." Izuku's voice lowly called out, and the three looked at him in shock that he was still conscious after that hit.

Izuku then glared at them.

"I have..." He then prepared to flick his finger at them again.

"Yet to lose to you." Izuku added giving them a dagger stare.

....

Back at UA:

"Good Morning!" Present mic's voice called out throughout UA in an American accent.

"Hey, guys! The preparation is finished.  It's time to start! Forget about status, position, year, results and get high! Are you ready everyone? Shout with me!" Present mic Shouted in enthusiasm.

Time: 9:00AM.

"UA School Festival starts now!" Present mic added.

Back at you.

Izuku shot a wind pressure at them which they avoided.

"Niko!" Gentle ordered and gently placed La Brava down.

"Roger!" Niko replied and Him and Gentle jumped forward and began to fight Izuku.

You made a "Tsk" sound to show your dissatisfaction and wanted to break free from the gears, but again they were made of rhenium so it would take you a while to break away.

"Gentle, I'm sorry...I'm sorry.." You heard La Brava called out and fell on her knees.

You turned to her as your flames was slowly melting the gears that were binding you...

"It's my love. I didn't love you enough. I'm sorry... I'm sorry.. I'm sorry! " La Brava repeated and tears started to rapidly flow in her eyes as she watched the fight between Izuku, and Gentle with a little bit of Help from Niko.

... As you gazed at La Brava... You realized how similar she was to the female lead from La butterfly... Admiration... Desperation... Love... Regret... She possessed everything the female lead did... And her love for Gentle was so... Visible... It even topped your love towards Yaomomo...

You bit your lips, oh right. Some people like that exist in this world, when you love people too much. It could end up hurting you the most, especially if you think you aren't good enough for that person...

But. As much as you'd want to help Ms. La Brava. You have to help yourself first.

You didn't noticed that your flames randomly got stronger during your moment of thought. And the gears had successfully melted.

You were shock of course, but enough of that. You stood up and activated your wings and flew up, as Izuku was about to get overwhelmed with both Niko and Gentle's Power, you stepped in and attacked Niko.

You unleashed a barrage of Void Spheres, pulsating black balls of fire and aimed them at Niko, You wanted to distract him and make him lose his focus which is why you aren't going all out on the attack.

Niko noticed your attack and smirked. He used his gears to create a shield around him, blocking your Void Spheres. He then used his steam to create a jetpack on his back, propelling him towards you. He wanted to close the distance and engage you in close combat.

You saw him coming and dodged his charge. You used your wings to maneuver in the air, avoiding his punches and kicks. You also used your Void Spheres to counter his gears, creating explosions and sparks. You wanted to keep him at bay and wear him down as much as possible.

The fight was intense and chaotic. You and Niko exchanged blows and quips, trying to gain the upper hand. You noticed that his personality changed depending on his mood and strategy. Sometimes he was aggressive, rude, and dark, and other times he was hyper, sarcastic, and enthusiastic. You found him annoying and unpredictable and also your opinion on him drastically changed because of this.

You noticed that the fight was taking a little too long and decided to end the fight quickly. You gathered all your Void Spheres and formed them into a giant ball of fire. You then threw it at Niko, who was caught off guard by your sudden move. He tried to block it with his gears, but it was too late. The ball of fire hit him with a loud boom, sending him flying back and crashing into the ground.

You sighed in relief but you weren't sure yet that you won. You flew down and landed next to him and you saw that he was unconscious and badly burned.... Finally.. But you suddenly felt a pang of guilt and pity, but still. you also felt relieved and victorious... You had won the fight, you created a whip, this time it was 4x thinker then your usual whips and wrapped it around him, successfully detaining him incase he wakes up.

You then ran back towards the direction where Izuku and Gentle was fighting, but when you got there, you saw a well beaten up Izuku, but he was towering over Gentle who was more beatened up then him, you saw that the pink smoke around him slowly dissipated, you looked around and couldn't find Ms. La Brava, so you just ran up to Izuku.

"Izuku! Are you okay!" You asked while panting, Izuku turned to you, he was also panting.

