My Alpha Mate

Von 1434everr

Highest Ranking: #2 in human What do you do when you have a cocky, jealous, hot, arrogant, Alpha mate? You dr... Mehr

DEAR NEW READERS
Prologue
The Dinner Date Disaster
Home
How to Make it Out of The Woods Alive For Dummies
Bride to Be
Werewolves are Real
Truths and Lies
Arguments and New Friends
Life's Irks
Black Magic
Stupid, Ignorant, Alpha's
Unprepared For Being Prepared
Playing By The Rules
To Love or Be Left
Wicked Arrangements
Webs of Truth
Jealousy's A Real Bitch
Roles in Responsibilty
My One True Love
The Song Of Songs
In The Heat Of The Moment
He Can't Take The Heat
My Cute Alpha
Luna In Training
When Your Best Bud Tries To Drown You
The New Human's Mate
Ready To Run
A Different Kind Of Dangerous
A Prisoner To The Devil.
Controlling His Inner Demons
When Pandora Hates Your Life
He Will Make Them Pay
He Has Lost All Hope
Finding His Peace Of Mind
Family Changes Everything
The Wait.
Not Quite There
Little Do You Know
Ryan Matte
Another Talk
Never Letting Go
Our Official First Date
Make Me Yours
Because This Is What I Need Right Now
The Painful Truth
The Revealing
Poison From A Wound
The Important Children
Painful Preparations
A Baby Boy's Name
Ride
I Hate the Alpha
New Parents
Happily Ever After or Never After
Thank You Rant/Sequel Info
SEQUEL IS PUBLISHED!

Things Are Changing

50.3K 1.4K 226
Von 1434everr

Chapter 44: Thing Are Changing.

Dedicated to: Kishaa_Luvs_Ya
For her dedicated reading all night lol.

{Valerie}

"Fuck you."

"I can, but you won't let me Doll." I glare at him continuing to walk, or attempting, to walk to the bathroom to brush my knotted hair.

"You're crazy." I retort and grab my hairbrush realizing if I brush my hair it'll frizz out.

"Crazy in love with you." Greyson smirks then hugs me from behind as I grab my toothbrush and brush my teeth again since I just ate.

"I hate you." I say after my teeth are clean and Greyson shakes his head 'no'.

"Oh but you love me."

I turn around in his hold poking his chest with a playful glare and he smiles at me.

"Oh yeah, I love a cocky,"

"Confident." He corrects but I continue.

"Rude,"

"Honest." He says smartly and I glare.

I just can't win with him can I?

"Jealous,"

"Territorial." He says confidently and I raise an eyebrow as if to say how so.

"Jealousy is to be protective over something that doesn't rightfully belong to you. Territorial, is to be protective over things that are already and rightfully yours." He states proudly and I role my eyes smirking.

"And, the cutest Alpha ever." I finish while pinching his cheeks and he scowls grabbing my hands.

"I'm not cute woman." I glare at the name woman but continue with my mocking knowing it'll annoy him.

So I put the best smile I can muster as I say this, and pinch his cheeks all the while.

"You're cute, even if your a complete and utter asshole to the rest of the human and supernatural race you'll still always be adorable to me my love." I say and he rolls his eyes and holds my hands back in his.

I start to walk away when the pain and soreness hits me between the legs like a truck. I squeak then turn around to look at a wide eyed Greyson.

"It hurts you asshat, that's why I was yelling at you." I whine and Greyson immediately walks over and picks me up bridal style.

"I'll carry you. Now come on, let's go outside." He says cheerfully and I quirk an eyebrow.

What the heck? Why outside?

"Why?" I moan and he smirks as we walk out of our bedroom.

"Because you're newly mated and the rest of the males in our pack haven't seen you yet." He replies and I groan falling limp in his arms.

"But wh-?" I stop as I feel a churning in my stomach and lay there with a disgusted face as vomit makes it's way up my throat.

"P-." I don't finish as the vomit leaves and goes back down into my stomach leaving me to shiver in disgust.

Ew, those disgusting eggs I let Nina and James talk me into eating this morning are going to come back with vengeance. I just can't say no to them. The food was absolutely sick but I made it seem like it was the best thing I've ever ate.

"Are you okay sweetheart?" He asks and I nod laying my head on his shoulder.

I feel really sick from those eggs.

"Goodmorning Alpha, Lu-." The guy, Miles, stops talking as he takes a deep breathe of air then looks us over sniffing closer causing Greyson to growl.

"Congratulations Alpha and Luna." Miles smiles widely.

That's how my morning went, Greyson carries me around, parading me around the pack house as everyone congratulates us.

I close my eyes slowly drifting off as I lay on Greyson's shoulder.

