Love Hurts || KTH FF πŸ–€

By taehyungshi_7

"Please..please help m..me! T..They will ...k..kill me!" Yn said while stuttering badly out of fear. "I won't... More

||Characters||
||Chapter 1||
||Chapter 2||
||Chapter 3||
||Chapter 4||
||Chapter 6||
||Chapter 7||
||Chapter 8||
||Chapter 9||
||Chapter 10||

||Chapter 5||

69 9 33
By taehyungshi_7

Taehyung was just staring at her as she was speaking her heart out. It felt so good that she has someone to share what's in her heart. Taehyung's heart was fluttering hearing her melodic words as they were calming him down. She ended and looked at him smiling brightly as he smiled too.

Taehyung: You deserve this all...

Yn: Thank you taehyung!

She hugged him making his eyes widened like they'll pop out of their sockets any moment but he was relaxed as everyone were inside their rooms. He slowly hugged her back making her smile and he patted her back. They stayed like that for a good minute and then she backed off.

Yn: It's getting cold...we should go inside.

Taehyung: Hm...

They went inside but someone was smiling sheepishly looking at them...None other than our favourite Mom-Daughter Duo...

Mrs Kim: I got my Daughter in law...!

Ryujin: I got my sister-in-law...!

They said in unison and laughed and high-fived with each other.

Next morning ~

The door bell ranged as the maid opened the door to see a handsome guy standing there with a bouquet of flowerin his hands.

Maid: May I know who you're sir?

??: I'm Jeon Jungkook. Ceo of Jeon Corporations. Is Minkyu at home?

Minkyu: Jungkook?

Minkyu said while coming downstairs. He was bewildered to see him early morning in his house. Jungkook gave a small smile and entered inside.

Jungkook: Good to see you Minkyu!

Minkyu: Same here..

Jungkook: Here.

He said while giving the bouquet of flowers to him as he frowned. Mr and Mrs Kim too came down and saw them. Taehyung and Ryujin came while laughing from the other side.

Mrs Kim: Who's this young man huh?

Minkyu: Mom...he's Jeon Jungkook....

Mr Kim: Ceo of Jeon Corporations?

Jungkook smiled and nodded his head while Ryujin came fastly and stood beside Minkyu. She smiled and forwarded her hand.

Ryujin: Myself Kim Ryujin, sister of Minnie- I mean Minkyu.

Jungkook shooked their hands while Minkyu rolled her eyes internally seeing her sister and taehyung shook his head and came down. Jungkook looked at taehyung and went towards him.

Jungkook: You're Minkyu's brother?

Taehyung: Yes!

Jungkook: Well, I really wanted to meet you and finally I've made it.

Taehyung shook his hands with him but frowned hearing his words.

Jungkook: My brother was in military and I lost him last year...He really talked about you and your skills.

Taehyung: Oh! What was his name?

Jungkook: Jeon Ji-Hwan...

Taehyung: Oh..he was a good friend of mine...I'm really sorry for him!

Jungkook gave a small smile and then they all say on the couches in the living room. The members asked him some random questions and all.

Jungkook: Btw Minkyu...I came here to talk about the project.

Minkyu: Oh then shall we go to our study?

Jungkook: Okay!

They both went away as Ryujin too went to her collage. Yn came down and wished everybody a good morning. She was all ready, wearing a jean and a hoodie. The bruises were little visible as they were now fading away. She looked beautiful.

Mrs Kim: Taehyung, son take her for some shopping as she gonna live with us for a long time now.

Taehyung: Okay mom!..

Yn: But I'm fine with anything.. there's no need to spend on me.

Mr Kim: You're like my daughter yn! Go with him..

Yn can't deny as she finally agreed and then they both went for shopping.

In the mall~

Yn and taehyung were buying things for her. Taehyung was picking some good outfits for her as she wanted him to choose for her.

Taehyung: Yn try this... it'll be fine for you.

Yn looked at him and smiled. She came after changing the outfit and it looked beautiful on her. Taehyung was staring at her only. She unknowingly bite her lips making him gulp and he started coming towards her. He caged her in his hands as she looked down out of shyness.

Yn mind: Oh please don't do this...

Taehyung: You're looking so beautiful in this outfit.

Yn looked up as he backed away and smiled awkwardly. And then they both payed for the outfit and came out of the store. Taehyung's mind then clicked something and he took her to Samsung.

Yn: What are we supposed to do here?

Taehyung: You don't have phone so..