"Im fine. How is Niko?" He asked.

"I've already knocked him out and detained him, Where's Ms. La Brava?" You asked glancing around, and just at that moment. La Brava came running over holding a laptop.

"Gentle, heroes are getting close-" She paused when she saw that her brother Niko was nowhere to be seen, and Gentle was tired and had been detained by Izuku.

"Speaking of the devil." You said and glanced at her while placing a hand on your hip.

Gentle then weakly turned to her.

"Hurry and escape." Gentle weakly called out to La Brava, and suddenly, she again broke into tears, and dropped the laptop she was holding.

"No, stop it.... Let him go." La Brava slowly stepped forward walking towards Izuku, and that slow walk suddenly turned to a run.

"Let go of Gentle!" She yelled and started to repeatedly hit Izuku on the back but to no avail due to her weak physique.

"Let go of him! No!" She repeated and Izuku began to slightly stammer from her light hits.

You sighed, and walked towards her, you then grabbed her and carried her up and then her constant hitting shifted to you.

"No! Let Gentle go! Niko! Help! Niko!" La Brava yelled and continued to struggle at your grasp while simultaneously asking for her brother for help, unbeknownst to her even her brother was defeated.

"This is the plan that Gentle is determined to carry out. While he was preparing, he even forgot about his favorite tea time Let him go! A bright future is nothing! Gentle is the only person who can give me and Niko a bright future!" La Brava added and still continued to hit you like a child who didn't get their favorite toy.

You once again sighed and exchanged concerned glances with Izuku.

" Ms. La Brava... Pls calm down-"
" No! Don't take my Gentle away from me! Don't take him away!" She interrupted refusing to hear you out...

You really want to help her... You really do... But she's so difficult to talk to... You just wanted to help her change, and maybe. If the police give Gentle and Niko a chance, maybe you could help both of them... And you didn't know why you wanted to help them.. Because you're sure that Gentle will be sent to tartarus...

But suddenly, the pink smoke returned to Gentle, and he flicked Izuku off him, sending him flying a few yards.

Your eyes widened.

"Izu-" Suddenly, Gentle grabbed you by your neck and also threw you towards Izuku's direction, and as you landed a few yards you collided with Izuku again.

You both grunted in pain in response to the impact.

"Ugh! Why do we keep hitting each other Jesus!" You angrily yelled as you got off of Izuku and started to rub your back that was slightly painful from the hit.

"Sorry.." Izuku replied and you helped him up, you both then glanced back at Gentle and La Brava, and realized, they were both hugging each other, not to mention Hound Dog and Ectoplasm's clones were there...

Both you and Izuku glanced at each other, and nodded before you both walked into the scene.

Both Houd Dog and Ectoplasm was shock to see you both, and how injured you two were, and you two just responded by panting and staring at them.

Hound Dog then grabbed Gentle by his collar and started to sniff him.

"Any accomplishes?" Hound Dog sternly asked, and Gentle responded with a faint head shake.

"Until now, I've committed many crimes. But my biggest crime was kidnapping an innocent girl and his brother and brainwashed them..." Gentle admitted and your eyes widened, is he referring to Ms. La Brava and Niko?

"I told the innocent girl about my principles that are mixed with my personal feelings. And since her brother always wanted to be beside her... He was influenced by the girl and also got brainwashed... All this while, I was only living for myself." He Muttered, and a faint smile plastered on his face, Due to This Ms. La Brava began to crawl towards him and clung at the end of his destroyed outfit while again crying simultaneously.

Both you and Izuku knew that his words were a lie. It was clear that Ms. La Brava choose to follow him, and that Niko only loved his sister which is way he also tagged along. But somehow you and Izuku just remained silent at that time, none of you dared to tell the truth.

Gentle then reached down at Ms. La Brava, and placed a hand on top of her head to comfort her, Hound Dog then turned to you and Izuku.

"Your wounds, Did you two fight him?" Hound Dog sternly asked.

... You couldn't speak.. Because you've never lied to anyone when you knew the truth. So you didn't want to speak because if you lie, it goes against the morals that Yaomomo had thought you, and as her lover you couldn't bring yourself to do that.

