Nan & Mac Book 2 (Love Syndro...

By unaisaas

#Bl # lovesyndrome #mature #bl #boyxboy #bxb #bxblove #lovesyndrome #mature #maturelanguage #maturity #mxm #r... More

CHAPTER - 1
CHAPTER - 2
CHAPTER - 3 🔞
CHAPTER - 4
CHAPTER - 5
CHAPTER - 6
CHAPTER - 7
CHAPTER - 8
CHAPTER - 9 🔞
CHAPTER - 10
CHAPTER - 11
CHAPTER - 12 🔞
CHAPTER - 13 🔞
CHAPTER - 14
CHAPTER - 15
CHAPTER - 16
CHAPTER - 17
CHAPTER - 18
CHAPTER - 19
CHAPTER - 20
CHAPTER - 21 🔞
CHAPTER - 22
CHAPTER - 23
CHAPTER - 24
CHAPTER - 25
CHAPTER - 26
CHAPTER - 27
CHAPTER - 28
CHAPTER - 29 🔞
CHAPTER - 30
CHAPTER - 31 🔞
CHAPTER - 32
CHAPTER - 33
CHAPTER - 34 🔞
CHAPTER - 35
CHAPTER - 36
CHAPTER - 37 🔞
CHAPTER - 38 🔞
CHAPTER - 39
CHAPTER - 40
CHAPTER - 41
CHAPTER - 42
CHAPTER - 43
CHAPTER - 44
CHAPTER - 45
CHAPTER - 46 🔞
CHAPTER - 47
CHAPTER - 48
CHAPTER - 49
CHAPTER - 50
CHAPTER - 1 Ohm & Two
CHAPTER - 2 Ohm & Two
CHAPTER - 3 Ohm & Two
CHAPTER - 4 Ohm & Two
CHAPTER - 6 Ohm & Two
CHAPTER - 7 Ohm & Two
CHAPTER - 8 Ohm & Two
CHAPTER - 9 Ohm & Two
CHAPTER - 10 Ohm & Two
SPECIAL CHAPTER - 1 NEW YEAR DAY
SPECIAL CHAPTER - 2 Loy Krathong
SPECIAL CHAPTER - 3 WEDDING DAY OF Nan & Mac

CHAPTER - 5 Ohm & Two 🔞

4.6K 66 10
By unaisaas

-Phi Ning, I'm sorry.

Two immediately raised their hands to greet Ning.

"It's fine, but I think you two don't look normal," Ning said.

-Many people say that. I don't know if it's because of me. That made her that way because when they were together she had no symptoms at all and we used to fight a little bit, Two said

-I think this could be a symptom. You can start first. Kin said as he thought, Two immediately made a tense face.

-Sigh, what do you say, be careful. I don't know what else you will come up with. As for today's issue, I think the elders will definitely know each other. If there is anything, I will help speak as a witness. Don't worry, Ning said as he was kind.

Two immediately tensed upon hearing this.

- Thank you, Phi.Two raised his hands and bowed to Ning again. Before Two and Kin went back together, so they walked to the parking lot.

-I'll be calling tomorrow for sure, said Two, because the personnel department is to blame for this, of course.

-It's okay, I'll help you and P'Ning talk.

Kin patted his friend on the shoulder before going their separate ways to get into the car.

Two returned to the apartment, stressed. Two was getting a dry towel but rang the doorbell and went to open the door. Before you see it's Ohm.

-What is it? Two asked.

-What's wrong? Ohm asked back when he saw that Two's feta was not good.

- It's okay, I don't feel like talking to you today, so go back to your room, said Two, wanting to close the door room, but Ohm pushed her away first and immediately entered Two's room.

- Why are you coming in? What a mess!!

Two shouted at Ohm, partly because he was stressed it happened so I accidentally raised my voice a little at Ohm.

Ohm remained quiet as he stood still looking at Two.

- I don't know if you are frustrated or stressed. But you shouldn't take it out on other people, Ohm said in a calm voice.

Making Two stop for a bit, he realized that he was accidentally frustrated and unloaded on Ohm, even though Ohm didn't know anything. Ohm reached out to pull the towel from Teo's hands.

-Come on, I'm going to brush your hair, Ohm said further, seeing that Two didn't react, he took Two to sit on the floor as for Ohm, he sat on the couch, Ohm started to brush Two's hair , and Two agreed to sit and wipe it off lightly while his brain was confused as to why he would allows Ohm to sit down and brush his hair.