I'm so tired. Maybe if Greyson would've let me sleep longer, no, at all last night without taking me over and over again-.

My thoughts are cut off as I yawn and snuggle into Greyson's chest.

I can think about this later. I need sleep.
* * *
[Greyson]

I look down at the small angel in my arms smiling.

It's funny how little she is, she's so small compared to me.

'Obviously, if we're 6'2, dumbass.' Ryder laughs and I stroke her cheek.

'Shut the hell up.'

"The little virgin prude finally let you mate her?" I look up to see Crystal and I glare holding Valerie closer.

Stupid woman. Why is she even here?

"She's not a whore who just goes around opening her legs." I state simply and she gasps.

"What the hell? Wow that hurts." She says glaring while holding her hand to her heart as if the comment physically wounded her. I tap my foot impatiently wishing she would leave.

Can't she see I don't want to talk to her?

"Any day now Crystal, I'm taking my mate to our bedroom to sleep." I say and she looks down at Valerie glaring daggers at her.

I held back the snarls so I wouldn't wake up my babygirl and settle on a better solution. I placed Valerie down on our bed, softly kissing her forehead then make my way back to glare at Crystal.

"Listen here you pain in the ass. Your father is dead, therefore, my promise to keep you safe doesn't need to be held up any longer. We don't need to be together. The deal was that your old pack stays safe in return for your witch of a grandmother to never show her face again." I say walking closer until I'm in front of her looking down at her wide eyes.

"So I'm being kind, and giving you thirty minutes to get the hell out of my pack's territory. After your thirty minutes is up, you will be considered a rouge, and you know how I treat them." I growl and she opens her mouth to protest but I cut her off.

"I said thirty minutes Crystal, so get the hell out!" I yell and she ducks her head running up the stairs to collect her things.

I hate that my mother made that deal with Alpha Jacobs.

Crystals grandmother is a witch. Not a powerful one, but she dedicated her entire life to causing havoc on the world.

And years ago, she tried her magic on my pack.

My mom tried to reason with Melina, Crystals grandmother, but she wouldn't leave.

So, my mom went to the only ones Melina cared for, her son and granddaughter.

A treaty offered by Alpha Jacobs would be signed on few conditions. His pack would have protection and be aided in war if war ever came and his daughter would have protection from me. In return, Melina would leave and never show her face.

I got word that Alpha Jacobs died days ago, meaning the deal is broken. As for Melina, she died years ago.

The reason I had to be with Crystal, was because Alpha Jacobs got more protection and allies. He said if I wasn't with his daughter, he'd call his mother and other witches to destroy our pack. Something about him wanting his pack to have a powerful heir.

Not that they could do much harm, but as an Alpha, I couldn't let that happen.

The deal was made right after I fell into a state of depression when I was seventeen, with not being able to be with Valerie I couldn't bare living. I've been forced to be with Crystal ever since which is why I could never pursue Valerie.

But after a while, the consequences didn't seem so bad.

I needed Valerie and wanted her.

I still do, always. Which is why I risked everything, and asked Valerie to be with me. Let me say, it's the best decision I've ever made.

I start to walk back upstairs into Valerie and I's room to find it empty and panic.

Where'd she g-?

"Crystal!"
* * *
{Valerie}

"What the actual fuck get off of me!" I scream grabbing the first guy I see and slamming his head into the other guys head.

"I'm not in the mood!" I yell at the fifteen men in front of me.

I glare at every single one of them as May calculates how long it'll take to get rid of them.

'About thirty-six seconds max.' May says and I crack my knuckles glaring at the stupid men who took me.

"Want me?" I ask the men and they slowly lower their axes, guns, knives, bows and arrows, and their cleavers.

"Come and get me." I smirk and run the opposite direction of the pack house.

I run until I'm in a clearing at least one mile from the pack house and turn around to get cut on my cheek by a knife zooming past.

I drop down to grab it then I'm on my feet once again.

I am pretty good with a knife if I do say so myself.

Using as much strength as possible I throw it full speed with a curve at three guys making sure it hits there heads.

A woman screams and I'm guessing it's one of the hunters as I yawn.

Twelve more to go.

A man runs at me and I sigh running up to meet him halfway. I take the cleaver from his hand, bashing it into his chest, then doing the same to the guy behind him.

I take the gun from the second guy and shoot four more hunters heads then chuck it at a girls nose, sending it through her head.

Well... she's dead. Okay, let's see...

I look up from my kneeling position on the ground to see the last five circling me with their guns and I smirk at the ground.

The ones in the front and back of me have guns. The ones on both sides have axes, and the one in the top right corner has a knife.

I think I'll take an axe. Haven't used one yet.

I grab the woman's axe from my left then slam it into her heart only to take off two more women's heads clean off their shoulders.

