Taekook Love stories

Por ssssss21199

Taekook oneshots It contains ⬇️ ⬇️ Top Taehyung Bottom Jungkook Fluff Little space Angst with happy end... Más

Possession (1)
Possession (2)
Possession (End)
Innocent Tae
SECRET
Dependant
Only you
Neglected (1)
Neglected (End)
Sacrifices (1)
Sacrifices (End)
Hurt (1)
Hurt (2)
Hurt (End)
I need your love (1)
I need your love (End)
Loving you... loosing me (End)
Pain.... (1)
Pain.... (2)
Pain.... (End)
Heartbroken feelings... (1)
Heartbroken feelings... (End)
You are Precious my love (1)
You are Precious my love (End)
You're the light of my darkness... (1)
You're the light of my darkness... (2)
You're the light of my darkness... (End)
New Book update!! New Book update!!
Love
Revenge (1)
Revenge (2)
Revenge (3)
Revenge (End)
Status doesn't matter
In love with the Warrior
Missing Pieces... (1)
Missing Pieces... (2)
Missing Pieces... (End)
Misunderstood (1)
Misunderstood (End)
Wish you were there for me... (1)
Wish you were there for me... (2)
Wish you were there for me... (3)
Wish you were there for me... (4)
Wish you were there for me... (End)
Trusting you
Everything for you... (1)
Everything for you... (2)
Everything for you... (3)
Everything for you... (4)
Everything for you... (5)
Everything for you... (6)
Everything for you... (End)
I might be Wherever you are (1)
I might be Wherever you are (End)
You broke me first... (1)
You broke me first... (End)
Insecurities
Perfect... (1)
Perfect... (End)
Don't leave me alone... (1)
Don't leave me alone... (2)
Don't leave me alone... (3)
Don't leave me alone... (End)

Loving you... loosing me (1)

2.5K 89 70
Por ssssss21199

Requested by - My sweet and cute friend... bts_bangtang7
Hope you will like it... 🙇🏻‍♀️🥺
Lengthy chapter...
No proofread
.
.

'I will not leave this chance! It's now or never...'
He thought in his mind. He prepared his mind to propose his long time crush and his best friend that too today.

Jeon Jungkook the shy and introvert boy, who loves his best friend Kim Taehyung. He was walking on the hallway finding his best friend to confess.

"Tae!"
Jungkook called out for Taehyung who was waiting for his best friend.

"You are late... Once again!"
Taehyung crossed his arms over his chest.

"Sorry, the lecture went too long"
Jungkook apologised pouting.

"Fine, don't need to be cute!"
Taehyung booped on his nose.

Kim Taehyung the cheerful and extrovert boy, who loves his best friend as a friend or he think so. He is a heartthrob, many girls drool over the handsome male and sometimes boys too.

They were walking hand in hand, whole University adores them. They love the couple. Whatever will happen in the University Taekook's bond never broke...

Talking about Taehyung then he was very possesive about his best friend. He don't like any other person talking with Jungkook at all. Yeah but he talks with everyone, half of the university are in friends with Taehyung. But when it comes to his kookie he can't help but to get overprotective.

Jungkook's nature is very innocent and he don't want anyone to hurt the lovely bean. Jungkook don't mind though as he himself dont like to talk with others rather than its something important.

But this behaviour of tae towards Jungkook is making him fall for Tae more. The nature of Taehyung, his boxy smile. His everything is making Jungkook fall for him deeper.

He was going to propose him today and his mind is already at ease that Taehyung will not reject him.

"By the way today I wanna tell you something"
Jungkook said nervousness laced in his voice.

"Oh really?! What's important?"
"It is really very important. Just meet me at the backyard of the uni after the lunch break"
Taehyung smiled before nodding his head.

"You know I wanna share you something too."
"Hey, really? About what?"
"About the person who I adored for so long, now I will tell my feelings to that person.."
Jungkook's hope got high when Taehyung indicated him something he wanted to hear.

"I'm really excited by the way!"
Taehyung muttered.

"Me too, o-okay then see you after the lunch break, okay?"
Tae nodded before ruffling his hairs.

"Take care bun"
Koo nodded and left to attend his classes.

Jungkook checked his pocket and his heart started to beat faster.

'Today we are gonna together forever, but not as a best friend but as lover' koo giggled.

But destiny had some other plans.

It was lunch break already and Jungkook was excited to meet Taehyung as after lunch he was gonna confess his feelings.

He reached at the cafeteria but didn't saw Taehyung. That's when he heard the loud cheers. He went towards the direction from where the loud cheering came.

His mind went blank when he saw there was a boy, as in Tae's classmate knelt down infront of him.

"Tae... Will you be my boyfriend?"
"G-goff?"
Jungkook was hoping that Taehyung will reject Goff but to his dismay Taehyung nodded his head as a yes.

Jungkook's heart shattered into pieces, he didn't expected Taehyung will say yes. He turned around and went to the washroom crying his heart out.

'S-so I lost m-my first love even before confessing...'
Jungkook sobbed.

Time skip

Jungkook was still in the washroom of the uni, he stopped crying a while ago. But his heart, mind was sad... Very sad...