And Izuku knew the morals that Yaomomo thought you, so he didn't expect that you'd speak.

" I found out. That he is trying to play a prank on UA and we had an argument with him which led to a fight. But, everything is fine now." Izuku replied.

"And um... There was also an individual who wanted to do the prank ... He's... Over there.." You added and pointed at the direction where Niko resides.

And then suddenly, Ms. La Brava broke out into more tears and started to cry louder as she fell on her knees will holding on to Gentle.

It was tragic indeed, but Gentle must pay for his crimes.

There was a brief silence, when one of Ectoplasms clone's phone rang, and he answered it.

"Hound Dog, Ectoplasm, anything out of the ordinary?" A familiar voice called out from the phone.

"It's snipe." Ectoplasm said to Hound Dog.

"Please report your situation." Snipe said, and Ectoplasm's clone glanced at the other clone and was seemingly hesitant to tell snipe, but suddenly, Hound Dog snatched the phone and placed it close to his mouth.

" Some video uploading troublemaker wants to surrender himself. " Hound Dog simply said.

" What do you mean?" Snipe asked in confusion.

Hound Dog then glared at Gentle, his grip on his collar remaining stern.

" I don't get it as well." Hound Dog simply replied before throwing the phone back to Ectoplasm which he effortlessly caught.

"Anyway, there are no emergencies at the moment. We will be on high alert." Ectoplasm said to Snipe before hanging the call up.

Hound Dog then began to tow away Gentle while a few of the clones and Ms. La Brava followed along, the rest of the clones then walked towards were Niko is residing to also go retrieve him.

Suddenly....

"Izuku Midoriya and Y/n L/n. " Gentle's voice called out, and Hound Dog and the rest of the Clones paused.

Both you and Izuku exchanged glances, and curiously turned to Gentle.

"I used to be a hero course student too. Gentle Criminal... Is the result of someone who failed to become a hero." Gentle said... And everything went quiet... So he planned to be a hero too when he was young, huh?... You thought so too, because he was a little too gentle to be a villain.

And with that, Hound Dog and Ectoplasm continued on escorting them away leaving both you and Izuku standing there.

You wanted to remind Izuku that you both left something back at the store, but suddenly.

"All Might is worried about you both." One of Ectoplasm's Clones who you didn't realize was there called out and both you and Izuku flinched in shock and turned to him.

"1-A's performance is starting at 10am, right?" Ectoplasm added and glanced at his watch.

"Currently it's 9:16... 9:17AM now. But, it only takes around five minutes to reach the school from here." Ectoplasm said and looked up at you two from his watch.

"Oh uh!... We actually left some of the things we bought."You said and Izuku gasped in realization.

" Oh right! We're really sorry, Ectoplasm-sensei! " Izuku replied as you both were about to hurry to your left over groceries back at the store.

" Where is it? I'll go with you two." Ectoplasm said, and the three of you ran back to the store.

Time: 9:25AM.

Time skip.

When you both rushed to the store, you realized that the Cafe owner had heald onto the groceries... He even gave Gentle, Niko, and Ms. La Brava's coats back.

As you, Izuku and Ectoplasm stammered back to UA, it was already 9:35Am, and Aoyama was at the entrance worriedly waiting for you two while he seemed to be carrying what seems to be the outfit you both needed for the dance.

Aoyama spotted you two and sighed in relief.

"Midoriya, Y/n! You both are so late!" Aoyama said and was elegantly rushing towards you and Izuku.

"Sorry Aoyama!" Izuku replied and Aoyama suddenly flinched upon viewing you two upclose.

"Why are you two full of injuries?" He asked.

" we tripped!" You simply replied not even caring if it seemed believable or not.

Aoyama sighed.

"What were you two doing, you clumsy boys? Go and change. Everyone is waiting for you two! Especially you Y/n! Yaomomo is worried sick!" Aoyama exclaimed and handed you both your uniforms.

"Thank you!" Both you and Izuku replied before Rushing forward to UA to change into the dance Uniforms.