-Excuse me, Two said, making Ohm smile a little, he wasn't mad.

So she knew very well that he was very worried about Two what Ohm didn't understand why he would want to mess with Two.

- It's nothing, I came to bother you too, answered Ohm.

Two sighed. After wiping Ohm's hair

he then massaged his shoulders and went to massage Two's head as well making him feel more relaxed.

-Mmm, Two made such a satisfying sound that he accidentally leaned over.

Leaning on Ohm's strong legs because Ohm is sitting on the sofa did not remove his legs,.

-Okay, what's wrong? Can you tell me. Ohm asked out of curiosity.

In fact, Two sighed.

-My girlfriend Som got angry and came to the company and hurt my senior again. I think I'll be called to be warned tomorrow, Two said as he felt some relief.

Partly because of Ohm.

-Seriously, I think that girl is not normal. Of course, why does the family let her go out and do something like that.

Ohm said in a troubled voice. Because he feels dissatisfied.

-I do not know either. Sometimes I secretly think it's because of me or not. Wow that made it so...... Two said tiredly.

-Don't blame yourself. If you can't go together, you can split up. It is normal. But the other side doesn't give up and comes to see you and bother you like this... Ohm said as he thought.

Two could only sigh.

-I'm afraid that one day he will come to hurt you.

Ohm said when he thinks about all the news he heard.

-Probably not, at most Som gets angry with me like today. That's it, Two replied, and when did you get back here? Two asked to change the subject

- I just came back today. It was a small matter that I did not call you. Because there is a problem, replied Ohm.

As he sat and talked, Ohm continued to massage Two, which isn't usually the kind of person who would come sit and do something like that for anyone, but considering it was Two and he'd been dealing with things stressful, she wants to help him relax.

-What happens? Two asked

So Ohm told him the story where Mac was attacked and had to go to the hospital, and had to take friends to his apartment.

-The same person you fought with? Two asked because Ohm also told him the story.

-Hmm... Ohm answered, and Two gave nod in agreement.

-Then why are you here to see me or are you just here to talk to me? Two asked again.

- I came to ask you to stay in your room for a night, tomorrow I will have to bring my friends to the north, said Ohm.

Making Two sit still for a bit

-Only my friend and his younger brother are already in the apartment....Besides, I don't have a spare bed, so I don't want to sneak in with them, Ohm said again.

Two stood and hesitated a bit, he thought he and Ohm had just met. But the other also allowed Ohm to come into the room to sit and wipe her hair, massage her shoulders and massage her head to this extent?

-Yes, Two answered, making Ohm smile with satisfaction.

-Then let me go see my friend first. By the way, are you going to eat with me or not?Come and eat in the room with my friends, Ohm invited him, but Two shook his head.

- No, I don't know your friends. Go eat with your friends. If you want to sleep, then call me.

Before asking to part ways, Two ordered his food and sat down to eat alone.

Ohm went over to Jeffy and Jerry, ordering food and chatting. He hangs out with friends before saying he's going to sleep at a friend's in the room below.

Jeffy didn't ask too many questions.

Ohm brought the souvenirs we bought for Two by 10pm.

- Do your friends sleep together? Two asked.

-Um, we have to travel early tomorrow, so they want to go to bed early, Ohm replied, giving Two a souvenir.

-Thank you. Actually you shouldn't have bought it, Two replied.

When he opened it, he saw that it was food.

-Where do you want me to sleep? Ohm asked.

- In my room, answered Two.

-Can I sleep in the same bed with you? Ohm asked back at Two. Slightly frowning

-Why not? Two asked

-Aren't you afraid that I will fight you? Ohm pretended to ask with a smile.

-Would you meet my feet first? Two replied, Ohm laughed lightly.

-Now are you going to sleep? Ohm asked.

-After I saw the end of the series, I will go to bed. Two said

Ohm, he asked to sit and watch together. They both sat and watched the end of the series until almost midnight then they go to sleep in the room together.

-You sleep on that side. I'll turn on the bathroom lights in case you want to go out late at night.

Two explained to Ohm. Ohm nodded before they both went to bed.

That night, Two who fell asleep, woke up from the pain, but when he moved he realized something was wrong, he felt caresses on his own body.

-Mmm, echoed a voice from the other side, making him stiffen even though he knows it's Ohm's arm.

-Damn it... Two wanted to shout but immediately stopped his mouth, he thought that Ohm probably didn't know what he was doing, so he slowly removed Ohm's arm.

