Save your tears • Jasper Hale

Da glxssysativa

I saw you dancing in a crowded room You look so happy when I'm not with you But then you saw me , caught you... Altro

• the Cast •
•The soundtrack•
•1•
•2•
•3•
•4•
•5•
•6•
•7•
•8•
•9•
•10•
•11•
•12•
•13•
•14•
•15•
•16•
•17•
•18•
•19•
•20•
•21•
•22•
•23•
•24•
•25•
•26•
•27•
•28•
•29•
•30•
•31•
•32•
•33•
•34•
•35•
•36•
•37•
•38•
•39•
•40•
•41•
•42•
•43•
•44•
•45•
•46•
•47•
•48•
•49•
•50•
•51•
•53•
•54•
•55•
•56•
•57•
•58•
•59•
•60•
•61•
•62•
•63•
•64•
•65•
•66•
•67•
•68•
•69•
•The end•
•Little bit•

•52•

157 3 0
Da glxssysativa

"Juno you look great calm down!" Willow urges.

Juno keeps changing her clothes, in fear she doesn't look good enough.

"No I don't! I have to look perfect!" She shouts. She's at the point of canceling on Seth and never showing her face again. "Can I pick something?" Delilah asks sticking her head in the room.

"No offense but you don't dress the best Delilah." Karmen states. Kaydence swats at Karmen and ushers Delilah in.

"Take a shot so she can be ready and won't be late."

Delilah looks at the clothes and smiles to herself.

She lays out a pair of tights, a black skirt, and one of Junipers "granny" sweaters. She pulls out a pair of frilly socks and Juno's infamous docs. She pairs it with a black tote bag and a few rings.

"Delilah...I need you to be so serious." Karmen looks at the outfit in disgust.

"I am serious! This scream Juno! We aren't dressing her in your fashion taste. Seth likes her for her."

Juno looks at the outfit and she feels confident in the choice. She throws it on and looks in the mirror.

A large smile makes its way across her face, "Delilah it's perfect!"

"For you I guess it is." Willow hits Karmen and shoots her a look. "You look great Juno. How are you wearing your hair?"

"I think down is fine. I washed my hair last night." Everyone nods.

"Ok I know you don't wear makeup but how about a little lipgloss?" Karmen offers.

"Fine if it will make you shut up." The eldest sibling runs out of the room, returning with different lipglosses.

Willow looks over and pulls out a clear gloss with mini glitter peices in it.

"This is perfect! Not too much but it makes a statement." Juno grabs it and puts some on.

Amethyst walks into the room and smiles seeing her youngest. "Oh Juniper you look beautiful!" Juno blushes. "Hush!" Everyone smiles seeing the girl get embarrassed.

Suddenly the doorbell rings and Juno freezes.

"I'll get it!" Willow shouts getting ready to run out of the room. "No me! I'm her sister I should get to intimidate him!" Karmen pushes Willow back.

"I just want to embarrass her!" Kaydence joins in. The girls tumble down the stairs, in attempts to reach the door. Before the reach it they are tripped by a vine.

"Shit!"

"Fuck"

"I broke my nail!"

Juno rolls her eyes and steps over them. She opens the door and she's shocked at the sight of Seth. His hair is pulled back into a man bun and he has on a dark grey long sleeve, khaki pants and converse on. He has a tribal necklace and a bouquet of flowers.

"Hi." Seth smiles.

"Hi..." they stare at eachother for a few moments before Karmen speaks up. "This is so awkward." Juno whips her head around and glares at Karmen.

"I umm, I got these for you. I don't know if you have a favorite flower but, I noticed you like the wildflowers in the woods so I got you a bunch." Juno turns back and takes the flowers from him.

"T-thank you...I really like them." She's smiling at the thought of him thinking of her. She was never the one to dream about reciving flowers. She always thought it was cringy and annoying.

Now that she has gotten her first bunch, she understands what all the fuss is about.

"I will take these. They're beautiful Seth. Why don't you two run along." Amethyst comes up behind her and takes the flowers. "Right ok, are you ready to go?"

"Y-yeah I am ."

The young girl says goodbye to her mother before leaving with the young boy.

As they walk, they are both thinking to themselves.

"Why isn't he holding my hand? Do I not look pretty?"

"Just hold her hand Seth some on!"

At the same moment they reach for each others hands. They smiles to themselves and contiue to walk to their spot.

Before they arrive Seth stops walking, "I want you to cover your eyes, it's a surprise." Juno raises a brow at his request.

"How am I going to walk? I need my eyes to see."

"Come on Juni!" Her heart flutters at the nickname.

"Ok how about I cover your eyes and guide you?"

"Fine, if I trip I'm blaming you." Seth laughs and covers her eyes. He guides her through the woods, telling her when she should lift her leg higher to avoid falling.

They arrive and Seth gets a bit nervous. "Are we here?"

"Y-yeah..."

"So why are you still covering my eyes?"

"I won't lie I'm a bit nervous." Juno cracks a smile at his words. She goes to remove his hands but he keeps them clamped over her eyes.

Juno laughs as she tries to force his hands off of her face. She eventually gets them off, but he grabs her waist and forces her the other way.

This goes on for a few moments, laughter filling the air before Seth loses his balance and drags Juno down with him. She lands on top of him.

Juno lifts her head up and realizes how close their faces are.

Seth's hands rest on her waist as he takes her in. He's close enough to see how blue her eyes truly are, how many freckles adorn her face, and the tiny glitter particles in the lipgloss on her lips.