"Wait, you both are full of scratches, not to mention you're half side is clearly burnt Y/n!" Ectoplasm called out and both you and Izuku paused and turned to him.

"Do you two want to perform like that? It might make people worried instead of being happy. I think there's still time to do some treatment." Ectoplasm said.

Time: 9:50am.

Time skip
Time: 9:58am.

Both you and Izuku barely made it. And when you arrived you were expecting some reassuring glances that you were finally there but suddenly, Yaomomo rushed to you and gave you a firm slap on the face.

"Yaomomo!" A few of her friends said In shock as everyone looked at you and Izuku worriedly.

You placed a hand on your cheeks and turned to her in confusion... But that confusion immediately went away when you saw Yaomomo slightly crying... It was that expression again... The same one you saw on Ms. La Brava.

"Where were you?! I was worried sick you bastard!" She angrily yelled and the room went quiet...

You rubbed your cheeks, and just smiled at her apologetically.

"I miss you too." You simply replied, which caused Yaomomo to get madder.

"What kind of answer is that! You-" You then pulled Yaomomo in a hug, and she went quiet.

"I miss you too." You repeated and nuzzled your face again in her neck.

You thought this technique wouldn't work since you tried it once, but suddenly, Yaomomo calmed down and started to wipe her tears away.

But before she could reply, Jiro called out.

" Guys! It's 9:59 now! Get to your positions!" Jiro yelled, and without a second thought, everyone went to their positions.

Mina did a final scan to see if everyone is at their positions, and suddenly, the lights around the gym went off as 10:00am hit.

Everyone started to cheer in delight when the curtains started to open, revealing everyone who was frozen posed at their positions.

"They are here!"

"Do your best! Year 1 students!"

"What are you performing, Year 1 students?"

"Yaoyorozu!"

"AHHH I COULD SEE Y/N! AHH!"

The crowd then began to chant your name aslong as Yaomomo's name, most of the people chanting your name were females, while Yaomomos were a bunch of males. Simps perhaps.

You then began to scan the crowd, Illusionist and Hawks did say they were going to watch the concert...

During your brief scan, you saw Mirio carrying Eri in his Arms while smiling at you and Izuku.

Your eyes remained on her... As you remembered yours and Izuku's goal, make her smile.

Aizawa's pov from the crowd, (third person) :

"Well then, what is going to happen?" Aizawa curiously asked to himself as everyone continued to chant both L/n's and Yaoyorozu's names.

"Y/n is surely famous among the third years huh?" Hawks said while leaning on the wall with Aizawa.

"Pls hide your wings. Keigo. We won't want Y/n and Tokoyami to spot us." Illusionist said, his gaze not Shifting away from L/n and Tokoyami.

"Oh cmon. Don't worry Hideyoshi, We're in a very dim part of the gym, not to mention a few of the students are covering us, so I'm sure we won't get spotted." Hawks said.

"You're underestimating L/n's sharp  eyes, Mr. Hawks! Maybe you should try reffering to Hideyoshi-senpai's advice!" Present Mic Chimed in.

"Your opinion doesn't matter. Present Mic. Also aren't you supposed to be patrolling?" Aizawa asked.

"I'll just be watching for a while. After all it's not only you who loves this class!" Present Mic protested and Aizawa just blankly stared at him, before turning back at the stage.

"From what Ms. Midnight had told me, I heard that some students are not satisfied with UA high school recently and are putting the blame on class A." Illusionist pointed out, as he glared at some students who he suspected to be the ones to be hating on them, the others seemed to be fine. But they're either L/n's fans, or Togata's classmates.

Aizawa nodded with a 'hum' confirming Illusionist's theory.

"You're right. Most of them are not here to enjoy the performance. But to find an opportunity to criticize Class A. Especially L/n, since he's been getting a lot of fame recently after his return to UA." Aizawa said and crossed his hands.

".... Well, if that's the case. Then I just hope everything isn't child's play to them. "Hawks added, and his once enthusiastic and laid-back deaminor was changed into a serious and worried one as he lowered his wings to his back.

Illusionist suddenly chuckled.