Three more.

I grab the men with guns, slamming both of their heads together until they have indents in their heads.

One more.

I think he had a knife?

I'm thrown to the ground with a guy on top of me and see the axe in his hand.

Oh... axe.

I grab his arm that holds the axe and break it causing him to scream in pain then take the axe and throw it into his skull.

You know, to put him out of his misery since I'm a generous person.

I stand up panting as I look at the fifteen hunters that attacked the little girl and sigh sitting on the ground.

Earlier I had went to grab some water, I walked past Greyson yelling at Crystal but couldn't bring myself to care. I knew he had it under control.

I was pouring myself some milk to drink since I couldn't find a water bottle when I had to go pee.

I walked to the bathroom after I drank my milk and did my business then headed up the stairs.

That's when I saw two men jump out of the two story window with a little girl.

I freaked out and jumped after them and grabbed the little girl from the men then sent her back inside.

That's when I lead them away from the pack house and here I am, standing in a field full of fifteen dead bodies.

I'm grabbed from behind with a silver knife held to my throat and I gasp at the heat rolling off it.

"I see you took out all my men. Good work darling." The man whispers in my ear and I glare.

"What the actual fuck man? I was sleeping!" I yell and he chuckles then turns me around.

His face and whole body is covered by a cloak and I glare harder.

"I would kill you now, but I want more time. Run back to your mate, and enjoy him while it lasts." The man whispers and my eyes widen.

"What-?" I don't get to finish since he's gone when I blink and I stand there shocked.

What the hell does that mean?

Without another glance I run back into my room sighing.

I don't even know who that man was and he's threatening me!

"Who were you with?" Greyson growls and my gaze snaps up at Greyson who's now standing in front of me.

"I can smell him on you." Greyson continues angrily when I don't answer and I want to kick him in his prized jewels.

What the hell is wrong with you what am I supposed to say?! That I was with some guy that wants to kill me?! Yeah, cause that's going to go well. I think to myself angrily. Then I find my blood boiling.

He has no idea what happened. For all he knows I could've been taken and raped and he wouldn't have known! Okay he would've found out because my scent changes but still!

"My side hoe." I reply sarcastically and stand up straighter walking to the kitchen.

What's wrong with him? I just can't stop asking because there has to be something. He's such an ignorant asshole!

I'm slammed into the wall causing the wind to be knocked out of me and I gasp for air as he pushes me into the wall harder. Greyson grabs my wrists and puts them behind my back while I gape.

"Who is he?" Greyson growls out slowly, menacingly and I struggle against his hold.

All I can think about is how I'm starting to get dizzy and he's pushing me too hard. The walls are closing in and I feel like I can't breathe.

"Greyson you hurting me." I whisper as his hold tightens and he growls causing my heart rate to quicken and I start to panic even more.

Come on, not right now. I don't need a damn panic attack right now!

"Who is he?!" Greyson bellows and I glare.

I seriously don't need this right now! Can't this fool see I'm having a panic attack and he's causing it?!

"I don't know, a group of people attacked me today is that what you want to hear?! I didn't want to tell you because I knew you'd get like this. I have no idea who he or they were! So calm the fuck down and don't talk to me that way!" I yell and Greyson's mouth opens and closes then he drops his hold and takes a few steps away from me as I rub my already bruised wrists.

I hate bruising so easily, it's so annoying.

"I'm sorry." He whispers and my glare and features immediately fall and soften.

Oh god I hurt his feelings, didn't I?

'He hurt your feelings.' A little voice in my head reasons but I can't stop the feeling of guilt wash over me.

I hurt him. Okay he deserved it but he couldn't have helped it, that's just him. That's how he is.

'He was just worried-.' I immediately block the voice out, needing to have my thoughts to myself for once without them being influenced.

"Greyson," I sigh and reach for his arm but he moves away and his eyes are filled with panic.

"Greyson?" I ask worriedly and he shakes his head frantically and runs out the front door.

Why do I do this to him?
° ° ° ° °
Another chapter! Woot woot lol.

Read.Comment.Vote.Follow.
❤1434everr❤

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

11.5K 185 62
What does it take to turn a once cheerful, happy girl into a ruthless, cold hearted women? Is it time? Or the people around you that make you suffer...
2.1K 169 20
I never really wanted to be popular, to make people feel like shit because it was "expected" of me. I never wanted to date the "hottest" guy in schoo...
1.2M 33.4K 25
When your mate is an Alpha and you're the rogue that causes all the trouble, you can't exactly go up to him and say "How's it going big guy! Even tho...
2.9K 98 7
What would you do if your boyfriend broke up with you for someone else? Even worse. She is that girl. Popular, shallow and horribly perfect. The one...