Two felt his heart flutter strangely. He got out of bed and immediately rushed to the bathroom.

- Have a safe trip, see you at the beginning of school, Ohm said to his friends.

Today I am at the airport, his friends will travel back abroad after traveling for a few days in Thailand

-See you soon, Frank lightly patted Ohm's shoulder before taking each other to step into the terminal while Ohm would go back to his own apartment.

Trim... Trim... Trim....

Ohm's cell phone rings. Ohm lifted it to look at him before answering the call.

-Yes Ta, Ohm answered the call of a young man he met by chance in Chiang Mai when he took his friends on a trip and had a one-night stand, but they still exchanged phone numbers.

-Hmm, are you coming to Bangkok? I'm at the airport to send my friends off, Ohm said before he realized the other party had landed, so Ohm was waiting when the other party asked to be sent to a friend's house.

The bell rang in front of the room. Since today is a holiday, Two didn't go home because he had to clean the room, so Two went to open the door. It is not difficult to know who came.

-Hey, did you send your friends?

Two asked because Ohm told him that he was going to drop off his friends at the airport today.

-Umm, what are you doing here? You are very busy? Ohm asked

-Don't disturb anything, I just finished cleaning the room.

Two replied before allowing Ohm into the room.

- Has P' Tha called you yet? Ohm asked about Two's high school friend.

He called to let me know he was going to the liquor store tonight, Two said back.

Ohm nodded in agreement as it looked like the group of Two's friends will make a date with his friends today.

-We are going together? Ohm asked. Two was still thinking.

-Okay, let's take one of my cars.

Two answered because they had to come back to the apartment. Ohm didn't interrupt him, he stayed in Two's room for a while, until it was almost time to go to the bar.

As arranged by the friends, Ohm went to shower and dress in his room then meet up with Two again to go to the bar together.

-Hey, why are you coming together? Ra asked in surprise as he saw Ohm coming with Two, despite the fact that they both had an awkward attitude earlier.

- It's just that he lives in the same block as me. So we came together.

Two answered and sat down, Ohm choosing to sit on the other side.

-Don't you hang out with your friends?

Two asked Ohm, nodding. There was still an empty seat next to Miu.

- No, can't you sit next to me? Ohm asked back, Two said nothing.

- When did you two become friends? Tha asked curiously.

-I do not know either.

-We're still hitting each other....But let's talk okay, I'm still confused Two jokingly replied before taking a glass of liquor from his friends.

Now Ohm's group gradually reunited with Two's group until they were all one big group. They sat down, talked and drank together.

-Don't drink too much, Ohm whispered to Two, blowing warm breath on Two's ear, who had goosebumps listening to him.

If I'm drunk, I'll let you drive me back...It's not hard, Two said with a slight smile.

-OK, then tonight I'll drink less than you so I can take you home, Ohm said and Two smiled happily.

-What are the two gossiping about? Mew made a teasing sound as Two and Ohm were now standing close to each other.

-Speak normally, Ohm replied and Mew gave him a mocking look for Ohm, before he was hit by Ohm, the beer cap hit Mew's head and he had to shout without being serious.

-Ohm, a voice called out along with a heavy slap on the shoulder, Ohm turned to look before he saw it was Ta

-Ai..Ta, Did you come with friends? Ohm asked back.

Two turned around and saw that he was a sweet young man.

-Um, I'm looking to see if it's Ohm or not. If I knew you were here we could come together You speak with a sweet voice.

-Oh, do you want to go to our table? Well, my friend wants to see you, Ta said.

Ohm nodded in agreement. Before addressing everyone.

-Wait a minute, said Ohm turning to Two

-Don't rush back, please wait for me, Ohm said before getting up and walking with Ta.

Two watching the young man walking. Hugging Ohm's arm is enough.

Two stood and waited for Ohm, but Ohm hadn't returned to the table for a second, so he got up and walked over to see the other side was sitting with a young man named Tar, and Two patted Ohm on the shoulder without thinking to keep the label, Ohm immediately turned from the other side to look.

-Two, what's going on? Ohm asked.

-I'll be back, answered Two. Ohm he turned to look at the young man beside him.

Ta dropped over Ohm.

- Ohm, continue with us, Ta said in a pleading voice. Ohm smiled a little.

-Two, you can go back first, I'll come later, Ohm said, making Two's face tighten a little.

He felt troubled in his heart, as if he had been abandoned even though they were not together. Two said nothing. He immediately turned and left Ohm.