" It's alright. I've had seen many student concerts in my years. And so far this one takes the top 1, even though the concert hasn't started." Illusionist said.

"you're only saying that because L/n and Tokoyami is performing." Aizawa said.

"Man! You're so bias Hideyoshi-senpai! Tsk tsk!" Present Mic added and did a head shake of disappointment.

Back to your pov(third person) :

After a while of searching, you still couldn't find Hawks and Illusionist, and just sighed and decided to give up on doing so.

The lights on the stage then closed shut... And silence engulfed the gym.

Then suddenly.

"Come on! Let's go!" Bakugo yelled.

If you knew one thing about stage performances. Whether it's a role play, a concert, or any type of stage performance, an epic opening has to be made.

"Kill everyone... From UA high school with music!" Bakugo Shouted again, and created a explosion that spreader across the stadium and signalled everyone the concert has started.

As soon as the smoke cleared everyone began to dance with precision, thanks to Mina's determination to teach, everyone was dancing like a professional, and thanks to Jiro's teaching, the band team was playing like pros!

Everyone in the stadium was shock and was still taken aback from the sudden wind pressure.

"Thanks for coming today!" Jiro happily Shouted, and she then began to gracefully and amazingly sing a song about heroes.

A few of your classmates with jumping type of Quirks jumped as Jiro began to sing hyping the whole stadium up.

It was like the background had faded around you as you enjoyed dancing on the stage... No wonder Mina liked dancing so much! It's so intoxicating when you do it on stage!

Time skip. (I AIN'T WRITING ALL DAT)

At the end of the performance. Everyone enjoyed it a lot, and even danced along... When you wanted to see Eri first, Aizawa called both you and Izuku over, and when you arrived you were shock to see, All Might, Hound Dog, Ectoplasm, Illusionist, and Hawks there.

All Might then walked towards Izuku, to talk to him, and Illusionist and Hawks walked to you, but before you could speak, Illusionist suddenly removed his gloves and used it to slap you on the cheek which Shock Izuku and You.

You wanted to ask what was that for but again, Hawk's feather flew towards you and also gave you a slap... Damn it why are people slapping you while they're worried for Izuku?! Unfair.

"Ouch! What was that for-"
Illusionist then slapped you again.

"Don't talk back. You should've brought your phone when you went out." Illusionist angrily said.

"And you should've come to the teachers if you had an argument! Protecting students is the teacher's responsibility!" Hawks added and firmly glared at you.

"Yes. It was very unethical of you to be arguing with people, especially older people. I didn't raise you like that, Y/n!" Illusionist said.

Raise?! He didn't even actually raise you bruh?!

You remained quiet and didn't protest further to them, and just quietly listened to their lecture. You were use to it anyways, whenever you'd get in trouble because you were irresponsible. You'll always expect a lecture and not some reassurements.

Aizawa then joined the conversation and looked at you with a stern expression.

"Y/n, Izuku I'm very disappointed in you. You both acted recklessly and endangered yourselves. You should've been the bigger person and just left and didn't continue to argue. You could've been seriously injured or worse by that person. Do you have any idea how worried we were?" Aizawa said.

You both lowered your head and felt a surge of guilt and shame. You knew he was right. You both had messed up big time. But they only knew that you had argued with them, when in reality you both were stopping them from infiltrating UA.

" Sorry.." You muttered a soft apology, and Aizawa sighed.

"Nevermind that. It's the school festival, so run along now and enjoy yourselves." Aizawa said, and both you and Izuku smiled and bowed at him before you two hurriedly left to go head back at the gym.

When both you and Izuku returned to the Gym, you were both immediately greeted by a specific person.

" Hey, you've both worked hard."Mirio called out, and Both you and Izuku paused, and before you could speak, a specific someone stepped out behind his back.

" Let me tell you. " The soft voice caught you off guard and you looked down and saw Eri... And... She was... Smiling?!