Meanwhile Taehyung, he was waiting for Jungkook at the backyard of the uni.

'Where are you bun?'
Taehyung thought in his mind. He don't know unknowingly he hurt his Jungkookie by accepting the proposal. He didn't think further and went to search for his lo-- best friend yeah... Best friend!

Taehyung search whole University but didn't find his bunny.

'I didn't checked in washroom...'
He ran towards the restroom.

He was gonna enter the washroom that's when Jungkook came out.

"Koo! You are here! I searched you whole Uni---"
"Why?"
Jungkook cut him off.

"Eh? What why? You yourself told me to meet me at the backyard, I waited for you but you didn't came..."
Jungkook wanted to cry all over again but controlled his emotions.

"Oh is it? Sorry"
He muttered in small voice.

"Okay, fine now tell me what you were gonna tell me?"
Taehyung caressed his cheeks.

"It's not that important TaeTae, by the way where's your lover"
Jungkook asked in void of emotion

"Hey! How come you know? I was going to give you a surprise!"
Taehyung was offended.

"W-whole University is gossiping on y-your lover"
Jungkook smirked in sarcasm.

"Oh... But bun why you are sad?"
"Me? Sad? Nice joke, I'm not sad hyung. I am happy that you got your true love... Anyways I'm heading to our apartment, I have some work"
Jungkook said keeping his head low.

"Which work? Okay fine... I will come with you"
Taehyung said already walking towards their car but Jungkook speak up.

"No TaeTae, you can't come... Remember you aren't alone now. G-goff hyung is your p-partner. You have to be with him"
Jungkook's heart hurt when he described someone else as Tae's partner.

"I will inform him--"
"BABY!"
Goff came running.

Jungkook clenched his fist when he called his TaeTae baby.

"You didn't attended lecture"
"How could I? I don't wanna be alone"
Taehyung chuckled and ruffled his hairs lovingly.

"By the way, are you done with some important talk with your best friend?"
Goff said eyeing Jungkook top to bottom and intentionally pressurized the best friend word.

Goff had been crushing on Taehyung since the day one of the college. He was known to Taekook's friendship. He was sure about Jungkook's feelings towards Taehyung cause the way Jungkook looks at Taehyung, anyone can guess about his feelings towards the elder.

Same goes to Goff he is known to Taehyung's feeling towards Jungkook too but he don't wanna accept that. Goff don't wanna lose the chance to be with Taehyung so he always acted nice and also he started to be like Jungkook.

He got tattoo as Jungkook, taehyung always praised Goff for being cute and funny, so Goff planned to propose Taehyung.

When Goff proposed tae he accepted because he is thinking that he likes Goff. But the reality is Goff is being like Jungkook, Goff's whole attire is like kookie, so indirectly Taehyung likes Jungkook but his attention is diverted to Goff.

Jungkook hung his head low, when Goff was clinging onto his Taehyung. Taehyung smoothly pry off Goff's hand. He is still not used to the closeness of any person rather than Jungkook.

"I w-will leave..."
Taehyung frowned.

"I'm coming with--"
"No tae, come on! Today we got together, we should celebrate! Please... Let him go"
Goff whined.

"But--"
"It's okay hyung, y-you should go with him. I will head to home, bye"
With that Jungkook left the place. Goff sighed in relief.

'I can't let you be with my Taehyung! I have done so many things to make you mine tae, now no one can snatch it from me... Not Even you!'
Goff dragged Taehyung.
.
.

Next day...

It was arts lecture, both taekook attends this class, unfortunately Goff too.

As usual Taehyung sat on his and Kook's regular place. Meanwhile Goff was on his way to the class.

'He is late!' tae pouted, thinking about koo.

Goff was the first one to entered in the class, his eyes sparkled when Taehyung left the place for him... Misunderstanding!

He happily approached Taehyung.

"Aww, you kept this seat vacant for me?"
Goff was gonna sit on the place when tae said.

"Um sorry Goffie but it's vacant for koo, so please sit somewhere else"
Taehyung politely denied, he gritted his teeth.

"But why? We are in relationship Taehyung. Will sitting seperately look nice for a couple?"
Goff crossed his arms.

"But Goff we were together in our class right? And after the art class we are going to sit together once again isn't it? And you know about this sitting arrangement right?"
Tae explained softly.

"So you are choosing Jungkook? Your best friend?"
Goff huffed in anger.

"Goff it's not like that"
"It is like that tae"
Tears pricked in Goff's eyes.

He felt betrayed, whatever it is now, Taehyung is his boyfriend. His thinking is that now if tae is his boyfriend then tae should obey every thing regarding himself.

Taehyung sighed heavily before saying.

"Okay okay fine, sit beside me. Don't cry. Sorry"
Goff smiled softly or we can say he smiled in victory.

'Step one to make you stay away completely is cleared Jungkook!'
Goff smirked.

'I am really sorry bun. Please don't get upset with me'
Taehyung nervously tapped his foot on the ground thinking about the certain bunny's reaction.

To Tae's bad luck Jungkook came huffing.