Ohm knew that Two might not be pleased, so he told Ta that he would come talk to his friend first.

Ohm followed Two out. As soon as he reached the parking lot, he grabbed Two's arm.

-What the? Two asked shortly.

-Are you mad at me for not coming back with you? Ohm asked.

-Why should I be angry? Wherever you want to go with someone, it's up to you.

Two said before pulling his hand away. Ohm let go of his arm, but as soon as Two walked to the car, he wobbled until Ohm had to rush to support him.

-You're drunk. Can you drive back? Ohm asked worriedly.

Two looked at Ohm with cloudy eyes because he was willing to drink a lot because he thought that Ohm would be the driver and he can take him back but it seems that Ohm will continue with his own partner.

-I can't, but I have to be fine, Two answered, then he wriggled out of Ohm's arms to get into the car, Ohm frowned slightly.

-Wait, I'll be back too, I'll drive the car myself, said Ohm making Two stay quiet for a bit.

-There is no need, so go with your child, replied Two.

-You are jealous?Ohm pretended to ask, teasing him before looking into his eyes.

- Come on, I can see my child anytime. But if I let you drive back in this condition I probably won't see you again. Give me the key, Ohm said as he pulled the car key from Two's hands.

He managed to push Two to sit on the passenger side. As for him, he immediately sat in the driver's seat.

Part of Two's heart wants to steal the key back from him, but the other heart agrees to let Ohm be the one to take him back to the apartment.

Ohm took out his phone and called someone.

-Yes..I'm sorry, I'll get even.

Ohm's voice spoke to the kid he was hanging out with a while ago to lead Two back to the apartment.

-Stop by 7-eleven and buy me a beer.

Two said as Ohm hung up on the other.

-Do you still want to drink? Ohm asked.

-Um, one more, please. Two said it again.

- Yes, I would like to drink a little more too, answered Ohm.

Although Two looked dazed, Ohm figured if he drank in the room there shouldn't be any problems.

Ohm stopped by to buy a beer and took Two back to the apartment immediately.

-Why did you follow me? Two asked as Ohm got off the elevator on the same floor as him.

- I keep drinking with you. Are you going to let me drink alone? Ohm said, and Two then allowed Ohm into his room.

Two plopped down on the couch with Ohm sitting next to him. Turn on the TV so it's not too quiet before cracking open a beer.

-Are you lost in amazement yet? Ohm pretended to frown in question.

-What the hell are you so careless? Two argued, leaning back.

Leaning back on the couch because it's starting to feel heavy.

-I know you're not happy that I continued with Ta because I'm the person who said he'd take you back if you were drunk.

Ohm spoke. Two looked at Ohm's face. Slightly irritated

- Well, I'm not satisfied, so why? Two asked out loud, lingering a bit because they had been drinking.

- I brought you back here. I'm willing to have fun with him and then leave him.

Ohm said smiling, and looking at Two's full and delicious lips, along with a blushing face. Overwhelmed by the effects of alcohol.

Why are those trembling eyes when Two was drunk? Ohm felt that Two looked very charming. In fact, it shows good when he's not drunk, but when he's drunk, he makes Ohm feel like he wants to beat the person in front of him.

- Then go back and continue with the child. It should be waiting for you, Two said, walking out with another beer in hand.

-It is delicious? Ohm asked.

-You can try to eat it.

Two replied, because in Ohm's hand was the same brand of beer as his. Ohm raised a slight smile.

- Well, let me try, Ohm said, admitting that he really couldn't resist touching her lips. Which he experienced before.

-Eu....

Two flinched slightly as Ohm came closer and pressed his lips against Two's, kissing him passionately and riding on top of Two He had already woken up a bit. Being stimulated by Oh, his stomach was slightly churning.

-Should I be down there? Two asked, her eyes watering.

-I'll tell you how good it feels down there, Ohm said before he couldn't stop himself.

He can't help but kiss Two again knowing that Two's consciousness has diminished due to alcohol poisoning.

Two raised his arms around Ohm's neck, letting Ohm know this was permission. Ohm smashed in two more passionate, more intense kisses that made Two feel good, he doesn't have to value much, that's the way Two likes it.

Ohm takes off his shirt along with Two's. Before we kiss again. The two's hot skin pressed against each other as Ohm leaned in to kiss him and gripped Two's body with his hand.

Two himself stroked Ohm's entire back, all the way to the center of his body. They both froze. Ohm swayed slightly, making Two shiver.

-Damn it!

