As Old as time, second part

Par CoolCat3646

What would happen if Harry Potter had a brother and he is the boy who lived ? What if he had already had 22... Plus

Ice
Failure and Success
Prodigy
Back to the past
Connections
Unchangeable
Tragedy
A Problem in England
Magic Eating Aliens
Calling in The Big Guns
Rescue Mission
Little Monster
Bad Influence
Codenames
Information
Archers
Setting Up
Hostage
Escape
Trip To The Moon
Judoon on The Moon
Investigation
Revelation
Truth
Power
Rats
Leader
Tracking
Meeting Sally
Little Brother
Watson
The Game
Medicine
Christmas Time
Killer Tree
Lessons In Law
Blood Manipulation
Sword Fight
School Spirit
Strange Happenings
Reporting
Gathering Power
Saving Reapers
Business
Plane
Landing
Proposition
Party
Protection
Disguise
Run In
Leak
Planning
Deity
The Wolf
The Library
Spoliers
River
Conscious
Tainted Shadows
Control
Human
Charlotte
Saved
Diamonds
New Life
Responsibilities
Departures and Commitments
Children
Virus
Supernatural
Mother Dearest
Another Winchester
Healing
Cases
Vampire
Imposter
Trickster
Poison
Undercover
Birthday
Beach
The Hammer
Teams
On Board
At Sea
Peace Talks
Fans
Ghost Boys
Busy
Runaway Train
Dad
Blue
Loss And Gain
Blood
Break in
Reunited
Transformation
A New School
New Creatures
Dragon
Myths
Giant Spider
Hidden
What's A Little Angelic Manipulation
Battle
Find Him
Mermaids
Getting Help
Learning
Talks
Principals
Water Dragon
Grimm
Red Riding Hood
Talks With Wesen
Lost Boy
Election
Attention
Decontamination
Weddings and The Beach
Mothers and Babies
Ice Skating
Bronze
Law
Killer Robot
Hospital

Captured

77 8 1
Par CoolCat3646

Skià pov

After I set up the boy Jareth set up an appointment with Ragnarok to get a new test. It has been a calm week but when we arrive at school for the day I feel someone watching us. I look around and don't see anyone so I simply head into the building with the others.

During chemistry Benny makes something explode and Tom uses magic to make it look like nothing happened out in the open before gaslighting the teacher. They are lucky that the school doesn't have cameras here or they would have some explaining to do.

Other than the explosion the day went by fine but I can't shake the feeling of being watched. I walk home with Tom and Benny, I am sure I look a bit paranoid with all the looking around I am doing but I have been kidnapped enough times to trust my instincts.

They play football and I sit on the sidelines. I lock all of my non human blood and aura away. I cannot however lock my mutant blood away yet as I don't have experience with it.

After the games, we head to Benny's house as they are going to hang out in the shed that he finally fixed up from the little alien incident. While we are walking the princess of the Necrose comes and talks to Tom. She is in human form somehow. She doesn't seem to be doing anything dangerous at the moment so I just let them talk.

After thinking about what the people watching us might be after I realized that they might have seen Tom do something and are after his magic. If they are watching us that closely they definitely have a way to capture him so likely they will take us with him.

Benny gets a call from his mother and says he will catch up so we continue on. We go through an alley where we are cornered by vans and they throw a thing that is full of mist. I dissipate it as it approaches my face but pretend to pass out so I can get my location to someone if necessary.

They shove is in the cars and drive off. I careful remember each turn and the amount of time in-between until we arrive. When we get to the location we are taken inside and brought into a room where they took our blood and hooked us up to monitoring machines.

I wait a few moments before pretending to wake up. I stay calm because we are still in England so I hold all the power here. I study the area around me and see that we are in a glass room in the middle of a larger room. Soon Tom wakes up in a panic. He starts yelling if anyone can hear him.

A woman responds she reveals who she is, that she knows who Tom is and that she knows he has magic. Well this is about what I expected. "You know being kidnapped gets boring after the first few times."  They both turn to me like they just remembered I was there. "You weren't even smart enough to check if anyone was awake. But enough said."

"But."

I cut her off there. "No one should be able to stay awake when exposed to it? You have my blood I am sure you know why it didn't affect me by now."

"Because your a mutant."

"Yes, of course. It did affect me but it wore off almost immediately." I lie.

"Well back to the matter at hand. Mutants are nothing new." She snaps her fingers and a screen comes down showing the magic Tom did at school. It looks like I will be erasing some computers today.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

16.4K 359 9
I don't own Harry Potter and this will not follow cannon. Harry Potter was the elder brother to Hunter Potter the boy who lived had birthright to t...
1.3K 48 14
What if Harry Potter had siblings? What if he had a family he never knew about? What will Harry's siblings do, say and anything in between? Find out...
43K 683 38
*COMPLETED* Percy never expected to die the way he did. He never expected to magically come back to life. He never expected to be in an army. And he...
88.4K 3.4K 19
[2] Diverging Paths: Perseus Jackson, also known as Percy, left his first year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry feeling happy and confid...