" I was afraid at the start when it was so loud. But after dancing along, the stage went shining. After that, Deku disappeared suddenly, it became cold as ice, then it was floating and sparkling. A girl Shouted, 'Wow'! And I Shouted like her as well-" She paused and Confusedly looked at you two as she saw both you and Izuku at the verge of tears, you both quickly realized that she saw you both were about to cry so you two quickly wiped your tears away.

" Ahh! Sorry sorry, I don't usually cry but um... We're glad you had fun... Eri.." You said and patted her head while your eyes slightly swelled up but suddenly.

"Y/n! Help us melt the ice!" Mina called out.

"Oi! Midoriya! How can you be so glad? Help out clean the ice you vermin!" Mineta called out to Izuku and Izuku stammered and turned around and helped Mineta, you both said your temporary goodbyes to Eri and you both went your separate ways to help clean the Gym.

As you began melting the ice that was scattered around the Gym, you were expecting more of your classmates to ask for your help but suddenly...

"Y/n." A familiar voice called out, and you turned to see it was your beloved girlfriend Yaomomo.

"I'm here to remind you about the pageant... And about the dinner we're going to have with my parents... Be sure to watch." She then leaned forward and peaked you on the lips before walking away without letting you say a word.

... You went silent for a few moments... Why is she being distant and romantic with you all of a sudden?

"Heh, looks like Rich-Girly is mad at you. " Bakugo sarcastically remarked while melting  the ice away using his explosion.

"But at the same time, she seems like she can't bring herself on hating you completely, Oni-san." Shoto remarked and you flinched at him calling you brother, and all your classmates heard it, you turned to him but before you could ask why.

"Don't worry Y/n. Todoroki already told us everything when you went missing." Tsuyu Chimed in and placed some ice infront of you.

"Huh?" You said in confusion and glanced at Shoto, who was just continuing to melt the ice... Well, since he told everyone now. I guess it's alright now.

You turned back at one of the ice Blocks, and placed it in the gallons and began to melt it away.

"Hey! Class 1-A!" A male voice called out and you and your classmates turned to them.

"We had great fun!" A female girl added.

"Oh uh, that's great. Thanks!" Kirishima replied with a slight blush.

"Yes, it was fun... Its not bad." A male student from the support course who you recognized to be one of the students who deeply hated Class A remarked... You thought he was about to humiliate you and your classmates because you did remember accidentally colliding with Sato during dance... But suddenly.

"Sorry!" The female girl who was with him yelled.

"We wanted to see you embarrass yourselves! We really are sorry!" The man added, and him and the Girl dashed away in embarrassment.

You just stood there and confusedly looked at them while slightly smiling.

"They didn't have to say it so loud.." Denki who was beside you, whispered.

"Well at least they enjoyed it, right?" You awkwardly said, trying to ease up the situation as everyone returned back to their individual chores, not to mention you better hurry, or you won't get a good seating position for the Beauty pageant.

Time skip.

Everyone cheered loudly during the pageant, currently Kendo was the first to show off her skills, then second is that class 3-G girl, and then Yaomomo, and then Nejire. And then after that everyone will be deciding who will be the champion this year.

"Kendo!"

"Perform something kendo!"

A few of her fans Shouted and jumped up and down, Kendo then used her martial arts skills to swiftly cut through 4 layers of thicc wound in just one swing.

"A gorgeous martial arts performance that tears her dress. A perfect combination between strength and beauty!" The Host remarked as Kendo did her closing remarks in a very martial arts way.

"What an interesting performance!"  The host added, and then it was the next's candidates turn.

"That's so dull. Looks like you know nothing. How dare you compete with me with that level of skill?" The second contestant, that Nejire was referring to be the girl who won the pageant two times in a row entered the stage riding a very big head of herself.

Wow... That's so flashy...

" The beauty Queen of Support Course year 3 is using her advanced techniques to show off her beauty! What an impactful performance!" The host commented as Ms. Kenranzaki started to swiftly turned around the stage with the massive head machine she was riding.

" H/n? What is this performance? "Eri asked as you carried her so she could see the performance.

" This is the part where it's quite ridiculous... Ehehe.. " You awkwardly said while you were getting confused on how this girl won the contest two times in a row... I mean no offense though, she does look pretty. But you were confused how Nejire lost to her two times.