Two moans came out with a shudder, making Ohm almost unbearable. Ohm got off the couch pulling both hands to pick Two up.

-Let's go to bed, Ohm said in a low voice, and Two flew inside.

Ohm kisses Two pushing Two's body to walk back to the bedroom, Ohm hugs him supporting Two to enter the room, Two unties the other person's pants.

Until they were both completely naked at last, Ohm pushed Two onto his back on the bed. And rode him right away.

-Ah... hmm, Two moaned giddily as Ohm snuggled into the crook of his neck as he bit all over.

The tip of the tongue crawled down to the top of his chest. As he sucked until Two tensed his entire body. He admitted that Ohm he is very good at using the language. He had never felt so good before. Ohm slowly used the tip of his tongue until it reached the middle of Two's body

-Ah...Ohm..la naiba...Ohm

Two moans as Ohm uses his mouth, warm and hot to occupy Two's dick.

The tip of his tongue licked the head of Two's cock. Making Two shiver, both legs shaking and hitting the bed, Ohm, seeing Two's expressions became even more impatient, running his lips faster on Two's cock.

-Damn..Damn... Two cursed before his body tensed to release the water loves

Ohm pulled back his lips. Letting his seed run down his own stomach, Ohm looked with bright eyes at Two's face and body lying limp on the bed, Two had few abs compared to Ohm who had a more obvious 6 pack.

-Today I will teach a class accelerated. Give me some time, I will teach you more details.

Ohm said in a hoarse voice. She moved to pick up the condom and lube she carried in her bag, because it was always ready in case she needed it, then placed them on the bed and climbed back up, kissing his ear as she he whispered softly.

- You might get hurt... But I'll try not to hurt you too much, said Ohm.

-Do whatever you want to do, Two replied because his mood was the same.

Ohm smiled cheerfully before using a lubricant to help regulate Two's physical states

-Ah..Ah.. Two moans periodically as Ohm uses long fingers to help open the way.

Two admitted that it was a new experience for him and it was very thrilling. He never knew that inside his narrow Passage he had a thrilling point that made him almost choke with excitement.

-Ugh..that hurts, Two cried out as Ohm inserted his own cock into Two's channel.

Ohm now holds Two's hips to lift him up using both knees to support Two's body, he clutches the pillow with his hands to release the emotions that were invading his body.

-Damn, so tight, Ohm said.

He moved in and out in a shallow, frequent rhythm until he finally inserted his entire hot condom-wearing cock into Two's love hole, biting his mouth with a thrilling sensation, Ohm leaned down to kiss his back Two as he squeezed the throttle of Two's buttocks.

-Ah..ah..damn.. Two moaned because he couldn't help himself when Ohm moved his hips too slowly.

-Quick...

The sound of flesh hitting often sounded, alternating with the moans of the two.

-Ugh... Uh... gemu Two.

He felt like his consciousness was about to float, his body swaying under the force of Ohm's impact.

-So good... so bad... ah... you're so good, Ohm moaned.

Two's narrow passage squeezed him so often that Ohm was almost angry. But at the same time he was also pleased.

Two's moans mixing with his own no matter how much Ohm fucked him. Regardless of his body movements, Two does not resist.

They hugged each other and rocked back and forth. Ohm's lower half doing the work, each side was drunk with the other's bodies with excitement and tingling, until Ohm could not stop and they reached the third round.

-Two, Ohm called in a low voice.

When Ohm took his penis out of Two's hole he found that he had fallen asleep. Ohm looks at Two's body and can't help but smile.

-Can you wake up to remember?

Ohm spoke to himself before taking a wet towel and cleaning Two's body and dressing him before tending to himself.

Ohm goes back to his room to change and then goes back to sleep with Two because he thinks that when he wakes up, he and Two must have a talk for sure.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.5K 328 11
#Bl # lovesyndrome #mature #bl #boyxboy #bxb #bxblove #lovesyndrome #mature #maturelanguage #maturity #mxm #romance WARNING ⚠️⚠️⚠️ Mature content D...
170K 4.9K 58
📚 Completed Book 📚 Original Version Thailand Universe Story LS Ken and Fang were introduced in the Story of Joe & Graf. Lets find out more about t...
171K 5K 38
ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴄʜᴜɴᴋ ᴏғ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ●●●● A trip to the biggest football game of the year gone wrong. Drama between couples and siblings, broken down cars, a...
126K 3.8K 105
This is the story of how Steve and Bucky got together and all their ups and downs as a couple and as friends. The Avengers are still together. No one...