"Sorry sorry tae... You know professor was just in his own world when he starts teaching!"
Jungkook giggled and Taehyung's heart clenched when his koo is gonna get sad.

"What happened TaeTae? Why are you sad?"
That's when his eyes fell on the figure beside Taehyung.

"Hi Goff hyung?"
Koo waves confusedly, waiting for Goff to get up.

"Hey bunny boy, don't stand here by the way"
Goff replied.

'His 'by the way' word gets in my nerves sometime!'
Jungkook clenched his jaw in anger.

"What? But it's my regular place"
Jungkook said looking towards Taehyung who sighed helplessly.

"So what? He is my boyfriend and I'm gonna sit beside him"
Goff intentionally pressured on the word boyfriend. Jungkook gritted his teeth.

"He IS your boyfriend but he firstly IS MY best friend and I AM sitting here since I join the university, right tae?"
Jungkook deadpanned, staring at Taehyung for a reply and he smiled when Taehyung nodded.

"So?"
Goff asked rolling his eyes.

"So... Get up and sit somewhere else"
Jungkook stretched his lips into a smile.

"I ain't gonna sit somewhere else! Stop bothering us... He is just your best friend nothing more, so be in your limit"
Goff spat harshly.

"Goff--"
"Don't take his side. Taehyung!"
Goff pointed his figure warning tae. Taehyung pouted.

"I will sit here just get up politely otherwise I have other ways too"
Jungkook crossed his arms over his chest, because he can't digest the fact that anyone insults his tae.

"B-bun, sit somewhere e-else for today, why are you creating the scene?"
Taehyung said looking around.

"SO WHAT? HE WILL SIT WHEREVER HE WANT? ITS MY PLAC--"
"I don't care just get lost Jungkook. I know you... Why you wanna sit here?"
That's it Jungkook lost his control and grabbed Goff's collar before pulling him harshly.

Jungkook swiftly threw Goff to a side and sat on his place. Whole class gasped at the sudden action while Taehyung widen his eyes.

"JUNGKOOK!"
Taehyung shouted but before he could help Goff, the professor entered in the class.

"What's going on here? Goff why are you sitting on the ground?"
Professor asked.

"Sir he pushed me!"
Goff pointed towards Jungkook who rolled his eyes.

"Okay, you must have done something wrong cause Jungkook is the student who will never bother in the class and specially when it's arts class"
Jungkook smirked proudly.

"WHAT?! YOU PART--"
Professor showed his palm to Goff.

"I'm not partial... Fine Students will tell me,  okay anyone of you can tell that Goff is telling the truth? Jungkook pushed Goff?"
Everyone shook their head making Taehyung and Goff go into shock

Jungkook's smirk grew wider. Whole campus is known to Jungkook's calm nature but also they are very well known to Jungkook's anger too. He is introvert, shy bunny but when if someone something triggers him, then he will become double bunny!

Taehyung too know about his anger but he never saw it like others saw. That's why they shook their head otherwise who wanna face double bunny?

Goff stomped his feet angrily before making his way to vacant place to sit down.

"Why you pushed him kook? It doesn't suit you to behave like this!"
Taehyung whispered scolded.

"So? Why should I let him sit on my place? And how could you let him sit, knowing about me?!"
Jungkook whispered back in anger.

"Jungkookie calm down... The situation is different now we are couples and it's-- it's just complicated!"
Jungkook felt tug in his heart. He stared at Taehyung with hurt eyes.

'Okay? If he is not respecting the friendship why I am dying for him?!'
Jungkook slammed the sketchbook on the table harshly.

After the art class...

Jungkook didn't waited for Taehyung and went to his respective class.

Goff as usual clung to Taehyung and started to complaint about Jungkook.

"Are you alright?"
Taehyung asked checking Goff head to toe. Goff's heart skip a beat as it's the first time Taehyung looked at him in care.

"I-I am alright honey"
"Thank goodness! He doesn't get angry easily but if gets then he is dangerous person! That's why I thought you may or may not be hurt"
Tae chuckled.

'Why it is not looking like he cares for me? Why it is looking like he is praising Jungkook? I should change myself... In strong Jungkook!'

This is what Goff is doing lately. He knows Taehyung like more like loves Jungkook, so being like Jungkook is his only focus. But one day it will prove that Taehyung only loves Jungkook not Goff.

Goff's love for Taehyung is not true love this is infatuation, everyone adores Taehyung, everyone calls him handsome and his best friend is Jungkook so everyone praises Jungkook for being his best friend. That's what Goff is attracted to. He wants to be called as Taehyung's boyfriend and wanna get praise too.

It's crystal clear that Mr. Goff don't love Taehyung he just love praising and attention.
.
.

It's been days that Goff and Taehyung are dating, Jungkook can't help but to get sad day by day. Tae noticed the change in Jungkook's mood. He tried to ask Jungkook so many times but Jungkook avoid it to the fullest.

| At Taekook's apartment |

"Where are you going tae?"
Jungkook asked.

"I'm going on a date with Goff, bun"
"But you went yesterday too, cancel it!"
Jungkook pouted angrily.