" Dazzling glamours is the end of the performance! HA HA HA HA" Ms. Kenranzaki said before she swiftly exited the stage.

Hmm, not gonna lie, her performance wasn't that bad...

"Up next, is Yaoyorozu Momo, from hero course Year 1."The host introduced, and instantly the crowd went wild and started to chant Yaomomo's name...

Damn... You never knew your girlfriend had this many simps.

" Looks like you have competition,
Y/n!" Mirio exclaimed while the crowd continued to chant your girlfriend's name.

You slightly scoffed.

"Why would you say they're my competition, when Yaomomo is already my girlfriend?" You remarked with a light chuckle.

"That's true. " Mirio said and laughed while patting your back.

Before you could reply to Mirio, Yaomomo stepped into the stage, and everyone went silent.

You glanced up and was shock to see her long, reddish dress that looked to be a combination of lava red and crimson red... It reflected on the sun giving her a finessed composure, and her hair swinged as she walked forward to the front, you locked eyes with her, and she smirked when she saw your shock expression.

She then began to make farious flower shaped papers, and these papers started to float around as she elegantly posed infront of everyone... Everyone was so shock, because the flowers, and her dress made a serene surrounding around her, and at the end of her performance, she glanced at you, and gave you a flying French kiss with a wink, and instantly everyone turned to you, and your face got really red.

You then gave Eri to Mirio and embarrassingly hid behind Izuku as everyone looked at you, the others seemed to realized that you were in a relationship with Yaomomo, while the others who were her "simps" were looking at you in envy..

"Bro, chill. She's your girlfriend so that was to be expected." Denki said and started to laugh at your expression.

"His reaction is so cute!" Mina teased and began to take pictures of you.

"Stop it! Mina!" You annoyingly said and covered your face.

"Woah such an elegant and serene performance! Now. Next up is Hado Nejire, From hero course Year 3!" The host said grabbing everyone's attention and they all turned to the stage, Nejire then flew towards the middle of the stage and elegantly stepped down at the ground.

"H-Hado... Her name is Hado, right?" Eri asked, and turned to Mirio.

"Yes. Let's see what kind of performance Hado will be displaying this year." Mirio replied and everyone intently looked at Nejire.

From what you heard from Tamaki, Nejire lost last year because she challenged Ms. Kenranzaki's elegant style. Elegance is Ms. Kenranzaki's strength, but you knew Nejire had strengths of her own.

Suddenly, Nejire flew up at the air, and then began to do some small Aeriel dances as she left glowing yellow lines at each of her turns, your eyes widened at how beautiful it was... Its like she's an actually pure elf.. It's so beautiful,... You then began to recall the days where you still have a small crush on Nejire, but now that Yaomomo and you are together, you dropped that small crush towards her...

Everyone was shock and had their mouths agape as she twist and turned in the air... And after a while, she elegantly landed and did a slight bow, and then everyone suddenly cheered loudly.

"The dance on air that's full of fantasy is so mesmerizing!" The host, who was also shocked by the performance remarked, before he again went into his way to introduce the other candidates.

Time skip.

At the end of the performance, most of the viewers already left. Only a few was there now, and then suddenly, Monoma climbed up the stage and started to yell non-sense.

"B class's Kendo! Please give all your votes to B class's Kendo! I beg you!" Monoma yelled while his other classmate tried to refrain him.

"Enough! She will be disqualified if you continued!" Monoma's classmate said while struggling to stop him.

Everyone just ignored Monoma as because it was already normal for them to see him acting like this.

You then turned to Izuku and Mirio.

"There's a lot of activities. Do you want to try a few of them Eri or-"
"Candied apple..." She interrupted you, and you glanced up at Mirio and Izuku, and they just responded with a shrug so you looked back at Eri.

"Alright candied apple it is." You simple said

Time skip.

You, Eri, Mirio and Izuku tried lots of booths, from foods, to crepes, from picture booths, and to comedy booths, of course you had to separate from them too. Denki and the others invited you to the haunted house, of course you weren't scared but they used you as a human shield which annoyed you bit but you didn't complain because you willing tagged along with them. Both Bakugo and Kirishima challenged you into an obstacle run, and Bakugo won. Obviously.