Yn: No need to..

Taehyung: Shh..I'm gonna buy it so no more words from now.

She went silent as he kept hus finger on her lips but pulled it back as soon as he realised. He then went to see some good mobiles as she followed him while blushing a bit.

Taehyung: Which series you want?

Yn: Idk anything.

Taehyung: Excuse me, show us the 'S'  series please.

Helper: Sure sir..

The helper showed them some awesome phone making yn smile as taehyung analysed those but he found nothing special in those. He finally choose Samsung Galaxy Z fold 5 for her and gave it to her.

Taehyung: This is your new phone.

Yn: But I don't know how to use it!

Taehyung just smiled at her and held her hands making her look at their hands.

Taehyung: I'll tell you how to use it.

Yn smiled and taehyung left her hands making her look down. Taehyung then again held her hands and dragged her out of the store and straight went to home.

Taehyung: Mom we're home!

Mrs Kim: Don't shout taehyung! I saw you both.

Ryujin: Yn..what things you bought? Show them to me please.

Ryujin said while running towards her. Yn chuckled at her silliness and nodded. They both went upstairs in yn's room while taehyung smiled looking at her who was getting a long with his sister.

Mrs Kim: Why you're smiling young boy?

Taehyung: It's nothing mom!

Mrs Kim: Something is going on between you both...

Taehyung: Mom.. nothing is going on between u..us

Taehyung mentally slapped himself for stuttering while Mrs Kim smirked and her son quickly went in his room.

Ryujin: Your choice is amazing Ynie!

Yn: These are all Taehyung's choices. He helped me alot.

Ryujin: Still your choice is good.

Ryujin smirked but yn was confused af. Ryujin went near her and whispered making her eyes widened and a shy smile appeared on her face.

Ryujin: You chose my brother....

Next morning

All the members were sitting on the dining table, doing their breakfast. Suddenly someone barged inside their house making all of them flinch.

??: Your world wide handsome is home Aunty...!

??: Yah Jin Hyung..Stop it!

Jin: Hey..stob it!

Mrs Kim: Jinnie!

Mrs Kim came towards him and they both hugged each other like no tomorrow. Taehyung and Minkyu looked at them in disbelief while Ryujin continued to eat breakfast. Yn was looking at them confusingly while Mr Kim was done.

Jin: You look so beautiful Aunty!

Mrs Kim: Just like you..

Jin: Aww aunty!

Mrs Kim: Joonie..why you're standing there child..come!

Namjoon: Finally you noticed me aunty!

He came and hugged her making her giggle.

Mrs Kim: Mah baby!

Namjoon: Love you aunty!

Mrs Kim: Love you more joonie!

They leane back and the both Kims came on dining table. Jin sat beside Minkyu making him roll his eyes and namjoon beside ryujin as they talked about themselves. Taehyung and yn were sitting together. Taehyung leaned towards yn and whispered.

Taehyung: Don't mind them.. They're my cousin brothers..Jin and Namjoon Hyung.

Yn: Ohk!

Taehyung: Btw did you like the dresses which we bought? You didn't wear them.

Yn: It's not like that...I like them..

Taehyung: Then why didn't you-

Jin: Yah Taehyung..talk to your girlfriend later...your brothers are here!

Hey Yashians! ✌️

Lol I'm not studying but writing chapters😝

Like the Botany ke notes are infront and I'm writing books!

Anyways, Jindagi Jandwa fir bhi ghamand wa...😗

Chlta hai chlta hai!

Aaj to kuch hai ni mere paas..alwida chahungi...

Milte hai agle episode me...tab tak ke liye...

Jankar bniye, satark rhiye!😶

Aur Paani Peete rhe!!🙃

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

314K 13.4K 26
"Please s-stop." I stuttered taking steps backward. "You can't hide away from me Y/N.." "N-no. Y-your wrong---" I started to tear up He kept walking...
170K 5.3K 37
"I have a girlfriend!!" He yelled in happiness. I smiled and nodded. "Congrats Tae...!" I yelled, he smiled, but his smile disappeared when he saw te...
91.2K 3.2K 52
The Mafia King, Named Kim Taehyung, fell in love with a mysterious girl named Y/n. Will Y/N be able to fall for the Mafia? What's Y/n hiding? ...
50.2K 1.6K 37
Y/n is a weak girl with a strong mindset. Her life is miserable but she believes that she can pull through anything if she keeps herself together. Ju...