"So what bun? He is my boyfrie--"
"Not again!! I'm your best friend too... It's been days that you didn't spend time with me."
Jungkook argued.

"Koo bun I can't cancel it, we will talk about it tomorrow... I'm getting late"
Taehyung didn't wait for any response and made his way towards his car.

Jungkook sadly plopped on the couch sulking.

He took out the movie tickets to watch with Taehyung.

"So now I wasted my money for nothing?"
A lone tear slide down his cheek.

"Why can't you just love me Tae? I wanna spend some t-time with you..."
Jungkook stood up and went in the room to sleep. He lost his appetite long ago.
.
.

With Taehyung

They were roaming on the streets hand in hand mostly Goff clinging on Taehyung. Tae was not so happy since Jungkook asked for his time. He felt bad because from the day he is dating Goff he may or may not be neglected his bunny. He knows very well that koo don't have friends, his bunny only have him no one else.

He sighed heavily before speaking.

"Goffie, I have to go"
Taehyung said removing his hand softly.

"Eh? It's been not at hour we are roaming and you are talking about going home"
Goff pouted.

"I know but koo is alone, he is sad all because of me"
Goff squinted his eyebrow.

"So what? He is not your boyfriend that he will get sad and you--"
"He is my everything okay. And we are hanging out everyday. He have no one except me!! So next time while you are talking about Jungkook control your this small pretty mouth"
Taehyung spat and left the place. Goff stood there heart broken.

"It's been not a complete week and you already started to choose your best friend over your lover..."
Goff sighed sadly and went to his home.

Time skip

Taehyung reached the apartment, he happily entered in the living room, wanted to surprise the younger but to his dismay he wasn't present over there.

'May be he is in the room'
Taehyung walked over the direction of the room that's when his eyes fell on the thing on the floor, he took it in his hands and his eyes saddened.

"Movie tickets? It's the same movie I talked about it to koo... Hyung is sorry bunny"

Taehyung ran towards the room and found the bunny sleeping.

He approached the younger and that's when he noticed the swollen eyes. Taehyung drowned in guilt.

"I'm really sorry baby, I ignored you unknowingly... I will make it up to you tomorrow"
Taehyung caressed koo's cheeks.

Next day

Jungkook felt something heavy on his chest and when he opened his eyes, he saw the bear boy was snuggling to him tightly.

'Why you are making it hard? I will not think about it now...'
Jungkook smoothly detached himself from the older.

Jungkook freshened up and went to prepare breakfast plus lunch. Taehyung as usual is not the best person in cooking, so Jungkook handles the cooking, while tae helps him in other house chores.

Taehyung woke after a while and frowned upon not seeing Jungkook beside him.

He too got freshened up and went downstairs.

"Good morning koo"
"Morning hyung"
Jungkook replied in void of emotion.

"I'm sorry for yesterday bun. I was just spending time with Goff and forg--"
"Yeah... He is your boyfriend. I can understand."
Jungkook cut him off.

"Koo I'm so--"
"I forgave you..."
Jungkook once again didn't let tae speak.

"This easily?"
Taehyung asked in shock.

"Then what should I do?"
"N-nothing it's just, you are behaving wierd."
Taehyung said in nervousness.

"I'm not behaving wierd, by the way have this breakfast"
Jungkook served the breakfast

"I know baby you are upset that I didn't heard you--"
"I'm not upset hyung, don't worry."
Jungkook assured but his tone was plain and Taehyung was speechless because their conversation was never this plain.

But whome to blame, Jungkook tried his very best to talk with Taehyung as usual but Taehyung always reasoned out about his boyfriend.

It hurts so much when your crush cares about other person. Then also Jungkook accepted the fact that Taehyung is not his. But it's love...

| At University |

Lunch break.

Taekook and Goff were at the cafeteria to have the lunch. Jungkook hurriedly took out the lunch box of Taehyung.

"Tae take this lun--"
"Taetae! See I made lunch for you"
Goff interfered in between koo's talk making him frown in anger.

"Wow, that's nice Goffie but you don't have to, koo had already made me lunch, don't need to bother"
Taehyung denied softly, making Jungkook proud.

"Yeah... But I especially made it for you by myself!"
Goff said sadly.

"You could have inform me about it so then I could have stop koo for cooking the lunch, I can't let him waste his hardwork. Right Goffie?"
Taehyung tried to be soft.

"O-okay"
Goff sadly kept the lunch box in the bag.
Jungkook felt bad for Goff.

"It's o-okay hyung, he too worked hard for you, Goff hyung open the lunch box"
Jungkook gestured Goff to took out the lunch box from his bag.

Goff happily took out and opened it.

Taehyung took a bite.

"It's tasty Goffie, you know cooking very well"
Taehyung praised Goff who shyed away.

They started to eat and once again forgot about the certain bunny boy who looked at the duo with the sad pair of eyes.

'I should have to accept the fact that tae will never be mine'
Jungkook sighed, he was going to eat the food when someone tapped his shoulder.

Jungkook looked and found the handsome boy smiling at him.