Just like the host promised, the announcement for the Pageant Championship was the very last activity the school festival could offer, and guess what? Nejire finally won.

When the sky was finally orange, you said your goodbyes to Eri and your friends, before you changed into something formal and hopped into the car that was sent by Yaomomo's parents.

On the way there. You were nervous, and Yaomomo reassured you but since your a bit of an overthinker you were still overwhelmed, when you got there though, her parents were super happy to see you again, apparently they did a small background check on you and they're satisfied with your grades, Quirk, performance and personality. The dinner ended with you and her Mom being besties, and you and her Dad being a competitive duo on chess.

You decided to stay loyal to your side of the deal, and did introduce Yaomomo to your parents.

My, you should've seen Endeavor's reaction. He was happy, really happy.. He's changed every since he became number 1. But your interactions with him are still awkward, even though you're trying your best to respect him since he is your father.

When you brought her to your mother's hospital room, she broke out of tears on finally seeing you after all these years, and of course she was also happy to hear you weren't gay :))

You and Yaomomo went back to the Dorms, it was 11pm in the night and everyone was tired after the school festival.

You kissed Yaomomo goodbye, and she went straight to bed to rest, you'd expect you'll do the same too, but no.

You made your way to Ectoplasm's office to ask him... About a specific someone.

You knocked a few times, and patiently waited for an answer.

"Who's there?" Ectoplasm's voice called out from the other end of the door.

"Uhm... Ectoplasm-sensei... I.. Can I ask a quick question... About, Ms. La Brava , Niko and Gentle Criminal." You stammered, and there was a long pause before the door opened, revealing Ectoplasm without his hero costume which startled you a little but out of respect you didn't show your reaction.

" Why? " He asked and looked at you skeptically.

" I'm just... Curious..." You hesitantly replied and looked down hoping that he won't press it even futher.

There was another long pause, before he spoke.

"La Brava was sent to a therapist to deal with the brainwashing. As for Niko and Gentle Criminal, they were sent to tartarus for possessing dangerous Quirks." Ectoplasm said, you were a bit disappointed that Niko and Gentle was never given a chance to change, unline Ms. La Brava...

You gave your thanks to Ectoplasm, and apologized for disturbing him at the middle of the night, and you made your way back to your dorm.

While you were changing out of your fancy clothes, you really couldn't remove the similarities those three criminals had about the female lead and the two male major support characters in La Butterfly...

Well, I guess you can't do much for them now, maybe you should visit Ms. La Brava sometime? Although, she might not want to see you as much as you want to see her.

You closed the curtains to your room, and went to bed, finally resting after a very,

Very eventful day :))

_______________________________________

To be continued.

14671 words.

Phew a very eventful day indeed! So... Did you like the Oc I added or did I go a little too overboard with his Quirk?

Anyway, sister said I'm a bit too creative on making Quirks IMAO so I guess I'll be making an Oc Generator book where I'll add the drafted ocs with the Drafted Quirks I never added in my stories but was actually planning to.

Anyway, I had fun on this chapter! I hope you did also.

See yall in the next one :3

Ps: I love how some of my friends say that I'm the narrator, but I'm not. I write the stuff down, but one character in the story is actually the one narrating. I give out a few hints of who it is but it seems like you guys aren't following so I'll just reveal it in a few chapters >:D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

270K 5.2K 22
You're a girl with a very powerful quirk and a kind personality! You finally make it into the school of your dreams! U.A.! You felt that no one could...
32.1K 1.3K 43
Y/n L/n, a pro hero on the rise, recruited for Endeavor Agency as his secretary. What happens when your feelings of hatred for the man gets turned ar...
38.3K 952 72
Moving in Japan alone for her was a nightmare , yes it truly was. Being alone was what scared her the most. She would always blame herself and thinki...
6.1K 162 14
Having a mother who left you at an early age of 6 and having a powerful quirk that could beat All Might himself. A father who abuses you everyday and...