Both their hearts are ready to burst out of their chest.

Before either of them can think to make a move, something catches Juno's attention.

A big blanket is laid out with a laptop and a basket. A few pillows are resting against the rock as well. She also notices the small twinkling lights. "This..you did this all for me?" She questions climbing off of him.

Seth sits up and scratches at his head.

"Y-yeah...do you like it? I'm sorry if it's a bit much. I scrolled through Pinterest trying to find something an-it's perfect Seth." She stands up and walks over to the set up.

This is the sweetest thing anyone has ever done for her.

Seth walks to the other side of the blanket and both of them sit down. He begins to take things out of the basket, exposing each food item he got.

The decide to share a bag of chips and eat the sandwhiches first. "So I realized I wouldn't have any wifi, so I downloaded a bunch of movies I thought you would like."

She looks over the selections and smiles seeing some of her favorites. "Have you ever seen Percy Jackson?"

"I've read the book."

They settle on Percy jackson and begin watching the movie. Halfway through the movie Seth decides to make his move.

He moves closer to her and puts his arm around her shoulders. Juno tenses for a second before leaning into his side.

The two teens enjoy the rest of the movie, snuggled into eachother.

After two more movies they notice it's getting late and they begin to clean up. 

"Do you want to walk with me to my house then I can walk you home?" He asks.

"Yeah, that's fine."

They begin the trek to Seth's home. It's a short walk, both of them laughing the entire way.

The eventually make it and Seth unlocks the door, "did you want to come inside?"

Juno looks at the house in fright, "a-are your parents and sister home? I'm a bit nervous to see them."

"My dads at chief Swan's watching a game, my moms at the council hall playing bingo. My sister went somewhere for the night." He explains. Juno visibly relaxes and steps inside.

"I'll be right back." He says before running off to his room. Juno takes the time to look around the warm and cozy home.

Just as she gets to baby pictures, she hears Seth shout. "Shit!"

She walks down the hall and peeks into a bedroom with a light on.

She sees Seth looking around his room in confusion. "Everything ok?" She asks stepping into the room.

Shockily it's not messy like she thought I would be. The floor is clean, as well as the desk in the corner. He has a few posters on his wall along with pictures.

"Yeah sorry, I just set my phone down and now I can't find it." Juno looks around the room before smiling. She walks over towards his desk, and grabs the device. She turns around only to bump into him.

"Sorry" they both say to eachother. She offers him the phone but he ignores it and stares at her. "What? Why are you looking at me like that?" She questions.

Is something in her hair? Is her hair messed up? Does she have food on her face?

In the middle of her overthinking, Seth cups her face.

Just like before the two stare at each other.

Junos freaking out, she's never kissed anyone before! What does she do? How does she do it?

Out of fright she blurts it out "I've never kissed anyone before!"

She wants to slam her head into a wall. Seth smiles at her, "I haven't either...I won't kiss you if you don't want me t-no!" She clears her throat trying to fix her voice.

"I-I-mean no, I umm...I want you to kiss me I'm just nervous." She admits.

"I am too but it's not like we're making out." Juno's face gets red at the thought.

Seth notices and laughs, "you so we're thinking about making out with me!" He pokes at her side. "Shut up! No I wasn't!" She seats at his arms.

"You want to make out with me! Juni wants to make out with me!" He teases.

Not thinking too much about it, she shuts him up by bringing his lip to hers.

The phone and the teasing is long forgotten.

Seth brings his hand back to her face, cupping it gently.

"Hey Seth I'm back from bingo how was your da-oh!" The two teens jump away from eachother and look at his door in shock.

"H-hi mom." Seth nervously waves at her. Juno wants the ground to swallow her whole.

Out of all things that could happen, this is what occurs.

"Hi...hi Juniper."

"H-hi Mrs. Clearwater....bye Mrs. Clearwater." She races out of the room, down the hallway, and out of the house.

"Seth what did I walk in on?"

"Mom it wasn't what it looked like! It was just one kiss I swear!" He panics.

"Ok...as long as nothing more happened." He quickly nods his head. "Nonthing happened! You walked in as soon as we kissed and that was all that was going to happen!"

"Ok...go make sure she gets home safe." Seth quickly runs out of the house.

He manages to catch up to the girl who is speed walking home. "Juni wait!" He huffs running up to her.

"I'm sorry about my mom. That was awkward."

"Awkward? Seth that was embarrassing! I wanted a hole to form and swallow me! Your mom probably thinks I'm a whore! Oh god, what if she says you can't see me ! Or what if she lets you see me but the whole time she-" Juno is cut off by Seth bringing her into another kiss.

She pulls back with a warm face, "you're cute when you're embarrassed" she shoves her face into his chest, whining. He laughs and wraps his arms around her.

"Come on, let's get you home."

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

16.8K 348 20
"Okay, come on. We're both adults here. We can tell people we're...together." - Jake. Permanent. Like Sharpies. That's what they were looking at now...
271K 8.4K 23
A boy who would live forever fell in love with a girl who wouldn't last the year. "if i loved you less, i might be able to talk about it more." --- ...
21.6K 651 8
Part three, previous parts ---> PAIN | Jasper Hale [1], LONELINESS | Jasper Hale [2] "Regret won't fix this." After parting ways with her lover Jaspe...
391K 10.3K 16
"You Make Me Feel Alive." Twilight | Book 1