"Hello my name is Yugyeom, can you join me on that table. I am new here and also your classmate, so no one is joining me... Please ca--"

"He is sitting with us... Can't you see?"
Taehyung snapped at the unknown boy for him. Goff clenched his fist.

'Why he cares?!'

"I'm sorry to say but it's looking like you both are enjoying yourself with each other neglecting the person sitting infront of you, isn't it?"
Yugyeom deadpanned making tae shut his mouth and turned his head towards Jungkook.

"I'm asking once again, will you join me?"
Yugyeom asked to Jungkook.

'Jungkook will not go, I know my bun very well!'
Taehyung glared at Yugyeom.

Jungkook glanced at tae for a while and nodded his head.

"What? Why are you going with him to sit? You don't even know him!"
Taehyung slammed his hands on the table harshly.

"Calm d-down tae, let him be friends with him... W-why are you getting ang--"
"Shut up Goff! And you get lost from here"
Taehyung cut Goff harshly.

"Dude, he is ready to sit with me then wh--"
"Jungkook tell him to shut his mouth"
Tae warned the younger.

"But tae he is alone"
"DON'T EXPLAIN ME JUNGKOOK! TELL HIM TO GO"
Taehyung shouted making Jungkook startled.

"U-uh Yugyeom-ssi you p-please go"
Jungkook apologised to Yugyeom, he don't wanna anger Taehyung.

"Wow! How insulting... But I will make you my friend sooner. You don't deserve the friend like this man"
Yugyeom rolled his eyes and left the place.

Taehyung shot a glare at Jungkook who gulped in fear.

Taehyung immediately grabbed koo's wrist and dragged him outside of the cafeteria leaving Goff behind alone.

'What is this now? He forgot my presence!'

"Why are you being like this Taehyung-ah?"
Goff sighed sadly and packed his bag before going straightly towards his home.

With Taekook

"Just leave my hand tae!"
Jungkook tried to free his hand from Tae's strong grip.

"I am not leaving you! What was that?!"
Taehyung yanked him.

"What?"
Jungkook asked rubbing his wrist softly.

"Why you were gonna sit beside that chewing gum?!"
Taehyung asked darkly.

"He was alone and new, so thought to he--"
"Whatever it is... You are not gonna be friends with him!!"
Taehyung crossed his arms.

"But why? He has no friends and you too don't give me the time, so now if I am having a friend so what's the problem in it?"
Jungkook glared, Taehyung's eyes softened.

"I don't have any problem bun... I just don't want you get hurt in any ways... He is not good news"
Tae reasoned.

"Being a third wheel in your relationship is also not a good news"
Koo deadpanned taking tae off guard.

"You are not third wheel bun, I am sorry for behaving like that past days but please--"
Jungkook showed his palm

"I can't promise you about it. And he is not that bad I guess"
Jungkook said and went sassily.

"JUNGKOOK LISTEN!"
But koo didn't stopped.

In Jungkook's class

"I'm sorry on behalf of him"
Jungkook straight away approached Yugyeom who was sitting alone at the last bench.

Yugyeom gave a soft smile before saying.

"Oh come on! I don't mind it at all! So are you up to be my friend right?"
Yugyeom asked.

"Of course! It's the second time someone asked me"
Jungkook softly stated.

"Who was the first?"
"Taehyung hyung"
"That stupid boy who was engrossed in his boyfriend?"
Yugyeom shrugged his shoulder.

"Yah! Don't call him stupid, he loves him and you don't know the back story"
Jungkook said.

"Okay sweet softy bunny boy"
Jungkook's face turned red, he is not used to get compliments rather than from Taehyung.

"Mister we should f-focus on the studies... I'm really very not so fond of studies"
Jungkook joked.

"So am I"
Yugyeom shrugged his shoulders. Jungkook giggled softly, Yugyeom's heart skip a bit when he heard the melodious giggle of Jungkook.
.
.

"By the way why that frie--"
"Best friend"
Jungkook cut Yugyeom off.

"Yeah, yeah... Best friend you say, why was he getting angry on me, when I approached you?"
Yugyeom's curiosity made him ask the question.

"U-uh he is somewhat protective kind of friend"
Jungkook scratched his nape nervously.

"If he is that overprotective then why you were eating alone. He wasn't even looking at you"
Yugyeom crossed his arms, Jungkook sighed heavily.

"We should change the topic Yugyeom-ssi"
Jungkook said.

"Ew! Don't call me in honour dude! Give me any nickname"
Yugyeom made face.

"You are getting too fast, I don't give nicknames this easily"
Jungkook smirked.

"Oh I see... I have to work hard then"
Jungkook nodded, Yugyeom stared at him for a while before they burst off laughing their heart out.

"By the way, I'm new here so can you tag me along the city?"
"What? You are new in the city too?"
Koo asked.

"Yeah, so please show me places around. I will be very grateful"
Yugyeom requested.

"Oh my goodness! Don't need to request, I will tag you along don't you worry."
Jungkook assured him.

"Good then see you at evening"
Jungkook nodded and waved.

Yugyeom was going but turned around that's when Taehyung came from his class and spot the duo. He was spitting fire through his eyes when he saw the same boy talking with his Jungkook.

Jungkook looked at Yugyeom confusedly.

"We decided to meet at evening, but how will I contact you? I should get your number, right?"
Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"You can ask me straight away about my number!"
Yugyeom chuckled.

They both exchanged their numbers.

'The hell?! Why he gave his number?! I will have to see you Jungkook!'
Tae thought and marched towards Jungkook.

"Jungkook!"
Jungkook flinched when the deep yet dangerous voice called out his name.

"Tae--"
He didn't listened and dragged Jungkook towards the car.

Taehyung sped up the car Jungkook close his eyes shut in fear.

"Hyungie... S-slow down! It's scary"
Jungkook placed his palm on his face in fear.

In almost ten minutes they reached their apartment and once again Taehyung pulled Jungkook with him in the apartment.

After entering in the living room Taehyung pulled koo by his shoulder.

"Why you gave him your number?"
"T-tae hurting"
Taehyung ignored it and yelled once again.

"Jungkook don't test my patience! WHY YOU GAVE HIM YOUR NUMBER?!"
Jungkook gulped at the dangerous aura.

"B-because he i-is my friend now... And we..."
Jungkook looked down.

"And we? We what Jungkook?"
Taehyung asked shaking him.

"We-we are g-gonna hang o-out!"
Taehyung loosen the grip from koo's shoulder.

"I told you to stay away from that shit of a boy, didn't I?"
Jungkook nodded.

"Then also why are you letting him enter in your life?"
Taehyung frustratedly yelled.

"Because I d-don't think he is a bad person and moreover I'm getting bored alone at home. So if someone giving me a-attention then w-why I should l-lose the chance?"
Jungkook said in small voice.

"I said sorry for my behaviour, didn't I?"
Taehyung asked back.

"You said sorry and I forgave you tae. I just wanna hang out too! You have Goff hyung. What about me? Should I stay single?"
Jungkook questioned and that's when Taehyung's heart dropped into stomach.

'Yeah, he will also date someone! But I don't want him to date anyone'
Tae thought in his mind.

"N-no you shouldn't stay single b-but he is a wrong c-call for you... I don't believe him. You aren't going out with him that's final"
Taehyung announced, koo furrowed his eyebrows.

"I promised him--"
"Promises are meant to be broken young boy"
Taehyung sassed.

"Taetae--"
"Enough of the discussion now, we are having dinner tonight... That too at your favorite restaurant."
He announced not letting koo complete his sentence.

"Now what should I tell him?!"
Jungkook yelled at him in frustration.

"I will manage that, don't you worry"
"How?"
Jungkook asked crossing his arms.

"Give me your mobile"
"Eh?"
"Give give"
Jungkook sighed heavily and gave his mobile.

Taehyung typed something in koo's mobile and then handed it back to koo.

"What did you do?"
Jungkook asked.

"See it yourself... I'm going to get ready, you too come fast"
Taehyung said smiling, as if he was not the one who was yelling and shouting a while ago.

Jungkook checked his mobile and facepalmed himself.

Taehyung texted Yugyeom saying - 'I am busy with my TaeTae hyung, we will hang out some other or may be after month'

'What is wrong with him now? When I'm trying to move on he is not letting me!'
Jungkook pouted.
.
.

Taehyung was getting ready, that's when his phone rang.

"Hey Goffie"

"Hey babe, are you free tonight?"
Goff tried to forget morning's incident and called Taehyung to make not so strong bond strong.
(Most important note - Tae too forgot that he left Goff alone!)

"I-I--"

"You know what? I have booked our table to the restaurant where you wanted to go! So be ready"
Goff chirped, Taehyung closed his eyes in anger.

'Why he don't inform me first?!'
Tae thought in his mind before replying.

"I'm sorry Goff but I can't come today"
Taehyung denied.

"But why?"
Goff asked in irritation.

"Because I am going out with koo"
Goff's eyes widen in shock.

"What the hell is wrong with you Taehyung? I'm your boyfriend! I booked the tab--"

"Did you asked me?"
Tae cut him off.

"Eh?"

"Did you asked me?"

"What's with asking tae?! I wanted to give you surp--"

"Please Goff don't eat my head now, we'll hang out later. Please let me spend some time with my Jungkook!"
Taehyung hung upon the call.

Goff threw his phone angrily.

"Why it is have to be me always?!"
Goff screamed in frustration.

"I have to do to something... Otherwise Taehyung will leave me and whole attention will go to that Jungkook"
.
.

Taekook went to restaurant, tae treated Jungkook as prince. Jungkook started to feel the same love for Taehyung once again. His Taehyung treating him as a prince is enough for him to fall for him more.

They were walking on the street that's when Jungkook stopped on the middle of the road making tae confuse.

"What happened koo?"
"I'm tired! Koo is tired"
Jungkook stomped his feet.

"It's not time to joke Jungkook. You know I can't pick you up, you are heavy"
Jungkook looked at tae in betray.

"You mean to say that I'm fat?"
Jungkook yelled.

"No! You are way to strong to get picked up by the weak person like me"
Jungkook sulked and hung his head low in sadness.

Taehyung shook his head on the silly bunny and crouched down infront of Jungkook.

"Climb up!"
Taehyung gestured to kookie who happily climbed up on Tae's back.

"Baby bunny"
Jungkook giggled.

Jungkook was happy... So happy that he almost forgot that Taehyung is not single now. He is dating a person. And when he realised it, he can't help but to ask him

"Taetae hyungie"
Tae hummed.

"Why you love Goff hyung?"
Jungkook asked sadly.

'Why I love him?' Taehyung was lost at words. He too don't know that if he loves him or not? Goff proposed him and he said yes, that's it!

But he have to answer.

"Because he is nice person?"
It sounded like a question more than answer.

"Am I not nice?"
Jungkook cant help to ask.

"Nice? You are great baby... Why are you asking though?"
Taehyung asked.

"Them why didn't you proposed me?"
Taehyung halted on the spot. Jungkook internally facepalmed himself.

"K-koo?"
Taehyung started to sweat badly. Suddenly Jungkook started to laugh making Taehyung frown.

"Oh m-my goodness hyungie! You are so innocent! I-I was joking"
Jungkook said laughing, tae sighed in relief and pinched his sides.

"Ow! Why you do that?"
Jungkook asked rubbing his side. Taehyung proceed his walking.

"Don't joke like this koo"
"Okay okay by the way why you don't let me talk with Yugyeom?"
Jungkook changed the topic.

"Why are you so desperate to talk with him?!"
Taehyung's mood change into seconds when koo took Yugyeom's name

"He is nice hyungi--"
"Nice? My foot! He is just a stupid playboy. He will just fool you nothing else"

'Like that Goff hyung'

"Wow! You said this for almost everyone"
Jungkook shrugged his shoulders.

"No Jungkook"
"Anyways walk fast I'm very sleepy"
The younger said boringly.

"Yeah yeah, my prince!"
Taehyung fastened the speed.

Next day

Taekook were walking through the hallway when Goff approached them.

"Hi Jungkook"
He purposely talked with Jungkook, tae got the hint but he didn't felt bad the way he felt when his kookie ignores him.

"Uh h-hey hyung"
Jungkook stated nervously.

"By the way I wanna have some talk with you... Taehyung you go in the class."
Goff gestured tae to go.

"But what's the talk that you wanna have--"
"Can't you listen to me just once? Is it that hard?"
Taehyung sighed helplessly and looked at Koo who nodded his head in assuring.

Taehyung left.

"Done enjoying with my boyfriend?"
Goff asked, suddenly his sweet tone turned into rude one.

"Oh you mean my best friend?"
Jungkook spat smirking.

"Listen stay away--"
"He is my best friend, tell your boyfriend--"
Jungkook wasn't able to speak when Goff pushed him harshly.

Jungkook was gonna fall down but someone embraced him protectively.

The boy was none other than Yugyeom.

He shot a glare at Goff, who rolled his eyes.

"How dare you? Next time control yourself otherwise I will hit you so bad!"
Goff gritted his teeth before stomping his feet towards the class.

Yugyeom turned his head to Jungkook checking him from head to toe.

"Are you okay?"
Jungkook nodded his head.

"Why you let him hurt yo--"
"Keep calm, and I'm not weak boy, I just don't wanted to create the scene!"
Jungkook sassily went to class.

'Sweet yet sassy'
Yugyeom chuckled.
.
.

Goff straight away made his way to the last desk confusing Taehyung.

'What happened to him now? He is being too moody nowadays' Tae rolled his eyes. He didn't cared at all.

The bell rang indicating the lunch break that's when tae approached Goff.

"What happened go--"
He stood up with his lunch box and was going to cafeteria that's when tae grabbed his hands.

"Why are you not talking with me Goff? Why are you being so moody? Please at least one day, free me from your tantrums!"
Taehyung said tiredly.

"I'm being m-moody?"
Goff asked sadly.

"Sorry Goffie, but it's just--"
"Anyways are you coming to eat the lunch or not?"
Goff asked changing the topic instantly, making Taehyung nod his head.

'I can't believe that I changed my attire for this person who don't even care about my moods...'

They were at the cafeteria, Taehyung's eyes were searching for a particular bunny boy who was sitting in the corner with the boy! Wrong move kookie...

Taehyung made his way towards the duo and that's when he heard.

"Jungkookie I felt bad when you denied coming with me"
Yugyeom pouted

"I'm so--"
"And also you talked with me rudely that also for who? That shitty best friend of you--"
Jungkook clenched his jaw.

"YUGYEOM MIND YOUR TONGUE! YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO CALL HIM WITH NAMES!"
Jungkook stood up angrily before warning him. Taehyung felt his chest swell in pride.

"Sorry kookie, really--"
"Shut it! I respected you and came for you. My hyungie is not bad he cares for me"
Yugyeom started to laugh. Taehyung was felt contented.

"Care? Is it? How funny?! The way his boyfriend pushed you... The way he ignored your presence. The way he controls you, it was definitely not looking like care, he is two timing with you!"

'Goff pushed koo?'

"Two timing? Are you even hearing yourself? He is my best friend not boyfriend that he will two time me, it's been two days you are seeing this... H--he is having b-boyfriend and he have to take care of him too. Then also he is giving me time--"
Yugyeom cut him off.

"By controlling you"
Taehyung gritted his teeth.

'I don't control him you bastard! Stop manipulating him!'

"He don't control me--"
"Then why he always told you to keep distance with me? Why he is not letting you proceed you with any other men?"
Yugyeom cut koo off asking in anger.

"Because I'm letting him do this!"
Yugyeom looked at him shockingly and Taehyung's ears perked up at the new information.

"Y-you? Why?"
Jungkook shut his eyes before replying.

"Because I LOVE HIM! I LOVE HIM TO THE CORE WHERE I CAN'T SEE HIM WITH SOMEONE! THEN ALSO I'M ENDURING... You know why?"
Yugyeom shook his head.

"Because I can't see him sad..."
Jungkook grabbed the bag and left the cafeteria. Yugyeom's heart break into pieces, he fell for the person who loves someone else.

Yugyeom followed Jungkook, tae too wanted to follow the duo but Goff didn't let him.

"Where are you going tae?"
Goff asked.

"Actually I-I--"
'I can't tell him this, otherwise he will not let me live with koo'

Unfortunately Goff heard everything but he don't want tae to approach him anyway.

"Tell me?"
"Actually I w-was gonna call for k-koo, he went outside o-of the ca-cafeteria"
Tae lied and that made Goff's heart sad.

'You are still lying me for him.'

"Don't tell me you were going to follow him... If you were then thank goodness I stopped you"
Goff said breathing out in relief.

"Why?"
Tae asked confused.

"Because Yugyeom is there for him. Let them start the conversation. You always being their third wheel... Let them spend some time together"
Goff nudged his shoulder.

"But he don't want to talk with Yugyeom."
Taehyung said rolling his eyes.

"How can you be so sure tae?"
"I know him more than anyone, so I g-guessed."
'And he loves me so why would he will love anyone else?'

"Shut up! Let them stay alone for a while"
Goff dragged Taehyung and sat on the chair.

Taehyung already lost the appetite but as Goff wasn't leaving his side for a second it made him frustrated and irritated at the same time. He wanted to comfort his kookie.
.
.

With Jungkook

"Jungkook please I'm sorry"
Yugyeom apologised the crying Jungkook.

"W-why are you be-being sorry? I know you a-are here to t-tease me... Y-you are here to c-call me pathetic--"
Yugyeom placed his index finger on koo's lips

"Shh... I am sorry for calling your hyungie bad"
Yugyeom wiped his tears. Jungkook sobbed.

"But--"
"You are not pathetic kookie... You are the most innocent and angel person"
Jungkook stared at him with his wide doe eyes.

"Just the thing is that, the way you feel for your hyungie, unfortunately he doesn't feel the same... He is already in relationship with that dumb boy, isn't it?"
Jungkook nodded. Yugyeom internally smiled.

"So I am gonna say is that you have to move on--"
Jungkook gasped and pushed Yugyeom.

"How could you say this easily? HOW COULD YOU?!"
Jungkook yelled in frustration.

"I know it's a wrong suggestion, but tell me one thing, what if Taehyung got to know about your feelings? He will feel sad, he will start to regret being with Goff. For him you are just a best friend... Do you wanna see him sad"
Jungkook shook his head lips turning into pout. Yugyeom smirked in victory.

"Good boy, so the thing is you have to stay away from him"
Yugyeom said.

"But I--- I can't! I love him"
Jungkook sniffed.

"Yeah, I know it's not the right time but just try to stay away from him, so that you will not feel this much sad..."
"But-but how?"
Jungkook asked in small voice.

"By trying to be with m-me"
Yugyeom said nervously.

"WHAT?! ARE YOU--"
"Before you curse me, just try to give me a chance... And your tae hyung is already in relationship, you can't hurt that boy too right? Didn't you saw how angry and jealous he gets when Taehyung gives you the whole attention?"
Jungkook nodded.

"So tell me what you gonna do? It's all upto you now"
Yugyeom was hoping that Jungkook understand what he is gonna try to tell him.

Jungkook thought for a while and said.

Yugyeom sighed in relief when Jungkook replied.

"I will s-stay away from TaeTae... I w-will move o-on..."
.
.

Wanted to write more.... But the chapter will turned out sooo loooong, that's why I have to make another part....

Hope you liked it...

Next part will take time.... Sowwy🙇🏻‍♀️💜

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

8.1K 209 18
A taekook oneshot / mini shot book This is my first story so please forgive me for some of my spelling and grammatical errors. © peachyggux
4.1K 176 25
He's were capture, tortured & broken, He lost all hope,He was numb & cold,He's cold without love care & affection, there's nothing or no one that can...
910 103 12
your name engraved herein.
861 62 9
{ꜱʟᴏᴡ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇꜱ} ___ {Guides for Oneshots}___ ☁️-Fluff 🔞-Smut ✨-Spicy 🥀-Angst 🍵-Request Top Tae Bottom Kook ⚠️(WARNING)⚠️ Sensitive Topics may be...